April 27, 2024, 08:13:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252687 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: January 08, 2009, 06:42:03 PM »

Look who I hooked up with thanks to your phone # lead . .

I couldn`t thank you more Kermie . .

Bastibro - you are simply not telling the truth.  This is who I saw you with.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 08, 2009, 06:47:31 PM »

Look who I hooked up with thanks to your phone # lead . .

I couldn`t thank you more Kermie . .

Bastibro - you are simply not telling the truth.  This is who I saw you with.

LOL Well, she`s like a moviestar SS, she`s just always `looking different`  ROFL

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: January 08, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: January 08, 2009, 06:52:31 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!

Goodnight Bastibro.Thanx for indulging the humor for awhile!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: January 08, 2009, 06:55:09 PM »

Do you believe that Kyle Kingman fabricated a story in his posts to the Natalee's Freebirds and Scared Monkey's site ... posts that imply that the Persistence undertaking was never about justice for Natalee Holloway but ... about the self-serving motives of John Silvetti.

Do you believe Kyle or not?I find that to be the fundamental question regarding the endeavor of the Persistence.You either do or don't!No sematics.Yes or No?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 08, 2009, 06:55:18 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!

Good Night,  Bastibro.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: January 08, 2009, 06:56:13 PM »

Tamikosmom

"Do you believe that Kyle Kingman fabricated a story in his posts to the Natalee's Freebirds and Scared Monkey's site ... posts that imply that the Persistence undertaking was never about justice for Natalee Holloway but ... about the self-serving motives of John Silvetti."

Keepthefaith

Do you believe Kyle or not?I find that to be the fundamental question regarding the endeavor of the Persistence.You either do or don't!No sematics.Yes or No?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 08, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »

SS.Did either Kermit or Ldstlou give you a timeline?TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 08, 2009, 07:14:47 PM »

KTF - Kermit gave me a timeline of events over several months.  She explained that Freebirds really didn't have a timeline for FBI contact because Kermit said that they were only aware of one contact on 12/29.  I still don't know if information on that day was given to the FBI in person, by mail, or electronically.  Ldstlou has not responded.  So, to answer your question, the timeline that I was attempting to compile has one date which is 12/29 and another as September, date undetermined.  I don't have any additional information.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: January 08, 2009, 07:16:27 PM »

KTF - Kermit gave me a timeline of events over several months.  She explained that Freebirds really didn't have a timeline for FBI contact because Kermit said that they were only aware of one contact on 12/29.  I still don't know if information on that day was given to the FBI in person, by mail, or electronically.  Ldstlou has not responded.  So, to answer your question, the timeline that I was attempting to compile has one date which is 12/29 and another as September, date undetermined.  I don't have any additional information.

Thanx SS.Maybe more will come in time!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: January 08, 2009, 07:18:50 PM »

I just saw a ridiculous commercial on ABC with a stocky man walking on the beach in Aruba carrying a net over his shoulder, talking to a pretty woman, then ending with him saying 'there's a crab'....AHATA or AHA, whichever, failing to be humorous or whatever the attempt was.  Has anyone else seen this? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #651 on: January 08, 2009, 07:19:22 PM »

Aruba's true colors shining through!

This paper is a known "puppet" of Oduber and the MEP; but this has gone too far IMO!

The disrespect shown is despicable!!!!!!!!!!

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

sta. cruz -- in all season of carnaval have joke, fantasy y color. the joke of aruba his carnaval 2009 assure is bay for iron brinkman, the lonely ranger, past llanero solitario. his only, cu his only is causando one hilaridad at aruba actualmente especialmente mey mey of the delegacion dutch y antiyano. after of owing to listen brinkie at fox tv, as one poppetje of cuerde on the rhythm ridiculo of greta van susteren, iron brinkman owing to believe cu the is one berdadero heroe at merca, while cu is his same compatriotanan is esnan encarga cu the investigacion, then not come calling we arubianonan for corupto, for locual is the caso of natalee holloway. brinkie is tell cu the is feel his self menaza at aruba, because according his person, the chef protocol wanted owing to dal’e behind his cabez. in parliament yesterday morning tempan all esnan of the delegacion of the netherlands y antiyas owing to achieve one copia vergroot, on they table of the caricatura of iron brinkman dress at one conquistador of year 1700, hortando one glass of cristal for of cas of cultura. all morning his coleganan is busca the corantnan local, for see kico have of new for laugh of the kruimeldiefje iron brinkman. for colmo el’a arrive late in parliament y for hour cu el’a march enter already everybody owing to achieve the caricatura for see y the articulonan in corant for read, then all owing to cuminza laugh y tent’e for kruimeldief..... one ex police cu is aspira of become one politico, owing to become aruba his carnaval official clown 2009! just at time for her titulo! very pabien, congratulations, brinkie....!!! in the declaration of policy of fox can owing to listen con the kruimeldiefje thief of glass of cristal of cas of cultura father oliebol y aruba’s carnaval’s official clown 2009 y wanna occasion politician, de heer himself iron brinkman, is calling everybody at aruba for corupto, all police y all politico, acusando cu the unique interest cu the politiconan have is for fill they saco cu coin. wel at least brinkie, if owing to comproba cu the if, do not fill his saco cu coin but is fill his saco of coat cu glass of cristal of cas of cultura. kruimel- diefje brinkie! late volgende keer je lange vingers thuis! congratulations! you are just in time for the tittle: kruimeldiefje, iron brinkman aruba’s carnaval official clown 2009
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:30:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 08, 2009, 07:22:10 PM »

Would a mod please edit my last post to include the link where that rag paper is located.  Thank you!

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: January 08, 2009, 07:26:02 PM »

This paper is a known "puppet" of Oduber and the MEP; but this has gone too far IMO!

sta. cruz -- in all season of carnaval have joke, fantasy y color. the joke of aruba his carnaval 2009 assure is bay for iron brinkman, the lonely ranger, past llanero solitario. his only, cu his only is causando one hilaridad at aruba actualmente especialmente mey mey of the delegacion dutch y antiyano. after of owing to listen brinkie at fox tv, as one poppetje of cuerde on the rhythm ridiculo of greta van susteren, iron brinkman owing to believe cu the is one berdadero heroe at merca, while cu is his same compatriotanan is esnan encarga cu the investigacion, then not come calling we arubianonan for corupto, for locual is the caso of natalee holloway. brinkie is tell cu the is feel his self menaza at aruba, because according his person, the chef protocol wanted owing to dal’e behind his cabez. in parliament yesterday morning tempan all esnan of the delegacion of the netherlands y antiyas owing to achieve one copia vergroot, on they table of the caricatura of iron brinkman dress at one conquistador of year 1700, hortando one glass of cristal for of cas of cultura. all morning his coleganan is busca the corantnan local, for see kico have of new for laugh of the kruimeldiefje iron brinkman. for colmo el’a arrive late in parliament y for hour cu el’a march enter already everybody owing to achieve the caricatura for see y the articulonan in corant for read, then all owing to cuminza laugh y tent’e for kruimeldief..... one ex police cu is aspira of become one politico, owing to become aruba his carnaval official clown 2009! just at time for her titulo! very pabien, congratulations, brinkie....!!! in the declaration of policy of fox can owing to listen con the kruimeldiefje thief of glass of cristal of cas of cultura father oliebol y aruba’s carnaval’s official clown 2009 y wanna occasion politician, de heer himself iron brinkman, is calling everybody at aruba for corupto, all police y all politico, acusando cu the unique interest cu the politiconan have is for fill they saco cu coin. wel at least brinkie, if owing to comproba cu the if, do not fill his saco cu coin but is fill his saco of coat cu glass of cristal of cas of cultura. kruimel- diefje brinkie! late volgende keer je lange vingers thuis! congratulations! you are just in time for the tittle: kruimeldiefje, iron brinkman aruba’s carnaval official clown 2009

I enjoy them continuing to show there true colors.What a bunch POS!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 08, 2009, 07:33:09 PM »

Klaas,
If you think the SDP posts don't belong here, please remove them.

I debated on whether or not to post the crap, but I thought it was very revealing of the mentality behind some of the news that the people of Aruba receive.

TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 08, 2009, 07:37:03 PM »

Klaas,
If you think the SDP posts don't belong here, please remove them.

I debated on whether or not to post the crap, but I thought it was very revealing of the mentality behind some of the news that the people of Aruba receive.

TIA

No they are fine and indicative of what Natalee's family has been up against all this time.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: January 08, 2009, 07:37:03 PM »

I just saw a ridiculous commercial on ABC with a stocky man walking on the beach in Aruba carrying a net over his shoulder, talking to a pretty woman, then ending with him saying 'there's a crab'....AHATA or AHA, whichever, failing to be humorous or whatever the attempt was.  Has anyone else seen this? 
The crab probably jumped out of Renfro's bathing suit---poor crab. Couple new commercials regarding Aruba, and just received an e-mail $400 off all trips there from TNT. Ummm, no thanks, keep the crabs....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: January 08, 2009, 07:37:34 PM »

I think this explains the commercial...well known comedian that I don't know... 

http://www.adweek.com/aw/content_display/news/agency/e3ibdfb90c835ef4775aedcdcee4bf6abe8?imw=Y

Lewis Black Stars in Aruba Spots
Nov 6, 2008

-By Elena Malykhina, Brandweek

NEW YORK The Aruba Tourism Authority this month will expand its recently launched campaign, themed "90,000 friends you haven't met yet," to include in-cinema and online ads featuring comedian Lewis Black.

The ads feature Aruba locals -- like spa owners, chefs, windsurfers and musicians -- telling their individual stories and explaining why they love the island. Viewers are invited to meet the people of Aruba and see the landscapes before they visit, said Theresita Chai, the client's marketing director for North America.

"We know that consumers have so many choices when it comes to selecting a travel destination, so we wanted to focus on what makes Aruba unique: the people, the weather and the activities offered on the island," said Chai.

In new spots that will appear in movie theaters and online this month, comedian Black is shown befriending Aruban people during a trip. The spots also will air on regional TV starting in 2009.

Chai added that most of Aruba's travelers come from the U.S., specifically the top six markets where it's advertising. "And we wanted relate to that audience by featuring Lewis Black in the ads, since he's a well-known and respected comedian in North America," she said.

As part of the campaign, a new Aruba Web site will launch this month. It will serve as a planning and booking tool for tourists. According to the tourism authority, the site also will serve as a social network where tourists can become "friends" of Aruba and share with others their favorite restaurants, attractions and activities.

Aruba spends $10 million annually on ads in North America, per Nielsen Monitor-Plus.

The work via IPG's Lowe in New York kicked off in October with print, transit and digital ads in major markets including New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington and Hartford/New Haven, Conn. Print ads are running in general interest and lifestyle magazines. Online ads are running on Expedia.com, Orbitz.com, Travelocity.com and other popular travel-oriented sites.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #658 on: January 08, 2009, 07:37:46 PM »

It is a sick article
Brinkman took a glass of wine with him in a bus after a meeting
And now they give him the name "Kruimeltje dief " ( Handyvac)
That means a very small thief

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: January 08, 2009, 07:43:49 PM »

Youngest sloot out near a pond, playing with a gun and filming it? WTH? They(parents) better find a way to utilize this kids free time or within 2 years he is going to look for bigger thrills. He has a whole lot of "bored" videos.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NeEHBD1ao&feature=channel_page

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.