April 27, 2024, 02:31:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252721 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: January 08, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »

Hello, Hotshot.  How is your friend doing?  I know you said he/she was ill.  I hope things are better.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: January 08, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »

Iris didnt deserve that. I am used to being bashed, you have done it over 2 years now here.  And you did just prove her point.  Just because we have different opinions on all of this doesn't make us bad people.  And you did run good monkeys away.  And BTW, there are a few that left on their own, ******* being one, he wasn't banned.  Dave did cut off everyone except for a FEW that you hate, does that make him bad too?  He is Natalees father!  Wreck, your right Lisa is a good person, and she is only doing what I am, so why bash me?  I have pretty much had it myself.  Good night.  Tired of reading people being bashed.  There was a time where everyone rushed to ask Dave questions, I don't agree with Robin, but he has to live with her, not us. as for bashing CAPS, you just have no frickin idea....

Nobody said you were bad people, why do you try to make posts into something they aren't?  AND...******* WAS BANNED, I banned him myself, FULL BAN.  He was banned because as a moderator he was editing other peoples posts after he was told not to AND then he lost his temper. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: January 08, 2009, 09:08:54 PM »

If all this Persistence/Kyle conspiracy theory stuff is the real deal, why is the family, the media, etc. not jumping all over it?  The more I read all Kyle's "statements" the more he reminds of when my son was 14 and had his own website.  I think Kyle the ocean exploring geek has a little make believe world going on, and you're all going along for the ride.  If nobody has any real evidence here (no, Kyle's words are not evidence), I think it's time to get off this subject, especially if it is hurting the family.  I would bank on the fact that the family, DeVries, Tim Miller, Greta, etc. all have a better idea of the real facts of the case than Kyle does.  Re-read the end of Beth's book for her theory, re-watch the Dateline show and see the dedication on the faces of everyone working together on the Persistence.  This Kyle stuff is nothing but conspiracy theory.  You are losing some of the smartest monkeys because most of you are locked onto this one theory, and some are being mean to those who oppose "the" theory!  And aren't the snarky posts talking about other posters off-topic? 

Iris ... Kyle Kingman is not a 14 year old kid.  Kyle Kingman is an adult.  Kyle is a university graduate.  Kyle Kingman has a profession career in oceanography.  Kyle Kingman owns his own company.  Kyle Kingman is a husband.  Kyle Kingman is a father.  Kyle Kingman held a professional position on board the Persistence.

I am a believer in Kyle's own words ... words that exposed that the Persistence endeavor had nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway and ... had everything to do with John Silvetti assisting the ALE in the finale to the great Aruban coverup in exchange for benefits that furthered his own self interests on the island.

Now that Kyle Kingman' own words are not going to go away and ... those who have up until now upheld both Kyle and John Silvetti realize there is a conflict and ... a choice needs to be made in regards to alliance.

1.  If Kyle Kingman's words are the truth then ... John Silvetti is a scam artist in regards his claims regarding the objective of Persistence undertaking or ...

2.  If Kyle Kingman's words are outright lies then ... there is no proof that John Silvetti's intentions were nothing but honorable.

Iris ... if your post is any indication ... I do believe that Kyle Kingman is going to be thrown under the bus with the implication that he is a liar and ... John Silvetti will emerge the hero of the Persistence endeavor.

Hey ... maybe a negotiated agreement betwee Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti will have Kyle  conceding that his own words posted to the Natalee's Freebirds and Scared Monkey sites were fabricated.

Iris ... I have a question.  Do you have any connection to John Silvetti?

Thank you.

Janet

Give me a friggin break.  See this is exactly what I am saying.  As soon as someone disagrees with "the" theory, here start the personal attacks.  Heavin forbid someone suggest that you are all stuck on this Persistence conspiracy tangent and a going in the wrong direction.  Well I commend you, how clever of you to have found us out. The truth is that Silvetti is in my Scientology group and we've been having an affair.  Please don't tell anyone, let's just keep it between ourselves.

When Tim Miller says he was kicked off the Persistence, I'll start to give "the" theory some credence, but not a second before.  Now I have to go work, so I guess I will look forward to the "post and run" comments if I come back later.
Iris didnt deserve that. I am used to being bashed, you have done it over 2 years now here.  And you did just prove her point.  Just because we have different opinions on all of this doesn't make us bad people.  And you did run good monkeys away.  And BTW, there are a few that left on their own, ******* being one, he wasn't banned.  Dave did cut off everyone except for a FEW that you hate, does that make him bad too?  He is Natalees father!  Wreck, your right Lisa is a good person, and she is only doing what I am, so why bash me?  I have pretty much had it myself.  Good night.  Tired of reading people being bashed.  There was a time where everyone rushed to ask Dave questions, I don't agree with Robin, but he has to live with her, not us. as for bashing CAPS, you just have no frickin idea....

I bashed Iris??

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 08, 2009, 09:10:35 PM »

Janet - I guess by asking if Iris has any connection to John Silvetti you are bashing her 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: January 08, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »

Give me a friggin break.  See this is exactly what I am saying.  As soon as someone disagrees with "the" theory, here start the personal attacks.  Heavin forbid someone suggest that you are all stuck on this Persistence conspiracy tangent and a going in the wrong direction.  Well I commend you, how clever of you to have found us out. The truth is that Silvetti is in my Scientology group and we've been having an affair.  Please don't tell anyone, let's just keep it between ourselves.

When Tim Miller says he was kicked off the Persistence, I'll start to give "the" theory some credence, but not a second before.  Now I have to go work, so I guess I will look forward to the "post and run" comments if I come back later.

PERSONAL ATTACK????

Iris ... it was not my intention.  It is all about differing perspectives on the topic at hand.

THE THEORY????

Iris ... I do not have a theory.  A theory is not necessary.  Kyle Kingman's own words reveal the entire story encompassing the Persistence undertaking and ... I believe his own words  100%.

This is why I post Kyle Kingman's story in his own words over and over and over again.  It is a reminder that John Silvetti's motives were not about justice for Natalee Holloway ... not about closure for her family.  It is all about Silvetti's own self-serving professional interests.  It is all about a family who will never be afforded the opportunity to bring their beloved home to rest on American soil.

Iris ... please answer my question.  Do you have a connection to John Silvetti?

Thank you.

Janet

BUMPED!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: January 08, 2009, 09:19:12 PM »

I guess if you think different, you must know Kyle, Silvetti or Schafer.

Truthseeker, thanks for asking.  He is doing much better, but the wake was horrible tonight, but I guess thats to be expected.  One wake to go, and I am done.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 08, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »

Truthseeker, thanks for asking.  He is doing much better, but the wake was horrible tonight, but I guess thats to be expected.  One wake to go, and I am done.

I don't understand why in your mind asking if someone is associated with Silvetti is an insult?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: January 08, 2009, 09:20:46 PM »

I am keeping you and your friend in my prayers! I know this is a tough way to start the new year.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: January 08, 2009, 09:20:55 PM »

whatta knee slapper !!! 

hey, Sat is a full moon... so I'm sure the "bashees" will be workin' obbertime yanno!! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: January 08, 2009, 09:21:59 PM »

Nobody said you were bad people, why do you try to make posts into something they aren't?  AND...******* WAS BANNED, I banned him myself, FULL BAN.  He was banned because as a moderator he was editing other peoples posts after he was told not to AND then he lost his temper. 

I pretty much quit posting here for a long time because of the way he went off on Anna that one night.  I hope thats when he got banned.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: January 08, 2009, 09:22:26 PM »

and yes Klaas, if you read most of the answers/comebacks by people here to me over the last few years, you'd see I have been bashed for quite some time now.  If people dont like the post skip over it, like ....if you dont have something nice to say, dont say it.  I skip many posts here in a day.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: January 08, 2009, 09:24:06 PM »

I pretty much quit posting here for a long time because of the way he went off on Anna that one night.  I hope thats when he got banned.

Blah - that is exactly when he got banned and that is why.  He was editing Anna's posts and I told him not to.  Then he got mad at me and told me off after telling Anna and others off.  So he was banned.  He has issues, IMO.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: January 08, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »

whatta knee slapper !!! 

hey, Sat is a full moon... so I'm sure the "bashees" will be workin' obbertime yanno!! 

Go play with little one Rob.  Back into the hidey hole....  You hurt alot of people.....  You know what I mean.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: January 08, 2009, 09:27:23 PM »

and yes Klaas, if you read most of the answers/comebacks by people here to me over the last few years, you'd see I have been bashed for quite some time now.  If people dont like the post skip over it, like ....if you dont have something nice to say, dont say it.  I skip many posts here in a day.

Hotshot - sometimes you set yourself to be bashed.  Like the time you went to the travel show to boycott Aruba and inquired about a trip to Aruba while you were there.  That made alot of people mad, especially those that went to the travel show with you.  I wasn't there and don't know what happened but I know several were very angry with you.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: January 08, 2009, 09:28:48 PM »

Youngest sloot out near a pond, playing with a gun and filming it? WTH? They(parents) better find a way to utilize this kids free time or within 2 years he is going to look for bigger thrills. He has a whole lot of "bored" videos.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NeEHBD1ao&feature=channel_page

And he's not going to have the pimpin "good" looks like his brothers. 

Cela n'importe pas. Il est un artiste!!

Oui, oui, un bon, grand artiste!

LOL.  Ainsi sa mère nous dira ! Juste comme Joran est un athlète !  ahem...sporter!

WHAT YA TALKNG ABOUT?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: January 08, 2009, 09:29:04 PM »

I don't know why you think that anyone with a different opinion than you is "bashing"? All I ever hear form you anymore is "you all have no idea!!" Well, suppose you tell us what we SHOULD believe?? You never tell us YOUR theory or WHAT you know as FACT. Just "I know more than you and my opinion is the only correct one".

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 08, 2009, 09:30:22 PM »

<snip>
as for bashing CAPS, you just have no frickin idea....

Hmm.  Speaking of CAPS, didn't he again put his credibility on the line by making a point of publicly posting that the arrest of a major player would take place this week?

Was it a secret arrest someplace other than Aruba?  Has he updated you on this?

TIA

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: January 08, 2009, 09:31:47 PM »

You know Kath, I haven't met anyone on any board quite like you. And thats NOT a compliment. So don't think it is, I know you have a reading comprehension problem. I hurt someone? HUH?? like when you spread lies about everyone here to Dave's face?

Believe me Kath I know exactly what you said. Keep it up and I'll start posting it all. Take that as a threat or the truth coming yer way.

Hidey Hole? I post here that's it. One more accusation from you and your gonna get what you have coming.

One more word about Littleone and you're gonna regret you ever knew my name. TRY ME.

You are formally warned. And too bad you didn't get the new phone numbers, I'm sure that must have really kicked your ego right square in the whisker biscuit after all the "help" you have done.. you know LIKE BOOKING A TRIP TO ARUBA AT THE TRAVEL SHOW BOYCOTT-  that was yer classiest moment yet. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: January 08, 2009, 09:35:46 PM »

Hotshot - sometimes you set yourself to be bashed.  Like the time you went to the travel show to boycott Aruba and inquired about a trip to Aruba while you were there.  That made alot of people mad, especially those that went to the travel show with you.  I wasn't there and don't know what happened but I know several were very angry with you.

Thats just what I mean.  I didnt do what they said I did.  So this is setting myself up?  And of course people are going to believe the ones who only post here for the moment.  I'd think of all people Klaas, you'd know me better then that, and stick up for me.  You are the one I tell of whats going on.  So why would I BS about that.  My friend Jim told these people what he did to tick them off.  I had no clue until it was done and over with.  Had I known what was about to happen it would have been stopped, but I guess that wasn't the plan.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: January 08, 2009, 09:36:42 PM »

Youngest sloot out near a pond, playing with a gun and filming it? WTH? They(parents) better find a way to utilize this kids free time or within 2 years he is going to look for bigger thrills. He has a whole lot of "bored" videos.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NeEHBD1ao&feature=channel_page

And he's not going to have the pimpin "good" looks like his brothers. 

Cela n'importe pas. Il est un artiste!!

Oui, oui, un bon, grand artiste!

LOL.  Ainsi sa mère nous dira ! Juste comme Joran est un athlète !  ahem...sporter!

WHAT YA TALKNG ABOUT?

Sorry, Blue.  Just having a little fun with Anita calling her youngest an artist and Joran a 'sporter'.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.