April 27, 2024, 10:10:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252739 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: January 08, 2009, 09:38:24 PM »

Youngest sloot out near a pond, playing with a gun and filming it? WTH? They(parents) better find a way to utilize this kids free time or within 2 years he is going to look for bigger thrills. He has a whole lot of "bored" videos.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NeEHBD1ao&feature=channel_page

And he's not going to have the pimpin "good" looks like his brothers. 

Cela n'importe pas. Il est un artiste!!

Oui, oui, un bon, grand artiste!

LOL.  Ainsi sa mère nous dira ! Juste comme Joran est un athlète !  ahem...sporter!

WHAT YA TALKNG ABOUT?

Sorry, Blue.  Just having a little fun with Anita calling her youngest an artist and Joran a 'sporter'.

Oh, O.K. (thought you were bashing me)   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: January 08, 2009, 09:41:12 PM »

and yes Klaas, if you read most of the answers/comebacks by people here to me over the last few years, you'd see I have been bashed for quite some time now.  If people dont like the post skip over it, like ....if you dont have something nice to say, dont say it.  I skip many posts here in a day.

Hotshot - sometimes you set yourself to be bashed.  Like the time you went to the travel show to boycott Aruba and inquired about a trip to Aruba while you were there.  That made alot of people mad, especially those that went to the travel show with you.  I wasn't there and don't know what happened but I know several were very angry with you.

Thats just what I mean.  I didnt do what they said I did.  So this is setting myself up?  And of course people are going to believe the ones who only post here for the moment.  I'd think of all people Klaas, you'd know me better then that, and stick up for me.  You are the one I tell of whats going on.  So why would I BS about that.  My friend Jim told these people what he did to tick them off.  I had no clue until it was done and over with.  Had I known what was about to happen it would have been stopped, but I guess that wasn't the plan.

******* is the one who said you did this, so why don't you ask him about it?   Hotshot like I said, I wasn't there but people that were there were very angry.  ******* said so.  Those same people bashed you here in the forum.  I was simply providing an example.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 08, 2009, 09:44:06 PM »

Oh, O.K. (thought you were bashing me)   

LOL.  Naw, Bkue.  Life's too short for all that.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: January 08, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »

You know Kath, I haven't met anyone on any board quite like you. And thats NOT a compliment.  Ditto  So don't think it is, I know you have a reading comprehension problem. I hurt someone? HUH?? like when you spread lies about everyone here to Dave's face? Right....does it matter, you dont like Dave all of a sudden now anyway.

Believe me Kath I know exactly what you said. Keep it up and I'll start posting it all. Post it, Blonde knows what all happened as much as I do.  Take that as a threat or the truth coming yer way.

Hidey Hole? I post here that's it. One more accusation from you and your gonna get what you have coming.  Come get me

One more word about Littleone and you're gonna regret you ever knew my name. TRY ME.

You are formally warned.  By You?? And too bad you didn't get the new phone numbers, I'm sure that must have really kicked your ego right square in the whisker biscuit after all the "help" you have done.. you know LIKE BOOKING A TRIP TO ARUBA AT THE TRAVEL SHOW BOYCOTT-  that was yer classiest moment yet.  Once again you have no IDEA, you were not there.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3030.msg396757#msg396757
See the lies..........Go ahead erase before eveyone can see the truth... You got your wish Rob, See ya!!!!!!  Cant be associated with people like this anymore, it brings out the bad in me.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: January 08, 2009, 09:53:24 PM »

10:50pm in Aruba.We have 1 day left for the Major arrest Per CapsLockWizard!I will be extatic if the Major player is arrested.If one isn't arrested.You can figure out the rest!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 08, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »

You know Kath, I haven't met anyone on any board quite like you. And thats NOT a compliment.  Ditto  So don't think it is, I know you have a reading comprehension problem. I hurt someone? HUH?? like when you spread lies about everyone here to Dave's face? Right....does it matter, you dont like Dave all of a sudden now anyway.

Believe me Kath I know exactly what you said. Keep it up and I'll start posting it all. Post it, Blonde knows what all happened as much as I do.  Take that as a threat or the truth coming yer way.

Hidey Hole? I post here that's it. One more accusation from you and your gonna get what you have coming.  Come get me

One more word about Littleone and you're gonna regret you ever knew my name. TRY ME.

You are formally warned.  By You?? And too bad you didn't get the new phone numbers, I'm sure that must have really kicked your ego right square in the whisker biscuit after all the "help" you have done.. you know LIKE BOOKING A TRIP TO ARUBA AT THE TRAVEL SHOW BOYCOTT-  that was yer classiest moment yet.  Once again you have no IDEA, you were not there.

See the lies..........Go ahead erase before eveyone can see the truth... You got your wish Rob, See ya!!!!!!  Cant be associated with people like this anymore, it brings out the bad in me.

Shall I post the emails that ******* sent me wanting to know why I banned him?  I have those emails and more.  Or the threatening emails he sent to other people?  Please don't start this.  Yes, ******* in a very RUDE post as a Moderator or poster for that matter, asked to be removed.  Instead of removing his account I banned him.  He wasn't happy he was banned. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 08, 2009, 09:57:04 PM »

And one more thing.  I don't like to delete posts, including that one of Observers so everyone can see just how unstable he was.  If you can't see that then you belong over at ChatnGrumble with him and Destiny.  I won't however ban you,  even though I am very much aware of things said about me and SM over there by you and others.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: January 08, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »

ANNA YOU WERE RIGHT.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #708 on: January 08, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »

10:50pm in Aruba.We have 1 day left for the Major arrest Per CapsLockWizard!I will be extatic if the Major player is arrested.If one isn't arrested.You can figure out the rest!

You are cracking me up 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 08, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »

Iris didnt deserve that. I am used to being bashed, you have done it over 2 years now here.  And you did just prove her point.  Just because we have different opinions on all of this doesn't make us bad people.  And you did run good monkeys away.  And BTW, there are a few that left on their own, ******* being one, he wasn't banned.  Dave did cut off everyone except for a FEW that you hate, does that make him bad too?  He is Natalees father!  Wreck, your right Lisa is a good person, and she is only doing what I am, so why bash me?  I have pretty much had it myself.  Good night.  Tired of reading people being bashed.  There was a time where everyone rushed to ask Dave questions, I don't agree with Robin, but he has to live with her, not us. as for bashing CAPS, you just have no frickin idea....

Nobody said you were bad people, why do you try to make posts into something they aren't?  AND...******* WAS BANNED, I banned him myself, FULL BAN.  He was banned because as a moderator he was editing other peoples posts after he was told not to AND then he lost his temper. 

I pretty much quit posting here for a long time because of the way he went off on Anna that one night.  I hope thats when he got banned.

Blah - that is exactly when he got banned and that is why.  He was editing Anna's posts and I told him not to.  Then he got mad at me and told me off after telling Anna and others off.  So he was banned.  He has issues, IMO.

good job, that dudes nuts
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: January 08, 2009, 10:01:28 PM »

Shall I post the emails that ******* sent me wanting to know why I banned him?  I have those emails and more.  Or the threatening emails he sent to other people?  Please don't start this.  Yes, ******* in a very RUDE post as a Moderator or poster for that matter, asked to be removed.  Instead of removing his account I banned him.  He wasn't happy he was banned. 
Again there are 2 parts to the story right?  yours and his.  as for the emails you both have some pretty good ones I am sure, but if you show, you'll have to show all.  even the ones where he says he quit right?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: January 08, 2009, 10:01:29 PM »

Iris didnt deserve that. I am used to being bashed, you have done it over 2 years now here.  And you did just prove her point.  Just because we have different opinions on all of this doesn't make us bad people.  And you did run good monkeys away.  And BTW, there are a few that left on their own, ******* being one, he wasn't banned.  Dave did cut off everyone except for a FEW that you hate, does that make him bad too?  He is Natalees father!  Wreck, your right Lisa is a good person, and she is only doing what I am, so why bash me?  I have pretty much had it myself.  Good night.  Tired of reading people being bashed.  There was a time where everyone rushed to ask Dave questions, I don't agree with Robin, but he has to live with her, not us. as for bashing CAPS, you just have no frickin idea....

Nobody said you were bad people, why do you try to make posts into something they aren't?  AND...******* WAS BANNED, I banned him myself, FULL BAN.  He was banned because as a moderator he was editing other peoples posts after he was told not to AND then he lost his temper. 

I pretty much quit posting here for a long time because of the way he went off on Anna that one night.  I hope thats when he got banned.

Blah - that is exactly when he got banned and that is why.  He was editing Anna's posts and I told him not to.  Then he got mad at me and told me off after telling Anna and others off.  So he was banned.  He has issues, IMO.

I haven't seen anybody being bashed, just a few claiming that they were and apparently wanting to be.

Now I was truly bashed and it was totally unwarranted.  I can show you bashed!  And nothing even close has happened in this thread since then.

And yet I am here and I am not whining, etc.

I don't know which is worse.  The I know something you don't know or the martyr claiming to be bashed when no one is bashing.  They are both a big waste of time in my opinion.

Since when did not agreeing equate to bashing?  Whose fault is it that Kyle posted all those things?  He is the one who brought all this into question, not monkeys.

MOO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: January 08, 2009, 10:05:19 PM »

You are cracking me up 

I'm steppin out for some Pho so if the Major player is arrested please call my Batphone!I think Janet has the #.Jussss Kidding.Humor is good for the soul.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: January 08, 2009, 10:07:48 PM »

Again there are 2 parts to the story right?  yours and his.  as for the emails you both have some pretty good ones I am sure, but if you show, you'll have to show all.  even the ones where he says he quit right?

Oh, come on!  Do you seriously think I have ever made any death threat to anybody in my entire life???  Give me a freaking break!

I do have some emails of my own, mostly comprised of calling me obscene names and the f bomb.

HE CHANGED MY POSTS!!!  That is a Cardinal Rule at SM and why we don't have edit buttons of our own.

BLAH is correct, it was an obvious meltdown by a nutcase!

Are you defending what he did to me, HotShot?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: January 08, 2009, 10:11:04 PM »

My opinion (I know no one asked for it), Klaas and SM does not deserve this drive-by bashing from people on the outside that choose to be on the outside. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: January 08, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »

I haven't seen anybody being bashed, just a few claiming that they were and apparently wanting to be.

Now I was truly bashed and it was totally unwarranted.  I can show you bashed!  And nothing even close has happened in this thread since then.

I don't know which is worse.  The I know something you don't know or the martyr claiming to be bashed when no one is bashing.  They are both a big waste of time in my opinion.

Since when did not agreeing equate to bashing?  Whose fault is it that Kyle posted all those things?  He is the one who brought all this into question, not monkeys.

MOO

Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******
 anna is not so nice either
 she attacked and threatened so many its unreal
 called the fbi on lala cause she talked about lorenzo..lol
 damn straight im defending him

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #716 on: January 08, 2009, 10:13:36 PM »

My opinion (I know no one asked for it), Klaas and SM does not deserve this drive-by bashing from people on the outside that choose to be on the outside. 
I Agree!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: January 08, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »

MOO

Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******

I will say this one time and one time only.

I did absolutely NONE of those things.

You are very wrong to say that I did.

Shame on you, Kathy!

None of that has one word of truth in it at all.  And this is the first I have heard of most of those accusations.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: January 08, 2009, 10:17:08 PM »

MOO

Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******

Hotshot, I'm confused.  You're defending Lorenzo? 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: January 08, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

I Agree!

You agree to "no one asked my opinion"?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.