April 27, 2024, 06:31:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252733 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 08, 2009, 10:18:03 PM »

Not because I owe anybody any explanation but I did send to Debbie at BFN emails from OM Office in Aruba complete with the headers which are not so easy to falsify.

They confirmed everything I had said in chat in the presence of Dave.

As for the other crap, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about but you are flat out lying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: January 08, 2009, 10:18:56 PM »

Hotshot - you are making alot of accusations I certainly hope you can back those up with proof.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #722 on: January 08, 2009, 10:19:31 PM »

My opinion (I know no one asked for it), Klaas and SM does not deserve this drive-by bashing from people on the outside that choose to be on the outside. 
I Agree!

You agree to "no one asked my opinion"?
No! The Bashing Part......lol! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: January 08, 2009, 10:21:45 PM »

Hotshot - you are making alot of accusations I certainly hope you can back those up with proof.

Are you kidding, Klaas????

How could she possibly back up anything that never happened except in her fevered imagination!

Why the hell would the FBI give a flying fig about Lorenzo?  I couldn't care less what Lala's does!  I just don't like to be included in false smear campaigns but certainly have never reported any poster on any forum to any authority about anything.

YET!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 08, 2009, 10:22:03 PM »

My opinion (I know no one asked for it), Klaas and SM does not deserve this drive-by bashing from people on the outside that choose to be on the outside. 
I Agree!

You agree to "no one asked my opinion"?

I agree that no one asked my opinion either!    

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: January 08, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »

So thanks to Hotshot we have spent time discussing HER and *******, nice job Hotshot.  Was that your intent, to change the topic away from what is happening in Aruba to YOU?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 08, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »

Well, I don't know Beth, or Dave, or Robin, or John Silvetti, or Kyle, or CAPS, so I'm out.

But I DO HOPE CAPS is right and we see the arrest of a major player this week.  (or anybody)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: January 08, 2009, 10:23:06 PM »

Iris didnt deserve that. I am used to being bashed, you have done it over 2 years now here.  And you did just prove her point.  Just because we have different opinions on all of this doesn't make us bad people.  And you did run good monkeys away.  And BTW, there are a few that left on their own, ******* being one, he wasn't banned.  Dave did cut off everyone except for a FEW that you hate, does that make him bad too?  He is Natalees father!  Wreck, your right Lisa is a good person, and she is only doing what I am, so why bash me?  I have pretty much had it myself.  Good night.  Tired of reading people being bashed.  There was a time where everyone rushed to ask Dave questions, I don't agree with Robin, but he has to live with her, not us. as for bashing CAPS, you just have no frickin idea....

Nobody said you were bad people, why do you try to make posts into something they aren't?  AND...******* WAS BANNED, I banned him myself, FULL BAN.  He was banned because as a moderator he was editing other peoples posts after he was told not to AND then he lost his temper. 

I pretty much quit posting here for a long time because of the way he went off on Anna that one night.  I hope thats when he got banned.

Blah - that is exactly when he got banned and that is why.  He was editing Anna's posts and I told him not to.  Then he got mad at me and told me off after telling Anna and others off.  So he was banned.  He has issues, IMO.

I haven't seen anybody being bashed, just a few claiming that they were and apparently wanting to be.

Now I was truly bashed and it was totally unwarranted.  I can show you bashed!  And nothing even close has happened in this thread since then.

And yet I am here and I am not whining, etc.

I don't know which is worse.  The I know something you don't know or the martyr claiming to be bashed when no one is bashing.  They are both a big waste of time in my opinion.

Since when did not agreeing equate to bashing?  Whose fault is it that Kyle posted all those things?  He is the one who brought all this into question, not monkeys.

MOO

Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******
 anna is not so nice either
 she attacked and threatened so many its unreal
 called the fbi on lala cause she talked about lorenzo..lol
 damn straight im defending him

I will say this one time and one time only.

I did absolutely NONE of those things.

You are very wrong to say that I did.

Shame on you, Kathy!

None of that has one word of truth in it at all.  And this is the first I have heard of most of those accusations.

of course you didn't Anna... but this is what you have to expect when dealing with Kath. Lies publicly (on a message board) and to anyone who will give her the time of day. It's beyond pathetic. But, I'm glad she keeps making my point fer me 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 08, 2009, 10:23:58 PM »

Are you kidding, Klaas????

How could she possibly back up anything that never happened except in her fevered imagination!

Why the hell would the FBI give a flying fig about Lorenzo?  I couldn't care less what Lala's does!  I just don't like to be included in false smear campaigns but certainly have never reported any poster on any forum to any authority about anything.

YET!!!

Yes, I was being facetious because I know she can't back up her words with proof.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: January 08, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »

As for me lying to Dave Holloway, that's yet another big whopping lie.

Dave Holloway has direct access to people that I don't and is in a position to verify or otherwise check anything I might have said.

He surely doesn't need help from you or anybody else to protect him as he has direct access to check anything that me or anybody else says.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: January 08, 2009, 10:25:25 PM »

Most of us remember the turmoil and that ******* wanted to quit.  We've read it all. 

This is making me sick.  It's not about Hotshot, Lstlou, Destiny, or anyone else.  Good grief, if someone questions, disagrees, counters a post, etc. it's bashing. 

If all the smart monkeys left, then why are they all coming here to post.  (I think I'm quoting Iris, here, btw...guess that wasn't a underhanded bash...nah)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: January 08, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

Not because I owe anybody any explanation but I did send to Debbie at BFN emails from OM Office in Aruba complete with the headers which are not so easy to falsify.

They confirmed everything I had said in chat in the presence of Dave.

As for the other crap, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about but you are flat out lying.

Anna forwarded these emails to me also, I will verify their validity. I saw them when she received them.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #732 on: January 08, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »

So thanks to Hotshot we have spent time discussing HER and *******, nice job Hotshot.  Was that your intent, to change the topic away from what is happening in Aruba to YOU?

I was just thinking the same thing...
I am headed out the door for tonight. I left a couple topic reminders in Caylee's thread. I'll be back early am. Night all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: January 08, 2009, 10:29:51 PM »

Hotshot

I sincerely desire to know how you, Lou, Iris and other Monkeys who have been staunch supporters of the family's contention that an Aruban coverup has preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee from the getgo ... can defend Kyle Kingman's actions or ... lack of action..

Hotshot ... if Kyle had exposed to the FBI all that he has shared on the Natalee's Freebirds' and the Scared Monkey sites IMMEDIATELY upon arriving on American soil ... maybe ... just maybe pressure could have been brought upon the Aruban "powers that be" to reveal the contents of that cage/trap ... contents that were retrived by the enemy unchallenged by John Silvetti ... contents that Kyle believe could be the remains of Natalee Holloway.

Hotshot ... Kyle's lack of action makes me sooo angry.  It was such a moral betrayal to the family of Natalee Holloway.  They deserve so much more.

Think about.  Would you be defending Kyle Kingman lack of action and John Silvetti's actions if Natalee Holloway was your loved one?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 08, 2009, 10:30:14 PM »

This is totally over the top and these drivebys getting out of hand.

Not one of those things said about me has one word of truth to it.

Kathy, each and every thing you posted about me is a lie.

Is your real purpose to try to destroy this forum?  Why else would you be attacking ME when I have not said one word to you?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 08, 2009, 10:31:31 PM »

I was just thinking the same thing...
I am headed out the door for tonight. I left a couple topic reminders in Caylee's thread. I'll be back early am. Night all.

Thanks NUT - nite!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: January 08, 2009, 10:32:03 PM »

And they chat and run AGAIN. Every night about the same time by someone different and our discussions come to a halt to listen to what topic they have to spew at the moment.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: January 08, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »

Most of us remember the turmoil and that ******* wanted to quit.  We've read it all. 

This is making me sick.  It's not about Hotshot, Lstlou, Destiny, or anyone else.  Good grief, if someone questions, disagrees, counters a post, etc. it's bashing. 

If all the smart monkeys left, then why are they all coming here to post.  (I think I'm quoting Iris, here, btw...guess that wasn't a underhanded bash...nah)

ALL THE SMART MONKEYS ARE STILL HERE.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: January 08, 2009, 10:33:52 PM »

And they chat and run AGAIN. Every night about the same time by someone different and our discussions come to a halt to listen to what topic they have to spew at the moment.

SSAD...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 08, 2009, 10:35:23 PM »

That's because they have a very small group of people in that invite only forum with a secret hidey hole within that get bored talking to eachother.  They have to venture out in attempt to stir things up.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.