April 27, 2024, 09:49:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252689 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: January 08, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »

Most of us remember the turmoil and that ******* wanted to quit.  We've read it all. 

This is making me sick.  It's not about Hotshot, Lstlou, Destiny, or anyone else.  Good grief, if someone questions, disagrees, counters a post, etc. it's bashing. 

If all the smart monkeys left, then why are they all coming here to post.  (I think I'm quoting Iris, here, btw...guess that wasn't a underhanded bash...nah)

ALL THE SMART MONKEYS ARE STILL HERE.

Guess they want the best of both worlds...not sure they know where they belong.  OMG

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 08, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

Most of us remember the turmoil and that ******* wanted to quit.  We've read it all. 

This is making me sick.  It's not about Hotshot, Lstlou, Destiny, or anyone else.  Good grief, if someone questions, disagrees, counters a post, etc. it's bashing. 

If all the smart monkeys left, then why are they all coming here to post.  (I think I'm quoting Iris, here, btw...guess that wasn't a underhanded bash...nah)

Guess they want the best of both worlds...not sure they know where they belong.  OMG

Is your monkey avatar really ironing?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: January 08, 2009, 10:41:55 PM »

And they chat and run AGAIN. Every night about the same time by someone different and our discussions come to a halt to listen to what topic they have to spew at the moment.

That's because they have a very small group of people in that invite only forum with a secret hidey hole within that get bored talking to eachother.  They have to venture out in attempt to stir things up.   

Appears to be the problem with them.  Seems hard for them to break their ties to SM.  If it is as bad as they think then it shouldn't be hard to walk away and not look back.  I just feel bad for you with all you have to put up with keeping these boards functional.  It isn't fair to you to take this kind of trouble from anyone.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 08, 2009, 10:48:07 PM »

You rang...?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: January 08, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

You rang...?

OH, yours too, Mere? I heard that ring also! lol
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #745 on: January 08, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »

You rang...?
I Love It....Thanks for Making Me Laugh!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: January 08, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »

You rang...?

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: January 08, 2009, 10:52:36 PM »

You rang...?

In God We Trust!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: January 08, 2009, 10:53:40 PM »

Why does Steve Croes always have that same expression on his face.  My he is souch a tough guy!

Steve Croes and Lorenzo van Teflon absolutely give me the creeps.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: January 08, 2009, 10:54:16 PM »

Where were we before this latest round of nonsense tonight?? ...... Oh yeah, waiting on Caps' promise (yet again) of "big doin's this week"! My opinion -- he's a got a big bag of nothin'. 

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: January 08, 2009, 10:54:40 PM »

Why does Steve Croes always have that same expression on his face.  My he is souch a tough guy!

Does he have a bruised knucke os just jungle-rot in his hand?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 08, 2009, 10:54:55 PM »

This sure does get old.  Reminds me of a bunch of spoilt children.  And it always takes the focus off of Natalee.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: January 08, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: January 08, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »

stupid question here, who is Lorenzo van Teflon?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: January 08, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »

Anything on Greta tonght? I'm watchin' the game.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: January 08, 2009, 10:56:28 PM »

You rang...?

Mere!  Great to see you!

FWIW

BFN =
  5 Guests, 9 Users (3 Hidden)
Users active in past 15 minutes:
helly, lousw, Donnar2015, nc_mom, mayjo, nomad

SM
 8 Spiders, 130 Guests, 74 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
klaasend, Shell, Orchidwmn, Tevye, texasmom, bc73, San, rmcalo, Artcolley, higherhopes, Tamikosmom, kitkat53, Mere, 2NJSons_Mom, texanne, hotping, akmom, Bongosmom, Rooscrew, KCJackie, always 1, yucatexan, ospainter, Kimber, nomorenekkiddogs, darla, Babybear, Searching, BUCKSHOT, Magnolia, truthseeker2, Rob, pinetucky, wreck, GrnLizrd, cajun miracle, Ono, kimmy2, kcrn, GramaMonkey, Chata, WhiskeyGirl, Sea Searcher, OEJ, Mags, Grandma2Maddie, cuteascanbe, seascapejb, Blue Moon, princess monkey, SS, PJ, Dihannah1, tcumom, Jerseygirl345, Bladerunner, tabandmike, islandmonkey, Rowanvamp0, codemonkey, sleddogs, BooMonkey, Desdemona, jaggard19, kkate, no rose colored glasses, ccndixie, Lifesong, Anna, da sparkenator, SweetMorgan, Helen Back, seemeatthebeach, NO1ZLADIE 

RU =
In total there are 27 users online :: 1 Registered, 11 Hidden and 15 Guests
Goldmonkey =
9 Guests, 1 User

BNH
0 Members, 0 Guests, 2 Invisible Users.

SEEMS TO ME WE ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 08, 2009, 10:56:47 PM »

Mere and Artcolley made me laugh so hard.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #757 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57:05 PM »

So thanks to Hotshot we have spent time discussing HER and *******, nice job Hotshot.  Was that your intent, to change the topic away from what is happening in Aruba to YOU?

That's exactly what ******* wants.  I thought he'd quit too, based on the post that Hotshot led everyone to with the link.  He's argued that with me more than once, and I CAN PROVE IT!  He has done anything and everything to tear this forum apart since then.  He got a few monkeys to join the new forum so now he's empowered!  He has told so many lies.  He has LIED to ME about ME!!!!  Klaas is right, he has issues.  Turning monkeys against each other is just what ******* wants, I didn't see it for a long time; and wrote his comments off to his being hurt.  I was wrong, he is vindictive and hateful; and those that he's filling full of his crap will eventually see it.  I think he did care about finding Justice for Natalee; but he's lost focus.  
It's all about *******, to *******.  It's called EGO.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57:18 PM »

Looks like a spider bite....or could be jungle rot.... 

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57:24 PM »

This sure does get old.  Reminds me of a bunch of spoilt children.  And it always takes the focus off of Natalee.

You are 100% correct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.