April 28, 2024, 10:41:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252763 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

Mere and Artcolley made me laugh so hard.

Hya, None!!!!

How have you been? 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: January 08, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »

Most of us remember the turmoil and that ******* wanted to quit.  We've read it all. 

This is making me sick.  It's not about Hotshot, Lstlou, Destiny, or anyone else.  Good grief, if someone questions, disagrees, counters a post, etc. it's bashing. 

If all the smart monkeys left, then why are they all coming here to post.  (I think I'm quoting Iris, here, btw...guess that wasn't a underhanded bash...nah)

ALL THE SMART MONKEYS ARE STILL HERE.

We Australian monkeys are pretty smart also San

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 08, 2009, 11:01:01 PM »

So thanks to Hotshot we have spent time discussing HER and *******, nice job Hotshot.  Was that your intent, to change the topic away from what is happening in Aruba to YOU?

That's exactly what ******* wants.  I thought he'd quit too, based on the post that Hotshot led everyone to with the link.  He's argued that with me more than once, and I CAN PROVE IT!  He has done anything and everything to tear this forum apart since then.  He got a few monkeys to join the new forum so now he's empowered!  He has told so many lies.  He has LIED to ME about ME!!!!  Klaas is right, he has issues.  Turning monkeys against each other is just what ******* wants, I didn't see it for a long time; and wrote his comments off to his being hurt.  I was wrong, he is vindictive and hateful; and those that he's filling full of his crap will eventually see it.  I think he did care about finding Justice for Natalee; but he's lost focus.  
It's all about *******, to *******.  It's called EGO.

I would say he didn't lose focus he has lost his mind.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: January 08, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »

Why does Steve Croes always have that same expression on his face.  My he is souch a tough guy!

Steve Croes and Lorenzo van Teflon absolutely give me the creeps.

stupid question here, who is Lorenzo van Teflon?

Lorenzo van Rijn, I believe she is referring to...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: January 08, 2009, 11:02:13 PM »

This sure does get old.  Reminds me of a bunch of spoilt children.  And it always takes the focus off of Natalee.

You are 100% correct

I truly don't know how you do it Klaas.  I'm just thankful nobody knows what I really say behind this computer. lol  It gets pretty ugly sometimes. lol 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 08, 2009, 11:02:24 PM »

Most of us remember the turmoil and that ******* wanted to quit.  We've read it all. 

This is making me sick.  It's not about Hotshot, Lstlou, Destiny, or anyone else.  Good grief, if someone questions, disagrees, counters a post, etc. it's bashing. 

If all the smart monkeys left, then why are they all coming here to post.  (I think I'm quoting Iris, here, btw...guess that wasn't a underhanded bash...nah)

ALL THE SMART MONKEYS ARE STILL HERE.

We Australian monkeys are pretty smart also San

Yes you are Tibro.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: January 08, 2009, 11:03:15 PM »

So thanks to Hotshot we have spent time discussing HER and *******, nice job Hotshot.  Was that your intent, to change the topic away from what is happening in Aruba to YOU?

That's exactly what ******* wants.  I thought he'd quit too, based on the post that Hotshot led everyone to with the link.  He's argued that with me more than once, and I CAN PROVE IT!  He has done anything and everything to tear this forum apart since then.  He got a few monkeys to join the new forum so now he's empowered!  He has told so many lies.  He has LIED to ME about ME!!!!  Klaas is right, he has issues.  Turning monkeys against each other is just what ******* wants, I didn't see it for a long time; and wrote his comments off to his being hurt.  I was wrong, he is vindictive and hateful; and those that he's filling full of his crap will eventually see it.  I think he did care about finding Justice for Natalee; but he's lost focus.  

******* was banned on July 6, 2008.  Yes, he said he wanted his membership removed but I banned him and he got mad because he could no longer respond to posts.  (FYI I have removed his IP info from this screenshot)

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 08, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

I agree with you. EGO.  And who they talk to and what they know. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: January 08, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »

This sure does get old.  Reminds me of a bunch of spoilt children.  And it always takes the focus off of Natalee.

You are 100% correct

I truly don't know how you do it Klaas.  I'm just thankful nobody knows what I really say behind this computer. lol  It gets pretty ugly sometimes. lol 

We will find out, Snoopy....   I think it will be easy. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: January 08, 2009, 11:07:02 PM »

You are 100% correct

We will find out, Snoopy....   I think it will be easy. 

noooooooo snoopy never does anything wrong. lol  My fuse is so short. lol  I'm always keeping myself in check. lol  Sunny could prolly tell ya.  haha
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: January 08, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »

I agree with you. EGO.  And who they talk to and what they know. 

You have no idea what this ole Kentucky girl says behind her computer. We are know for our old sayings and sometime not very nice. NOT VERY POLITICALLY CORRECT EITHER!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: January 08, 2009, 11:08:21 PM »

For you Nonesuche, LOL

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 08, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »

I attached my last post to the wrong post. It should have attached to Snoopy's post.  I am losing it tonight.  Guess I need to call it a night and go to bed.  nite all.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: January 08, 2009, 11:10:47 PM »

Why does Steve Croes always have that same expression on his face.  My he is souch a tough guy!

Does he have a bruised knucke os just jungle-rot in his hand?

Looks like a spider bite....or could be jungle rot.... 

Or herpes.  I didn't recognize Lorenzo with hair.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 08, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »

Does he have a bruised knucke os just jungle-rot in his hand?

Looks like a spider bite....or could be jungle rot.... 

Or herpes.  I didn't recognize Lorenzo with hair.

I don't believe that is Lorenzo, it doesn't look at all like him to me.  I think she was joking when she mentioned Lorenzo.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 08, 2009, 11:12:36 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: January 08, 2009, 11:12:38 PM »

I attached my last post to the wrong post. It should have attached to Snoopy's post.  I am losing it tonight.  Guess I need to call it a night and go to bed.  nite all.

Ah, but we understood you and I, for one, didn't notice.  Goodnight, Blue Moon.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 08, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »

Blue Moon.........I'm shocked. lol 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: January 08, 2009, 11:14:33 PM »

Doesn't look like Lorenzo to me.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: January 08, 2009, 11:14:44 PM »

******* was banned on July 6, 2008.  Yes, he said he wanted his membership removed but I banned him and he got mad because he could no longer respond to posts.  (FYI I have removed his IP info from this screenshot)

Klaas,  a the risk of making some people angry, which is not my purpose, but if ******* was banned at 2:04:24 on 7/6 how was he able to get a post through at 4:02:21 on the same day?  Can you still post  but the mods or admins are the only ones who can see it and decide if they want to post it for the forum?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.