April 27, 2024, 11:24:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252701 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2009, 10:27:51 PM »

If I don't say this, I'll bust:

An investigation of the investigation..............Hero actually said those words and pledged to do it.

Those are the magic words I've waited a long time to hear. Please God, let him mean them!

Hi CBB.  I agree. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2009, 10:27:57 PM »

Greta telling about Mos naming the name of the person Joran sold Natalee to but that info was not in Jorans interview.  Wonders if Mos knew who it was and slipped the name in the press release.  He is rather lazy and stupid---let's see where is that picture Klaas had with his itty bitty purse?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »

If I don't say this, I'll bust:

An investigation of the investigation..............Hero actually said those words and pledged to do it.

Those are the magic words I've waited a long time to hear. Please God, let him mean them!

That's what he wants but does he have the power to get it?  I do believe keeping it in the news is the only reason this case wasn't closed a year ago.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2009, 10:29:33 PM »

Greta telling about Mos naming the name of the person Joran sold Natalee to but that info was not in Jorans interview.  Wonders if Mos knew who it was and slipped the name in the press release.  He is rather lazy and stupid---let's see where is that picture Klaas had with his itty bitty purse?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »

I LOVE IT.  I hope he see's his picture here.  Should make him happy.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »

I did a front page post right after the press conference (Red said I could) but Red didn't know I was going to post the purse pic, LOL 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/06/natalee-holloway-business-as-usual-in-aruba/
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2009, 10:32:47 PM »

Yes and it sounds very much like Abramovic? Could it br Abramovich? Like in roman Abramovich the russian allegedly in town when Natalee went missing?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2009, 10:33:08 PM »

I did a front page post right after the press conference (Red said I could) but Red didn't know I was going to post the purse pic, LOL 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/06/natalee-holloway-business-as-usual-in-aruba/

I hadn't seen that.  You are BAD.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2009, 10:33:44 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »

Yes and it sounds very much like Abramovic? Could it br Abramovich? Like in roman Abramovich the russian allegedly in town when Natalee went missing?

You know that is what it sounded like.  Strange.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2009, 10:34:41 PM »

Greta goes you could tell we are getting under his skin.

Mos started a paragraph with concluding and he goes down more and says furthermore and goes into something else. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2009, 10:37:28 PM »

Every time I see that picture of Mos with his hands on his hips, it reminds me of Rocky Horror Picture Show...dancing along with "Time Warp". 
<snip>
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!
<snip>
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/therockyhorrorpictureshow/thetimewarp.htm

JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2009, 10:38:04 PM »

Adamovic

I seriously doubt that Aruba wants to implicate Abramovich, even they aren't that stupid.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:40:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »

Greta goes you could tell we are getting under his skin.

Mos started a paragraph with concluding and he goes down more and says furthermore and goes into something else. 

This was Mos' checkmate to Greta and Fox and they have won the chess game against him tonight.  I can see him now with his hands on his hips (and the devil ears) and stomping his feet.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2009, 10:39:08 PM »

loves it
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2009, 10:39:43 PM »

Every time I see that picture of Mos with his hands on his hips, it reminds me of Rocky Horror Picture Show...dancing along with "Time Warp". 
<snip>
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!
<snip>
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/therockyhorrorpictureshow/thetimewarp.htm

JMHO

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2009, 10:41:27 PM »

Jim Hammer said the most interesting part of this is Mos said they have a couple of last things they are tracking down and they plan a final confrontation with Joran.  He doesn't have a lot of hope but it sounds like they are produce some new stuff so maybe there is more to tell in this story still.  Greta said we hope we hope.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2009, 10:41:27 PM »

Did someone say John Q. and Mark Furman were in Aruba meeting with Mos?  I am surprised Greta didn't have them on the phone tonight.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2009, 10:42:20 PM »

ABRAMOVIC - ARUBAN CONNECTION

Issue #971 (39), Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Abramovich Purchases Equal of Air Force One
Lyuba Pronina
Staff Writer

For billionaire Roman Abramovich, who started a multi-million shopping spree last year with the purchase of Chelsea soccer club, apparently the sky is the limit.

One of his recent buys is a brand new Boeing 767-300, which, equipped with a missile jammer, is the next best thing to the U.S. president's Air Force One, according to sources familiar with the deal.

The craft, which was purchased for an undisclosed sum last year from Ansett Worldwide leasing firm, is currently parked on the grounds of Jet Aviation, a business aviation services firm in Basel, Switzerland, the sources said. It has already been painted in Filton, England, in the same livery as the Boeing Business Jet 737 Abramovich already owns.

A new Boeing 767 costs roughly $100 million, but analysts said it is virtually impossible to estimate the price tag of Abramovich's jet because of the unknown cost of the plane's interior.

"It has all the toys in it. It has the best communications, which cannot be cracked, modeled on Air Force One," said a source in Russia who knows about the purchase.

President George W. Bush has two specially configured Boeing 747-200s. They can be refueled in mid-flight and are equipped with anti-missile defenses.

Accommodations include an executive suite consisting of a stateroom and the president's office. A conference/dining room is also available for the president, his family and staff. Other accommodations are provided for guests, senior staff, security personnel and reporters.

Asked to comment on Abra-movich's rival to Air Force One, U.S. Air Mobility Command spokesman Mark Voorhis said: "We cannot comment on this one, ma'am."

President Vladimir Putin has two Ilyushin 62 presidential jets. The interior of the Russian president's newest jet is a tightly kept secret, leading to the occasional report in the yellow press of toilets made of gold.

The new jet purchased by Abramovich will certainly rival those of many heads of state.

The firm in charge of the plane's interior design, Jet Aviation, refused to comment on the craft.

The company did say, however, that late last year it completed a full-size plywood and styrofoam mock-up of a Boeing 767 interior for a private customer the firm would not name. It was the first full-scale mock-up of a 767 interior that the firm completed.

The price of the mock-up ran between $150,000 and $300,000, according to Flight International, a London-based aviation industry magazine.

"It will make Air Force One look cheap," said one airline industry expert.

"Jet Aviation do a very high quality job and recently completed the outfit of an Airbus 340 for the sultan of Brunei," said Paul Duffy, a Moscow-based independent aviation analyst.

Duffy estimated that the missile jammer would set back Abramovich $1.5 million.

Not all Russian airports can accommodate the Boeing 767. But the craft would have no problems taking off and landing at Chukotka's capital Anadyr, the general director of the town's airport, Gennady Baiborodov, said in an interview last week. The airport is undergoing a $50 million reconstruction.

Abramovich's new plane will be registered with the Aruba Civil Aviation Register, Netherlands, the same as his first Boeing, sources said.

The plane was originally set to be delivered to Hawaiian Airlines, but later ended up in the possession of a Cayman Islands registered company, according to a British consultancy firm familiar with the situation.

http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=590

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2009, 10:43:15 PM »

Well I used to carry a red purse sorta like that, but it suits him better the little wuus.  Where are the real men in Aruba for crying out loud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.