April 28, 2024, 12:33:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252745 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: January 08, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

I just saw a ridiculous commercial on ABC with a stocky man walking on the beach in Aruba carrying a net over his shoulder, talking to a pretty woman, then ending with him saying 'there's a crab'....AHATA or AHA, whichever, failing to be humorous or whatever the attempt was.  Has anyone else seen this? 

I'm sorry, but I'm back catching up and this commercial thing cracked me up.....

That scene placed in Aruba "a stocky man walking on the beach in Aruba carrying a net over his shoulder, talking to a pretty woman, then ending with him saying 'there's a crab'....
 would say to a lot of viewers that this guy is bringing the disposal bag with him and is trying to distract her....

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 08, 2009, 11:25:21 PM »

and yes Klaas, if you read most of the answers/comebacks by people here to me over the last few years, you'd see I have been bashed for quite some time now.  If people dont like the post skip over it, like ....if you dont have something nice to say, dont say it.  I skip many posts here in a day.

Hotshot - sometimes you set yourself to be bashed.  Like the time you went to the travel show to boycott Aruba and inquired about a trip to Aruba while you were there.  That made alot of people mad, especially those that went to the travel show with you.  I wasn't there and don't know what happened but I know several were very angry with you.

Thats just what I mean.  I didnt do what they said I did.  So this is setting myself up?  And of course people are going to believe the ones who only post here for the moment.  I'd think of all people Klaas, you'd know me better then that, and stick up for me.  You are the one I tell of whats going on.  So why would I BS about that.  My friend Jim told these people what he did to tick them off.  I had no clue until it was done and over with.  Had I known what was about to happen it would have been stopped, but I guess that wasn't the plan.

Just from an outsider's perspective...And not directed to anyone specifically...Just a generalization...

It seems people worry too much about what others think of them...
If you do not care for someone (and their posts) skip them and read on...
Everyone is able to share their opinions...Anyone may disagree...All have their own general theories...
However, there remains some finer points to this mess...
Hashing them out only gets people closer to the truth...

Most Monkeys, at this stage in the game, have heard just about everything (wild theories, speculation, rumor, facts, etc)...
So, unfortunately, the posts containing the following verbage can be frustrating.
(1) I know and you don't.
(2) I can't share secret, confidential information with you.
(3) Trust me on this one.
(4) Stating facts, without backing them up.
(5) Debating everything except the case.

Just my two cents...Sorry...
Hopefully, everyone's heart is in the right place.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #802 on: January 08, 2009, 11:25:57 PM »

Goodnight Smart Monkeys.  See you later.  

Goodnight 2NJ!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: January 08, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »

Blue Moon....bedtime story

I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, "So, how's your breakfast this morning?" "It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly."

OMG I had to log back in on this one.  I HAD NO HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE.  How funny.  I am laughing out loud on this one.  (not everyone from Kentucky (KY) would fall for that one though).   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 08, 2009, 11:26:39 PM »

Bladerunner,

If you are still out there, I hate ironing....had to do it as a kid...the flat pieces, sheets, pillow cases, handkerchiefs, then graduated to shirts & things.  So the answer is NO.

I was this close to putting on my original avatar a few pages ago.  Might have to pull it out of moth balls.

Now, back to our regular scheduled programming.

LOL - it would fit the bill nicely

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 08, 2009, 11:26:53 PM »

HI Klaasend, Hotping, and other monkeys..

Klaasend, you are a Godsend.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 08, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »

Blue Moon....bedtime story

I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, "So, how's your breakfast this morning?" "It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly."

Mere, that is too funny   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 08, 2009, 11:32:27 PM »

and yes Klaas, if you read most of the answers/comebacks by people here to me over the last few years, you'd see I have been bashed for quite some time now.  If people dont like the post skip over it, like ....if you dont have something nice to say, dont say it.  I skip many posts here in a day.

Hotshot - sometimes you set yourself to be bashed.  Like the time you went to the travel show to boycott Aruba and inquired about a trip to Aruba while you were there.  That made alot of people mad, especially those that went to the travel show with you.  I wasn't there and don't know what happened but I know several were very angry with you.

Thats just what I mean.  I didnt do what they said I did.  So this is setting myself up?  And of course people are going to believe the ones who only post here for the moment.  I'd think of all people Klaas, you'd know me better then that, and stick up for me.  You are the one I tell of whats going on.  So why would I BS about that.  My friend Jim told these people what he did to tick them off.  I had no clue until it was done and over with.  Had I known what was about to happen it would have been stopped, but I guess that wasn't the plan.

Just from an outsider's perspective...And not directed to anyone specifically...Just a generalization...

Everyone is able to share their opinions...Anyone may disagree...All have their own general theories...

Most Monkeys, at this stage in the game, have heard just about everything (wild theories, speculation, rumor, facts, etc)...
So, unfortunately, the posts containing the following verbage can be frustrating.

I agree Buckshot!  Good points!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 08, 2009, 11:33:18 PM »

HI Klaasend, Hotping, and other monkeys..

Klaasend, you are a Godsend.

Thanks Sleuth, I take that as quite a complement coming from you. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #809 on: January 08, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »

I saw some of Greta tonight but nothing about Aruba...Did anyone else catch the whole show...was there anything about the case? TIA   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: January 08, 2009, 11:34:30 PM »

I saw some of Greta tonight but nothing about Aruba...Did anyone else catch the whole show...was there anything about the case? TIA   

I had it on but was very distracted!   

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 08, 2009, 11:34:37 PM »

I watched some of it and didn't see anything either.  But, were are changing back and forth to the college football game here.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: January 08, 2009, 11:36:12 PM »

Buckshot...Thanks for stating All of this so well! I Agree! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: January 08, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »

Yep....Me Too! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: January 08, 2009, 11:39:34 PM »

I watched some of it and didn't see anything either.  But, were are changing back and forth to the college football game here.
Thanks....I don't think there was anything about Aruba....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 08, 2009, 11:42:45 PM »

I don't know about Anyone else but I sure could use a Pep Talk from Red and His Magic 8 Ball.... 

In God We Trust!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 08, 2009, 11:46:40 PM »

Hi Tib - thanks for keeping my pic Smile
Hey Meme - Hello back to you
ArtWithTheBeautifulCollie - I always

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I  was just watching, and then re-reading the interview with the Sloots from August 2005.  Not Greta's, but the CBS one.  This is the one where they say they have kept a candle lit for Natalee - it makes me sick.

This is also the interview where Paulus  denies knowing anything, saying, "We are not hiding anything. We are telling the whole truth, nothing but the truth. And we've always told Joran to tell the truth."

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 08, 2009, 11:47:54 PM »

Go out for some Pho and miss what?No Major player got arrested yet?Tamikosmom didn't call the batphone!

1.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!
2.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!
3.THE PERSISTENCE AND WHAT OCCURED IN THE WATERS OFF ARUBA...
4.CapsLockWizard's prediction of a Major arrest.1 day left!

I STAND WITH THE FROG

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: January 08, 2009, 11:49:21 PM »

I don't know about Anyone else but I sure could use a Pep Talk from Red and His Magic 8 Ball.... 

I didn't see him online tonight, he's been very busy.  When I do I'll let him know we could use some encouragement.  I really thought we'd hear more from JQK this week.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: January 08, 2009, 11:50:01 PM »

Yep....Me Too! 
No coverage, majority was Caylee, and Travolta family...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.