April 28, 2024, 11:39:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252766 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #860 on: January 09, 2009, 12:17:07 AM »

real quick addition to the current off topic..............

The Jazz festival in N'awlins during Mardis Gras has gotten incredible since Katrina, huge headliners, Harry Conniff Jr, Mary Blige, and big names. I would love to go!! 

OK.............speeding past the off topic. Sorry.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 09, 2009, 12:19:24 AM »

MeMere, Great to see you after such a long time.

I know you are right but some things just come as a shock to the system.  I was trying to walk a fine line not taking sides as I don't even have a theory let alone conspiracy one, lol.

Yep, not worth the effort to try to assign any kind of logic.

I was looking for Natalee long before most even heard of her and will be here until the end.  All I want is the truth no matter what that might be.

I stand with the girl Natalee but also in her absence with her mother Beth.

Anna

Hi Anna...the credit for that post goes to ArtColley....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: January 09, 2009, 12:21:57 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Goodnight Janet.Another post taking us back to why we're here would be Frogtastic!

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #863 on: January 09, 2009, 12:22:57 AM »

I have to join the others and say hi to Mere and to Sleuth. It's good to see you both!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: January 09, 2009, 12:26:11 AM »

real quick addition to the current off topic..............

The Jazz festival in N'awlins during Mardis Gras has gotten incredible since Katrina, huge headliners, Harry Conniff Jr, Mary Blige, and big names. I would love to go!! 

OK.............speeding past the off topic. Sorry.

You can come by and eat Cajun food then head for New Orleans. Maybe Kermit can come by to enjoy my pond and the Monkeys can talk with her. OK NO more OT.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: January 09, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »

Well ya'll, I've waited Alllll week for an arrest and nothing yet. I won't be in tomorrow, so if anythng happens please have Klaas phone me. I hope that something does happen.

Hey, did anyone see my new Mardi Gras avi that CBB made for me? Monkeys are invited to Mardi Gras in my city.

Cajun Miracle

Your Mardi Gras attire is beautiful!!!!!  I hope you have a great time!  Thanks for the invite! 

Texas is close to my area. Are ya coming too? Love to have ya.

Thanks Cajun Miracle, but I can't come. I would love to, maybe another time.  Have a blast!   

I'll drink a few for ya and smoke some cigars too.

Will you drink one for my all time fav Cajun cook Justin Wilson in his memory!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 09, 2009, 12:32:04 AM »

Well ya'll, I've waited Alllll week for an arrest and nothing yet. I won't be in tomorrow, so if anythng happens please have Klaas phone me. I hope that something does happen.

Hey, did anyone see my new Mardi Gras avi that CBB made for me? Monkeys are invited to Mardi Gras in my city.

Cajun Miracle

Your Mardi Gras attire is beautiful!!!!!  I hope you have a great time!  Thanks for the invite! 

Texas is close to my area. Are ya coming too? Love to have ya.

Thanks Cajun Miracle, but I can't come. I would love to, maybe another time.  Have a blast!   

I'll drink a few for ya and smoke some cigars too.

Will you drink one for my all time fav Cajun cook Justin Wilson in his memory!

Yep Anna. He's a hoot!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: January 09, 2009, 12:36:19 AM »

Art Collie and Sleuth are always good to see in the cage and I agree with all that no more time should be devoted to my fans, lol!

I'm OK because I know I didn't do any of those things and it's about NATALEE and justice for her and her family.  We are either here for that or not.  It doesn't matter one way or the other to me who is right or wrong on their theories, I just want the TRUTH.

Hum. . . .when is Mardi Gras this year?  Maybe I should have whined to CBB about that holiday first.  Can't have too many avatars!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 09, 2009, 12:37:08 AM »

TEE--BOW!!!

TEE--BOW!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: January 09, 2009, 12:39:51 AM »

Art Collie and Sleuth are always good to see in the cage and I agree with all that no more time should be devoted to my fans, lol!

I'm OK because I know I didn't do any of those things and it's about NATALEE and justice for her and her family.  We are either here for that or not.  It doesn't matter one way or the other to me who is right or wrong on their theories, I just want the TRUTH.

Hum. . . .when is Mardi Gras this year?  Maybe I should have whined to CBB about that holiday first.  Can't have too many avatars!

This year it's early, Feb. 24th.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 09, 2009, 12:40:43 AM »

TEE--BOW!!!

TEE--BOW!!!

Although i'm a University of Washington fan 0-12. It's always a pleasure to see kids such as Tim Tebow and Gator nation get the Title.Can you tell i don't like the Boomer Sooners..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 09, 2009, 12:43:59 AM »

I bid all Monkey's ado!I must recharge the battery for the suspense filled last day of the Arrest week!I will have my thermos filled with coffee,as well as daily updates.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: January 09, 2009, 12:46:59 AM »

I bid all Monkey's ado!I must recharge the battery for the suspense filled last day of the Arrest week!I will have my thermos filled with coffee,as well as daily updates.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Get up early KTF because arrests are made in Aruba very early.  6:30 a.m. for Security Guards I believe.  You wouldn't want to miss it!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 09, 2009, 12:51:06 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Get up early KTF because arrests are made in Aruba very early.  6:30 a.m. for Security Guards I believe.  You wouldn't want to miss it!

That gives me 4 1/2 hrs.If there is no arrest.The wrath of Robo-Faith will occur.That is my alter-ego in the land of the Monkey's.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #874 on: January 09, 2009, 12:54:07 AM »

Good night Magnolia, snoopy, Keepthefaith, Anna, Puzzler, klaasend, casa, BUCKSHOT, Artcolley, cajun miracle, ospainter, texasmom, spooky112483 and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
TM...thanks for saying you missed me the other night....I've been sooo busy at work the past week or so......making up for the holidays I guess. Even when I can't post...I try to lurk/read every day.....
KTF...keep the coutdown going on the major arrest please.....
night all...hope be be back next week.....
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 09, 2009, 12:57:49 AM »

Good night Magnolia, snoopy, Keepthefaith, Anna, Puzzler, klaasend, casa, BUCKSHOT, Artcolley, cajun miracle, ospainter, texasmom, spooky112483 and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
TM...thanks for saying you missed me the other night....I've been sooo busy at work the past week or so......making up for the holidays I guess. Even when I can't post...I try to lurk/read every day.....

Good Night, BillB, have a great weekend.  Hopefully there will be an arrest
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #876 on: January 09, 2009, 01:06:20 AM »

billb was here, and I was off scanning the papers again!

Glad you were here billb!  I hope you'll be able to spend some time here with us all soon!

Goodnight, billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: January 09, 2009, 01:28:17 AM »

1/9/2009 Awe Mainta Pg 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

time is happen day 6 of january ultimo, sarfa owing to accomplish 15 year of fundacion ruben croes owing to confirma cu day 6 of january ultimo, sarfa, one fundacion cu is work for rescata person on alta mar, owing to accomplish 15 year of existencia. fundacion of sarfa is eduardo mansur, together cu giovanny hoek y tony green. ruben croes, was acolyte, but not in directiva y today can tell cu ruben croes t’e unique in safra for of his fundacion. in the ultimo 15 añanan, owing to stay demostra cu sarfa have derecho of existencia, haciendo very rescate on sea. have more of 1000 thousand rescate haci, cu is practicamente 200 rescate for year y this owing to come descend, after of help in conscientisacion of we piscadornan, según ruben croes. actualmente have more or less 75 caso of rescate for year. haci trabao of rescate, is stay one trabao fastioso y have his peligernan cune, because not all trip sea is calmo. sarfa owing to arrive of hay’e cu sea big y bruto, but all esnan hinca in sarfa is haci the trabao here cu love. because the is help one prohimo. sarfa is one fundacion very poor, already cu not have sufficient fondo, but so self they have very good sponsor, where the.o. is achieve boat present. the relacion of cooperacion cu several instancia is very good self, therefore.e. cu guardacosta, police y another forzanan hudicial. for of day cu sarfa owing to cuminsa, for today, have to admiti cu they're haci one trabao much profesional, although all esnan cu is acolyte of sarfa is boluntario. they're achieve they entrenamento the.o. at schotland y pesey self safra is goza of one alto degree of preparacion. sarfa have very good lazo cu another organisacionnan internacional, therefore.e. one bez for year sarfa is train cu guardacosta mericano at miami or at cualkier town of they taste. y so they have very good contacto cu guardacosta of venezuela y of colombia, cu assure is good for have they, según ruben croes. recibi we felicitacion y follow cu the good trabao here, is desire of we of awemainta.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 09, 2009, 01:45:03 AM »

Hello, iris44, texasmom, pinetucky, klaasend, Anna and guests!

Keep up the good work! Good night!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: January 09, 2009, 01:53:49 AM »

Hi IBE!  Good to see you!

Goodnight!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.