April 27, 2024, 11:10:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252742 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: January 09, 2009, 11:47:37 AM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/09/corrupt-as-hell/
“Corrupt as hell”
by Greta Van Susteren
On Tuesday night, on  ON THE RECORD at 10pm, Hero Brinkman, a Member of the Dutch Parliament, said that both Aruba and the investigation of Natalee Holloway is “corrupt as hell.”  I received this letter in response (I guess Member of the Dutch Parliament Hero Brinkman hit a nerve):

Did anyone see this comment on Greta's blog following the above letter 

Comment by charlie ratcliff
January 9th, 2009 at 9:55 am
Greta, you want to give yourself credit for “hitting a nerve.” Why? I read the letter that you received and, to me, it looks more like the Crown representative on Aruba is distancing the legitimate Dutch government from that whack-job Hero Brinkman by clarifying that Brinkman’s remarks do not reflect the official policy of the government.

To EJ: Sorry that you feel the way you do about Aruba as a vacation destination. I have to suspect that you have been the victim of mis-information. The fact is, Aruba is a wonderful vacation destination with a predictably perfect climate; fantastic beaches; first class hotels, restaurants, shopping, etc.; a well developed island infrastructure; a high standard of living, and, yes, an enviably low crime rate.

Thanks, hotping. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: January 09, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »

Friday.Day 5 and the final day in the Major player arrest week!It's 1:00pm in Aruba and still no arrest.Would we consider Hero Brinkman a consolation Victory for CapsLockWizard if he was to be arrested?We have 11 hrs left until arrest week is over.The suspense is getting greater for me as we speak.I've started my first cup of coffee,ate my 2 pieces of toast,and am now headed to open up shop for the day!I've killed a crow,as well as dug a hole in the sand to put my head in "IF" the Major player is arrested!Thanx for staying tuned in.In no way does this convey the expressed written consent of Scared Monkey's.This is all Just my opinion.And we know about opinions?

KEEPTHEFAITH

Keepthefaith ... have a good day.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 11:53:34 AM by CBB » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #922 on: January 09, 2009, 11:51:16 AM »

Gooooooood Morning Monkey's!What a beautiful day it is indeed!

Here's your coffee:

To go along with your popcorn for breakfast, as we anxiously await "major player's" arrest.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 09, 2009, 11:51:49 AM »

Klaas ... Mods

Could somebody please change the highlight in my post from yellow to red.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 09, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »

Klaas ... Mods

Thanks

Janet

I anticipated this request 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: January 09, 2009, 11:55:57 AM »

Klaas ... Mods

Thanks

Janet

Thank you.

It may be my 62 year old eyes but ... I could not read that yellow highlight.

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #926 on: January 09, 2009, 11:56:07 AM »

Just checking in to see what major player has been arrested...............

Oh, not yet? Gee, must be any minute now!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 09, 2009, 12:03:33 PM »

This sure does get old.  Reminds me of a bunch of spoilt children.  And it always takes the focus off of Natalee.

Whew!  Good Morning Monks....as you can see I am not caught up and quite frankly I am sickened by what I have been reading. WHAT IN THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!!  AND WHY!!!

Monkeys threatening Monkeys....BULLCRAP. I stopped posting because I felt I no longer had anything to offer to Nat's thread. I even stopped reading for months.....but I NEVER STOPPED CARING!

And I now know, I have more to offer than what I have been reading here, this morning....at least I still have FAITH AND HOPE AND I CARE...I am not seeing much of that here.

I AM NOT taking sides here folks... I do have history here with many Monks...some good and some not so great. I have relationships with some that are not friendly with others.....but all are important to me....Anna, Lisa, Rob, DiH,  Snoopy, Klaas, Red and many more....etc...the list is LONG... I really resent anyone saying the smartest monkeys have left....NOT TRUE....smart monkeys don't have to run to a closed forum to talk about the very people and the forum that gave them a VOICE for so long. LOL...no matter how much you try, a forum with more than one person is NEVER PRIVATE.

My advise is if you don't like it here get the F out. But do it with some dignity.  This CRAP needs to stop and stop now.  Anyone who was here when ******* 'lost it' knows what went on...I SAW with my own eyes in REAL TIME what he did to Anna....I SAW IT....and him now being a MOD on Destiny and Mrs.Kub's board is very telling to me. I have nothing against either ladies, except saying I would have thought that each of them would NOT allow some of the posting that have come from their private board...SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!!....******* is a liar and a very sick little man IMO and anyone posting over there needs to be very careful with your daughters and personal information....

That's it and I am not too worried whether anyone likes what I have posted or not. I have been a Monkey for over 3 years and will continue to be. Anything I have to say I will say here...out in the open...I don't need a private board to post my thoughts and feelings. THE END

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: January 09, 2009, 12:04:34 PM »

Brinkman called Rudy Croes a liar.
and then refused to take those words back.

then he was thrown out of the delegation.

http://www.nos.nl/nos/artikelen/2009/01/art000001C97277AF01E69F.html

crazybabyborg
« Reply #929 on: January 09, 2009, 12:08:09 PM »

This sure does get old.  Reminds me of a bunch of spoilt children.  And it always takes the focus off of Natalee.

Whew!  Good Morning Monks....as you can see I am not caught up and quite frankly I am sickened by what I have been reading. WHAT IN THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!!  AND WHY!!!

Monkeys threatening Monkeys....BULLCRAP. I stopped posting because I felt I no longer had anything to offer to Nat's thread. I even stopped reading for months.....but I NEVER STOPPED CARING!

And I now know, I have more to offer than what I have been reading here, this morning....at least I still have FAITH AND HOPE AND I CARE...I am not seeing much of that here.

I AM NOT taking sides here folks... I do have history here with many Monks...some good and some not so great. I have relationships with some that are not friendly with others.....but all are important to me....Anna, Lisa, Rob, DiH,  Snoopy, Klaas, Red and many more....etc...the list is LONG... I really resent anyone saying the smartest monkeys have left....NOT TRUE....smart monkeys don't have to run to a closed forum to talk about the very people and the forum that gave them a VOICE for so long. LOL...no matter how much you try, a forum with more than one person is NEVER PRIVATE.

My advise is if you don't like it here get the F out. But do it with some dignity.  This CRAP needs to stop and stop now.  Anyone who was here when ******* 'lost it' knows what went on...I SAW with my own eyes in REAL TIME what he did to Anna....I SAW IT....and him now being a MOD on Destiny and Mrs.Kub's board is very telling to me. I have nothing against either ladies, except saying I would have thought that each of them would NOT allow some of the posting that have come from their private board...SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!!....******* is a liar and a very sick little man IMO and anyone posting over there needs to be very careful with your daughters and personal information....

That's it and I am not too worried whether anyone likes what I have posted or not. I have been a Monkey for over 3 years and will continue to be. Anything I have to say I will say here...out in the open...I don't need a private board to post my thoughts and feelings. THE END

crazybabyborg
« Reply #930 on: January 09, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »

caesu? Help out an uninformed monkey here, please? What exactly are the ramifications of getting thrown out of the delegation?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 09, 2009, 12:15:05 PM »

Brinkman was right, Rudy is a liar 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 09, 2009, 12:17:27 PM »

caesu? Help out an uninformed monkey here, please? What exactly are the ramifications of getting thrown out of the delegation?

Brinkman can't participate anymore in the debates between the Dutch, Aruban and Antilles delegations.
but today was the last day of those debates anyway.

but it's kind of un-democratic to bar a representative (Brinkman) from those debates.
so i expect some outrage about this from Brinkman and from Brinkman's party back in The Netherlands.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: January 09, 2009, 12:23:33 PM »

Friday.Day 5 and the final day in the Major player arrest week!It's 1:00pm in Aruba and still no arrest.Would we consider Hero Brinkman a consolation Victory for CapsLockWizard if he was to be arrested?We have 11 hrs left until arrest week is over.The suspense is getting greater for me as we speak.I've started my first cup of coffee,ate my 2 pieces of toast,and am now headed to open up shop for the day!I've killed a crow,as well as dug a hole in the sand to put my head in "IF" the Major player is arrested!Thanx for staying tuned in.In no way does this convey the expressed written consent of Scared Monkey's.This is all Just my opinion.And we know about opinions?

KEEPTHEFAITH

Keepthefaith ... have a good day.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet

And a good day to you Janet!Store is open,Second cup of coffee is poured and i'm ready for the Finale to Major arrest week!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #934 on: January 09, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »

Thanks caesu.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 09, 2009, 12:25:18 PM »

Good morning.

I wanted to tell Jen thank you for answering my questions yesterday morning. I saw them. Thanks.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 09, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »

caesu,

thank you for the updates.

Does that indicate who threw Brinkman out?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 09, 2009, 12:26:08 PM »

YW Memphis.  No problem.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: January 09, 2009, 12:27:13 PM »

Gooooooood Morning Monkey's!What a beautiful day it is indeed!

Here's your coffee:

To go along with your popcorn for breakfast, as we anxiously await "major player's" arrest.

Thank You CBB! Would i love to see a Major player arrested?I think we all would.Do i think one will be arrested?Absolutely not.Just sayin.....Back to the Coffee and popcorn until it's time to run out for Bon-Bon's and Jujube's.Maybe after 12 i'll go get some!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 09, 2009, 12:31:19 PM »

caesu,

thank you for the updates.

Does that indicate who threw Brinkman out?

first the Aruban / Antilles delegations wanted to have Brinkman take his words back that Rudy Croes is a liar.
Brinkman wouldn't take those words back.
then the Dutch delegation joined the other delegations in wanting to have Brinkman take his words back.
Brinkman still refused.
then he had to leave the parliament building.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.