April 19, 2024, 05:25:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 - 1/9/09  (Read 252413 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 09, 2009, 01:02:58 PM »

4 to say the least.Really how many are Major players are there?10?I want them all CBB but i'll take a Scooby snack for the meantime.Thanx Shaggy..

DETENTION OF FORMAL SUSPECTS

Karin Janssen

1.  Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

2.  Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

3.  Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

6. Steve Croes - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

8. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway. 04/2006

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen. 05/2006

Karin Janssen

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Freddy Arambatzis - Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.) 09/2005

Hans Mos
Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: January 09, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »

Memphis - let me get this straight.  It got real ugly in here last night and you hate to see it BUT will repost it this morning as to open the wound again?  Yeah, that makes alot of sense.

Wreck is correct, Rob was simply defending himself.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 09, 2009, 01:05:57 PM »

4 to say the least.Really how many are Major players are there?10?I want them all CBB but i'll take a Scooby snack for the meantime.Thanx Shaggy..

Karin Janssen

1.  Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

2.  Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping. 06/2005

3.  Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder 06/2005

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

6. Steve Croes - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. 06/2005

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

8. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway. 04/2006

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen. 05/2006

Karin Janssen

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions. 09/2005

Freddy Arambatzis - Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.) 09/2005

Hans Mos
Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. 11/2007

Seems to me that the list of Major players has dwindle with the hands of time?Soon there will be none.An orchestrated plan?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: January 09, 2009, 01:07:06 PM »

Dutch MPs kick colleague out of Caribbean delegation

Published: Friday 09 January 2009 17:33 UTC
Last updated: Friday 09 January 2009 17:33 UTC

Dutch MPs, holding talks in Aruba with their counterparts from the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, have ejected their right-wing Freedom Party colleague Hero Brinkman from the delegation. They said his presence had become unworkable.

Shortly before the conclusion of the conference, Mr Brinkman was asked to leave the Aruban parliament building after he launched a tirade against the Aruban delegation and government.

At the moment, Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles are separate autonomous regions within the kingdom of the Netherlands, enjoying different degrees of self-government. The Dutch MPs and their Antillean and Aruban counterparts were meeting to discussing future state reforms in the Caribbean islands.

Before the start of the talks Mr Brinkman told US news channel Fox News that the Antilles was as "corrupt as hell". His fellow Dutch delegates issued a statement stressing they did not share his views. Mr Brinkman's comments caused the discussions to be strained, with Wednesday's session being delayed, and Thursday's being suspended for a number of hours.

The Dutch government is considering introducing registration for Caribbean youths who emigrate to the Netherlands and repeatedly get into trouble with the police. During a debate on the issue, Mr Brinkman accused the Antilles and Aruba of "sending your rubbish to the Netherlands".

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6128757/Dutch-MPs-kick-colleague-out-of-Caribbean-delegation

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 09, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »

Karin Janssen

Karin Janssen

Hans Mos

Seems to me that the list of Major players has dwindle with the hands of time?Soon there will be none.An orchestrated plan?

Keepthefaith

Without a Aruban strategy ... THE HOUSE OF CARDS WILL COLLAPSE ... if Paulus van der Sloot is implicated.  However ... logic dictates that Aruba or Holland is not going to allow the house of cards to collapse.

I contend ... to avoid the domino effect ... there has been a negotiated outcome which implies that accountability will stop and end with a willing sacrificial lamb.

I believe the sacrificial lamb will be either Joran van der Sloot or Jan vander Straaten.

1.  JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Joran was 17 years old at the time when Natalee Holloway went missing.  The consequences would imply a slap on the wrist.

2.  JAN VAN DER STRATTEN

Straaten will plead "not guilty" to the charges of making decisions within the first ten days of the investigation that implied a conflict of interest.  The Dutch judge will concur.  However ... Straaten will concede that "mistakes" that totally compromised the investigation and ... justice for Natalee Holloway can never be.

Think about it.  Wrong decisions are made every day within investigations in America and Canada ... wrong decisions that compromise justice for a victim.  Heads may roll but ... there are no legal ramifications.

An official apology will be afford the family of Natalee Holloway for an "incompetent" Aruban investigation.  However ... it is too late to turn back the clock.  Too bad; so sad.

Case Closed!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 09, 2009, 01:16:06 PM »

It was really ugly in here last night.

I hesitate to even bring it up, but the post below, plus the others, is among the nastiest I have read at SM, and I was here when ******* exploded.

I realize that there are many relationships that go beyond this board and much has gone on that I'm not privy too, but as a somewhat detached poster (meaning that I don't really carry on with anyone off board), in all fairness, Hotshot was being attacked and has been repeatedly. I don't necessarily agree with Hotshot or her methods, but she was being attacked.

Just saying....

And if Rob doesn't stop using fer I think I'm going to to scream.

You know Kath, I haven't met anyone on any board quite like you. And thats NOT a compliment. So don't think it is, I know you have a reading comprehension problem. I hurt someone? HUH?? like when you spread lies about everyone here to Dave's face?

Believe me Kath I know exactly what you said. Keep it up and I'll start posting it all. Take that as a threat or the truth coming yer way.

Hidey Hole? I post here that's it. One more accusation from you and your gonna get what you have coming.

One more word about Littleone and you're gonna regret you ever knew my name. TRY ME.

You are formally warned. And too bad you didn't get the new phone numbers, I'm sure that must have really kicked your ego right square in the whisker biscuit after all the "help" you have done.. you know LIKE BOOKING A TRIP TO ARUBA AT THE TRAVEL SHOW BOYCOTT-  that was yer classiest moment yet. 
Then why repost it?? Rob was replying to Hotshot's threats towards him.

I didn't read anything here on the board that warranted that reply or his others.
I'm just pointing out that everyone is so enamored of Rob that he gets away with things that others don't. JMO
I hesitated to bring it up, because I knew what kind of response it would most likely draw and I really hate to add to the divisiveness and anger, but I just wanted to insert another prospective. Did I say that I don't agree with Hotshot? I don't. Still, she was being nastily attacked.

It seems that many feel they must align with others on one side or the other. I'm just trying not to do that. There is always more to the story than what you read here. I think that the mods do an exceptional job, especially Klaas, and I'm sure that they get very weary. I'm just trying to point out from what I think is an objectional standpoint that I do think Hotshot was being attacked.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: January 09, 2009, 01:19:04 PM »

Memphis - let me get this straight.  It got real ugly in here last night and you hate to see it BUT will repost it this morning as to open the wound again?  Yeah, that makes alot of sense.

Wreck is correct, Rob was simply defending himself.

sorry klaas
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 09, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »

Dutch MPs kick colleague out of Caribbean delegation

Published: Friday 09 January 2009 17:33 UTC
Last updated: Friday 09 January 2009 17:33 UTC

Dutch MPs, holding talks in Aruba with their counterparts from the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, have ejected their right-wing Freedom Party colleague Hero Brinkman from the delegation. They said his presence had become unworkable.

Shortly before the conclusion of the conference, Mr Brinkman was asked to leave the Aruban parliament building after he launched a tirade against the Aruban delegation and government.

At the moment, Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles are separate autonomous regions within the kingdom of the Netherlands, enjoying different degrees of self-government. The Dutch MPs and their Antillean and Aruban counterparts were meeting to discussing future state reforms in the Caribbean islands.

Before the start of the talks Mr Brinkman told US news channel Fox News that the Antilles was as "corrupt as hell". His fellow Dutch delegates issued a statement stressing they did not share his views. Mr Brinkman's comments caused the discussions to be strained, with Wednesday's session being delayed, and Thursday's being suspended for a number of hours.

The Dutch government is considering introducing registration for Caribbean youths who emigrate to the Netherlands and repeatedly get into trouble with the police. During a debate on the issue, Mr Brinkman accused the Antilles and Aruba of "sending your rubbish to the Netherlands".

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6128757/Dutch-MPs-kick-colleague-out-of-Caribbean-delegation

Thanks caesu

Dutch Democracy in action!!

Janet

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 09, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »

Look,
 now they found one of Rudy's long lost cousins.. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7791989.stm

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #969 on: January 09, 2009, 01:36:54 PM »

Ready.........

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 09, 2009, 01:39:37 PM »

Ready.........

I'll help you get there 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 09, 2009, 01:40:13 PM »

NUT - we still need about 9 more posts 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 09, 2009, 01:41:17 PM »

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: January 09, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

NUT - we still need about 9 more posts 

kkkkkkkkk, lol. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 09, 2009, 01:42:21 PM »

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Update will come at the beginning of the next page Nut so make sure to carry this post over!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: January 09, 2009, 01:44:19 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 09, 2009, 01:46:32 PM »

I think Monkey's are cheating on the Thread change!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 09, 2009, 01:50:02 PM »

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Not much time left in this week.  OK, let's say maybe Caps meant next week. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 09, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »

Not me, I never cheat...I lock then hit unlock on next  Quick as a flash. Only way to cheat is unlock thread early....unless you are a Mod 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: January 09, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Not much time left in this week.  OK, let's say maybe Caps meant next week. 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.