April 19, 2024, 10:22:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 350760 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1000 on: January 08, 2009, 07:03:48 AM »

nite SS... and uh... elvis is dead kiddo... deal with it Wink

Elvis is not dead....he just went home 

No, man. Elvis has left the building!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1001 on: January 08, 2009, 07:06:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  It's coffee time.

Oh look, Trimm is here and real coffee can be served. Good Morning Friend. HeHe,{just like NG} 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: January 08, 2009, 07:09:00 AM »

I have been trying to find out more on JP Chatt. I am sure you monkeys have covered this but I did not see.

Did he ever give an interview as the others did?? And if not...WHY?

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: January 08, 2009, 07:14:44 AM »

CynInOregon... what a beautiful place, my mom who passed away five years ago today, is in a beautiful old cemetary.

My mom died in 1989, we had a nice mortuary take care of her remains. they had her cremated and gave her back to me in a sturdy box, smaller than a shoe box that had the ashes in a plastic bag tied off and placed in the box. My brother died in 2005, he was indigent and we could not afford a burial for him, but he had a classy mortuary picked out and when we told them we only had about $800 to take care of him with, they worked with us so we could have him cremated.  they cremated him and gave him back to me in the same kind of box my mom was in.  My brother's friends collected about $300 and we bought him and my mom matching urns with the money and they sit in my living room.

Just seeing that place where Caylee is makes me sick... $300 a night at the Ritz...and Caylee is in a strip mall 

I'm sure the hotel reservations were part of the talk show deal.  I get the feeling the Ants have to take what they can get at this point.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1004 on: January 08, 2009, 07:17:49 AM »

Does anyone remember the date George was seen looking off into the woods?

No, but iirc it was not at the site Caylee was found. I think he was out where the woman reported seeing a white car parked by the roadside near the Airport. Also, a woman was reported being seen coming from the woods w/ a cap. I think that is where George was looking into the woods.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: January 08, 2009, 07:21:50 AM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?
This is going to get very interesting. And the gall of Cindy and George going on Larry King Live in December, talking about tips of a live Caylee. Obviously, if there PI knew Caylee was deceased, so did Cindy and George.

Not necessarily. He was getting paid to search for a LIVE Caylee. I'm not sure who told him where the body was, but IMO it wasn't CA. I think he may have filmed the location for blackmail purposes, and still gone on charging the Ants to search for a LIVE Caylee that he knew didn't exist.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: January 08, 2009, 07:30:26 AM »

Okay, so if they knew that Caylee was in the woods, was the detective just incompetent for not finding her? Or was the meter reader being used to divert attention from the defense?

I think some times if the obvious is so close it can be over-looked. Tim Miller did say that it was there for some time so I will go on that. I think Casey covered it up with the shovel she borrowed.

In Fla., you can watch the grass grow. Imagine the thickness of the woods. If a board or stones were put on it, then a few shovel fulls of dirt on top; 2 or 3 days, you could probably walk right on it and never notice.

Why you would want to go into those depths is beyond me. It's creepy enough when you peer into it, and why I think Casey was the one who put Caylee there.

I would hope that there was no "daisy chain". Does anyone know what that really means?? And in no way, shape or form will I ever believe LE knew where Caylee was and did nor retrieve her. That's just hogwash,I say.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1007 on: January 08, 2009, 07:32:49 AM »

RE: Nancy Grace tonight

A lot of my thoughts have already been covered.. but a few remain.
snipped....
2) Why does NG have a soft spot for the Ants? Does she really believe they had nothing or knew nothing now they're trying to get the immunity deal?

3) After tonight, I'm really becoming seriously concerned Casey is going to get off.  This is getting WAY to convoluted and too many twists and turns.  OJ may have had one glove.. Casey has a whole drawer full.  PLEASE don't let there be any gullible idiots on the jury.  *pleasepleaseplease*

A. to #2 Nancy does not want to be sued...again, lol.
A. to #3 One must expect at least several 'idiots' on the Jury. Remember, juries are nothing more than the 'general public' chosen for the job.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: January 08, 2009, 07:33:20 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team seeks records from EquuSearch
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2426132.story

Two Hearings Scheduled Thursday In Case Against Casey
http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html#-

New Motions Filed In Casey Anthony Case
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2..._thursday.html

Court to rule Caylee autopsy pictures
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Semper-Fi
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: January 08, 2009, 07:34:21 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/01/08/2009-01-08_band_seeks_its_15_minutes_of_infamy.html

Group seeking 15 min of Fame

Semper-Fi
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: January 08, 2009, 07:36:25 AM »

O/T - sorry.  I was catching up and just wanted to clarify the whole site meter issue.  Can anyone besides Klaas find out a monkeys whereabouts??  If a monkey is investigating others monkeys that is strange.  They would be bored if they investigated me    I have no problem telling my city or state but certainly not my address or what computer i'm using. 

Back to Caylee - I hope today brings us some good news.  This case gets crazier every day    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: January 08, 2009, 07:47:09 AM »

So the 2nd autopsy was 5 days ago?  There is absolutely no reason for Caylee to be laying in a funeral home!

Lisa

Good Morning Monkeys! Way behind, trying to get caught up!

I just realized reading this txlisa, that if G&C&LEE were arrested (say within the next few days) before Caylee is laid to rest, then she may never be laid to rest anytime soon. Especially if they are in jail for any length of time. Even if they got out on bail, they'd probably be too busy with their own defense!

I hope I'm wrong, but being it doesn't seem that they have made any steps yet to have her laid to rest, how would they do it if they were arrested! It just doesn't seem to be a priority of theirs to lay Caylee to rest. JMO though, hope I'm wrong!

OK, here's more coffee Monkeys, Enjoy!

Going back to get caught up! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: January 08, 2009, 07:58:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  It's coffee time.

Oh look, Trimm is here and real coffee can be served. Good Morning Friend. HeHe,{just like NG} 

Hey Scarlett,hope you are doing well this morning(and warm).
I have the whole house and computer to my self for the next 24 hours. 
Bring on some more news! I'm ready.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
niia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: January 08, 2009, 08:00:38 AM »

I rarely, rarely post so give me some slack here.
This case could not be any more surprising if someone had written the script.  This is just unbelievable.  I wonder if this case would have had all the twist and turns if KC had acquired say MN instead of JB as her attorney.  Are some of these turns caused by not the most upstanding legal advice ?   It certainly has made for great TV.  There is so much speculation about the meter reader being involved, being tipped off.  I just can't wrap my mind around "Who would want the body found ?"  I really do not believe CA or GA could have known and not done more to have the baby found, although they certainly were in protection mode of KC .  Would LA think that maybe after so many months the evidence wouldn't convict KC and so it was safe to leak it ?  Seems unlikely to me.  Certainly KC wouldn't have wanted it found ?  I guess maybe if someone's mouth just got the better of them without thinking it through it could have leaked out? But if we think the meter reader was tipped off in August, then the body would have given up lots of info.  I almost want to think that if someone tipped the meter reader off in August then it wasn't family it was a KC ex-friend. 
Maybe the PIs reviewed the "tips" when they were released and followed up on the meter reader's tips ?  That would explain their actions.  Maybe the meter reader remembered KM's statement about hanging out by the school and really did just see something and was persistent. 
The good news is that when this goes to trial - we will know.  If she ends up pleading guilty to a plea deal  - then we will know because the books will be written, the movies will be filmed and many people will continue to make money off a poor little girl's demise.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: January 08, 2009, 08:03:13 AM »

just called tipline & got voicemail, says they are particular interested in the area where Caylee's remains were found & something about they are interested in documents? also said if tip was deemed credible, caller would be contacted asap. wonder how long it takes for them to find it credible & to call back immediately.

wendi

what would you have said if someone picked up the phone ????

not sure, but sometimes when someone calls & it's the wrong number, i've had them call me back & tell me they like my voice and just wanted to talk?????? wth. so i guess i would have told them the truth & said Sea Searcher told me to call!!! lol.

wendi

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1015 on: January 08, 2009, 08:09:07 AM »

Thanks Fuzzball for posting this. I also thought that they did not have any cash handy and was wondering how they are paying for their home. As we all know they ,like a lot of us here, struggled to make payments.

If a tragedy happened to me like what happened to Cindy I would also be unable to work. It shows all over her. She is a broken women. The big mistake they made was supporting their daughter publicly. If they had only kept their mouths SHUT, I don't think the public at large would of turned on them. OR their family. Rick pleaded with his sister to SHUT UP. Told her she looks like an idiot,and she did.

She so wanted to buy into the kidnapping story because that would mean Caylee might still be alive. I can't fault her for that. No one among us is perfect and the Anthony's as far as I can see have done nothing but try to build a nice life for their family and ungrateful twit of a daughter.

Please tell the truth Anthonys...
No Immunity for anyone!!

Well, I just heard this morning that Lee moved home to help with expenses. He couldn't afford to support his home and theirs and rumors are he's paying their bills and has been for a while. And his job was working doing parking and events for college football games for his company. That season is over. Unless they reassigned him I doubt he has a job.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: January 08, 2009, 08:09:38 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team seeks records from EquuSearch
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2426132.story

Two Hearings Scheduled Thursday In Case Against Casey
http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html#-

New Motions Filed In Casey Anthony Case
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2..._thursday.html

Court to rule Caylee autopsy pictures
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Thanks MomofaMarine.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1017 on: January 08, 2009, 08:14:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Trimm..I think today will bring a lot of news..you may get your wish 

Coffee Time !!!

SEA SEARCHER  IS IN THE BUILDING !

ok...I'll go away now...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1018 on: January 08, 2009, 08:17:26 AM »

Has anyone heard about George being pulled over for possible DUI recently? I read this on Topix, someones comment, but no link to reference to. Maybe just a false rumor? 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1019 on: January 08, 2009, 08:20:58 AM »

Thanks Fuzzball for posting this. I also thought that they did not have any cash handy and was wondering how they are paying for their home. As we all know they ,like a lot of us here, struggled to make payments.

If a tragedy happened to me like what happened to Cindy I would also be unable to work. It shows all over her. She is a broken women. The big mistake they made was supporting their daughter publicly. If they had only kept their mouths SHUT, I don't think the public at large would of turned on them. OR their family. Rick pleaded with his sister to SHUT UP. Told her she looks like an idiot,and she did.

She so wanted to buy into the kidnapping story because that would mean Caylee might still be alive. I can't fault her for that. No one among us is perfect and the Anthony's as far as I can see have done nothing but try to build a nice life for their family and ungrateful twit of a daughter.

Please tell the truth Anthonys...
No Immunity for anyone!!

Well, I just heard this morning that Lee moved home to help with expenses. He couldn't afford to support his home and theirs and rumors are he's paying their bills and has been for a while. And his job was working doing parking and events for college football games for his company. That season is over. Unless they reassigned him I doubt he has a job.

For a moment...I almost felt bad reading this Boo...but I'm over it 

If the A's had told the truth and truly behaved like a family who lost a beautiful child...or even a sincere plea for the safe return if kidnapped..They would have had the whole country supporting them.

JMO...and I'm sticking to it  now about those secrets.......

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.