April 25, 2024, 02:16:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351180 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: January 08, 2009, 08:52:13 AM »

Motion to Compel Unedited 911 Calls Made by Roy Kronk and Any Reports Related to Calls
Motion to Compel any and all Polygraphs Which the Defense Has Previously Requested and Been Awarded
Motion to Compel DNA Reports for George, Cindy and Lee Anthony
Demand for Discovery and Inspection Relating to Digital Forensic Evidence Obtained From Ricardo Morales
Motion to Produce Hair for Inspection and Testing and All Related Notes and Reports
Motion to Compel Fingerprint Report for George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony
Motion to Compel Investigative Reports on Zenaida Gonzalez
Motion to Compel Maps, Photos and Reports of all Locations Searched by Law Enforcement for Caylee Marie Anthony
Motion to Compel Release of Investigative Interviews of George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony
Motion to Compel Release of Video Visitations of George and Cindy Anthony on August 14, 2008
Motion to Compel Search Warrant Affidavits for December 11, 2008 and December 20, 2008 Searches Including Inventory of Items Seized and Warrants
Motion to Compel Timeline, Communications and Related Notes of Law Enforcement's Interview with Anthony Lazzaro
Motion to Compel Unedited Telephone Calls Made by Roy Kronk to Crimeline and Any Reports Related to Calls
Motion to Inspect Photographic Evidence and All Items Seized at Crime Scene
Motion to Produce Crime Scene Reports on Car Including Photos
Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: January 08, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »

Ok, I got a little bit of a theory here, someone tell me what they think or if possible...I think after KC killed Caylee she wrapped her in bedding and put her in a bag and then the trunk.  However, I think she couldnt find a place to dispose of her without being seen so she brought her back to the A's home and took her into the woods DIRECTLY BEHIND the A's house, using the shovel to move some pavers or maybe partially bury her.  I think then when Faye hit and the area back there flooded, the body was lifted and floated on down by the roadway, where she was found.  I know Tim from Eqqusearch (sp) said that she had been in that area a while but that area was so flooded that when the muck finally settled it would look like the body was there for awhile.  Kinda like seashells that wash up on the beach and get stuck in the sand like they've been there for a long time????  yanno?   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1042 on: January 08, 2009, 08:56:54 AM »

Okay, so if they knew that Caylee was in the woods, was the detective just incompetent for not finding her? Or was the meter reader being used to divert attention from the defense?

I think some times if the obvious is so close it can be over-looked. Tim Miller did say that it was there for some time so I will go on that. I think Casey covered it up with the shovel she borrowed.

In Fla., you can watch the grass grow. Imagine the thickness of the woods. If a board or stones were put on it, then a few shovel fulls of dirt on top; 2 or 3 days, you could probably walk right on it and never notice.

Why you would want to go into those depths is beyond me. It's creepy enough when you peer into it, and why I think Casey was the one who put Caylee there.

I would hope that there was no "daisy chain". Does anyone know what that really means?? And in no way, shape or form will I ever believe LE knew where Caylee was and did nor retrieve her. That's just hogwash,I say.

And yet Kiomarie walked them right to the spot, didn't she? How come these PI's could find it, but LE couldn't? I don't buy it. I think LE left it there hoping to catch someone walking to it, and that much of their forensics testing was already done right there on site.

I think the location that KioMarie was referring to was actually behind the school and not where Caylee's was found. 

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: January 08, 2009, 08:57:34 AM »

Has anyone heard about George being pulled over for possible DUI recently? I read this on Topix, someones comment, but no link to reference to. Maybe just a false rumor? 

Is this what your referring to???

George Anthony Arrested On DUI Warrant
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – 7:19 pm EST
ORLANDO, Fla.-- The father of accused murder suspect, Casey Anthony, was arrested on suspicion of DUI late this afternoon. Anthony's vehicle was stopped by Orange County Sheriff's Deputies at Goldenrod Avenue and Curry Ford Road after Deputy B. Phife noted the vehicle crossing the center line several times.
Is this true? Had not heard this anywhere. Is it on any news channel?

Note the deputies name.......

This is from Topix.  I have not seen the news report.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: January 08, 2009, 08:57:44 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

I have a feeling today will be a good day!!! 

MARLEE!!!! IF YOU'RE HERE, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL. THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAD THE END OF OCTOBER!!! HOPE IT'S STILL THE SAME!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: January 08, 2009, 08:58:03 AM »

What have those appalling people done now??  Putting poor little Caylee in a cut rate cooler!!!!! The whole family now makes their living off her blood money and just look where they have left her. None of them have worked since this started. This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I can manage to watch much more of this. LE needs to stop them, now!!!

There is no law against cheap funerals. The "whole family" isn't making a living off Caylee. They had donations to "find Caylee," which they spent on T-shirts, PI's, lawyers, and that whole "find Caylee" campaign. What's not already spent, they'll have to repay. So there's no $ there.
SNIPPED

There is money in the Trust, Lee's lawyer said there was.   He said that Lee was going to return it because of perceived improprieties (maybe this is lawyer speak for so that Lee doesn't face charges for spending the money on e-Bay).  The money at this time has not be returned.   There is a  provision in the Trust agreement for burial, so the money left in the Trust could be used to bury/cremate Caylee.

Not if they've been asked to return it. Besides which, do we know how much it is? Just because they're required to set aside a certain amount, doesn't mean there's that much there. Do we know exactly how much is in the trust?

I mean, laying aside for the moment the fact that lawyers do not have to tell the truth....
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: January 08, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »

<snipped>

And yet Kiomarie walked them right to the spot, didn't she? How come these PI's could find it, but LE couldn't? I don't buy it. I think LE left it there hoping to catch someone walking to it, and that much of their forensics testing was already done right there on site.

I admit that thought crossed my mind too, but only for about a second. Of course anything is possible, but I just doubt they would do that. Atleast I can't imagine LE letting her lay out there just to catch someone going to the spot. If they knew it was there, how long did they know? And why wouldn't they have done something when Hoover & DCasey were there looking around and filming? This has been the craziest case, I know, but I can't believe LE would knowingly leave her there just to catch someone. But I could see why someone may think that it's a possibility, even for only a second.
Also, I thought Kio said they hung out in the woods behind the school, which would be across the street from where Caylee was found.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: January 08, 2009, 09:01:16 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team seeks records from EquuSearch

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 8, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense team wants a Texas-based volunteer search group that helped look for Caylee Marie to turn over records, including maps used in the search, information on volunteers who assisted and communications between searchers and investigators.

This request for Texas EquuSearch's records is among more than a dozen motions filed in Orange Circuit Court late Wednesday.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland is not scheduled to address these issues during a hearing planned for this afternoon .

The focus of today's proceeding will be a request from prosecutors to limit what Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, can do with pictures and X-rays taken of Caylee's remains. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, who would have turned 3 in August.

The state doesn't want Baez to be able to copy, print or reproduce the images -- including sending them in the mail or over the Internet. And prosecutors want to ensure the three discs of photos remain with Baez and in the court's jurisdiction. And defense experts must view them in Baez's presence.

Baez argued in a his two-page motion filed earlier this week that most of the defense experts who would review the images are out of state. And he pointed out that the state's experts were allowed to take samples out of the area, including to labs in Indiana and Virginia.

Some of the other defense motions filed late Wednesday seek:

*Copies of the search warrants and items seized on Dec. 11 and Dec. 20 from the home Anthony shared with her parents on Hopespring Drive.

*Unedited 911 calls made by Roy Kronk, the Orange County meter reader who found Caylee's remains off Suburban Drive on Dec. 11. He had previously alerted authorities three times in August of a suspicious bag in the same area.

*DNA and fingerprint reports for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony.

*Individual law-enforcement interviews with her parents and brother on July 24.

*A visitation video between Anthony and her parents on Aug. 14 at the Orange County Jail.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1048 on: January 08, 2009, 09:02:03 AM »

January 8, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense team wants a Texas-based volunteer search group that helped look for Caylee Marie to turn over records, including maps used in the search, information on volunteers who assisted and communications between searchers and investigators.

This request for Texas EquuSearch's records is among more than a dozen motions filed in Orange Circuit Court late Wednesday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0809jan08,0,2426132.story

Lisa

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1049 on: January 08, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »

Deputy Phife, LOL, I read it so quickly and thought I had some hot news, didn't even see the deputy Phife! OK need some more coffee. Got suckered today!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: January 08, 2009, 09:05:40 AM »

What have those appalling people done now??  Putting poor little Caylee in a cut rate cooler!!!!! The whole family now makes their living off her blood money and just look where they have left her. None of them have worked since this started. This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I can manage to watch much more of this. LE needs to stop them, now!!!

There is no law against cheap funerals. The "whole family" isn't making a living off Caylee. They had donations to "find Caylee," which they spent on T-shirts, PI's, lawyers, and that whole "find Caylee" campaign. What's not already spent, they'll have to repay. So there's no $ there.
SNIPPED

There is money in the Trust, Lee's lawyer said there was.   He said that Lee was going to return it because of perceived improprieties (maybe this is lawyer speak for so that Lee doesn't face charges for spending the money on e-Bay).  The money at this time has not be returned.   There is a  provision in the Trust agreement for burial, so the money left in the Trust could be used to bury/cremate Caylee.

Not if they've been asked to return it. Besides which, do we know how much it is? Just because they're required to set aside a certain amount, doesn't mean there's that much there. Do we know exactly how much is in the trust?

I mean, laying aside for the moment the fact that lawyers do not have to tell the truth....
"Not if they've been asked to return it."  By whom?  As an individual you cannot ask that donated monies be returned to you, this would be true for any charitable giving that a person does.  Well, you can ask, its just probably not going to happen.

From the Trust agreement, we can assume that there is at least $6,000 in the Trust.  This is in the stipulations for disbanding the Trust if your going to look it up.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: January 08, 2009, 09:07:27 AM »

Okay, so if they knew that Caylee was in the woods, was the detective just incompetent for not finding her? Or was the meter reader being used to divert attention from the defense?

I think some times if the obvious is so close it can be over-looked. Tim Miller did say that it was there for some time so I will go on that. I think Casey covered it up with the shovel she borrowed.

In Fla., you can watch the grass grow. Imagine the thickness of the woods. If a board or stones were put on it, then a few shovel fulls of dirt on top; 2 or 3 days, you could probably walk right on it and never notice.

Why you would want to go into those depths is beyond me. It's creepy enough when you peer into it, and why I think Casey was the one who put Caylee there.

I would hope that there was no "daisy chain". Does anyone know what that really means?? And in no way, shape or form will I ever believe LE knew where Caylee was and did nor retrieve her. That's just hogwash,I say.

I think the location that KioMarie was referring to was actually behind the school and not where Caylee's was found. 

Lisa

Caylee was found at in the wooded area right by the school entrance. That's considered "behind" the school, although some articles also refer to it as "in front of" the school. It's the same little wooded area Kiomarie said they buried their pets in, and she was sure Caylee would be found there and she was right. Not only did LE not find Caylee when Kiomarie walked them right to her, but they also ignored this meter reader guy several times.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: January 08, 2009, 09:07:30 AM »

Deputy Phife, LOL, I read it so quickly and thought I had some hot news, didn't even see the deputy Phife! OK need some more coffee. Got suckered today!

LMAO, me neither, go get me some of that coffee also, please.  Leave it to Topix crowd. 
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: January 08, 2009, 09:09:40 AM »

They lost their jobs early on during this nightmare, Cindy because she's emotionally unfit to work now, and George because he's George and never does really keep a job. Lee probably lost his because too many people follow him around and he attracts too much attention. So there's no $ there.

George wiped out Cindy's entire life savings and then some, before this entire thing started. And I doubt that Caylee is covered for life insurance now that Cindy has no job--any insurance Cindy had would have been through her work. So there's no $ there.

They probably were going to pay their lawyers from movie, documentary, and book rights. So now not only is that money spent, it doesn't exist. They aren't going to get immunity. So there's no $ there now, either. And the Ants probably knew this long before we did.

So now they have to opt for a cheap funeral for Caylee. Well, there's no law against cheap funerals. Total strangers are willing to send in donations to put money in Casey's commissary account, or to post her bond, but nobody's willing to donate to bury Caylee because that doesn't spite the Ants or satisfy the desire for revenge. I think it's very sad that Casey can get $500,000 twice, from anonymous strangers, but Caylee can't get a dime. JMO.

And I'm sure the Ants aren't any more pleased with the current funeral arrangements than we are. But this is what happens when broke people have to have a funeral. I suspect that strip mall funeral homes are more common now than they used to be, though, because even people who inherited the family business really can't afford that mansion. They don't make enough to live in million dollar homes.

Even given that the funeral home isn't in some fancy house in the suburbs, think about it: the Ants are having a funeral, with a professionally-made remains receptacle, with a memorial service, in an actual building which has been decorated for the purpose.  This is a lot of effort "just for spite".

If the Ants wanted to "spite" everyone with the funeral arrangements, a cremation and an old coffee can (or even worse, a ziplock baggie) for the ashes is a heck of a lot cheaper since no funeral home is used at all.  The Ants put some thought into the funeral.    Elaborate efforts, even those done with a very low budget, aren't the hallmark of "spite".

Kidfinders did the "left for Brazil with the company funds" embezzlement cliche, leaving the Ants having to do the funeral out of the spare change they could find in the couch and the good will of the funeral home.  The fact that a plastic bag isn't the "urn" says the Ants got the best funeral they could afford, meaning they respected the remains like any family would.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: January 08, 2009, 09:09:51 AM »

January 8, 2009

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland is not scheduled to address these issues during a hearing planned for this afternoon .

The focus of today's proceeding will be a request from prosecutors to limit what Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, can do with pictures and X-rays taken of Caylee's remains. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, who would have turned 3 in August.

The state doesn't want Baez to be able to copy, print or reproduce the images -- including sending them in the mail or over the Internet. And prosecutors want to ensure the three discs of photos remain with Baez and in the court's jurisdiction. And defense experts must view them in Baez's presence.

Baez argued in a his two-page motion filed earlier this week that most of the defense experts who would review the images are out of state. And he pointed out that the state's experts were allowed to take samples out of the area, including to labs in Indiana and Virginia.

Some of the other defense motions filed late Wednesday seek:

*Copies of the search warrants and items seized on Dec. 11 and Dec. 20 from the home Anthony shared with her parents on Hopespring Drive.

*Unedited 911 calls made by Roy Kronk, the Orange County meter reader who found Caylee's remains off Suburban Drive on Dec. 11. He had previously alerted authorities three times in August of a suspicious bag in the same area.

*DNA and fingerprint reports for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony.

*A visitation video between Anthony and her parents on Aug. 14 at the Orange County Jail

Is it me or does it look like Baez is gonna go after Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony?  I think we might need the clown (baez) and his bus pic today!!!!

I'm confused why they need information on the searchers...dont even tell me they are gonna go nit-pick with these people that tried to help find that baby? I can hear Baez blaming a searcher for moving Caylee's body.  grrrrrrr

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: January 08, 2009, 09:11:04 AM »

Two Hearings Scheduled Thursday In Case Against Casey

Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 7:50 am EST January 8, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There are two hearings scheduled Thursday at the Orange County courthouse in the case against Casey Anthony. The first hearing is concerning the civil case against Casey will be at 11:00am.

Next week, Casey is scheduled to give a deposition in a defamation lawsuit filed by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Casey's attorney is trying to delay the deposition until after the criminal case.

The second hearing is at 1:30pm, which has to do with evidence in the murder trial. Defense attorneys have objected to a prosecutor's request to put restrictions on x-rays and photos needed for a second autopsy.

Prosecutors said they don't want the pictures sold to the tabloids.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1056 on: January 08, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »

Lisa

Caylee was found at in the wooded area right by the school entrance. That's considered "behind" the school, although some articles also refer to it as "in front of" the school. It's the same little wooded area Kiomarie said they buried their pets in, and she was sure Caylee would be found there and she was right. Not only did LE not find Caylee when Kiomarie walked them right to her, but they also ignored this meter reader guy several times.

The area where she was found is down the street and across from it. 

Lisa
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: January 08, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »

SNIPPED

"Not if they've been asked to return it."  By whom?  As an individual you cannot ask that donated monies be returned to you, this would be true for any charitable giving that a person does.  Well, you can ask, its just probably not going to happen.

From the Trust agreement, we can assume that there is at least $6,000 in the Trust.  This is in the stipulations for disbanding the Trust if your going to look it up.

I'm sorry to seem so dim, but how can we assume that? How did $6,000 get in there in the first place? Did people really donate that much money? I got the impression that KFN took it all.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1058 on: January 08, 2009, 09:13:56 AM »

Caylee was not found in the wooded area facing the school entrance.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1059 on: January 08, 2009, 09:14:18 AM »

January 8, 2009
--SNIP--

*A visitation video between Anthony and her parents on Aug. 14 at the Orange County Jail.

Looks to me like Baez is hoping to turn his sights on the other Anthony's.  This is going to get interesting real quick!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.