April 25, 2024, 05:13:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351148 times)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: January 08, 2009, 09:14:50 AM »

well, not 6k persay, maybe 5000.01 lol..

The only problem I really have with the choice of mortuary services, if that even IS where the services will be, is that they have spent God knows how much donated money on things in order to pull one of the biggest clusterflipping scams on those who bought into the "sightings" and the "tips" that Caylee was alive, knowing good and well that she was not, and now they are acting like there are no means to bury her remains. As far as the place is concerned, like I said yesterday, I'm sure many people have used their services before, and are grateful for those services during their times of loss, and I am not going to blast a place like that, when they provide a service to many people in the worst times of their lives (while they are grieving for lost loved ones), no matter how un-extravagant it is.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:05 AM »

<snipped>

Is it me or does it look like Baez is gonna go after Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony?  I think we might need the clown (baez) and his bus pic today!!!!

I'm confused why they need information on the searchers...dont even tell me they are gonna go nit-pick with these people that tried to help find that baby? I can hear Baez blaming a searcher for moving Caylee's body.  grrrrrrr

Shan, shhhh... don't give him any ideas!

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:40 AM »

Has anyone heard about George being pulled over for possible DUI recently? I read this on Topix, someones comment, but no link to reference to. Maybe just a false rumor? 

Is this what your referring to???

George Anthony Arrested On DUI Warrant
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – 7:19 pm EST
ORLANDO, Fla.-- The father of accused murder suspect, Casey Anthony, was arrested on suspicion of DUI late this afternoon. Anthony's vehicle was stopped by Orange County Sheriff's Deputies at Goldenrod Avenue and Curry Ford Road after Deputy B. Phife noted the vehicle crossing the center line several times.
Is this true? Had not heard this anywhere. Is it on any news channel?

Note the deputies name.......

This is from Topix.  I have not seen the news report.

EXACTLY!!!!  Do you know who B. Phife IS???  Remember ..Barney Phife????

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:51 AM »

Is it me or does it look like Baez is gonna go after Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony?  I think we might need the clown (baez) and his bus pic today!!!!

I'm confused why they need information on the searchers...dont even tell me they are gonna go nit-pick with these people that tried to help find that baby? I can hear Baez blaming a searcher for moving Caylee's body.  grrrrrrr

Right click and grab!!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1064 on: January 08, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »

OK, NO NANNER THROWING....
Could someone just refresh my memory of when Lee decided to side with his family?  I know he got beat up by a sign and that was funny as hell and that he trashed a memorial, emptied a dog's water dish...but I read his statement to LE that he gave in August and in the 60 some pages, he is in TOTAL agreement with them, including saying things against KC.  I could tell he was defending his mom in some questions but nothing out of the ordinary.  I just need a refresher on Lee PLEASE.      TIA.

IDK Shan. I'm on the fence about him. As far as anything I've read, he seems to have been helping LE. I don't know, maybe all this will come out in the wash. I'm not ready to throw him to the wolves b/c he did stay out of the limelight unlike his parents. Then this information about paying his parents bills. Maybe everything is not as it seems in the Ant household.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: January 08, 2009, 09:16:25 AM »

Has anyone heard about George being pulled over for possible DUI recently? I read this on Topix, someones comment, but no link to reference to. Maybe just a false rumor? 

Is this what your referring to???

George Anthony Arrested On DUI Warrant
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – 7:19 pm EST
ORLANDO, Fla.-- The father of accused murder suspect, Casey Anthony, was arrested on suspicion of DUI late this afternoon. Anthony's vehicle was stopped by Orange County Sheriff's Deputies at Goldenrod Avenue and Curry Ford Road after Deputy B. Phife noted the vehicle crossing the center line several times.
Is this true? Had not heard this anywhere. Is it on any news channel?

Note the deputies name.......

This is from Topix.  I have not seen the news report.

I believe its a joke (Barney Fife)

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1066 on: January 08, 2009, 09:17:02 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team seeks records from EquuSearch

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 8, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense team wants a Texas-based volunteer search group that helped look for Caylee Marie to turn over records, including maps used in the search, information on volunteers who assisted and communications between searchers and investigators.

This request for Texas EquuSearch's records is among more than a dozen motions filed in Orange Circuit Court late Wednesday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0809jan08,0,2426132.story

Lisa

Never thought I would say this, but I am glad that NaJame is now the defense attorney for Tim and TES.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: January 08, 2009, 09:17:28 AM »

January 8, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense team wants a Texas-based volunteer search group that helped look for Caylee Marie to turn over records, including maps used in the search, information on volunteers who assisted and communications between searchers and investigators.

This request for Texas EquuSearch's records is among more than a dozen motions filed in Orange Circuit Court late Wednesday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0809jan08,0,2426132.story

Lisa

OMG.  I cannot believe they're going to try that. That is incredibly stupid. What possible motive would a searcher have, for finding the body and moving it? Unless one of the searchers was Casey.....
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: January 08, 2009, 09:18:56 AM »

January 8, 2009
--SNIP--
*DNA and fingerprint reports for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony.

*Individual law-enforcement interviews with her parents and brother on July 24.

*A visitation video between Anthony and her parents on Aug. 14 at the Orange County Jail.

Looks to me like Baez is hoping to turn his sights on the other Anthony's.  This is going to get interesting real quick!!

Hope it's ok to use popcorn kitty? 

P.S. Found a popcorn monkey!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: January 08, 2009, 09:19:13 AM »

Okay, so if they knew that Caylee was in the woods, was the detective just incompetent for not finding her? Or was the meter reader being used to divert attention from the defense?

I think some times if the obvious is so close it can be over-looked. Tim Miller did say that it was there for some time so I will go on that. I think Casey covered it up with the shovel she borrowed.

In Fla., you can watch the grass grow. Imagine the thickness of the woods. If a board or stones were put on it, then a few shovel fulls of dirt on top; 2 or 3 days, you could probably walk right on it and never notice.

Why you would want to go into those depths is beyond me. It's creepy enough when you peer into it, and why I think Casey was the one who put Caylee there.

I would hope that there was no "daisy chain". Does anyone know what that really means?? And in no way, shape or form will I ever believe LE knew where Caylee was and did nor retrieve her. That's just hogwash,I say.

And yet Kiomarie walked them right to the spot, didn't she? How come these PI's could find it, but LE couldn't? I don't buy it. I think LE left it there hoping to catch someone walking to it, and that much of their forensics testing was already done right there on site.

I think the location that KioMarie was referring to was actually behind the school and not where Caylee's was found. 

Lisa

I found the transcript for KioMaria..

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/kiomarie-cruz-le-interview-transcript/
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: January 08, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »

Sorry ignore my last post, was just a troll apparently making up a story and I fell for it, RE: Geroge DUI

So easily done....myself included.  LOL

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: January 08, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »

2 Hearings Slated In Anthony Investigation

Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 6:32 am EST January 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The key players in the case against Casey Anthony will head to the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday.

The hearing is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case, including one that could release pictures of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense.

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m.

"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

Investigators also commented on the status of their case.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Also on Thursday at 11 a.m., another judge will decide whether Casey Anthony will be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez claimed Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1072 on: January 08, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »

January 8, 2009

Lisa

Never thought I would say this, but I am glad that NaJame is now the defense attorney for Tim and TES.

So am I!  I did not think much of him at first, but soon came to realize that he is ethical and moral.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: January 08, 2009, 09:23:35 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The key players in the case against Casey Anthony will head to the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday.

The hearing is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case, including one that could release pictures of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense.

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Also on Thursday at 11 a.m., another judge will decide whether Casey Anthony will be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez claimed Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee.

Alright I am now seeing a very distinct line being drawn in the sand here between Baez and Casey vs.  Conway and the Anthonys. 
They are all now turning on each other it seems.
Baez wants all the info against the Anthony's, and now Conway and the Anthony's are supporting the motions of the Prosecution!!
CIRCUS!!!!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: January 08, 2009, 09:24:45 AM »

OK, NO NANNER THROWING....
Could someone just refresh my memory of when Lee decided to side with his family?  I know he got beat up by a sign and that was funny as hell and that he trashed a memorial, emptied a dog's water dish...but I read his statement to LE that he gave in August and in the 60 some pages, he is in TOTAL agreement with them, including saying things against KC.  I could tell he was defending his mom in some questions but nothing out of the ordinary.  I just need a refresher on Lee PLEASE.      TIA.

IDK Shan. I'm on the fence about him. As far as anything I've read, he seems to have been helping LE. I don't know, maybe all this will come out in the wash. I'm not ready to throw him to the wolves b/c he did stay out of the limelight unlike his parents. Then this information about paying his parents bills. Maybe everything is not as it seems in the Ant household.

Thanks Boo.  I'm on the fence with ya!  Just wait and see with him, I guess.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: January 08, 2009, 09:24:51 AM »

<snipped>

Shan, shhhh... don't give him any ideas!

When I read this, the first thing I thought of was   JOY W.    -   Didn't she claim to be a TES Searcher?    Maybe they can throw her under the bus while they're at it!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: January 08, 2009, 09:25:47 AM »

This sounds like George & Cindy are working against Baez & Casey! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1077 on: January 08, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »

January 8, 2009

Lisa

So am I!  I did not think much of him at first, but soon came to realize that he is ethical and moral.

Lisa
According to the last interview that I recall hearing from him, when the remains were found, his dislike of Casey was very much voiced.  He refuse to even comment on anything as he did not want Baez to use his ideas, nothing to help Casey he had noted.

As much as we disliked him being with the A's, he dumped them like a hot potato.  He is very Pro-Tim and TES.  We have some great local Florida players in this game now, ALL against Casey and Baez at this point.  NaJame and Morgan - I am ready lets roll the dice!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: January 08, 2009, 09:26:57 AM »

Monkeys, there's something that's been lingering in the back of my mind and bothering me for ages.

I finally decided to put it out there.

The basic crux of it is that KC was not the only one in the family who said "She's close." There was someone else who said this to KC in a jail visit, and then (as I just discovered today, thanks to a another monkey posting here) came out of his conversation with KC and immediately told that media that "she's close" is what KC said to HIM -- when it was the other way around.

This other person is George. Please watch the video at:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Pay attention to what happens around time code 5:05. George says, "I know she's close, I can feel her . . ." Then pay attention to KC's reaction. She really begins to cry here, and, unbelievably, it really does look genuine, which is what throws me.

When I saw this, I started to formulate a theory George had the task of moving Caylee to this current location in the woods by the school, and his saying "I know she's close" was his clue to KC that this is where Caylee now is. Is this his confirmation that the task has been completed, and her reaction is to finally show a little recognition of the hurt she has caused her dad? And would this be why, prior to this, KC was always saying emphatically, "I have no idea where she is." That part always sounded truthful.

He says on the tape that he reached at to KC's lawyer at 5:25 in the morning -- why so early? Was this to confirm the moving of the body?

Why do KC's tears seem genuine at that particular point (time code 5:05)? Does she have empathy for her dad??? -- but sociopaths don't.

There is something between George and Casey I can't put a finger on.  I don't for a minute think it has anything to do with anything prior to July 15th.  I had theorized that he knew something during the gas can episode, but being that he lied about the chase I think he might have lied a lot about the gas can story too.  I think coverup.

Something is there.  I have went over and over like you have.  I kind of figure it was the only thing he did for Casey he feels.  He did something, but what?  I don't know.  You seem to see what I have seen and more.  Good researching!

When Cindy looks at Casey in the Bond hearing and says " there is no evidence" and George gives a thumbs up, something struck me peculiar.

Referring to the above RED COMMENT.  Do you have a link or something in print on this.  I was not aware that the bond hearing was videod.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: January 08, 2009, 09:27:20 AM »

January 8, 2009

Lisa

Lisa

Not really sure why Tim needed lawyer in first place I'll go back and read......But Boy can you imagine! I hope the defense team never needs the assistance of TES. How insulting this is. What are they thinking?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.