March 28, 2024, 04:28:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 349305 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: January 08, 2009, 09:27:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

After everything that came out about him possibly helping Casey, I'm sure a job is going to be hard to come by.  Casey has destroyed that whole family, and yet they still stick by her. 

Lisa

[/quote]

Good morning Lisa and all of the rest of the monkeys.  

Sorry, Lisa, but I can't disagree with you more when you say that "Casey has destroyed that whole family."  The fact is that each living person is responsible for his/her own actions.  Each one of the As's has made their own choice and responsible for their own individual actions.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: January 08, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »

Does anyone remember the date George was seen looking off into the woods?

Yes. I always wondered if he knew where Caylee was and was trying to quietly tip LE off without Casey knowing that's what he did. Where exactly were they, and which direction was he looking?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1082 on: January 08, 2009, 09:29:08 AM »

2 Hearings Slated In Anthony Investigation

Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 6:32 am EST January 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The key players in the case against Casey Anthony will head to the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday.

The hearing is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case, including one that could release pictures of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense.

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m.

"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

Investigators also commented on the status of their case.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Also on Thursday at 11 a.m., another judge will decide whether Casey Anthony will be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez claimed Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.
Alright I am now seeing a very distinct line being drawn in the sand here between Baez and Casey vs.  Conway and the Anthonys. 
They are all now turning on each other it seems.
Baez wants all the info against the Anthony's, and now Conway and the Anthony's are supporting the motions of the Prosecution!!
CIRCUS!!!!

Dolce!  That was one of Boo's clues!

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: January 08, 2009, 09:29:25 AM »

Anthony case headed back to court today 

Last Edited: Thursday, 08 Jan 2009, 7:14 AM EST 
Created: Thursday, 08 Jan 2009, 7:10 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There are two hearings scheduled today in the case against Casey Anthony.

The first hearing will be held at 11 a.m. and is a civil case filed by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez against Casey Anthony. Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, alleges that his client's reputation was ruined when Casey used her name to identify her as the woman who possibly kidnapped her now deceased daughter.

READ Zenaida Gonzalez's lawsuit against Casey Anthony

The hearing will be held before Circuit Court Judge Jose Rodriquez. It is not believed that Casey Anthony will be present in court for this hearing.

At 1:30 p.m., a criminal case against Casey Anthony will be heard by Circuit Judge Stan Strickland. He is expected to rule on motions filed by Casey's defense team on Jan. 7.

Just weeks ago, Judge Strickland gave the State Attorney's Office 14 days to turn over photos and x-rays taken during Caylee Marie’s autopsy to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez . Instead of handing those over on Tuesday, a motion to stay was filed, asking that tight restrictions be placed on the three discs containing those photos and x-rays.

The state said they only want Baez to have custody of the x-rays and photos.  They are requesting that his co-counsel and expert witnesses be the only ones permitted to look at them and restrict Baez from reproducing, copying, emailing or mailing them anywhere and that the people who need to review them must do so in Baez’s presence.

Judge Strickland is expected to hear both sides of the argument this afternoon.

MyFoxOrlando.com will stream both hearings LIVE on our Web site.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: January 08, 2009, 09:30:16 AM »

Did anyone read that one?  MISCONDUCT BY LAW ENFORCEMENT.....I think Baez put his boxing gloves on...cant wait till HE gets KO!!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1085 on: January 08, 2009, 09:30:52 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The key players in the case against Casey Anthony will head to the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday.

The hearing is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case, including one that could release pictures of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense.

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m.

"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

Investigators also commented on the status of their case.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Also on Thursday at 11 a.m., another judge will decide whether Casey Anthony will be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez claimed Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.
Alright I am now seeing a very distinct line being drawn in the sand here between Baez and Casey vs.  Conway and the Anthonys.  
Baez wants all the info against the Anthony's, and now Conway and the Anthony's are supporting the motions of the Prosecution!!
CIRCUS!!!!

I don't think that's a new thing.  I think the Anthonys have been pretty anti-Baez for a while, and I don't blame them.  He's an idiot, for one thing, and he's in this thing because of what it can do for HIM more than anything - just like the rest of the losers who've jumped on the scheme team bandwagon.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: January 08, 2009, 09:31:08 AM »

I am so far behind and I just read last nights NG transcript and something dawned on me. Maybe another monkey has already brought this up but thought I would bring it up this am.

I think Dominic Casey knew about the body in Aug. That is the time he was working for JB and probably the reason he denies everything with Hoover since he possibly broke a confindentiality with the attorney. He parts ways with JB in Oct and works for the A's.

Timeline:
DC visits Casey in jail Aug 8
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html

Lee refused to see Casey on a scheduled visit Aug 9
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/11/caylee_pictured_on_traveling_billboard.html

Casey refuses parents schedule visit on Aug 10
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/10/casey_anthony39s_parents_plan_another_jail_visit.html

Meter reader calls Aug 11, 12, 13 about finding a bag at the scene.

Do you see where I am going on this?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1087 on: January 08, 2009, 09:31:25 AM »

--SNIP--

--SNIP--
CIRCUS!!!!

Lisa
Well Boo was pretty spot on last night!  Heck we ordered a pizza before I even logged on to find out the latest info...now how would she know that I would be eating pizza!!?  Smile

Boo is just that good!!  Smile

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1088 on: January 08, 2009, 09:32:23 AM »

<snipped>

Is it me or does it look like Baez is gonna go after Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony?  I think we might need the clown (baez) and his bus pic today!!!!

I'm confused why they need information on the searchers...dont even tell me they are gonna go nit-pick with these people that tried to help find that baby? I can hear Baez blaming a searcher for moving Caylee's body.  grrrrrrr

Shan, shhhh... don't give him any ideas!

When I read this, the first thing I thought of was   JOY W.    -   Didn't she claim to be a TES Searcher?    Maybe they can throw her under the bus while they're at it!

Funny thing about Joy, I stopped by her chat last night and now it seems she is now all buddy-buddy with LP.   Then she was talking about what to wear for her NG appearance.  ROFL!  Whatever, psycho!

Lisa
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1089 on: January 08, 2009, 09:33:23 AM »

Does anyone remember the date George was seen looking off into the woods?

Yes. I always wondered if he knew where Caylee was and was trying to quietly tip LE off without Casey knowing that's what he did. Where exactly were they, and which direction was he looking?

I asked this question shortly after Caylee was found and was told that it wasn't anywhere near where her remains were discovered.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1090 on: January 08, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »

--SNIP--

--SNIP--
CIRCUS!!!!

Lisa
Well Boo was pretty spot on last night!  Heck we ordered a pizza before I even logged on to find out the latest info...now how would she know that I would be eating pizza!!?  Smile

Boo is just that good!!  Smile

Hmm, maybe I should ask her for winning Lotto numbers?

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: January 08, 2009, 09:33:29 AM »

Your sand icon for today

And I think this might come in handy also
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1092 on: January 08, 2009, 09:34:04 AM »

I don't think that's a new thing.  I think the Anthonys have been pretty anti-Baez for a while, and I don't blame them.  He's an idiot, for one thing, and he's in this thing because of what it can do for HIM more than anything - just like the rest of the losers who've jumped on the scheme team bandwagon.
They have been anti-Baez, but not to the point that they would support the Prosecution.  Now Baez seems to be turning his sights on them, the A's, maybe in his latest sceme to get Casey off.  We know that she is going to have to be depo's by Morgan, that ruling is sure to come back.  If she pleads the 5th or gives a depo she is ruined either way with her "nanny story".  Baez has to look else where for a scape goat....bring in Cindy, George, and Lee.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: January 08, 2009, 09:35:11 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team seeks records from EquuSearch

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 8, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense team wants a Texas-based volunteer search group that helped look for Caylee Marie to turn over records, including maps used in the search, information on volunteers who assisted and communications between searchers and investigators.

This request for Texas EquuSearch's records is among more than a dozen motions filed in Orange Circuit Court late Wednesday.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland is not scheduled to address these issues during a hearing planned for this afternoon .

The focus of today's proceeding will be a request from prosecutors to limit what Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, can do with pictures and X-rays taken of Caylee's remains. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, who would have turned 3 in August.

The state doesn't want Baez to be able to copy, print or reproduce the images -- including sending them in the mail or over the Internet. And prosecutors want to ensure the three discs of photos remain with Baez and in the court's jurisdiction. And defense experts must view them in Baez's presence.

Baez argued in a his two-page motion filed earlier this week that most of the defense experts who would review the images are out of state. And he pointed out that the state's experts were allowed to take samples out of the area, including to labs in Indiana and Virginia.

Some of the other defense motions filed late Wednesday seek:

*Copies of the search warrants and items seized on Dec. 11 and Dec. 20 from the home Anthony shared with her parents on Hopespring Drive.

*Unedited 911 calls made by Roy Kronk, the Orange County meter reader who found Caylee's remains off Suburban Drive on Dec. 11. He had previously alerted authorities three times in August of a suspicious bag in the same area.

*DNA and fingerprint reports for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony.

*Individual law-enforcement interviews with her parents and brother on July 24.

*A visitation video between Anthony and her parents on Aug. 14 at the Orange County Jail.

Do you think it's a stall tactic, or are they just reaching for straws?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1094 on: January 08, 2009, 09:35:43 AM »

I am so far behind and I just read last nights NG transcript and something dawned on me. Maybe another monkey has already brought this up but thought I would bring it up this am.

I think Dominic Casey knew about the body in Aug. That is the time he was working for JB and probably the reason he denies everything with Hoover since he possibly broke a confindentiality with the attorney. He parts ways with JB in Oct and works for the A's.

Timeline:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/11/caylee_pictured_on_traveling_billboard.html

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/10/casey_anthony39s_parents_plan_another_jail_visit.html

I agree!  This seems very fishy...

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1095 on: January 08, 2009, 09:36:30 AM »

They have been anti-Baez, but not to the point that they would support the Prosecution.  Now Baez seems to be turning his sights on them, the A's, maybe in his latest sceme to get Casey off.  We know that she is going to have to be depo's by Morgan, that ruling is sure to come back.  If she pleads the 5th or gives a depo she is ruined either way with her "nanny story".  Baez has to look else where for a scape goat....bring in Cindy, George, and Lee.

I agree there, and I think he's planned that for longer than we even think.  I think that's a big part of the reason Casey hasn't allowed anyone to visit - distancing herself from them in more ways than one. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1096 on: January 08, 2009, 09:37:59 AM »

Do you think it's a stall tactic, or are they just reaching for straws?
I think that they must have had this planned for a while.  NaJame offered up his services to TES and Tim long before a discovery was even made.  There seems to be a lot going on behind the curtain that we have not even begun to see yet.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: January 08, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »

<snipped>

Is it me or does it look like Baez is gonna go after Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony?  I think we might need the clown (baez) and his bus pic today!!!!

I'm confused why they need information on the searchers...dont even tell me they are gonna go nit-pick with these people that tried to help find that baby? I can hear Baez blaming a searcher for moving Caylee's body.  grrrrrrr

Shan, shhhh... don't give him any ideas!

When I read this, the first thing I thought of was   JOY W.    -   Didn't she claim to be a TES Searcher?    Maybe they can throw her under the bus while they're at it!

Funny thing about Joy, I stopped by her chat last night and now it seems she is now all buddy-buddy with LP.   Then she was talking about what to wear for her NG appearance.  ROFL!  Whatever, psycho!

Lisa

Well if she goes on NG, i'll never watch that show again.  That is going way too low IMO.  That woman is down-right damn crazy...

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: January 08, 2009, 09:39:55 AM »

Timeline:

Yes and thank you for presenting it in a list.  Hold on to this post location because I think we will be referring back here.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1099 on: January 08, 2009, 09:40:21 AM »

I agree there, and I think he's planned that for longer than we even think.  I think that's a big part of the reason Casey hasn't allowed anyone to visit - distancing herself from them in more ways than one. 
Very good point Flossy.  She was happy to take the money they put into her commissary account, but not wanting to see them.....but Baez has been to see her plenty.
Very strange!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.