March 29, 2024, 08:42:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 349341 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: January 08, 2009, 09:41:26 AM »

I don't think that's a new thing.  I think the Anthonys have been pretty anti-Baez for a while, and I don't blame them.  He's an idiot, for one thing, and he's in this thing because of what it can do for HIM more than anything - just like the rest of the losers who've jumped on the scheme team bandwagon.
They have been anti-Baez, but not to the point that they would support the Prosecution.  Now Baez seems to be turning his sights on them, the A's, maybe in his latest sceme to get Casey off.  We know that she is going to have to be depo's by Morgan, that ruling is sure to come back.  If she pleads the 5th or gives a depo she is ruined either way with her "nanny story".  Baez has to look else where for a scape goat....bring in Cindy, George, and Lee.

I agree there, and I think he's planned that for longer than we even think.  I think that's a big part of the reason Casey hasn't allowed anyone to visit - distancing herself from them in more ways than one. 

And, then there is the money issue to think about.    Is C&G fighting for their piece of the pie?   Are they afraid Baez is going to make the deals on selling the pictures, etc - for KC and they won't get anything out of it?    Are they afraid Baez will turn around and use all the money received to pay himself and the high profile defense team?   
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: January 08, 2009, 09:41:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

After everything that came out about him possibly helping Casey, I'm sure a job is going to be hard to come by.  Casey has destroyed that whole family, and yet they still stick by her. 

Lisa

Good morning Lisa and all of the rest of the monkeys.  

Sorry, Lisa, but I can't disagree with you more when you say that "Casey has destroyed that whole family."  The fact is that each living person is responsible for his/her own actions.  Each one of the As's has made their own choice and are responsible for their own individual actions.      (self edit) 
[/quote]

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  It will be a great day!  I feel it!
Two Questions...
I saw Morgan on one of the talk shows a couple of days ago.  He said he wanted to ask KC about how she knew of ZG children.  Has any Monkey heard that KC knew about her children.  I know she said ZG did not have kids.  Is someone able to clarify this?

Also, I know the state's attorney must have info. regarding Bozo trying to make money from the pic's or they would not have filed to motion to limit the access to the pic's.  Do you all think NG statement about him trying to sell was a slip up with something that she should not have said or has other media reports stated he is trying to sell.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1103 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:28 AM »

I think if there is being a line drawn in the sand here, between the ants/conway vs  jose/casey...it changes nothing of my opinion of george and cindy and lee. If they are siding with the prosecution, it is only for the hopes of immunity...which didnt someone say that meant MOVIE DEAL?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: January 08, 2009, 09:49:41 AM »

I think if there is being a line drawn in the sand here, between the ants/conway vs  jose/casey...it changes nothing of my opinion of george and cindy and lee. If they are siding with the prosecution, it is only for the hopes of immunity...which didnt someone say that meant MOVIE DEAL?

YES, if they receive total immunity they are free to continue their "shopping" for a network deal.   

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1105 on: January 08, 2009, 09:49:50 AM »

MyFoxOrlando.com will stream both hearings LIVE..

Semper-Fi
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: January 08, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
it would seem that the shocks have started coming.
My OH says this is just the start of the bomb shells.
This case is so strange and it is all just mind blowing!!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: January 08, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »

Is KC to be at these hearings?

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: January 08, 2009, 09:52:54 AM »

Good morning, monks.

Does anyone know where to obtain a record of who visited Casey in jail in July and August? Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone have any thoughts on why Casey would break down precisely at the moment when George mentions that Caylee is close, he can feel her, in the jailhouse visit I posted earlier? For people who think it's nuts that he would help her move the body, what do you think is behind her reaction? Maybe she breaks down crying because she knows Caylee is close and she's still in jail and she's afraid someone might find Caylee while she's locked up? But then, I have heard her say, "I want her to be found" in the first visit with her parents -- some signs point to her wanting Caylee to be found! Gosh, this is all so confusing, but I know it is going to break wide open soon.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1109 on: January 08, 2009, 09:52:56 AM »

I agree with you that it changes nothing in matter of my opinion against them.  I just know that all things begin to crumble once the inner circle starts to turn on each other. 

I do think that their latest siding with the Prosecution is their effort to try and gain immunity as well as public aproval.  It will never happen, the public aproval part that is, as far as immunity one can only hope that the Prosecution says NO WAY!

I wonder if it is possible to have a petition that we can submit to the Prosecution, as they are representing the State, that says we the people petition to not allow immunity for the Anthonys.

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: January 08, 2009, 09:54:26 AM »

Is KC to be at these hearings?

I have no idea! My mom will be here in a few minutes to visit with my grandson that I babysit. So I am out of here for a little while! Dont let anything happen while I am gone!

Semper-Fi
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1111 on: January 08, 2009, 09:57:11 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
I would agree with you.  It is going to get very crazy here real soon. 

As long as justice is found for Caylee I do not care who does what to who in all of this!

OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1112 on: January 08, 2009, 09:59:32 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

As long as justice is found for Caylee I do not care who does what to who in all of this!

Agreed Dolce.
I can't say too much but just know that the right people will pay a price for what happened to beautiful Caylee....although not the ultimate price
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1113 on: January 08, 2009, 10:00:13 AM »

Just want to log in and tell everyone good morn.  I haven't been around for awhile, as I have been so sad about Caylee.  Holidays were very quiet and somber.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed New Year.   I thought that I was going to get better when they found Caylee...now...I'm mad as hell that she is in that "strip mall" waiting for a funeral.  George and Cindy went all out to stay at the Ritz and dine on fine food, but they can't give Caylee anymore respect than a cardboard box.  I am sure that the truth will be known to all...in due time.  I also believe that the whole bunch knew where Caylee was from day 1..or 2 or 3.  Casey was seen jogging down Hopespring on the morn of the 16th.  it is obvious as to what she was doing.  I just pray that this is over soon and Caylee is put to rest.....finally.

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1114 on: January 08, 2009, 10:00:18 AM »

2 Hearings Slated In Anthony Investigation

Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 6:32 am EST January 8, 2009

--SNIP--
"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

--SNIP--
Alright I am now seeing a very distinct line being drawn in the sand here between Baez and Casey vs.  Conway and the Anthonys. 
They are all now turning on each other it seems.
Baez wants all the info against the Anthony's, and now Conway and the Anthony's are supporting the motions of the Prosecution!!
CIRCUS!!!!

Dolce!  That was one of Boo's clues!

Lisa
Well Boo was pretty spot on last night!  Heck we ordered a pizza before I even logged on to find out the latest info...now how would she know that I would be eating pizza!!?  Smile

Boo is just that good!!  Smile

I asked Boo if this was one of her "secrets"  she said "nope"...I just read back thru her posts last night and couldn't find anything...can you give me directions to what you're refering to ?

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: January 08, 2009, 10:00:42 AM »

Caylee was not found in the wooded area facing the school entrance.

Lisa

True it was actually quite a ways from the school, I'd say at least 300 yards.  That's alot of wooded swampy area to search in.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: January 08, 2009, 10:01:07 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  It will be a great day!  I feel it!
Two Questions...
I saw Morgan on one of the talk shows a couple of days ago.  He said he wanted to ask KC about how she knew of ZG children.  Has any Monkey heard that KC knew about her children.  I know she said ZG did not have kids.  Is someone able to clarify this?

Also, I know the state's attorney must have info. regarding Bozo trying to make money from the pic's or they would not have filed to motion to limit the access to the pic's.  Do you all think NG statement about him trying to sell was a slip up with something that she should not have said or has other media reports stated he is trying to sell.

Maybe in the transript were KC talks about the BP abduction.  I remember this being discussed at the very beginning.  Maybe someone's mySpace.  Sorry, not much help here.   Maybe somewhere there is a copy of Morgan's filing.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: January 08, 2009, 10:01:12 AM »

While things are still a little quiet, and before things get crazy today, will somebody please tell me why sometimes when I post to another's post, it's continuous, rather than being a brake from the previous post, which should be in blue.  I'm driving myself nuts.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: January 08, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »

I wonder if the info someone posted the other day from another site about Caylee being cremated on Dec 29 might be close to true? Dr Lee last night on NG stated 5 or 6 days ago the autopsy was completed and that makes me wonder if that is why no services have been set at this time and no security at funeral home.

I wonder when the A's went there for awhile as reported the other day I believe on NG show? Maybe it was just something their "rep" put out there for reporters.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: January 08, 2009, 10:02:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Agreed Dolce.
I can't say too much but just know that the right people will pay a price for what happened to beautiful Caylee....although not the ultimate price
Oh I did not know that you had inside information.  I took "OH" to mean "Old Husband"...LOL  boy maybe I should start drinking coffee like the rest of your monkeys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.