April 24, 2024, 07:45:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351126 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1160 on: January 08, 2009, 10:42:46 AM »

Thanks, Oz!  Good to know!  I know we are all ready for some resoltion in this case.  So this is just the beginning of the "bombshells" in this case....  I would love to know more.
My mind is working overtime on what more bombshells are going to surface.

They will shock you as much as they have shocked me.
It infuriates me to think that this has become all about everyone else and not the one single person that matters...Caylee

I have to agree with you there.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: January 08, 2009, 10:43:06 AM »

2 Hearings Slated In Anthony Investigation

Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 6:32 am EST January 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The key players in the case against Casey Anthony will head to the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday.

The hearing is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case, including one that could release pictures of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense.

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m.

"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

Investigators also commented on the status of their case.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Also on Thursday at 11 a.m., another judge will decide whether Casey Anthony will be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez claimed Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.
Alright I am now seeing a very distinct line being drawn in the sand here between Baez and Casey vs.  Conway and the Anthonys. 
They are all now turning on each other it seems.
Baez wants all the info against the Anthony's, and now Conway and the Anthony's are supporting the motions of the Prosecution!!
CIRCUS!!!!

I just think the Anthonys want to stop Baez from selling the photos because they want to sell them themselves.  Once they are out in the public, their value is zip to the Anthonys.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: January 08, 2009, 10:43:25 AM »

Remember this??? I think it is going to take on new meaning when the "bombshells" hit.

Garrison to the news wftv:

Cindy has been writing me.  I believe she may be on meds.  I confronted her in an email asking her why she gave Casey’s hairbrush instead of Caylee’s to the authorities.  She replied the following below.  I believe she is frightened that I might speak out.  I have gone to the authorities with this.  I am showing you this out of friendship.  That is the real reason I am out of there.  Why would anyone not help the police if they were looking for their granddaughter.  I have plenty to say in the future!

Larry

From Cindy to Larry Garrison

I never lied I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee. As far as Tim Miller goes remember it was you who sealed the first deal with me having him come in the first place.  I also trusted you so much that I let you speak to Casey.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: January 08, 2009, 10:43:57 AM »

Soooooo........  One last question Oz and then I will drop it. 

LE has A LOT more than we know?  Right?  Huh?  Right?

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1164 on: January 08, 2009, 10:44:19 AM »

Thanks, Oz!  Good to know!  I know we are all ready for some resoltion in this case.  So this is just the beginning of the "bombshells" in this case....  I would love to know more.
My mind is working overtime on what more bombshells are going to surface.

They will shock you as much as they have shocked me.
It infuriates me to think that this has become all about everyone else and not the one single person that matters...Caylee
Wow, I can just imagine.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: January 08, 2009, 10:44:31 AM »

I have to posit something to all you monkeys. If JB's intentions in KC's defense are now to "throw CA, LA, and GA under the bus," we have to remember that this strategy would never work if there were no forensic evidence to tie them to the crime scene. It would be a ludicrous defense without any forensic evidence.

So, what I am positing is this: Perhaps there IS some forensic evidence tying them to the crime scene that JB has gotten wind of?

Think about it: Even before this, LA's attorney was announcing to the whole world that LA was possible going to be charged by LE. And CA's and GA's attorney was persistently asking for immunity.

So, what I am saying is, there must be something discovered that DOES tie them to the crime scene.

Although, JB could really be that stupid, I guess.

IMO, you're 100% correct.  Last night, it was pointed out on Greta's show that there is no crime in knowing where a body is and not telling anybody.  That would mean that in this case, someone(s) had their hot little fingers in the pot.

Regarding "that there is no crime in knowing where a body is"
Does this make sense to anyone...to me it would be obstructing justice...wouldn't it?
It really sounds weird to me especially if you are working on the case. Does not make sense but Greta is in defense pocket anyway probably just like Geraldo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: January 08, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....even after reading he posts about NG last night I was still OHMYGAWDing watching it...so was my DH....if Hoover is telling the truth, and I have no reason to doubt he is, as Beth would say THIS IS HUGE!

Heads are gonna roll! Since there is no Good Sam law in FL I doubt Hoover 'got anything' for turning the tape over and telling the story. I just have to wonder why it took him so long...other than as LP said he was going to try to sell the tapes.

I'll bet there is probably cause now for getting cell  phone records of D. Casey. I just know LE are going to be able to tie this back to casey and hopefully put the DP back on the table...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: January 08, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »

Yes
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: January 08, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »

"Never Lose Hope Foundation" sold a bunch of $20 raffle tickets for a new Ferrari back in September, and was due to have a live drawing on their website on October 1st, 2008.  Two weeks prior to October 1st, the NLHF website went "The site is under construction being updated" and is currently "being parked FREE by GoDaddy.com" (see "P.S." at the end of this message for more info).  The raffle tickets themselves did not contain contact information to find out the results of the raffle from an alternative source, so anyone who purchased a raffle ticket got conned out of $20 by the NLHF (ironically making many lose hope that they will ever get their money back).

"Kid Finders" seems to spend its time raking in donations and angrily confronting searchers who are looking for the kids on their advertising posters.  They were founded by folks with long criminal histories, including "impersonating a police officer".  Children they "help find" are never found.

They seem to be organizations which latch on to these high-profile cases (and VERY vulnerable families), ride the gravy train (raffles, shirts, bracelets, donations, etc.), and hop off undetected.  If terminating the Trust means handing out the money to these shady, almost "Travelers"-type organizations, there's a big incentive for the Trustee(s) to keep the Trust going indefinitely even if the Trust balance dips below $5,000.

So frankly I don't think that its certain that the Trust has a balance in excess of $5,000.

P.S.  The Never Lose Hope Foundation website address ("parked FREE on GoDaddy.com") currently contains links to advertising partners of GoDaddy.com, including a direct, permanent link to "The Sexy and Seductive GoDaddy Girls - Danica and Candice" and Candice's photo gallery (Candice was featured in "Playboy's" April 2006 issue).  Not exactly what I'd consider an appropriate choice for an organization which claims to want to protect children...
I made an assumption about the Trust balance also, but you could very well be right that it is below $5,000.   I personally think that Cindy started the Foundation so that Trust funds could be transferred there. 

If there is a monkey that donated to the current Trust they have the legal right to ask for an accounting from the Jody Parker, Trustee.  I knew I should have sent a dollar, but I didn't.  I definitely have some questions about the first accounting, there seems to be some days not account for and the whole buying t-shirts, donated t-shirts and selling t-shirts is very confusing.

GoDaddy always puts up advertising when a site is forfeited (not paid for).  However, there are some very interesting connections everywhere with the Never Lose Hope Foundation  Even their change of officers awhile back is interesting.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: January 08, 2009, 10:45:18 AM »

I would be able to divulge all I know but I can't.
Sufficed to say that it won't be a quick resolution...at least not as quick as we'd like it to be.

Can you say what your OH is assisting with?  Just along general lines such as:  forensics, investigating people, is there an Australia connection?  Just a hint? 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1170 on: January 08, 2009, 10:46:12 AM »

Remember this??? I think it is going to take on new meaning when the "bombshells" hit.

Garrison to the news wftv:

Cindy has been writing me.  I believe she may be on meds.  I confronted her in an email asking her why she gave Casey’s hairbrush instead of Caylee’s to the authorities.  She replied the following below.  I believe she is frightened that I might speak out.  I have gone to the authorities with this.  I am showing you this out of friendship.  That is the real reason I am out of there.  Why would anyone not help the police if they were looking for their granddaughter.  I have plenty to say in the future!

Larry

From Cindy to Larry Garrison

I never lied I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee. As far as Tim Miller goes remember it was you who sealed the first deal with me having him come in the first place.  I also trusted you so much that I let you speak to Casey.

I'm impatient and nosey, I wish some of these people would talk already.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: January 08, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »

Sufficed to say that it won't be a quick resolution...at least not as quick as we'd like it to be.

Can you say what your OH is assisting with?  Just along general lines such as:  forensics, investigating people, is there an Australia connection?  Just a hint? 

No Australian connection.
He has certain skills and is using them here, he has done this many times world- wide
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: January 08, 2009, 10:49:20 AM »

I missed the part about Baez and the $500,000.00, will someone tell me about that please.

On NG tonight, she said that Baez TRIED to sell an interview with Casey for $500K.   Didn't say who to, though.
Hmm, I would think that would bring an investigation, and if true, he could be disbarred.Thank you.

Did you watch NG ? was it actually NG who said this or one of her guests ?

((( extra behind the ear scratches if you know the right answer )))

LOL SS.   I just saw this - went to bed too early last night, I guess.   I'm behind, as usual.

NG had put it up on her screen.  Listed the money that has been made off of the case so far - and put this attempt to sell an interview there, as well.   Didn't say how she knew this tidbit.   I'd like to see some proof!

Sassy will still take a couple of scratches behind her ears - even though the answer comes so late!      cat cat cat
"Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/court_cases/casey_anthony_more_questions_few_answers_94095.asp

This article (sep 10) has info on some of the money deals.

Interesting.   Thanks for the info.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: January 08, 2009, 10:49:33 AM »

SS!  I see you found Boo last night!  Yea!   

Sorry about saying I'd bite you Boo ... I was being a very bad monkey ... but in case it comes up again ... I have had my shots! 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: January 08, 2009, 10:50:08 AM »

NG keeps bringing up the lack of security at the mortuary, maybe that is why Caylee's remains are there, maybe people that work there would turn their head if Cin and George started taking pictures of Caylee's remains?

Why wouldn't the A's be able to take pictures?  I don't think that is the problem.  I think NG is afraid that remains will be stolen.  Why, possible for a private collector.  Its amazing what people with more money than God will collect. 

There was a recent case in the mid-west where a mortition sold photos of the dead he was preparing.  However, I do not think it is illegal for the family to do so.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1175 on: January 08, 2009, 10:50:37 AM »

I'm just trying to catch up (only on page 31) and GEESH, between the site meter and the meter reader, it feels like my whole head is about to explode.

Be casual, and I really mean it this time.

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: January 08, 2009, 10:51:10 AM »

No Australian connection.
He has certain skills and is using them here, he has done this many times world- wide

Well give him a big Monkey kiss from the cage!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: January 08, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »

What have those appalling people done now??  Putting poor little Caylee in a cut rate cooler!!!!! The whole family now makes their living off her blood money and just look where they have left her. None of them have worked since this started. This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I can manage to watch much more of this. LE needs to stop them, now!!!

There is no law against cheap funerals. The "whole family" isn't making a living off Caylee. They had donations to "find Caylee," which they spent on T-shirts, PI's, lawyers, and that whole "find Caylee" campaign. What's not already spent, they'll have to repay. So there's no $ there.

They lost their jobs early on during this nightmare, Cindy because she's emotionally unfit to work now, and George because he's George and never does really keep a job. Lee probably lost his because too many people follow him around and he attracts too much attention. So there's no $ there.

George wiped out Cindy's entire life savings and then some, before this entire thing started. And I doubt that Caylee is covered for life insurance now that Cindy has no job--any insurance Cindy had would have been through her work. So there's no $ there.

They probably were going to pay their lawyers from movie, documentary, and book rights. So now not only is that money spent, it doesn't exist. They aren't going to get immunity. So there's no $ there now, either. And the Ants probably knew this long before we did.

So now they have to opt for a cheap funeral for Caylee. Well, there's no law against cheap funerals. Total strangers are willing to send in donations to put money in Casey's commissary account, or to post her bond, but nobody's willing to donate to bury Caylee because that doesn't spite the Ants or satisfy the desire for revenge. I think it's very sad that Casey can get $500,000 twice, from anonymous strangers, but Caylee can't get a dime. JMO.

And I'm sure the Ants aren't any more pleased with the current funeral arrangements than we are. But this is what happens when broke people have to have a funeral. I suspect that strip mall funeral homes are more common now than they used to be, though, because even people who inherited the family business really can't afford that mansion. They don't make enough to live in million dollar homes.

Hi Fuzzball, your post are ALWAYS interesting.  However, the trust fund that was set up called "Help Find Caylee Marie" trust has the money in there from donations to bury Caylee. 

This is the link to the four page trust http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2937600/HELP-FIND-CAYLEE-MARIE-ANTHONY-TRUST-AGREEMENT

It will not let me copy and paste so I am referring to the link above, page 1...listed under #2.

Also, in reference to "no money in the trust fund"  please see page 3 of the above link, listed under #9.  That the Trust can be terminated IF the balance falls below $5,000.  I am not aware of the trust that I am referring to being terminated. 

The wording is "may be terminated if the balance falls below $5,000", not "will be terminated if the balance falls below $5,000".  Using the old MSDOS system of "cut and paste" (i.e., "remember and retype") from the four page trust:

9. TERMINATION.  This Trust and Agreement shall be irrevocable but may be terminated at any time by the Trustee(s) at such time as the purposes hereof shall have been fulfilled or should the balance in the trust account fall below $5,000.00 then the Trustee(s) is/are authorized to terminate the trust and hold the funds for the benefit otherwise stated herein.

The fact is that due to the language of the Trust, we cannot assume, because the Trust has not been terminated, that a balance over $5,000 is present in the Trust.  The Trustee(s) may have simply not terminated the Trust with its potentially sub-$5,000 balance, as it is entirely up to the Trustee whether or not to terminate the Trust on even, say, a $100 balance.

I can think of a good reason why the Trustee(s) may not want to terminate the Trust (again with the 1980s "remember and retype" method of "cut and paste"):

2. PURPOSES.  The primary purposes of the Trust Fund will be to pay general expenses relating to the location and recovery of Caylee Marie Anthony, as well as general expenses of the burial and estate administration of Caylee Marie Anthony, should she be deceased.  Any funds remaining in the Trust Fund upon completion of the purposes designated herein, will be donated to the organizations that have assisted in the search and locations processes for Caylee Marie Anthony, such as the "Kid Finders Network" and the "Never Lose Hope Foundation", or to any other such organizations such as the Trustee(s) deem appropriate and consistent with the designated purposes as stated herein.

"Never Lose Hope Foundation" sold a bunch of $20 raffle tickets for a new Ferrari back in September, and was due to have a live drawing on their website on October 1st, 2008.  Two weeks prior to October 1st, the NLHF website went "The site is under construction being updated" and is currently "being parked FREE by GoDaddy.com" (see "P.S." at the end of this message for more info).  The raffle tickets themselves did not contain contact information to find out the results of the raffle from an alternative source, so anyone who purchased a raffle ticket got conned out of $20 by the NLHF (ironically making many lose hope that they will ever get their money back).

"Kid Finders" seems to spend its time raking in donations and angrily confronting searchers who are looking for the kids on their advertising posters.  They were founded by folks with long criminal histories, including "impersonating a police officer".  Children they "help find" are never found.

They seem to be organizations which latch on to these high-profile cases (and VERY vulnerable families), ride the gravy train (raffles, shirts, bracelets, donations, etc.), and hop off undetected.  If terminating the Trust means handing out the money to these shady, almost "Travelers"-type organizations, there's a big incentive for the Trustee(s) to keep the Trust going indefinitely even if the Trust balance dips below $5,000.

So frankly I don't think that its certain that the Trust has a balance in excess of $5,000.

P.S.  The Never Lose Hope Foundation website address ("parked FREE on GoDaddy.com") currently contains links to advertising partners of GoDaddy.com, including a direct, permanent link to "The Sexy and Seductive GoDaddy Girls - Danica and Candice" and Candice's photo gallery (Candice was featured in "Playboy's" April 2006 issue).  Not exactly what I'd consider an appropriate choice for an organization which claims to want to protect children...

Thanks for posting.  I was in elementary school during the "remember and retype" years so I was clueless to what you were referring to.  I am guessing you typed everything out. Thanks for mentioning that. 

However, my post had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with KidFinders and Never Lose Hope Foundation.  I was referring to the specific items in the trust agreement for the purpose of MONEY ISSUES FOR CAYLEE'S BURIAL ONLY.  Please do not "pick" with me about harmless things that I have mentioned about the trust.  None of us know how much money is in that Fund, all i'm saying is it can and should be used to bury that baby.  That's it. 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: January 08, 2009, 10:53:20 AM »

Yes

eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: January 08, 2009, 10:53:47 AM »

I have to posit something to all you monkeys. If JB's intentions in KC's defense are now to "throw CA, LA, and GA under the bus," we have to remember that this strategy would never work if there were no forensic evidence to tie them to the crime scene. It would be a ludicrous defense without any forensic evidence.

So, what I am positing is this: Perhaps there IS some forensic evidence tying them to the crime scene that JB has gotten wind of?

Think about it: Even before this, LA's attorney was announcing to the whole world that LA was possible going to be charged by LE. And CA's and GA's attorney was persistently asking for immunity.

So, what I am saying is, there must be something discovered that DOES tie them to the crime scene.

Although, JB could really be that stupid, I guess.

IMO, you're 100% correct.  Last night, it was pointed out on Greta's show that there is no crime in knowing where a body is and not telling anybody.  That would mean that in this case, someone(s) had their hot little fingers in the pot.

Greta is incorrect (like thats a big surprise) that it is not a crime to know where a body is and not report it, and specifically that it is not a crime in Florida to know where a body is and not report it.

Florida State Statute 406.11 and 406.12.

Quote from: FloridaStateStatute406
406.11  Examinations, investigations, and autopsies.--

(1)  In any of the following circumstances involving the death of a human being, the medical examiner of the district in which the death occurred or the body was found shall determine the cause of death and shall, for that purpose, make or have performed such examinations, investigations, and autopsies as he or she shall deem necessary or as shall be requested by the state attorney:

(a)  When any person dies in the state:

1.  Of criminal violence.

2.  By accident.

3.  By suicide.

4.  Suddenly, when in apparent good health.

5.  Unattended by a practicing physician or other recognized practitioner.
8.  In any suspicious or unusual circumstance.
10.  By poison.
406.12  Duty to report; prohibited acts.--It is the duty of any person in the district where a death occurs, including all municipalities and unincorporated and federal areas, who becomes aware of the death of any person occurring under the circumstances described in s. 406.11 to report such death and circumstances forthwith to the district medical examinerAny person who knowingly fails or refuses to report such death and circumstances, who refuses to make available prior medical or other information pertinent to the death investigation, or who, without an order from the office of the district medical examiner, willfully touches, removes, or disturbs the body, clothing, or any article upon or near the body, with the intent to alter the evidence or circumstances surrounding the death, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

It would take a complete idiot (or a co-conspirator in a murder) to assume that the death of an otherwise healthy child, whose dead body is inside a cooler or plastic trash bag, was not the result of "1.  criminal violence", "2.  By accident", "4.  Suddenly, when in apparent good health", or the catch-all "8.  In any suspicious or unusual circumstance" (such as "shortly after having been declared missing, presumed kidnapped").

The punishment in Florida for a first degree misdemeanor is "up to 1 year in prison" and "a $1,000 fine.".  Since the family had run through Cindy's life savings already, Lee had lost his job, and George was/is equally unemployed, these penalties are substantial.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.