April 25, 2024, 10:30:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351197 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1280 on: January 08, 2009, 12:17:08 PM »

Mother F@#%@$! Morgan can't depose KC at this time! 
That Sucks Boo,

By the way, can I call my pizza man tonight? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: January 08, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/court_cases/casey_anthony_more_questions_few_answers_94095.asp

This article (sep 10) has info on some of the money deals.[/color]

Thanks so much for posting this link.  This article was written back in Sept. and says that the A's got $200,000 minimum as there was a bidding war back then.  Now since then, how many interviews do you think they have done?  How much money do you think they have gotten?

"Lee moved back to help pay expenses."  I say BS, he moved back in because he is going to be charged!

Now tell me what part of this says they don't have enough money to PAY for a decent burial?   BS to this too, IMO they chose the cheapest funeral home in order to get sympathy and the motivation is that people will start sending money to help pay for the funeral without them asking since everyone pitched a b*tch when they first came out and asked.

As to the part of supposedly siding with the prosecution?  BS there too.  This is something they can "appear" to be doing and doesn't hurt Casey's case.

Let me ask you all one question...If their precious Casey was the one dead...do you think that her remains would be in THAT funeral home?  And would they be just sitting there waiting for their IMMUNITY?  

I refuse to be sucked into their scheme to "change public opinion".  These are the most vile and inhumane people on the face of the earth.

They didn't give a damn about Caylee in life and they sure don't give a damn about her in death.  This, of course is just my opinion.  Thanks, Bev
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: January 08, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »

As much as I too love Elvis, all those pics should be in an avatar thread if going to be used for that, or in monkey musings. 

Sorry Muffy!

Bad Monkey!! 

I always forget about that!

I'm sorry, too, even thought I didn't do nuthin'.  This way I can say HI MUFFY!!!!!!

You can always say "hi" whether to me or to any monkey, Sparky.      It's just sometimes the OT goes on and on...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: January 08, 2009, 12:20:10 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18436051/detail.html

Casey Anthony Not Required To Give Deposition
Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EST January 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge agree on Thursday that Casey Anthony does not have to give a deposition in a civil lawsuit.

He did, however, say that attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez can ask Anthony questions in writing.

Another hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. involving the criminal case about is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case. One motion involves the release of images of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense. (Come back to WESH.com at 1:30 p.m. to watch live.) (Defense Motions In Casey Anthony Case (Defense Motions In Casey Anthony Case)

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

During the civil hearing this morning, attorneys debated whether Anthony would be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez said in a lawsuit that Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee. Her attorneys wanted the deposition delayed until after her criminal trial, which is scheduled to begin in March.

Instead, the judge said attorneys could ask questions in writing. Anthony’s attorneys could then object, setting up future hearings over those objections.

Anthony is being held on no bond in Orange County Jail.

Attorney Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

Investigators also commented on the status of their case.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1284 on: January 08, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »

I wonder if part of the judge's reasoning may be that Baez could claim, later, after a criminal conviction for Casey, that the jury pool was tainted because of the civil case?  Would he be able to use that to appeal?

Dunno?

ITA with your post. IMO the judge did the best thing....As much as everyone wants to see the screws put to KC , we don't want anything to give them an opportunity to use in her defense.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: January 08, 2009, 12:21:53 PM »

There is no way Cindy is involved in the death of Caylee. She's not complicit, she's a wreck.
[/quote]

I highly disagree.  They have figuratively tossed Caylee aside in a metaphorical garbage dump for profit and for riches.  They have cost taxpayers countless dollars and jeapordized other citizens with their unnecessary needs.  They tainted evidence, they covered up her deeds, and they tampered with witnesses.  They have obfuscated LE from "day 1" and now it appears they knew where she was while they lied and lied and lied on the Larry King show, and posted pictures all over the world of someone else's girl in the mall.   I have no sympathy for them.  They are ghouls.  And Leatherface is their daughter.

[/quote]

Russ, I put myself into a a long "time-out" after my last big goofed-up poster to Sea Searcher, which included a whole bunch of "I don't know whats"  and thus didn't make sense.

Anyway, I totally agree with you 100% !!    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: January 08, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/court_cases/casey_anthony_more_questions_few_answers_94095.asp

Thanks so much for posting this link.  This article was written back in Sept. and says that the A's got $200,000 minimum as there was a bidding war back then.  Now since then, how many interviews do you think they have done?  How much money do you think they have gotten?

"Lee moved back to help pay expenses."  I say BS, he moved back in because he is going to be charged!

Now tell me what part of this says they don't have enough money to PAY for a decent burial?   BS to this too, IMO they chose the cheapest funeral home in order to get sympathy and the motivation is that people will start sending money to help pay for the funeral without them asking since everyone pitched a b*tch when they first came out and asked.

As to the part of supposedly siding with the prosecution?  BS there too.  This is something they can "appear" to be doing and doesn't hurt Casey's case.

Let me ask you all one question...If their precious Casey was the one dead...do you think that her remains would be in THAT funeral home?  And would they be just sitting there waiting for their IMMUNITY?  

I refuse to be sucked into their scheme to "change public opinion".  These are the most vile and inhumane people on the face of the earth.

They didn't give a damn about Caylee in life and they sure don't give a damn about her in death.  This, of course is just my opinion.  Thanks, Bev

Ghouls.  The whole lot of them.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: January 08, 2009, 12:23:05 PM »

morning monkey peeps!

i am in my fibro fog this morning, can a monkey lend a hand and refresh me?

what is an OH?

who is Larry Garrison?

OMG! Juju, i was too, about a week ago! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1288 on: January 08, 2009, 12:23:16 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. The toddler's funeral has been put on hold. The disrespect to Caylee, there are no words for it.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: January 08, 2009, 12:23:47 PM »

I agree with you all the way.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: January 08, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »

Hi, Hello, Buenos dia oh and Feliz Ano Nuevo since this is my first post of '09.  Big hugs to all, even monkey's well and ill. 

I've been lurking at work and only post at home.  I don't ahve anything to add, I just wanted to say that it's good to know LE has more (per Oz's OH) than we think they do, that lines are drawn and that Boo is here to give us hope.  Yeah, the store front funeral home may be all they can afford, but it's still sad.  If an anonymous benefactor can float them enough money to stay at the Ritz, you think they'd do more for Caylee.  Just sayin'...

I think the PI's should lawyer up and yeah, I'm with the other monkey who wants a flow chart.

I also resolve to stay on topic this year.  Smile  Thanks to all mods and everyone here for their insight, patience and humor.

BB,
C

now, off to find Brandi's avi thread to see if she can uber cute my little one! 

Great analogy. And, how many other grandparents stop working and instead hold out their tin cup for donations for six months after the child goes missing. These people are nothing more than users and may even be complicit. They are despicable.IMO

The "anonymous benefactor" was most likely LK himself.

As for how many gp's stop working after a grandchild goes missing or is murdered, probably MOST!  You cry a few times at work, show up late because you're losing sleep and you couldn't get out of your own driveway a few mornings bcz of all the protesters....and YOU GET FIRED.  You call in to work a few times because someone wants to talk to you about the case, and before you know it you've used up all your 6 days of sick leave.

And if you've already used up your "occurrences," the FMLA won't help you one little bit--you'll still be fired for taking any leave. I want a job like most of you guys have--that job that will let you call in during your first month, won't fire you for being emotionally unstable or frequently late, sick, drugged, and badly groomed, and will just have oodles of sympathy for you and not fire you, even while protesters gather in front of your house nostalgic for the days of public executions.

There is no way Cindy is involved in the death of Caylee. She's not complicit, she's a wreck.

I highly disagree.  They have figuratively tossed Caylee aside in a metaphorical garbage dump for profit and for riches.  They have cost taxpayers countless dollars and jeapordized other citizens with their unnecessary needs.  They tainted evidence, they covered up her deeds, and they tampered with witnesses.  They have obfuscated LE from "day 1" and now it appears they knew where she was while they lied and lied and lied on the Larry King show, and posted pictures all over the world of someone else's girl in the mall.   I have no sympathy for them.  They are ghouls.  And Leatherface is their daughter.

Three cheers for a Monkey who nails it and has no problem saying it! 
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: January 08, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about the toxicology report? I haven't watched NG in over 2 weeks and I'm way behind on this thread. Just wondering if we are still waiting to hear the results or do we already know?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: January 08, 2009, 12:24:16 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18436051/detail.html

Casey Anthony Not Required To Give Deposition
Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EST January 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge agree on Thursday that Casey Anthony does not have to give a deposition in a civil lawsuit.

He did, however, say that attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez can ask Anthony questions in writing.

Another hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. involving the criminal case about is being held to argue about a set of motions filed in the case. One motion involves the release of images of Caylee Anthony's remains to the defense. (Come back to WESH.com at 1:30 p.m. to watch live.) (Defense Motions In Casey Anthony Case (Defense Motions In Casey Anthony Case)

Casey Anthony is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared over the summer. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near her home in December.

During the civil hearing this morning, attorneys debated whether Anthony would be required to complete a deposition from jail in the Zenaida Gonzalez case.

Gonzalez said in a lawsuit that Anthony ruined her name when she told detectives that a woman with that name took Caylee. Her attorneys wanted the deposition delayed until after her criminal trial, which is scheduled to begin in March.

Instead, the judge said attorneys could ask questions in writing. Anthony’s attorneys could then object, setting up future hearings over those objections.

Anthony is being held on no bond in Orange County Jail.

Attorney Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

Conway met with the lead investigators and prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony to make sure they're aware that the family does not want photos and X-rays of the remains exploited in any way.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will argue the state's motion in court on Thursday. He wrote about the defense's stance in a response to the state's motion.

"It would create an undue and unheard-of burden upon the defense," Baez said in a written response.

Investigators also commented on the status of their case.

"Everything is going in a good direction, so we're happy with the way things are proceeding," FBI representative Nick Savage said.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.

I think Conway is trying to backtrack from the obvious backlash.  A little PR move.  I think they want immunity to continue the gravy train and the delays are so they can avoid indictments or arrests.

They have 1.7 million reasons if it is true that lifetime has tabled the offer to make sure they are not arrested.  They need immunity.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: January 08, 2009, 12:24:54 PM »

Hi, Hello, Buenos dia oh and Feliz Ano Nuevo since this is my first post of '09.  Big hugs to all, even monkey's well and ill. 

I've been lurking at work and only post at home.  I don't ahve anything to add, I just wanted to say that it's good to know LE has more (per Oz's OH) than we think they do, that lines are drawn and that Boo is here to give us hope.  Yeah, the store front funeral home may be all they can afford, but it's still sad.  If an anonymous benefactor can float them enough money to stay at the Ritz, you think they'd do more for Caylee.  Just sayin'...

I think the PI's should lawyer up and yeah, I'm with the other monkey who wants a flow chart.

I also resolve to stay on topic this year.  Smile  Thanks to all mods and everyone here for their insight, patience and humor.

BB,
C

now, off to find Brandi's avi thread to see if she can uber cute my little one! 

Great analogy. And, how many other grandparents stop working and instead hold out their tin cup for donations for six months after the child goes missing. These people are nothing more than users and may even be complicit. They are despicable.IMO

The "anonymous benefactor" was most likely LK himself.

As for how many gp's stop working after a grandchild goes missing or is murdered, probably MOST!  You cry a few times at work, show up late because you're losing sleep and you couldn't get out of your own driveway a few mornings bcz of all the protesters....and YOU GET FIRED.  You call in to work a few times because someone wants to talk to you about the case, and before you know it you've used up all your 6 days of sick leave.

And if you've already used up your "occurrences," the FMLA won't help you one little bit--you'll still be fired for taking any leave. I want a job like most of you guys have--that job that will let you call in during your first month, won't fire you for being emotionally unstable or frequently late, sick, drugged, and badly groomed, and will just have oodles of sympathy for you and not fire you, even while protesters gather in front of your house nostalgic for the days of public executions.

Absolutely.  Practically no one here ever condemns the protestors' behavior outside the Ants home, so practically no one here should blame the Ants for problems caused by the protestors' behavior.

The correct phrasing should have been "These protestors are despicable."

Yes, any charges against Cindy will be secondary to Caylee's death rather than direct (such as the "failing to report a dead body" misdemeanor point I made earlier).

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: January 08, 2009, 12:25:44 PM »

What does he mean by "right now"?  As far as I'm concerned those are the only people who EVER need to see them! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: January 08, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

I wonder if part of the judge's reasoning may be that Baez could claim, later, after a criminal conviction for Casey, that the jury pool was tainted because of the civil case?  Would he be able to use that to appeal?

Dunno?

ITA with your post. IMO the judge did the best thing....As much as everyone wants to see the screws put to KC , we don't want anything to give them an opportunity to use in her defense.
I agree also, the judge did the right thing, we may not like it, but I thought he was fair. And I sure liked the smack down of Baez, and I really hope someone tells Baez, stop picking your nose in public, you are not four years old, geez.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: January 08, 2009, 12:26:34 PM »

morning monkey peeps!

i am in my fibro fog this morning, can a monkey lend a hand and refresh me?

what is an OH?

who is Larry Garrison?

OMG! Juju, i was too, about a week ago! 

#1  I have no idea what an OH is other than Ohio 

#2  Larry Garrison was the Anthony's first spokesperson but he quit or was fired.  He's a bit of an A**CLOWN too 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: January 08, 2009, 12:28:28 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about the toxicology report? I haven't watched NG in over 2 weeks and I'm way behind on this thread. Just wondering if we are still waiting to hear the results or do we already know?
No, you would think that would be back by now.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: January 08, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »

OH = Other Half

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: January 08, 2009, 12:29:13 PM »

What does he mean by "right now"?  As far as I'm concerned those are the only people who EVER need to see them! 

Good catch. I didn't quite read it like that at first.  Delicate phrasing.  They want immunity and they have 1.7 million reasons in addition to the money gruesome photos will bring.  Unfortunately, the most gruesome photos are the most valuable.

Ghouls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.