March 28, 2024, 08:37:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 349287 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1340 on: January 08, 2009, 12:56:36 PM »

If someone has that photo of Cindy snuggling up and loving up on that strange man with her adoring smile, it would be a good time to post it so one can see how much of a "wreck" Cindy is.  You know that one with George in the foreground in a daze. 
You are correct, that picture is not someone who is a wreck, she looks like a love struck teen.

It looks like they are about to kiss!  Ewwww!

Lisa
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: January 08, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »

There is no way Cindy is involved in the death of Caylee. She's not complicit, she's a wreck.

I highly disagree.

Then say something which shows that Cindy was involved in the death of Caylee.

And Leatherface is their daughter.

I highly disagree.  Leatherface had style, knew how to hide a body properly, and didn't kill off his own family.

Ah, you think I disagree that she was complicit, but I disagreed with her being a wreck. 

Oh, I assumed that you were disagreeing with everything you quoted, not just one tiny portion of what you quoted.  Sorry for your mistake.

Nevertheless, Cindy IS guilty in raising her spawn in her own likeness.  That is her complicity if you want to know.  The only thing is that Casey was Cindy, but was able to take it to the next level whereas Cindy never could.  Unfortunately, the result of that nurturing success led to the demise of an innocent little girl.

So parents should be charged with complicity in the deaths of anyone their children murder?  Children have no free will?

You can look at it another way.  Cindy failed.  Cindy is an utter failure as a mother and she is an utter failure as a grandmother both in Caylee's life and is even worse in her death.

So you're saying you agree that Cindy is a wreck?   

Are these comments necessary??? Geez   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1342 on: January 08, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »

Sunny.... The judge told Baez to address the court only on the motion being addressed now, or be cut off.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: January 08, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »

Hi, Hello, Buenos dia oh and Feliz Ano Nuevo since this is my first post of '09.  Big hugs to all, even monkey's well and ill. 

I've been lurking at work and only post at home.  I don't ahve anything to add, I just wanted to say that it's good to know LE has more (per Oz's OH) than we think they do, that lines are drawn and that Boo is here to give us hope.  Yeah, the store front funeral home may be all they can afford, but it's still sad.  If an anonymous benefactor can float them enough money to stay at the Ritz, you think they'd do more for Caylee.  Just sayin'...

I think the PI's should lawyer up and yeah, I'm with the other monkey who wants a flow chart.

I also resolve to stay on topic this year.  Smile  Thanks to all mods and everyone here for their insight, patience and humor.

BB,
C

now, off to find Brandi's avi thread to see if she can uber cute my little one! 

Great analogy. And, how many other grandparents stop working and instead hold out their tin cup for donations for six months after the child goes missing. These people are nothing more than users and may even be complicit. They are despicable.IMO

The "anonymous benefactor" was most likely LK himself.

As for how many gp's stop working after a grandchild goes missing or is murdered, probably MOST!  You cry a few times at work, show up late because you're losing sleep and you couldn't get out of your own driveway a few mornings bcz of all the protesters....and YOU GET FIRED.  You call in to work a few times because someone wants to talk to you about the case, and before you know it you've used up all your 6 days of sick leave.

And if you've already used up your "occurrences," the FMLA won't help you one little bit--you'll still be fired for taking any leave. I want a job like most of you guys have--that job that will let you call in during your first month, won't fire you for being emotionally unstable or frequently late, sick, drugged, and badly groomed, and will just have oodles of sympathy for you and not fire you, even while protesters gather in front of your house nostalgic for the days of public executions.

There is no way Cindy is involved in the death of Caylee. She's not complicit, she's a wreck.

I highly disagree.  They have figuratively tossed Caylee aside in a metaphorical garbage dump for profit and for riches.  They have cost taxpayers countless dollars and jeapordized other citizens with their unnecessary needs.  They tainted evidence, they covered up her deeds, and they tampered with witnesses.  They have obfuscated LE from "day 1" and now it appears they knew where she was while they lied and lied and lied on the Larry King show, and posted pictures all over the world of someone else's girl in the mall.   I have no sympathy for them.  They are ghouls.  And Leatherface is their daughter.

Yes, they are ghouls.  I wonder, as they were "Sitting" with Caylee's remains at the strip mall if they took their own pictures.  If they don't beat Baez to the media, their pictures are worthless.  It would not surprise me at all and I think that no one at the mortuary could actually stop them from photographing the remains as Casey has signed over rights to bury Caylee to Cindy and George.  I doubt the agreement forbade G&C from photographing the remains, I mean who would have thought about it?  Certainly not Baez as he has IMO neglicted to do a number of important things on behalf of his client.

Also, I would not be at all surprised if they take the remains on a tour and charge admission to view them.  There have a number of unfortunate instances of this kind of thing although not in recent years.

Nothing would surprise me, as I have said many times, yet I continue to be amazed at the utter inhuman actions by this family.  They are driven by greed.  The big stopping point is their complicity in coverup and complicity in tampering with the case and they know it.  I think they thought Caylee would never be found, and they figured they could destroy the body altogether but Dom Casey failed them by failing to "get her" in time.  That stopping point is why they need immunity.  That is why they are begging for it.  Like groveling little ghouls slobbering over themselves in sickening fashion they beg and beg and beg in private, prayer, and public.  They never prayed for Caylee.

Without immunity, they are being hindered from the riches and the luxury they can afford with those windfalls.  They feel entitled to them.  Caylee was merely a catalyst to their longstanding dreams of wealth and power.  I do believe Karma and God has something in store for them. 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: January 08, 2009, 12:58:39 PM »

If someone has that photo of Cindy snuggling up and loving up on that strange man with her adoring smile, it would be a good time to post it so one can see how much of a "wreck" Cindy is.  You know that one with George in the foreground in a daze. 

Thank you.  That is exactly the one!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: January 08, 2009, 12:59:38 PM »

You are correct, that picture is not someone who is a wreck, she looks like a love struck teen.

NoRose,She really does look that way to me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: January 08, 2009, 01:00:09 PM »

Attorney Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

It sounds like Conway is saying that the Anthony's are not burying Caylee because the state wants it that way in support of their motion. 

I don't think so

I honestly don't see what not burying Caylee has to do with the state's motion or the selling of pictures.  Buried or not the issue remains the same.   

For everyone's sake lay her to rest.

Judges don't like to issue exhumation orders (i.e., "digging up the buried remains").  Slapping a body in the ground quickly has always been taken as "there's something to hide" by the popular press.

Also, Caylee's remains are an empty shell.  From what most major faiths in the world have to say on the subject, Caylee is already at rest (unless you believe in the ancient Greek and Roman pantheons, where failure to bury the body properly can lead to the dead relative being denied passage over the river Styx, in which case you have my sympathies).  For the majority of people in the world, what happens to her remains is immaterial to her "rest".
Wasn't using lay to rest in the religious sense.  I will not debate various religions and there views with you.  "Lay to rest" is commonly used as a synonym for "placing in a grave or tomb".  So let's not go there, this was terminology not religious theology.

As far quickly, the second forensic autopsy was finished 5 to 6 days ago by Dr. Lee.  And even though he did some back peddling about other results, he was definately caught off guard and didn't exactly know what to say. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: January 08, 2009, 01:00:25 PM »

I missed the first part of the hearing....please tell me about the smack down of BJ!!

BUMP??????

BUMP??? BUMP???  OK who made me invisible this morning???

Same person who made me invisible, I guess. It's getting to be a regular thing. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: January 08, 2009, 01:00:40 PM »

It looks like they are about to kiss!  Ewwww!

Lisa

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1349 on: January 08, 2009, 01:01:10 PM »

I missed the first part of the hearing....please tell me about the smack down of BJ!!

BUMP??????

Sunny your not invisible, I missed it too and was waiting for someone to answer you!! But I'm sure it will be on Youtube soon!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: January 08, 2009, 01:01:36 PM »

Cindy chose to ignore warning signs about her daughter's behavior and lack of interest in Caylee.  When Casey took off with Caylee to parts unknown to Cindy, she should have called the police immediately to report HER car as stolen.  But she never did.  She had avenues that she did not bother to explore.

Lisa

You're reaching here.  If Caylee hadn't ended up dead, Cindy was merely being a nice mother who lent her poverty-stricken daughter a car, and a mother who who allowed her own children to have freedom to raise their own children as they saw fit.  A traditional warning sign would have been Casey taking off with the car and leaving Caylee behind, since avoiding your own kids tends to be taken as a sign you don't like them very much.

There are enough bad things about Cindy without having to invent any new ones.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: January 08, 2009, 01:02:23 PM »

I highly disagree.

Then say something which shows that Cindy was involved in the death of Caylee.

And Leatherface is their daughter.

I highly disagree.  Leatherface had style, knew how to hide a body properly, and didn't kill off his own family.

Ah, you think I disagree that she was complicit, but I disagreed with her being a wreck. 

Oh, I assumed that you were disagreeing with everything you quoted, not just one tiny portion of what you quoted.  Sorry for your mistake.

Nevertheless, Cindy IS guilty in raising her spawn in her own likeness.  That is her complicity if you want to know.  The only thing is that Casey was Cindy, but was able to take it to the next level whereas Cindy never could.  Unfortunately, the result of that nurturing success led to the demise of an innocent little girl.

So parents should be charged with complicity in the deaths of anyone their children murder?  Children have no free will?

You can look at it another way.  Cindy failed.  Cindy is an utter failure as a mother and she is an utter failure as a grandmother both in Caylee's life and is even worse in her death.

So you're saying you agree that Cindy is a wreck?   

I don't think I ever said anything about charges regarding complicity in death did I?  Complicity in coverup, yes, they should be charged in my humble opinion.  I think witness tampering and obstruction of justice are more likely. 

Cindy doesn't recognize she is an utter failure just like her slaughtering daughter fails to recognize she is murderer.  They are too sociopathic to understand themselves in that way.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1352 on: January 08, 2009, 01:03:00 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome newbies

I think this might be her brother because in the other picture of him facing the front and the picture of CA with Caylee where little Caylee is in her little winter outfit with the sunglassess  their mouth and teeth look the same. Does anyone else see it or is it just me

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: January 08, 2009, 01:03:17 PM »

Not really O/T if you think about it - You never know how this Anthony saga is going to end until you get to the end.

As I lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel
this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you,
because I can't forget last night. You came to me
unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night,
and what happened in my bed still leaves a
tingling sensation in me.

You appeared from nowhere and shamelessly,
without any reservations, you
laid on my naked body... you sensed my
indifference, so you started to bite
my body without any guilt or humiliation, and
you drove me crazy while you
sucked me dry. Finally I went to sleep. Today
when I woke up, you were
gone, I searched for you but to no avail, only
the sheets bore witness to
last night's events. My body still shows your
marks, making it harder to forget you.
Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you...
as soon you appear I will
quickly grab you and won't let you go, will
hold you with all my strength

so you won't disappear. Won't rest until l
squeeze your blood
out.....you F***ing mosquito!

Confused
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: January 08, 2009, 01:04:51 PM »

BUMP??????

Newfie wasn't ignoring ...    Newfie didn't get the sound turned up soon enough to hear what happened ...   

Monkey hugs?!?!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: January 08, 2009, 01:05:44 PM »

BUMP??????

Dont know how to explain it in legal terms, Sunny.  Baez got up to introduce himself to the judge and the judge told him that if he was gonna talk about something other than the deposition to sit down.  Something like that.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: January 08, 2009, 01:06:13 PM »

Sunny.... The judge told Baez to address the court only on the motion being addressed now, or be cut off.

thank you so much....dang I wish I had heard that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: January 08, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »

The outcome wasn't as I had hoped, but it was nice to see Baez get spanked by the judge!

Lisa

I'm gonna start calling JB "Timex"  - He keeps taking a lickin and keeps on tickin! 

Good one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1358 on: January 08, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »

Not really O/T if you think about it - You never know how this Anthony saga is going to end until you get to the end.

As I lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel
this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you,
because I can't forget last night. You came to me
unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night,
and what happened in my bed still leaves a
tingling sensation in me.

You appeared from nowhere and shamelessly,
without any reservations, you
laid on my naked body... you sensed my
indifference, so you started to bite
my body without any guilt or humiliation, and
you drove me crazy while you
sucked me dry. Finally I went to sleep. Today
when I woke up, you were
gone, I searched for you but to no avail, only
the sheets bore witness to
last night's events. My body still shows your
marks, making it harder to forget you.
Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you...
as soon you appear I will
quickly grab you and won't let you go, will
hold you with all my strength

so you won't disappear. Won't rest until l
squeeze your blood
out.....you F***ing mosquito!

Confused

The story appears to be one of soft porn until you get to the end of it and realize it's not what it initially appeared to be.

Do No Evil 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: January 08, 2009, 01:07:06 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome newbies

I think this might be her brother because in the other picture of him facing the front and the picture of CA with Caylee where little Caylee is in her little winter outfit with the sunglassess  their mouth and teeth look the same. Does anyone else see it or is it just me

monkey hugs

That is not Rick. I am pretty sure.  She does have another brother though I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.