March 28, 2024, 05:17:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 349306 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1780 on: January 08, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »

She definitely appears to have gotten "wide in the saddle"

I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to think I was just seeing what I wanted to see......
I wasn't able to get a good look at her but she has been ordering and eating all those snacks mainly on daddy's dime and then she slaps them in the face by turning over Caylee's remains to JB.  What at biotch!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: January 08, 2009, 04:17:01 PM »

I would be in tears and shaking in my chair....she sits there like a stone cold statue! Oh yes, her parents must be oh so proud of her!!

And you can bet your sweet bippy they are at least watching this on TV right now.

Oh yes!  And now it's out in the open that Caylee's remains were turned over to JB and not the family...........soooooooo does that mean HE chose the strip mall funeral home???

Yep.  I'd like to know why they couldn't use some of that $200K they got from ABC to give Caylee a proper burial.   Pick a nicer place, too.   Besides, Baez doesn't look like he's missed a meal - couldn't he have done it for the little girl.   hmmmm

200 Grand?

Yep, they sold some videos and pictures to ABC for $200K.

According to someone who didn't take their Happy Pill today, that's not true.    

LOL  -  if it isn't true, then someone needs to tell NG said she said IT IS TRUE. 

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: January 08, 2009, 04:18:12 PM »

I think the most interesting thing I got out of this was the prosecution saying photos of bones were not that interesting - but photos of the skull when it was removed from the woods are very disturbing.  That tells me that there really was duct tape or something around the skull. 

When the duct tape was mentioned I took it that it was wrapped around her head.  Dont know if she said that or not...I might've been in Baez land...

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: January 08, 2009, 04:20:03 PM »

I would be in tears and shaking in my chair....she sits there like a stone cold statue! Oh yes, her parents must be oh so proud of her!!

And you can bet your sweet bippy they are at least watching this on TV right now.

Oh yes!  And now it's out in the open that Caylee's remains were turned over to JB and not the family...........soooooooo does that mean HE chose the strip mall funeral home???

Yep.  I'd like to know why they couldn't use some of that $200K they got from ABC to give Caylee a proper burial.   Pick a nicer place, too.   Besides, Baez doesn't look like he's missed a meal - couldn't he have done it for the little girl.   hmmmm

200 Grand?

Yep, they sold some videos and pictures to ABC for $200K.

According to someone who didn't take their Happy Pill today, that's not true.    

LOL  -  if it isn't true, then someone needs to tell NG said she said IT IS TRUE. 

Sassy, I don't even want to go there and touch her/him with a ten foot pole.  Too scary.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: January 08, 2009, 04:20:18 PM »

First of all, I dont believe Casey is pregnant, she didnt apear to look at all like she was, just the shirt from the jail was big and prolly stiff!   Second, Baez kept up his public appearance of coming off ill prepaired for court and the Judge and the lady for the procecution was clearly irratated with him!    Also, I glad that it has now been proven as a fact about the duct tape, and who actually has custody over the remains of Caylee!!!!  Now we actually know who's  responsible for them to be sitting in a cardboard box at that strip mall Funeral home!

And did i hear right that there is gonna be a press conference with the Anthony's now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: January 08, 2009, 04:20:29 PM »

1)  I think it was funny when, about 15 minutes ago, Biaz made reference to not having enough time to prepare for the trial in March, and the Prosecuting Attorney, or whoever she is, stated that she was not aware that a trial date had been set, and the Judge agreed with her.  

2)  Did I correctly hear the news announcer state that the assistant Defense Attorney with Biaz is a real good friend of the Judge?    

I missed that. Is that some sort of conflict of interest??

QM, most all of those lawyers and judges, who are lawyers, are buddy, buddy.  There's no way to prevent that.
That remark about being the judges best friend was in regards to the fact that the co-council found a compromise in regards to the photos, not in regards to an actual relationship. Just that by having that idea, he took some pressure off of judge Strickland

Carmen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1786 on: January 08, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

First of all, I dont believe Casey is pregnant, she didnt apear to look at all like she was, just the shirt from the jail was big and prolly stiff!   Second, Baez kept up his public appearance of coming off ill prepaired for court and the Judge and the lady for the procecution was clearly irratated with him!    Also, I glad that it has now been proven as a fact about the duct tape, and who actually has custody over the remains of Caylee!!!!  Now we actually know who's  responsible for them to be sitting in a cardboard box at that strip mall Funeral home!

And did i hear right that there is gonna be a press conference with the Anthony's now!
OMG I didn't hear that, I'm all ears.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: January 08, 2009, 04:22:07 PM »

Press conference!!!?

Where, what channel?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: January 08, 2009, 04:22:13 PM »

That was amazing ( I was relaying the whole thing to Dolce on email)  She is going to be on trial for her baby's death and she either thinks Baez is the best attorney in the world, and he is going to get her off or she is in total denial of where she is and what she is doing there.  I have never seen anything like her in my life.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: January 08, 2009, 04:22:24 PM »

Oh HH ~ where did you hear that?  That would be interesting ... wonder what they have to say after all this time?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: January 08, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »

Oh, please, HH, don't say it's so.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: January 08, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »

HUH, WHEN? WHERE?

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: January 08, 2009, 04:23:33 PM »

If this is true PLEASE tell us what is said on here for those of us who can't see it.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: January 08, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »

1)  I think it was funny when, about 15 minutes ago, Biaz made reference to not having enough time to prepare for the trial in March, and the Prosecuting Attorney, or whoever she is, stated that she was not aware that a trial date had been set, and the Judge agreed with her.  

2)  Did I correctly hear the news announcer state that the assistant Defense Attorney with Biaz is a real good friend of the Judge?    

I missed that. Is that some sort of conflict of interest??

QM, most all of those lawyers and judges, who are lawyers, are buddy, buddy.  There's no way to prevent that.
That remark about being the judges best friend was in regards to the fact that the co-council found a compromise in regards to the photos, not in regards to an actual relationship. Just that by having that idea, he took some pressure off of judge Strickland

Ohhhhhhhh.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: January 08, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »

Just tuning in...can anyone relay really quick what happened?  What did we learn about the duct tape?  Any fingerprints that we know of yet??

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1795 on: January 08, 2009, 04:24:43 PM »

I know this is stupid, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Baez's haircut, what is the purpose of the sticking out of the hair, right above the sideburns? Sort of looks like Eddie Munster.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: January 08, 2009, 04:25:46 PM »

I know this is stupid, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Baez's haircut, what is the purpose of the sticking out of the hair, right above the sideburns? Sort of looks like Eddie Munster.

That's the haircut the CaseyMonster likes on her men! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: January 08, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?
This is going to get very interesting. And the gall of Cindy and George going on Larry King Live in December, talking about tips of a live Caylee. Obviously, if there PI knew Caylee was deceased, so did Cindy and George.

Not necessarily. He was getting paid to search for a LIVE Caylee. I'm not sure who told him where the body was, but IMO it wasn't CA. I think he may have filmed the location for blackmail purposes, and still gone on charging the Ants to search for a LIVE Caylee that he knew didn't exist.
  Baez told P.I. casey where the body was.  KC told him or hinted at it.  Baez only cares about money--so he wanted the body found-the case would be bigger and better for him.  He could cash in big time.  After all this is his last big case-who in their right mind would hire him.  He could care less about KC.  Dont think the Ants knew- I think they are being outsmarted by Baez.  Just like the first sokeperson-he got paid they did not for the interview they did.  I think they would cash in -if they could--- but everyone seems to get there first ::MonkeyHaHa::POOR CAYLEE

OK...PI casey worked for BJ...then left...we don't know why...but then started working for the A's....so did BJ send PI casey to the A's to keep them looking for a 'live' caylee supplying false sightings and the PI casey telling them, he knew who had caylee...so PI casey was actually still working for the defense....Caylee's remains had to be found while casey was in jail...enter the meter reader...sorry but there is certainly something hinky about him and his sightings...he was supposed to find Caylee in August...but didn't...then the hurricane...then PI casey couldn't find her in Nov and Hoover filmed him searching (they didn't expect that to happen)....so Kronk is sent back out and he finds her remains. But he is not going to get a reward...oh no...he wants the reward so he tells LE about his previous calls....oopssss...but he reports a white bag and a board.....she was found in 2 black bags....the white board was a marker...he missed the right bags and reports a white one...then in Dec he 'finds' the right bag...so IMO Kronk is the key and Hoover is the ooopppsss in the plan.... so how long has BJ known where Caylee's remains  were...IMO since August  LP's Daisy chain 1. Casey 2. BJ 3. PI Casey 4. ???? 5. Kronk (he may have been innocently duped....not sure)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: January 08, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »

I don't know, she looked pregnant to me on the way out or she gets big in an odd fashion.  Not big pregnant but 4 or 5 months.  I wish someone (or myself if I had the capability) would have freeze frames on the way out from clickorlando.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: January 08, 2009, 04:27:37 PM »

That's funny you should say that cause I have always thought he looked like Eddie Munster.  Eddie Munster was smarter than JB and he was a child.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.