March 28, 2024, 05:34:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 349307 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »

Hi everyone!   

A bit behind, so if this has already been explained, please forgive..

For those signing that petition re the ABC deal, writing a comment and not having it show up.. That's because the comment was too long. 

They provide a box to write your comment in, and if the comment is even one space longer than the box provided, none of the comment will appear. 

That's probably why some have signed twice, cuz the first time around only their name showed up. 

Thank you, Wyks for explaining that for us.

You're welcome SweetMorgan!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

Just back at the computer after being away most of the day.  I haven't read everything yet. 
Did I read that someone tried to post the link for the petition on WS and they took it down?    I'm a member over there too but since they are so picky about what you write and anal that I came over here.  It also seems that they lock any posts about LA. 

The thread for the petition went poof.

Yep.  I went over there - and it isn't even in their "basement".   
What's wrong with them? 
I have no clue what is wrong with them!!!!!  I only go over there now when I want to find out something specific if I haven't been on the forums for awhile.  Usually I can find out what I want from all you smart monkeys!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »

New Cage...Page 9 

What have I missed?   

pb

Pretty much all the news is in the new cage.

Conway talking to prosecution about the photos -   don't know why since he is not KC's lawyer - except that the A's want to make money off of them.

The place where Caylee sits, waiting to be laid to rest, looks like a pawn shop.

Conway says he talked to prosecutors today about immunity for C&G.

W/S took the petition off of their website.

pb - Lots of reasons to be mad.     

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2009, 03:34:06 PM »

Just back at the computer after being away most of the day.  I haven't read everything yet. 
Did I read that someone tried to post the link for the petition on WS and they took it down?    I'm a member over there too but since they are so picky about what you write and anal that I came over here.  It also seems that they lock any posts about LA. 

What's wrong with them? 
I have no clue what is wrong with them!!!!!  I only go over there now when I want to find out something specific if I haven't been on the forums for awhile.  Usually I can find out what I want from all you smart monkeys!!!

Right.  They get a lot of info from this site, too.    But, they aren't even allowed to mention this site over there.   
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2009, 03:34:34 PM »

If the petition link you all are referring to was posted here, I believe it was on the 2nd to the last page of the old thread.  I tried to move it over here, never did see if it worked, so a copy would also be on the first page of this thread...ok, hope i didnt confuse anyone...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2009, 03:35:21 PM »

I am wondering - or hoping maybe- that the media was mis-informed about where Caylee's remains were being held.  I just cant see this being the place.

It really IS hard to believe, Leroy!  It's appalling, disgusting and surprising.  And then I think, wait.. this IS the Anthony's choice, so that explains it in full.  Dunno why I was expecting the most beautiful place in town. 

Whatcha want to bet when their Yorkies pass, they'll have the finest arrangements?

Poor Caylee... none of them deserved her!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2009, 03:36:42 PM »

If the petition link you all are referring to was posted here, I believe it was on the 2nd to the last page of the old thread.  I tried to move it over here, never did see if it worked, so a copy would also be on the first page of this thread...ok, hope i didnt confuse anyone...

Not confused at all - there's a link somewhere around here    

Just messin' with ya Shan     

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2009, 03:37:45 PM »

I think we should all try to think of who to write/call and express our disgust with the funeral parlor that the A's chose for that precious baby.  I'm much better at e-mails but I will put letters in the mail if I have to.  I know if this was my grandbaby I would take out a loan or charge it to have a decent burial/cremation of her remains.  This family just makes me sick and everyday it's something new.  All they see are $$$$ and so does everyone involved with these idiots (not what I really wanted to call them).

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2009, 03:38:16 PM »

I might be confused - but we are talking about W/S deleting the petition, not Scared Monkeys...   I hope I'm not confusing you now!     
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2009, 03:38:26 PM »

I am wondering - or hoping maybe- that the media was mis-informed about where Caylee's remains were being held.  I just cant see this being the place.

It really IS hard to believe, Leroy!  It's appalling, disgusting and surprising.  And then I think, wait.. this IS the Anthony's choice, so that explains it in full.  Dunno why I was expecting the most beautiful place in town. 

Whatcha want to bet when their Yorkies pass, they'll have the finest arrangements?

Poor Caylee... none of them deserved her!!   

Does any monkey live nearby so they can go in and check the place out? 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »

Does anyone think its possible that the furnal home that was choosen for Caylee was picked because it was hoped that the public would be outraged and donate money to have her services held in a beautiful place?

Wonder what would happen to any left over money?

Ok, trying to catch back up, but wanted to reply to this. That's what I thought too when I 1st heard about it, then when I saw this pic I got worried it might be the case. I don't get it though, why, if this is true, are they even thinking like this. Or as someone else said a few pages back about doing it to "spite" people because they originally asked for donations. Is this their way of saying "well we said we needed help to pay for this funeral", since they didn't get financial help this is what Caylee gets? I really hope none of what I just wrote is true, but I'm worried it may well be the reason they are using this "place". If those aren't the reasons, than WHY? I can't believe that they can't give her a decent burial in a decent place. I don't know, I'm getting tired of trying to figure why they do or say anything they do or say.

It drives me  !

RIP Sweet Puppy
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2009, 03:41:23 PM »

Here it is.   http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2009, 03:43:36 PM »

Does anyone think its possible that the furnal home that was choosen for Caylee was picked because it was hoped that the public would be outraged and donate money to have her services held in a beautiful place?

Ok, trying to catch back up, but wanted to reply to this. That's what I thought too when I 1st heard about it, then when I saw this pic I got worried it might be the case. I don't get it though, why, if this is true, are they even thinking like this. Or as someone else said a few pages back about doing it to "spite" people because they originally asked for donations. Is this their way of saying "well we said we needed help to pay for this funeral", since they didn't get financial help this is what Caylee gets? I really hope none of what I just wrote is true, but I'm worried it may well be the reason they are using this "place". If those aren't the reasons, than WHY? I can't believe that they can't give her a decent burial in a decent place. I don't know, I'm getting tired of trying to figure why they do or say anything they do or say.

It drives me  !

Well, Casey did tell Cindy in a jail house visitation that the two of them are so much alike. The "spiteful bitch" had to have learned it from someone.

Just sayin.  Spite may "run in the family."

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2009, 03:44:55 PM »

It drives me  !

Well, Casey did tell Cindy in a jail house visitation that the two of them are so much alike. The "spiteful bitch" had to have learned it from someone.

Just sayin.  Spite may "run in the family."

True Brandi.  I'd like to SPITE them all right upside the head 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2009, 03:46:37 PM »

Thanks Sea,After seeing the coffin.......can't go there right now.Brings up too many emotions.I would never have had my son in that place.
Got to take a break.BBL.

I'm sorry Trimm

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »

LOL ok Leroy, GOTCHA!!!!!   

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2009, 03:48:12 PM »

so what is NEXT for these people? PLASTIC FLOWERS and reusuable coffin?

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

i sure wish i could post my pic... i even got a tiny url for it... i THOUGHT i put it in my siggy line... but clearly i am in dire need of help.... from some LOVEly monkey...

From the looks of that place, Caylee's bones may spend eternity in that cardboard box instead of a casket.

I totally agree with you, Jody.

This is just so sad and pathetic. Everytime I think there can't be much more any of the A's can do that will shock and stun me, not to mention infuriate and upset me, they top themselves. EVERY SINGLE TIME! It does not pay to cut them even the slightest bit of slack because they are going to do something even more over the top. I have NEVER EVER seen any family that compares to them. And they seem to attract other lowlifes like Baez like a magnet.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 07, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »

What's wrong with them? 
The answer to that would be OT and we would need a clean cage LMAO
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 07, 2009, 03:50:42 PM »

I might be confused - but we are talking about W/S deleting the petition, not Scared Monkeys...   I hope I'm not confusing you now!     

No, Sassy, boo I think posted a link to a petition here at sm.  it was on the 2nd to the last page of the last thread.  I tried to move it over here when we changed cages, would be page 1 or 2 of this thread, but i dont know if it worked or not.  Just a link to a petition is all i know 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #199 on: January 07, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »

It drives me  !
The mortuary is a dump, but would the cost to cremate or have a viewing there be any different than a decent mortuary? Or are there mortuaries that have discounts? Where I'm from there is only two mortuaries in town, and it is just preference where you go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.