April 16, 2024, 03:21:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 350512 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: January 08, 2009, 05:03:18 PM »

Caption:  Whoever killed Caylee...raise your right hand.

(bad keyboard)
GREAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: January 08, 2009, 05:06:53 PM »

Baez is in charge of Caylee's remains, when he makes funeral plans, I wonder if Casey will insist that Cindy and George not go to funeral? She actually could even not want a funeral, just cremation or a buriel. I'm curious how this will play out, because it will be Casey's way, and something tells me her parents are going to be left out.

I am curious now too!!  I didn't know Caylee's remains were released to BJ...ohmygawd...what a blow to the A's.  she really is a spiteful bitch (her words)..if that isn't enough to make them tell the truth..what is it gonna take....she killed Caylee and now has released her remains to this azzhole

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: January 08, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathi Belich just reported on wftv ....after an interview with D. Casey, that the A family was aware of the information back in Nov. with the PI's at the site where Caylee's remains were eventually found.

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Don't know how to change font size
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: January 08, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »

Baez is in charge of Caylee's remains, when he makes funeral plans, I wonder if Casey will insist that Cindy and George not go to funeral? She actually could even not want a funeral, just cremation or a buriel. I'm curious how this will play out, because it will be Casey's way, and something tells me her parents are going to be left out.

That's why I would love to hear them in the media after this little hearing today!  I think they are probably both furious and embarrassed (there goes CA's perfect little family scenario) that she would turn custody of the remains over to Jose rather than them.  Now that that information has been made public ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1844 on: January 08, 2009, 05:10:56 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathi Belich just reported on wftv ....after an interview with D. Casey, that the A family was aware of the information back in Nov. with the PI's at the site where Caylee's remains were eventually found.

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Wow, the bombshells just don't stop.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1845 on: January 08, 2009, 05:11:50 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

On NG tonite:  GINORMOUS BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: January 08, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Yet they continued to move forward and broadcast innocent people's innocent children all over the world.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: January 08, 2009, 05:12:07 PM »

I am curious now too!!  I didn't know Caylee's remains were released to BJ...ohmygawd...what a blow to the A's.  she really is a spiteful bitch (her words)..if that isn't enough to make them tell the truth..what is it gonna take....she killed Caylee and now has released her remains to this azzhole
I don't get how the defense lawyer for the accused can get custody of the remains of a victim? Can't someone ask the court to give Caylee a Guardian ad Litum (or something that sounds like that). The most fascinating thing missing today was anyone in the court room representing the victim, poor Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: January 08, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Yet they continued to move forward and broadcast innocent people's innocent children all over the world.
REASONABLE DOUBT
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: January 08, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »

That hearing was just too disturbing. I still can't get over how emotionless that monster is. To sit in court and listen to the lawyers and judge discuss what to do with pictures of what's left of your child's bones and not show some sadness is just not human.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: January 08, 2009, 05:15:21 PM »

There are ways around profiting from the photos without profiting from the photos.  These photos could be published and ... Baez could claim that the publisher is compensating for the storyline.  These photos could appear on a network and ... Baez would claim that compensation is being made for an accompanying documentary ... an accompanying interview.

Anyways ... please check the image and video of Casey entering the courtroom today.  Does anything stand out ... I really mean "stand out".

Janet

+++++++

Casey Anthony Forced To Appear At Court Hearing
Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 4:32 pm EST January 8, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was publicly seen Thursday for the first time in nearly three months and it was a legal snafu that dragged her out of her jail cell and into court. Casey failed to waive her right to sit in on Thursday afternoon's hearing where her lawyers fought for access to pictures of her daughter's remains.

Casey was brought into the courtroom in shackles around 2:55 (images | raw video), nearly an hour and a half after the hearing began. The state argues she has to attend all her pretrial hearings. Since she did not formally waive her right to attend Thursday's hearing, Judge Stan Strickland made her come into court.

It was the first time Casey had been seen since she was formally charged with first-degree murder on October 14. Dressed in a blue jail jumpsuit, she showed no emotion and often times stared at the table during the court appearance.

Originally, Casey did not show up for the hearing, even though state statue requires defendants to attend all pre-trial hearings unless they make a written request to waive their right to attend, but Judge Strickland ordered her pulled from her cell.

Judge Strickland explained to her, from now on, if she wants to waive her right to attend she must put it in writing and it will be under the court's discretion.

Prosecutors called for the hearing and asked Judge Strickland to place restrictions on the photographs of Caylee's remains. The state was worried someone would get a hold of them and sell them to the tabloids.

Judge Strickland decided to put them in Jose Baez's custody and Baez agreed the photographs would not be used for profit and a secure website will be put into place so that only authorized people will have access.
A January 15 status hearing was canceled and a trial date has not been set. Jose Baez wants the case to move forward as soon as possible.

The judge made several other rulings in the case Thursday. Among them, prosecutors have 20 days to make hair found in Casey's car available for the defense to inspect. It's that hair that experts say belonged to Caylee and showed signs of decomposition.

The prosecution also has to produce the forensics report on Casey's car within 30 days. And, within 20 days, the defense will also get unedited copies of the 911 phone calls from the utility worker, Roy Kronk, who found the remains.

Caylee Anthony was 2 years old when she went missing in June, but her remains were not found until December. She had been missing for about a month before her mother reported it. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder and other charges

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html

CASEY AT COURT

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18439913/detail.html

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18439807/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: January 08, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »

I don't get how the defense lawyer for the accused can get custody of the remains of a victim? Can't someone ask the court to give Caylee a Guardian ad Litum (or something that sounds like that). The most fascinating thing missing today was anyone in the court room representing the victim, poor Caylee.

Ditto!!Where is the representation for the victim concerning all other matters other then the prosecution of Casey?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: January 08, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Even I could look at that picture of the girl at the mall and tell it was not Caylee. She had a larger, straight nose, compared to Caylee's little pug nose. I think it just gave them an excuse to take a vacation to California.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: January 08, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Lisa

Was that reported on HN, Lisa?  TIA 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: January 08, 2009, 05:16:56 PM »

There are ways around profiting from the photos without profiting from the photos.  These photos could be published and ... Baez could claim that the publisher is compensating for the storyline.  These photos could appear on a network and ... Baez would claim that compensation is being made for an accompanying documentary ... an accompanying interview.

Anyways ... please check the image and video of Casey entering the courtroom today.  Does anything stand out ... I really mean "stand out".

Janet

+++++++

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was publicly seen Thursday for the first time in nearly three months and it was a legal snafu that dragged her out of her jail cell and into court. Casey failed to waive her right to sit in on Thursday afternoon's hearing where her lawyers fought for access to pictures of her daughter's remains.

Casey was brought into the courtroom in shackles around 2:55 (images | raw video), nearly an hour and a half after the hearing began. The state argues she has to attend all her pretrial hearings. Since she did not formally waive her right to attend Thursday's hearing, Judge Stan Strickland made her come into court.

It was the first time Casey had been seen since she was formally charged with first-degree murder on October 14. Dressed in a blue jail jumpsuit, she showed no emotion and often times stared at the table during the court appearance.

Originally, Casey did not show up for the hearing, even though state statue requires defendants to attend all pre-trial hearings unless they make a written request to waive their right to attend, but Judge Strickland ordered her pulled from her cell.

Judge Strickland explained to her, from now on, if she wants to waive her right to attend she must put it in writing and it will be under the court's discretion.

Prosecutors called for the hearing and asked Judge Strickland to place restrictions on the photographs of Caylee's remains. The state was worried someone would get a hold of them and sell them to the tabloids.

Judge Strickland decided to put them in Jose Baez's custody and Baez agreed the photographs would not be used for profit and a secure website will be put into place so that only authorized people will have access.
A January 15 status hearing was canceled and a trial date has not been set. Jose Baez wants the case to move forward as soon as possible.

The judge made several other rulings in the case Thursday. Among them, prosecutors have 20 days to make hair found in Casey's car available for the defense to inspect. It's that hair that experts say belonged to Caylee and showed signs of decomposition.

The prosecution also has to produce the forensics report on Casey's car within 30 days. And, within 20 days, the defense will also get unedited copies of the 911 phone calls from the utility worker, Roy Kronk, who found the remains.

Caylee Anthony was 2 years old when she went missing in June, but her remains were not found until December. She had been missing for about a month before her mother reported it. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder and other charges

CASEY AT COURT

Video:

Janet.Quit Robo-posting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1855 on: January 08, 2009, 05:17:00 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Beyond disgusting, I hope it comes out who the little girl in the mall really was, I believe that little girl was used by the pi or Anthonys, M Bart, I don't know who, but I'm sure the little girl was used to continue their sick charade.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1856 on: January 08, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Lisa

Was that reported on HN, Lisa?  TIA 

No, I made that up.  When NG has new information she always says, "Bombshell!"

Lisa
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: January 08, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »

Janet

+++++++

CASEY AT COURT

Video:

Janet, can you give a clue?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: January 08, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

Janet

+++++++

CASEY AT COURT

Video:

Janet.Quit Robo-posting!

Hey ... I have not got there yet.  This is a first time post of this article.  Roboposting requires at least a three time posting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1859 on: January 08, 2009, 05:20:29 PM »

Casey gave J.b. the rights to Caylee..and i can't understand what right she had to do this, when she is the prime suspect in her daughters murder.   IF Caylee was one of my grandkids...YOU BET I would be getting my baby a resting place.  NO ONE would stop me...there is much, much, more to this..  GOD BLESS CAYLEE !

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.