March 28, 2024, 03:38:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 349303 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: January 08, 2009, 05:32:40 PM »

There are ways around profiting from the photos without profiting from the photos.  These photos could be published and ... Baez could claim that the publisher is compensating for the storyline.  These photos could appear on a network and ... Baez would claim that compensation is being made for an accompanying documentary ... an accompanying interview.

Anyways ... please check the image and video of Casey entering the courtroom today.  Does anything stand out ... I really mean "stand out".

Janet

+++++++

Casey Anthony Forced To Appear At Court Hearing
Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 4:32 pm EST January 8, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was publicly seen Thursday for the first time in nearly three months and it was a legal snafu that dragged her out of her jail cell and into court. Casey failed to waive her right to sit in on Thursday afternoon's hearing where her lawyers fought for access to pictures of her daughter's remains.

Casey was brought into the courtroom in shackles around 2:55 (images | raw video), nearly an hour and a half after the hearing began. The state argues she has to attend all her pretrial hearings. Since she did not formally waive her right to attend Thursday's hearing, Judge Stan Strickland made her come into court.

It was the first time Casey had been seen since she was formally charged with first-degree murder on October 14. Dressed in a blue jail jumpsuit, she showed no emotion and often times stared at the table during the court appearance.

Originally, Casey did not show up for the hearing, even though state statue requires defendants to attend all pre-trial hearings unless they make a written request to waive their right to attend, but Judge Strickland ordered her pulled from her cell.

Judge Strickland explained to her, from now on, if she wants to waive her right to attend she must put it in writing and it will be under the court's discretion.

Prosecutors called for the hearing and asked Judge Strickland to place restrictions on the photographs of Caylee's remains. The state was worried someone would get a hold of them and sell them to the tabloids.

Judge Strickland decided to put them in Jose Baez's custody and Baez agreed the photographs would not be used for profit and a secure website will be put into place so that only authorized people will have access.
A January 15 status hearing was canceled and a trial date has not been set. Jose Baez wants the case to move forward as soon as possible.

The judge made several other rulings in the case Thursday. Among them, prosecutors have 20 days to make hair found in Casey's car available for the defense to inspect. It's that hair that experts say belonged to Caylee and showed signs of decomposition.

The prosecution also has to produce the forensics report on Casey's car within 30 days. And, within 20 days, the defense will also get unedited copies of the 911 phone calls from the utility worker, Roy Kronk, who found the remains.

Caylee Anthony was 2 years old when she went missing in June, but her remains were not found until December. She had been missing for about a month before her mother reported it. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder and other charges

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html

CASEY AT COURT

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18439913/detail.html

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18439807/index.html

Janet, can you give a clue?

Not me!!!  I would rather point my finger at others for starting rumors rather than starting them myself.

Janet

Her nose has grown larger?

Lisa

That's it!!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: January 08, 2009, 05:35:02 PM »

Baez is in charge of Caylee's remains, when he makes funeral plans, I wonder if Casey will insist that Cindy and George not go to funeral? She actually could even not want a funeral, just cremation or a buriel. I'm curious how this will play out, because it will be Casey's way, and something tells me her parents are going to be left out.

I am curious now too!!  I didn't know Caylee's remains were released to BJ...ohmygawd...what a blow to the A's.  she really is a spiteful bitch (her words)..if that isn't enough to make them tell the truth..what is it gonna take....she killed Caylee and now has released her remains to this azzhole
I don't get how the defense lawyer for the accused can get custody of the remains of a victim? Can't someone ask the court to give Caylee a Guardian ad Litum (or something that sounds like that). The most fascinating thing missing today was anyone in the court room representing the victim, poor Caylee.
No guardian ad litem for Caylee she is deceased.
KC had they right, as the mother, to give rights to anyone over Caylee's remains.

I had felt for awhile this is what happened.   I also feel that there is the possibility that Caylee has already been cremated.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: January 08, 2009, 05:35:02 PM »

True TV's Jean Casarez confirmed with Daniel Spitz, that his father Werner Spitz did second autopsy around CHRISTMAS. Defense is waiting tissue and other samples from the state. How can there be tissue samples, when there wasn't any tissue?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: January 08, 2009, 05:35:53 PM »

First of all, I dont believe Casey is pregnant, she didnt apear to look at all like she was, just the shirt from the jail was big and prolly stiff!   Second, Baez kept up his public appearance of coming off ill prepaired for court and the Judge and the lady for the procecution was clearly irratated with him!    Also, I glad that it has now been proven as a fact about the duct tape, and who actually has custody over the remains of Caylee!!!!  Now we actually know who's  responsible for them to be sitting in a cardboard box at that strip mall Funeral home!

And did i hear right that there is gonna be a press conference with the Anthony's now!
Where did you hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cannell 2....welch news just said that they have a newslady live in front of the Anthony's home and she is waiting to see if they will respond, she said a woman just drove up to the A's house and placed a white cardboard box at their front door and then drove away, but that the box was still sitting there and no one has come outside....
Now I wonder what is in the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gosh, so much I want to know!!!

Are they still reporting from the A's house, HH??? tia
No Luck with that....they refuse to come outside!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1884 on: January 08, 2009, 05:36:05 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathi Belich just reported on wftv ....after an interview with D. Casey, that the A family was aware of the information back in Nov. with the PI's at the site where Caylee's remains were eventually found.

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Don't know how to change font size
I put some information HERE
Thank you so much, Today!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1885 on: January 08, 2009, 05:36:13 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

No dumb monkeys here , especially you!  My apologies if this has already been said but maybe she wanted the body found because she is stupid enough to believe that she had set up the nanny story with the book, duct tape, etc. well enough to convince everyone it wasn't her!  I know this makes no rational sense but I believe she is ignorant enough to think she convinced someone and they would let her go!  She lives in an alternate reality as we have all seen.

OMG MONKEYS...OMG..SO i saw  Psycho 2 last night. have any of you watched it? THE ENTIRE FIRST SCENE IS OF A YOUNG GIRL WITH DUCT TAPE OVER HER MOUTH>>>>IF CRAZY REALLY DID WRITE HER POEM DURING THIS MOVIE>>>SHE IS SICK SICK SICK>>>>The movie is about a  killer that is obsessed with other serial killers. U guys know im not stupid. KC definitely got some pointers of her "story" from this.. THE OPENING SCENE TALKS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL BEING LEFT WITH A BABYSITTER AND A PSYCHO!!! ...remember KC'S words??"i left my daughter with a psycho"....All monkeys have to watch this movie..[/color]

what poem is that you speak of? is that the words to a song that the media seemed intent on making caseys words? when she had it posted on her space? or some OTHER poem?
tia!
IM talking about the everyone lies, everyone dies poem. im sorry im drunk. but i had to sign on to monkeys to tell you guys what i saw yesterday

AH.. yes.. THAT poem...Smile
i thought it was a song..:
Picture House 15th Time lyrics
(Browne/Glenister)
Biting it off again
Stabbing my feeding hand
Stepping off every train
to meet the same thing
Hosing the fire grate
Drinking the water baby
I've been a fool it seems
All these years
Making the old mistakes
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Close to the open flames
I burn my tired wings
Drawn to the light it seems
In all these things
Leaving the one night standing
Finding the lost and lonely
Flies in my soup again
Is this my only face
Letting my bird escape
Everyone lies,everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Someday everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everything dies someday
So for the 15th time
Parked on a double line
This happens every time
I change my mind
Making the old mistake
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Everyone lies
Everything dies
Everyone dies someday

but then again... ive heard that it was quotes from a spider man movie.. or a combination of several things...

not sure... but hey... i am sure SOMEBODY here knows for sure!

[/quote

HEY KIM..Gracias for that, i had never heard that song, or the potential connection. since it isnt her entire poem we have to assume she wrote some of it herself!. Also..after the first everyone lies...it says something about the 15...hmm. maybe thats how KC kept Caylees day of death on her mind..because us monkeys know that she DEFINITELY knew what day caylee left this earth.."its been 32 days"..and the timer55....oh wow. Being drunk on monkeys is insightfuL!

So i know i was drinking last night, but i came home and went directly towards the computer to tell MY MONKEYS that what i saw in that movie is highly highly coincidental.....The beginning of the movie talks about a young girl being left with a NANNY and the nanny being murdered...

HAD SOMEONE ALREADY MADE THIS COMPARISON??? BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMS AS EXCITED AS I AM>>HAHA

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1886 on: January 08, 2009, 05:37:37 PM »

There are ways around profiting from the photos without profiting from the photos.  These photos could be published and ... Baez could claim that the publisher is compensating for the storyline.  These photos could appear on a network and ... Baez would claim that compensation is being made for an accompanying documentary ... an accompanying interview.

Anyways ... please check the image and video of Casey entering the courtroom today.  Does anything stand out ... I really mean "stand out".

Janet

+++++++

Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 4:32 pm EST January 8, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was publicly seen Thursday for the first time in nearly three months and it was a legal snafu that dragged her out of her jail cell and into court. Casey failed to waive her right to sit in on Thursday afternoon's hearing where her lawyers fought for access to pictures of her daughter's remains.

Casey was brought into the courtroom in shackles around 2:55 (images | raw video), nearly an hour and a half after the hearing began. The state argues she has to attend all her pretrial hearings. Since she did not formally waive her right to attend Thursday's hearing, Judge Stan Strickland made her come into court.

It was the first time Casey had been seen since she was formally charged with first-degree murder on October 14. Dressed in a blue jail jumpsuit, she showed no emotion and often times stared at the table during the court appearance.

Originally, Casey did not show up for the hearing, even though state statue requires defendants to attend all pre-trial hearings unless they make a written request to waive their right to attend, but Judge Strickland ordered her pulled from her cell.

Judge Strickland explained to her, from now on, if she wants to waive her right to attend she must put it in writing and it will be under the court's discretion.

Prosecutors called for the hearing and asked Judge Strickland to place restrictions on the photographs of Caylee's remains. The state was worried someone would get a hold of them and sell them to the tabloids.

Judge Strickland decided to put them in Jose Baez's custody and Baez agreed the photographs would not be used for profit and a secure website will be put into place so that only authorized people will have access.
A January 15 status hearing was canceled and a trial date has not been set. Jose Baez wants the case to move forward as soon as possible.

The judge made several other rulings in the case Thursday. Among them, prosecutors have 20 days to make hair found in Casey's car available for the defense to inspect. It's that hair that experts say belonged to Caylee and showed signs of decomposition.

The prosecution also has to produce the forensics report on Casey's car within 30 days. And, within 20 days, the defense will also get unedited copies of the 911 phone calls from the utility worker, Roy Kronk, who found the remains.

Caylee Anthony was 2 years old when she went missing in June, but her remains were not found until December. She had been missing for about a month before her mother reported it. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder and other charges

CASEY AT COURT

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18439913/detail.html

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18439807/index.html

Janet, can you give a clue?

Not me!!!  I would rather point my finger at others for starting rumors rather than starting them myself.

Janet
C'mon Janet  you opened the door.
Will some treats help persuade you?

I just tried those tiny Costa Rican bananas recently and they are way tastier than regular nanners.  JMO. Seriously.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1887 on: January 08, 2009, 05:38:02 PM »

I knew it.  If Judge Strickland is not removed ... Casey is going to walk.  Check our this guy's past favorable rulings for the defense in this case.

Janet

+++++++

Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 4:55 pm EST January 8, 2009

CASEY'S DEFENSE TEAM GETS LEGAL VICTORY IN CIVIL SUIT

There were questions for Casey at a morning hearing Thursday (watch hearing). The lawyers representing Zenaida Gonalez said they need to interrogate Casey so their civil lawsuit regarding her claims of a mystery babysitter can proceed.

Casey's defense team, though, said any testimony could hurt her right to a fair murder trial.

The woman with the same name as the elusive baby-sitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, was in court Thursday morning. She's suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character. The woman's attorneys wanted Casey to show up for her scheduled deposition Monday, but that's not happening.

"The court will not allow the deposition to take place as it has been indicated at this time," Judge Jose Rodriguez said in court.

However, Judge Rodriguez is going to allow Zenaida's lawyers to submit written questions to Casey.

Strickland didn't make that decision tho... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1888 on: January 08, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »

True TV's Jean Casarez confirmed with Daniel Spitz, that his father Werner Spitz did second autopsy around CHRISTMAS. Defense is waiting tissue and other samples from the state. How can there be tissue samples, when there wasn't any tissue?

HI HONEY! maybe there was some tissue from the duct tape..if there was any he could be referring to that, or maybe some tissue from the bone marrow!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: January 08, 2009, 05:39:56 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathi Belich just reported on wftv ....after an interview with D. Casey, that the A family was aware of the information back in Nov. with the PI's at the site where Caylee's remains were eventually found.

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

Yet they continued to move forward and broadcast innocent people's innocent children all over the world.
Even I could look at that picture of the girl at the mall and tell it was not Caylee. She had a larger, straight nose, compared to Caylee's little pug nose. I think it just gave them an excuse to take a vacation to California.

"I think it just gave them an excuse to take a vacation to California."

Not to mention an opportunity to collect more $ from suckers to search for a live Caylee. These people are nothing but scam artists IMO!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: January 08, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »

Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 5:18 pm EST January 8, 2009

P.I. DENIES HE KNEW WHERE CAYLEE'S REMAINS WERE

Eyewitness News found out Thursday that detectives might know now who told the Anthony's private investigator where to find Caylee's remains and it could be key evidence against Casey Anthony.

Only WFTV Eyewitness News got an exclusive interview Wednesday with Dominic Casey's colleague (watch interview), who reached out to detectives with what he knew. But Thursday, Mr. Casey told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich none of it is true.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Belich Thursday he has now spoken with detectives about his November trips to the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there. Mr. Casey denies he had inside information about that location.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, through his attorney, told Eyewitness News exclusively that the Anthonys' private investigator Dominic Casey knew where to search and what to look for. Hoover told investigators that he did not work for Mr. Casey, that he volunteered his services to the Anthonys, but that Mr. Casey took him along to do a detailed search at the scene in mid-November based on that specific information.

"Did Mr. Casey ever tell Mr. Hoover where he got that information?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori, on Wednesday.

"I can't confirm that now. I cannot confirm that based on what was discussed here today," he said.

Thursday, Dominic Casey called Hoover's story "absolutely false." Mr. Casey told Eyewitness News he has now spoken with detectives about why he went to the scene almost a month before Caylee's remains were found there and told Kathi Belich Hoover's story is "absurd" and "outrageous."

But Hoover admits it was the private eyes' only search for a body, even though the family publicly insisted at that time that Caylee was alive.

"The significance of this is that it's the first time that it was ever relayed to him that the child was dead and that someone knew where the child could be found," Liguori said.

Hoover says Mr. Casey made numerous phone calls from the scene, possibly on numerous phones, and now detectives will be after those records to find out who Mr. Casey was talking to.

Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News tat Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

RAW INTERVIEW: Channel 9 Talks To Anthony Family P.I. Jim Hoover

Video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

P.I. Calls "Absurd" Allegations He Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18441054/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1891 on: January 08, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

First of all, I dont believe Casey is pregnant, she didnt apear to look at all like she was, just the shirt from the jail was big and prolly stiff!   Second, Baez kept up his public appearance of coming off ill prepaired for court and the Judge and the lady for the procecution was clearly irratated with him!    Also, I glad that it has now been proven as a fact about the duct tape, and who actually has custody over the remains of Caylee!!!!  Now we actually know who's  responsible for them to be sitting in a cardboard box at that strip mall Funeral home!

And did i hear right that there is gonna be a press conference with the Anthony's now!
Cannell 2....welch news just said that they have a newslady live in front of the Anthony's home and she is waiting to see if they will respond, she said a woman just drove up to the A's house and placed a white cardboard box at their front door and then drove away, but that the box was still sitting there and no one has come outside....

I would love to know who left the box there and what is inside of it.  But if I were the A's I probably wouldn't open the door and take the box in either unless I knew who it was that left it there.  There are more crazy people in the world like them. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: January 08, 2009, 05:42:35 PM »

I knew it.  If Judge Strickland is not removed ... Casey is going to walk.  Check our this guy's past favorable rulings for the defense in this case.

Janet

+++++++

Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 4:55 pm EST January 8, 2009

CASEY'S DEFENSE TEAM GETS LEGAL VICTORY IN CIVIL SUIT

There were questions for Casey at a morning hearing Thursday (watch hearing). The lawyers representing Zenaida Gonalez said they need to interrogate Casey so their civil lawsuit regarding her claims of a mystery babysitter can proceed.

Casey's defense team, though, said any testimony could hurt her right to a fair murder trial.

The woman with the same name as the elusive baby-sitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, was in court Thursday morning. She's suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character. The woman's attorneys wanted Casey to show up for her scheduled deposition Monday, but that's not happening.

"The court will not allow the deposition to take place as it has been indicated at this time," Judge Jose Rodriguez said in court.

However, Judge Rodriguez is going to allow Zenaida's lawyers to submit written questions to Casey.

Strickland didn't make that decision tho... 

Thanks Sea Searcher

I consider myself ...

Janet

_____

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: January 08, 2009, 05:42:50 PM »

Eyewitness News found out Thursday that detectives might know now who told the Anthony's private investigator where to find Caylee's remains and it could be key evidence against Casey Anthony.

Only WFTV Eyewitness News got an exclusive interview Wednesday with Dominic Casey's colleague (watch interview), who reached out to detectives with what he knew. But Thursday, Mr. Casey told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich none of it is true.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Belich Thursday he has now spoken with detectives about his November trips to the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there. Mr. Casey denies he had inside information about that location.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, through his attorney, told Eyewitness News exclusively that the Anthonys' private investigator Dominic Casey knew where to search and what to look for. Hoover told investigators that he did not work for Mr. Casey, that he volunteered his services to the Anthonys, but that Mr. Casey took him along to do a detailed search at the scene in mid-November based on that specific information.

"Did Mr. Casey ever tell Mr. Hoover where he got that information?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori, on Wednesday.

"I can't confirm that now. I cannot confirm that based on what was discussed here today," he said.

Thursday, Dominic Casey called Hoover's story "absolutely false." Mr. Casey told Eyewitness News he has now spoken with detectives about why he went to the scene almost a month before Caylee's remains were found there and told Kathi Belich Hoover's story is "absurd" and "outrageous."

But Hoover admits it was the private eyes' only search for a body, even though the family publicly insisted at that time that Caylee was alive.

"The significance of this is that it's the first time that it was ever relayed to him that the child was dead and that someone knew where the child could be found," Liguori said.

Hoover says Mr. Casey made numerous phone calls from the scene, possibly on numerous phones, and now detectives will be after those records to find out who Mr. Casey was talking to.

Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News tat Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

Video:

Video:

I watched the whole raw video.  Very interesting.  I think Hoover knew a lot.  LE has it all now.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: January 08, 2009, 05:42:51 PM »

Video:

Video:

I guess I miss heard Kathi's report, Sorry. Thank you Janet for posting and correcting me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: January 08, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say:

HEADS ROLLING

holy crap those SOB's KNEW!!! I HATE THEM

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: January 08, 2009, 05:54:12 PM »

I've been thinking on that one for awhile.  Dr. G said fully skeletonize.  I would if there was tissue attached to duct tape or preserved on something else other than the skeleton.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: January 08, 2009, 05:54:38 PM »

I would love to know who left the box there and what is inside of it.  But if I were the A's I probably wouldn't open the door and take the box in either unless I knew who it was that left it there.  There are more crazy people in the world like them. 

but, it could be MONEY!!!!lol.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: January 08, 2009, 05:56:34 PM »

There has been a rumor floating around from someone who heard that the remains have been cremated some time ago.  This could possibly be true now that we found out the autopsy was done. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: January 08, 2009, 05:58:35 PM »

C'mon Janet  you opened the door.
Will some treats help persuade you?

I just tried those tiny Costa Rican bananas recently and they are way tastier than regular nanners.  JMO. Seriously.
The potato and duck bite size treats are just not that appealing to me, but my dog would love them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.