March 28, 2024, 01:20:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 349300 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: January 08, 2009, 06:00:54 PM »

HLN had a lawyer on that said if Cindy got full immunity she could go on the stand and say she killed Caylee and nothing could be done to her and I can infer that Casey could go free on reasonable doubt.

I hope the States Attorney isn't that dumb.

No immunity.  Arrest the whole clan and put an end to the profiteering on Caylee's murder and death.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: January 08, 2009, 06:01:01 PM »

Casey Anthony Forced To Appear At Court Hearing
Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 5:18 pm EST January 8, 2009

P.I. DENIES HE KNEW WHERE CAYLEE'S REMAINS WERE

Eyewitness News found out Thursday that detectives might know now who told the Anthony's private investigator where to find Caylee's remains and it could be key evidence against Casey Anthony.

Only WFTV Eyewitness News got an exclusive interview Wednesday with Dominic Casey's colleague (watch interview), who reached out to detectives with what he knew. But Thursday, Mr. Casey told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich none of it is true.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Belich Thursday he has now spoken with detectives about his November trips to the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there. Mr. Casey denies he had inside information about that location.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, through his attorney, told Eyewitness News exclusively that the Anthonys' private investigator Dominic Casey knew where to search and what to look for. Hoover told investigators that he did not work for Mr. Casey, that he volunteered his services to the Anthonys, but that Mr. Casey took him along to do a detailed search at the scene in mid-November based on that specific information.

"Did Mr. Casey ever tell Mr. Hoover where he got that information?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori, on Wednesday.

"I can't confirm that now. I cannot confirm that based on what was discussed here today," he said.

Thursday, Dominic Casey called Hoover's story "absolutely false." Mr. Casey told Eyewitness News he has now spoken with detectives about why he went to the scene almost a month before Caylee's remains were found there and told Kathi Belich Hoover's story is "absurd" and "outrageous."

But Hoover admits it was the private eyes' only search for a body, even though the family publicly insisted at that time that Caylee was alive.

"The significance of this is that it's the first time that it was ever relayed to him that the child was dead and that someone knew where the child could be found," Liguori said.

Hoover says Mr. Casey made numerous phone calls from the scene, possibly on numerous phones, and now detectives will be after those records to find out who Mr. Casey was talking to.

Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News tat Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Channel 9 Talks To Anthony Family P.I. Jim Hoover

Video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

P.I. Calls "Absurd" Allegations He Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18441054/index.html

I guess I miss heard Kathi's report, Sorry. Thank you Janet for posting and correcting me.

Hey ... I do not have a clue.  I was not correct you.  I was just posting the article.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1902 on: January 08, 2009, 06:04:54 PM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: January 08, 2009, 06:05:06 PM »

HLN had a lawyer on that said if Cindy got full immunity she could go on the stand and say she killed Caylee and nothing could be done to her and I can infer that Casey could go free on reasonable doubt.

No immunity.  Arrest the whole clan and put an end to the profiteering on Caylee's murder and death.

And unless she did it, why the heck would she take the rap for killing her own grandchild??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1904 on: January 08, 2009, 06:09:20 PM »

And unless she did it, why the heck would she take the rap for killing her own grandchild??

with full immunity, Cindy could admit it and walk free...taking KC with her ??? is that the idea?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1905 on: January 08, 2009, 06:10:01 PM »

to save casey...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1906 on: January 08, 2009, 06:10:13 PM »

My understanding is that there are 2 different types of immunity. I can't remember wha they are called, but one means that anything they say cannot be held against them, and the other means they cannot be charged with anything connected to the case.

I agree, I wouldn't offer immunity or either.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1907 on: January 08, 2009, 06:10:27 PM »

with full immunity, Cindy could admit it and walk free...taking KC with her ??? is that the idea?

They would not be walking for long.  Some citizen would surely take justice into their own hands.

nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: January 08, 2009, 06:12:40 PM »

that's one idea..

you know, once on law and order svu, there was a case with mother and daughter, the daughter was accused of killing someone, and the mom had an outburst in court where she confessed to it..so the daughter got off, and then, and the same type of thing happened..the daughter confessed and said the mom was just trying to save her, etc..and so the mother got off, and they couldnt take either of them to trial again because of double jeopardy or something like that.
i mean, it was a tv show of course...but casey does love her crime shows.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: January 08, 2009, 06:13:34 PM »

They would not be walking for long.  Some citizen would surely take justice into their own hands.

As an aside, and if pigs fly, perhaps they will draft legislation that allows open season clownstomping period.  I have a clown in mind.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1910 on: January 08, 2009, 06:13:39 PM »

Casey Anthony Forced To Appear At Court Hearing
Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 5:18 pm EST January 8, 2009

P.I. DENIES HE KNEW WHERE CAYLEE'S REMAINS WERE

Eyewitness News found out Thursday that detectives might know now who told the Anthony's private investigator where to find Caylee's remains and it could be key evidence against Casey Anthony.

Only WFTV Eyewitness News got an exclusive interview Wednesday with Dominic Casey's colleague (watch interview), who reached out to detectives with what he knew. But Thursday, Mr. Casey told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich none of it is true.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Belich Thursday he has now spoken with detectives about his November trips to the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there. Mr. Casey denies he had inside information about that location.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, through his attorney, told Eyewitness News exclusively that the Anthonys' private investigator Dominic Casey knew where to search and what to look for. Hoover told investigators that he did not work for Mr. Casey, that he volunteered his services to the Anthonys, but that Mr. Casey took him along to do a detailed search at the scene in mid-November based on that specific information.

"Did Mr. Casey ever tell Mr. Hoover where he got that information?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori, on Wednesday.

"I can't confirm that now. I cannot confirm that based on what was discussed here today," he said.

Thursday, Dominic Casey called Hoover's story "absolutely false." Mr. Casey told Eyewitness News he has now spoken with detectives about why he went to the scene almost a month before Caylee's remains were found there and told Kathi Belich Hoover's story is "absurd" and "outrageous."

But Hoover admits it was the private eyes' only search for a body, even though the family publicly insisted at that time that Caylee was alive.

"The significance of this is that it's the first time that it was ever relayed to him that the child was dead and that someone knew where the child could be found," Liguori said.

Hoover says Mr. Casey made numerous phone calls from the scene, possibly on numerous phones, and now detectives will be after those records to find out who Mr. Casey was talking to.

Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News tat Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Channel 9 Talks To Anthony Family P.I. Jim Hoover

Video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

P.I. Calls "Absurd" Allegations He Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18441054/index.html

I guess I miss heard Kathi's report, Sorry. Thank you Janet for posting and correcting me.

Hey ... I do not have a clue.  I was not correct you.  I was just posting the article.

Janet

Janet, I know you weren't correcting me. I was thanking you for posting the article. THAT corrected me. I mis understood Kathi's report thinking that it was known that the A's knew rather than Hoover saying that D. Casey saying that the A's knew. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1911 on: January 08, 2009, 06:14:43 PM »

Dominic Casey is a liar.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: January 08, 2009, 06:14:55 PM »

that's one idea..

you know, once on law and order svu, there was a case with mother and daughter, the daughter was accused of killing someone, and the mom had an outburst in court where she confessed to it..so the daughter got off, and then, and the same type of thing happened..the daughter confessed and said the mom was just trying to save her, etc..and so the mother got off, and they couldnt take either of them to trial again because of double jeopardy or something like that.
i mean, it was a tv show of course...but casey does love her crime shows.

That it interesting.  I don't put anything past anyone and I am finding myself having to open up to wild speculation because every turn brings the unimaginable.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1913 on: January 08, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »

Dominic Casey is a liar.

Yes, he is.

Lisa
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: January 08, 2009, 06:16:33 PM »

Caption:  Whoever killed Caylee...raise your right hand.

(bad keyboard)

or . . . please indicate the number of guards you have slept with in the last week by holding up the appropriate number of fingers.

(bad bad bad keyboard)

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1915 on: January 08, 2009, 06:16:54 PM »

Jr- I think what they were saying is that investigators now possibly know who told Dominic Casey to search there and what exactly he was looking for. 

What I want to know is, how much was this guy getting paid that he would go out there and look over and over again for a dead body and then SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT???

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: January 08, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »

Dominic Casey is a liar.

Filthy folks attract filthy creatures.  He is a cockroach that knew Caylee was dead but let an innocent girl's photograph be beamed around the world day after day after day.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1917 on: January 08, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »

Dominic Casey is a liar.
Ok then!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: January 08, 2009, 06:17:53 PM »

Jr- I think what they were saying is that investigators now possibly know who told Dominic Casey to search there and what exactly he was looking for. 

What I want to know is, how much was this guy getting paid that he would go out there and look over and over again for a dead body and then SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT???

He is on record in video saying it was pro-bono work iirc.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1919 on: January 08, 2009, 06:18:17 PM »

when i heard those talking heads on HLN talking about how her trial wont start for at LEAST a year... could be as long as FOUR years...i just had to wonder: does casey wish she had taken a DEAL, said it was AN ACCIDENT... and be out in no time at all?

now she is sittin in the pokey for A LONG LONG time...

jes wonderin...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.