April 19, 2024, 06:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 350734 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1920 on: January 08, 2009, 06:18:25 PM »

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: January 08, 2009, 06:19:33 PM »

Jr- I think what they were saying is that investigators now possibly know who told Dominic Casey to search there and what exactly he was looking for. 

What I want to know is, how much was this guy getting paid that he would go out there and look over and over again for a dead body and then SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT???

He is on record in video saying it was pro-bono work iirc.
Ummmmmm...  OK?  Now why don't I believe that?  Nobody does THAT for nothing. 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: January 08, 2009, 06:20:40 PM »

Has anybody seen a link yet on the hearings for those of us who couldn't see it today? TIA
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1923 on: January 08, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »

Baez tells Channel 9 he was not the one who told D Casey where to look in the woods.

Any monkeys have any info on this???

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: January 08, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

Jr- I think what they were saying is that investigators now possibly know who told Dominic Casey to search there and what exactly he was looking for. 

What I want to know is, how much was this guy getting paid that he would go out there and look over and over again for a dead body and then SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT???

I agree.  Ya see, I think they think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  Everyone dives in for a taste of the monetary treats.

Dom Casey knew there were 1.7 million reasons to make sure he found the body first and "get her" and get rid of her.

Like Scooby Doo, he was foiled by those meddling Kronks.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: January 08, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »

Has anybody seen a link yet on the hearings for those of us who couldn't see it today? TIA

here is part one.  It looks like part 2 hasn't posted yet.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18440731/detail.html

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: January 08, 2009, 06:23:14 PM »

IIRC  Hoover was doing it for free...but I haven't heard about Dom Casey being for free.  They were very adamant about HIRING HIM.  Now if they have enough money for a PI..why not a funeral.  Doesn't sound like they are very broke to me.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: January 08, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »

Well, if investigators are aware of who told that LIAR where to search they need to start the arrests.  As far as the A's not saying anything, ( i know no one wants to hear them but...) they need to come out and say "listen, we have no rights to our grand daughter and address this crap with D. Casey, otherwise they look guiltier than ever in my eyes. 

PLEASE LE, I BEG YOU....LET THE ARRESTS BEGIN 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: January 08, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »

Someone the other day asked about Murt.  Someone just sent me an email with this blog that has some videos.  If you watch the Murt videos, be adviced that the language is very, very, very bad.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1929 on: January 08, 2009, 06:24:55 PM »

wasnt it said that they planned on shopping the tape around..or the information or whathaveyou?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: January 08, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »

Baez tells Channel 9 he was not the one who told D Casey where to look in the woods.

No but I am sure Baez didn't tell him that info....  directly.  That would be career suicide.  Not to mention illegal. 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: January 08, 2009, 06:25:40 PM »

I don't think Baez told him.  I think the Anthonys did.  He was let go by Baez in October.  Hoover claims they worked together on live sightings until the 14th of November in the raw interview with him and his lawyer on WFTV.  He alluded to the possibility that Dom Casey searched previous to the 14th and that Dom Casey also searched two more times after the 16th of November to no avail.  They searched twice on the 15th and 16th, and they were looking for a marker of some type I gathered.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: January 08, 2009, 06:26:38 PM »

wasnt it said that they planned on shopping the tape around..or the information or whathaveyou?

I think that Hoover said that to LP.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: January 08, 2009, 06:26:39 PM »

Caption:  Whoever killed Caylee...raise your right hand.

(bad keyboard)

or . . . please indicate the number of guards you have slept with in the last week by holding up the appropriate number of fingers.

(bad bad bad keyboard)

Now...it is up to you to insert your own multiplier.   

(bad bad bad bad keyboard)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1934 on: January 08, 2009, 06:27:35 PM »

HLN had a lawyer on that said if Cindy got full immunity she could go on the stand and say she killed Caylee and nothing could be done to her and I can infer that Casey could go free on reasonable doubt.

I hope the States Attorney isn't that dumb.

No immunity.  Arrest the whole clan and put an end to the profiteering on Caylee's murder and death.

And unless she did it, why the heck would she take the rap for killing her own grandchild??

with full immunity, Cindy could admit it and walk free...taking KC with her ??? is that the idea?

They would not be walking for long.  Some citizen would surely take justice into their own hands.

I think so too...KC should be begging the judge for life sentence...she'd be safer in jail

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: January 08, 2009, 06:28:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Just got caught up and wanted to say hi!

I hope G&C&L don't get immunity. What are the chances they will, anymonkey know? If LE has enough to arrest and charge them, what are they waiting for? I mean it sounds like caylees funeral and burial is not up to the A's, but to JB. He may plan on doing nothing. Hope they're not waiting on that funeral!

Also, if Caylee was kidnapped (as KC claimed) and they believe the nanny killed her, why on earth would KC not release her remains to the family? Why does she have a beef with them if they "did nothing wrong"? It makes no sense! If she maintains her nanny kidnapping story and she has had her parents on her side all along, standing up for her and following sightings, why does she seem to be doing things to spite them. Like, not seeing them since she was sent to prison, not releasing Caylees remains to them.
I get the feeling KC blames them for her being in prison-not because she killed Caylee-but because THEY didn't do enough to keep her from being charged with her own daughters murder!! 
Ugghhh, what do I know anyway??? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: January 08, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »

I don't think Baez told him.  I think the Anthonys did.  He was let go by Baez in October.  Hoover claims they worked together on live sightings until the 14th of November in the raw interview with him and his lawyer on WFTV.  He alluded to the possibility that Dom Casey searched previous to the 14th and that Dom Casey also searched two more times after the 16th of November to no avail.  They searched twice on the 15th and 16th, and they were looking for a marker of some type I gathered.

I hardly ever talk bad about the family but this is getting to a point that the ony answer that is left is...  Lee. 

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1937 on: January 08, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »

There was a guy on Headline news (I think his name is Mark, didn't catch his last name) but one of the "experts" they have in the little screens to the right.  He said that based on the volume of evidence, he didn't expect that that Casey's trial will happen this year.

It made me happy to know that at least Casey will spend this year in jail. Not happy to have to wait for trial, but so happy to have her rotting in her cell. 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: January 08, 2009, 06:30:37 PM »

HLN had a lawyer on that said if Cindy got full immunity she could go on the stand and say she killed Caylee and nothing could be done to her and I can infer that Casey could go free on reasonable doubt.

I hope the States Attorney isn't that dumb.

No immunity.  Arrest the whole clan and put an end to the profiteering on Caylee's murder and death.

That is incorrect. Someone emailed or called in asking that question, and Mark E. said it COULD happen, but from what he knows about the case, that is not very likely. The statement about Casey walking free was in response to a different question.
Also some dumbass emailed a question earlier wondering why if they had evidence that there was a dead body in the trunk, why hasn't Casey been charged yet? Mark replied "She HAS been charged with first-degree murder." I wondered if that person had been in a coma for the past few months or had just tuned in and heard about the case today.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: January 08, 2009, 06:31:53 PM »

THe longer this goes on, the longer we have to figure out the truth.  This is one mess of a knotted, twisted, tangled ball of yarn.  So many twists and turns.  It is gonna be one heck of a trial. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.