April 25, 2024, 08:43:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351196 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1940 on: January 08, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »

HLN had a lawyer on that said if Cindy got full immunity she could go on the stand and say she killed Caylee and nothing could be done to her and I can infer that Casey could go free on reasonable doubt.

I hope the States Attorney isn't that dumb.

No immunity.  Arrest the whole clan and put an end to the profiteering on Caylee's murder and death.

That is incorrect. Someone emailed or called in asking that question, and Mark E. said it COULD happen, but from what he knows about the case, that is not very likely. The statement about Casey walking free was in response to a different question.
Also some dumbass emailed a question earlier wondering why if they had evidence that there was a dead body in the trunk, why hasn't Casey been charged yet? Mark replied "She HAS been charged with first-degree murder." I wondered if that person had been in a coma for the past few months or had just tuned in and heard about the case today.

i am always amazed at what my family doesnt know (or care) about this case..
in fact... my husband gives me the blank stare when i go on grumbling about something about it..
and my daughter is darn right snotty when i bring it up...they have NO interest in it WHATsoever...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1941 on: January 08, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »

WEll, I am off for a bit to give my 3 year old boy a bath.  He has been very patient with me today as I have been in and out of my office way more than I should have.  I just had to know what was going on.  BBL

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1942 on: January 08, 2009, 06:35:04 PM »

By Casey turning over everything in regards to Caylee's remains to Baez, I would imagine in Casey's mind she has now accomplished the ultimate revenge against Cindy, not only did she kill Caylee, so Cindy could not raise her, but now it appears Cindy will not be able to make funeral plans for Caylee either. Even if Baez tried to convince Casey that her parents should have some say in a funeral, I don't think she would have any of it.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1943 on: January 08, 2009, 06:35:05 PM »

January 8, 2009 - Thursday

New Year Updates: January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

On behalf of the Anthony family and that of Caylee Marie, thank you for all the nice messages during the holidays.  Also, thank you for all the kind notes and messages that you sent me this past week; surgery went well and I am now home resting.

Services for Caylee Marie are still in planning stages and as soon as we have any information we will post it on www.helpfindcaylee.com and also here on Caylee's Myspace site.

I am still working on another National Vigil for Hope and encourage anyone across the country that wants to host a site in your own community to please e-mail me at helpingheroes@earthlink.net with the subject line: National Vigil for Hope Site Location.

We all wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year and we thank you for your continued support and prayers over the past six months.  We encourage you to continue and send your comments to the family and I will post as quickly as I can.

Warmest regards,

Michelle

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1944 on: January 08, 2009, 06:36:47 PM »

THEY'RE ALL LIARS[/glow][/color]

And they all need to pay the price!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1945 on: January 08, 2009, 06:38:50 PM »

HLN had a lawyer on that said if Cindy got full immunity she could go on the stand and say she killed Caylee and nothing could be done to her and I can infer that Casey could go free on reasonable doubt.

No immunity.  Arrest the whole clan and put an end to the profiteering on Caylee's murder and death.

That is incorrect. Someone emailed or called in asking that question, and Mark E. said it COULD happen, but from what he knows about the case, that is not very likely. The statement about Casey walking free was in response to a different question.
Also some dumbass emailed a question earlier wondering why if they had evidence that there was a dead body in the trunk, why hasn't Casey been charged yet? Mark replied "She HAS been charged with first-degree murder." I wondered if that person had been in a coma for the past few months or had just tuned in and heard about the case today.

I don't think the state has any interest in giving the A's immunity.

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1946 on: January 08, 2009, 06:39:06 PM »

in fact... my husband gives me the blank stare when i go on grumbling about something about it..
and my daughter is darn right snotty when i bring it up...they have NO interest in it WHATsoever...

My daughter nods and smiles blankly at me. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1947 on: January 08, 2009, 06:40:16 PM »

Happy New Year!

On behalf of the Anthony family and that of Caylee Marie, thank you for all the nice messages during the holidays.  Also, thank you for all the kind notes and messages that you sent me this past week; surgery went well and I am now home resting.

Services for Caylee Marie are still in planning stages and as soon as we have any information we will post it on www.helpfindcaylee.com and also here on Caylee's Myspace site.

I am still working on another National Vigil for Hope and encourage anyone across the country that wants to host a site in your own community to please e-mail me at helpingheroes@earthlink.net with the subject line: National Vigil for Hope Site Location.

We all wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year and we thank you for your continued support and prayers over the past six months.  We encourage you to continue and send your comments to the family and I will post as quickly as I can.

Warmest regards,

Michelle

She's just like an infection that won't leave!  Go away, Michelle!  FTLOG!  Go away!

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: January 08, 2009, 06:40:46 PM »

True TV's Jean Casarez confirmed with Daniel Spitz, that his father Werner Spitz did second autopsy around CHRISTMAS. Defense is waiting tissue and other samples from the state. How can there be tissue samples, when there wasn't any tissue?

There has been a rumor floating around from someone who heard that the remains have been cremated some time ago.  This could possibly be true now that we found out the autopsy was done. 

Russs I agree......the is no reason (actually there never was a valid reason IMO) now that the second examination has been done that there was no cremation

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1949 on: January 08, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

It must be nice to have a family member who humors you. Wish I did. Mine are brutal in regard to my "bad" habits and may be plotting to break me of them. Just my suspicions...
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: January 08, 2009, 06:43:38 PM »

my family thinks i'm obsessed with it! although it's true i have never spent this much time on the computer.

also does anyone know why my screen always says something like logged in for 10 days 2 hours? i used to just close my laptop, but then i started logging out.   
tia

wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1951 on: January 08, 2009, 06:44:58 PM »

Happy New Year!

Warmest regards,

Michelle
Michelle must not have been given the memo that Baez was made responsible for Caylee's remains.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1952 on: January 08, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »

my daughter2 doesnt smile ...in FACT, she has taken to saying VERY LOUDLY.. i dont CARE !

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: January 08, 2009, 06:47:30 PM »

nevermind, sorry, it says total time logged in! i am so embarrassed, no wonder i haven't moved yet! oh well.

wendi
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1954 on: January 08, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »

my family thinks i'm obsessed with it! although it's true i have never spent this much time on the computer.

also does anyone know why my screen always says something like logged in for 10 days 2 hours? i used to just close my laptop, but then i started logging out.   
tia

wendi

I'm not sure, Wendi, but I suspect it may be so that someone who loves you, who may be looking over your shoulder as they pass by will notice how many days of your life you've spent on here, and plan for an intervention for your own good. LOL!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: January 08, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »

Boo....you have mail.............

I think alot was accomplished today.   We got to see Horseface.............Baez got another chance to show how incompatent he is......................We now know who is responsible for Caylee's remains...............We know for a fact about the duct tape...............Good Day!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1956 on: January 08, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »

tia

wendi

you would THINK they would be USED to it... from hearing about me ramble on about THAT $#&@#$@ DREW!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1957 on: January 08, 2009, 06:50:33 PM »

tia

wendi

I admit it...I'm obsessed...need therapy

The hours is based on active time...if you just sit and don't refresh, it doesn't count that time..or I'd be at a gazzillian hours..I keep it in the background all day but sometimes I forget it's still there  That's how I understood it...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1958 on: January 08, 2009, 06:50:38 PM »

Boo....you have mail.............

I think alot was accomplished today.   We got to see Horseface.............Baez got another chance to show how incompatent he is......................We now know who is responsible for Caylee's remains...............We know for a fact about the duct tape...............Good Day!
HI HH!! What did we hear about the duct tape? TIA

From Day One..
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1959 on: January 08, 2009, 06:50:50 PM »

tia

wendi

I'm not sure, Wendi, but I suspect it may be so that someone who loves you, who may be looking over your shoulder as they pass by will notice how many days of your life you've spent on here, and plan for an intervention for your own good. LOL!

in MY case... they would have to pry my cold stiff fingers from the keyboard ... and i AINT talkin about the temperature in this room...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.