April 18, 2024, 03:40:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 350640 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1960 on: January 08, 2009, 06:51:32 PM »

nevermind, sorry, it says total time logged in! i am so embarrassed, no wonder i haven't moved yet! oh well.

wendi

I've never really understood it either, but if it makes you feel any better, I've been here 47 days, 21 hours and 57 minutes, and I've had 3 computer crashes since I've been a member. The hard drives are in the city dump still ticking like a time bomb, I guess.....   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1961 on: January 08, 2009, 06:51:50 PM »

HLN had a lawyer on that said if Cindy got full immunity she could go on the stand and say she killed Caylee and nothing could be done to her and I can infer that Casey could go free on reasonable doubt.

I hope the States Attorney isn't that dumb.

No immunity.  Arrest the whole clan and put an end to the profiteering on Caylee's murder and death.

That is incorrect. Someone emailed or called in asking that question, and Mark E. said it COULD happen, but from what he knows about the case, that is not very likely. The statement about Casey walking free was in response to a different question.
Also some dumbass emailed a question earlier wondering why if they had evidence that there was a dead body in the trunk, why hasn't Casey been charged yet? Mark replied "She HAS been charged with first-degree murder." I wondered if that person had been in a coma for the past few months or had just tuned in and heard about the case today.

i am always amazed at what my family doesnt know (or care) about this case..
in fact... my husband gives me the blank stare when i go on grumbling about something about it..
and my daughter is darn right snotty when i bring it up...they have NO interest in it WHATsoever...

My daughter nods and smiles blankly at me. 
Hi Boo. My mom just called and asked what I was doing and I told her I was looking at scared monkeys. She was like humphhhh, so then I let her in on everything in court today and what I was reading here. She changed her tune PDQ. She was asking questions, why this, why that. I told her it will probably be on NG or Greta she can get her updates then. I guarantee she will have CNN on at 7 and Fox on at 9 watching to see whats going on tonight.  She tells me I'm obsessed, but then can't stand it when something happens then she has to know.

By the way it is getting dark here, should I call my pizza man tonight? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: January 08, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

HLN had a lawyer on that said if Cindy got full immunity she could go on the stand and say she killed Caylee and nothing could be done to her and I can infer that Casey could go free on reasonable doubt.

No immunity.  Arrest the whole clan and put an end to the profiteering on Caylee's murder and death.

That is incorrect. Someone emailed or called in asking that question, and Mark E. said it COULD happen, but from what he knows about the case, that is not very likely. The statement about Casey walking free was in response to a different question.
Also some dumbass emailed a question earlier wondering why if they had evidence that there was a dead body in the trunk, why hasn't Casey been charged yet? Mark replied "She HAS been charged with first-degree murder." I wondered if that person had been in a coma for the past few months or had just tuned in and heard about the case today.

in fact... my husband gives me the blank stare when i go on grumbling about something about it..
and my daughter is darn right snotty when i bring it up...they have NO interest in it WHATsoever...

my family thinks i'm obsessed with it! although it's true i have never spent this much time on the computer.

also does anyone know why my screen always says something like logged in for 10 days 2 hours? i used to just close my laptop, but then i started logging out.   
tia

wendi

you would THINK they would be USED to it... from hearing about me ramble on about THAT $#&@#$@ DREW!

ok, but to be kind of FAIR to me if i get up to go do something else, i don't log out! yep, that's it.
p.s. my husband just told me that all the boxes i taped, i did it upside down. no more packing for me.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1963 on: January 08, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

Boo....you have mail.............

I think alot was accomplished today.   We got to see Horseface.............Baez got another chance to show how incompatent he is......................We now know who is responsible for Caylee's remains...............We know for a fact about the duct tape...............Good Day!
HI HH!! What did we hear about the duct tape? TIA
Just saying that we know for a fact that it was on the skull, before some was saying it was and some was saying it wasnt, but now since the procecution mentioned it we know it really exists!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1964 on: January 08, 2009, 06:53:55 PM »

nevermind, sorry, it says total time logged in! i am so embarrassed, no wonder i haven't moved yet! oh well.

wendi

I've never really understood it either, but if it makes you feel any better, I've been here 47 days, 21 hours and 57 minutes, and I've had 3 computer crashes since I've been a member. The hard drives are in the city dump still ticking like a time bomb, I guess.....   

Yeah, but did you count the times SM crashed and we all got to start over again with no posts, etc.?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: January 08, 2009, 06:55:09 PM »

i'm just glad KC was inconvenienced & made to do something she didn't want to.jmo.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1966 on: January 08, 2009, 06:55:16 PM »

It must be nice to have a family member who humors you. Wish I did. Mine are brutal in regard to my "bad" habits and may be plotting to break me of them. Just my suspicions...

She has no choice, she needs to eat.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: January 08, 2009, 06:55:30 PM »

wendi

Yeah, but did you count the times SM crashed and we all got to start over again with no posts, etc.?
SM crashed? Oh how horrible. I would go crazy if that happened. My apartment my get vacuumed. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1968 on: January 08, 2009, 06:55:41 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: January 08, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »

wendi

nope, didn't count that either, so it's not nearly as bad as i thought.....
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1970 on: January 08, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »

i leave mine logged in all day... most of the time..

i knew i had problems when i started being on this site on my MOTOQ9c....
it isnt easy... but if i can stop swearing long enough for it to load....i am good to go Smile

i have found that it is MUCH harder to follow a case .....than it is to read the book... Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1971 on: January 08, 2009, 06:56:56 PM »

wendi

I was thinking of that, but was afraid nobody would remember. Klaas must be Methusela in computer time. Not to be confused with dog years. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: January 08, 2009, 06:57:13 PM »

Casey knows about LOCKS.....................we get locked out and she gets locked in!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: January 08, 2009, 06:57:24 PM »

wendi

SM crashed? Oh how horrible. I would go crazy if that happened. My apartment my get vacuumed. 
i'll do it, i love to vaccuum, really!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1974 on: January 08, 2009, 06:58:16 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: January 08, 2009, 06:58:19 PM »

wendi

Your wish is my command. Come on over Wendi!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: January 08, 2009, 06:58:54 PM »

ok, as soon as this locks, i'm up to make sausage balls, never been here when it changes! yes, i lead an exciting life!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: January 08, 2009, 06:59:43 PM »

wendi

ok, you dust, i hate dusting.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1978 on: January 08, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »

ok, as soon as this locks, i'm up to make sausage balls, never been here when it changes! yes, i lead an exciting life!

Mmmm, sausage balls!  Do you use bisquick and cheddar cheese for yours?

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: January 08, 2009, 07:00:14 PM »

wendi

ok, you dust, i hate dusting.
I can dust, I hate it though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.