April 26, 2024, 08:31:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351217 times)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: January 07, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »

Does anyone think its possible that the furnal home that was choosen for Caylee was picked because it was hoped that the public would be outraged and donate money to have her services held in a beautiful place?

Wonder what would happen to any left over money?

Ok, trying to catch back up, but wanted to reply to this. That's what I thought too when I 1st heard about it, then when I saw this pic I got worried it might be the case. I don't get it though, why, if this is true, are they even thinking like this. Or as someone else said a few pages back about doing it to "spite" people because they originally asked for donations. Is this their way of saying "well we said we needed help to pay for this funeral", since they didn't get financial help this is what Caylee gets? I really hope none of what I just wrote is true, but I'm worried it may well be the reason they are using this "place". If those aren't the reasons, than WHY? I can't believe that they can't give her a decent burial in a decent place. I don't know, I'm getting tired of trying to figure why they do or say anything they do or say.

It drives me  !

I am also appalled at all that is gong on right now. They have things they can sell, if they wanted to give her a proper burial. Look at the nice cars they drive around in. I am sure they have equally valuable things inside their home. I would sell anything and everything I had to if I could place them in a more decent place to be in before burial.

They already HAVE the money to bury her from the original trust fund. They don't need the fund anymore after Caylee is gone so why in the he** would they keep it. I feel tempted to just write them a letter and send it to them so they know exactly how disgusting they are but I am sure they will just throw it away like they did Caylee. They would look inside to see if it had money in it and pitch the rest.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: January 07, 2009, 03:55:51 PM »

The fact of the matter is not the morturary but that if it wasnt for geed this baby wouldnt be in any place like this at all, she would have already been buried and her memorial would have been over. Its too bad the Anthony's didnt put their foot down and say, look your not holding our Granddaughtewr another minute, too much time has passed while she was laying out there in those cold dark woods and we are gonna lay her to rest NOW!   All they care about is trying to find some way to help Casey get out of jail, and thats not what they should be worried about right now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #202 on: January 07, 2009, 03:56:46 PM »

I am wondering - or hoping maybe- that the media was mis-informed about where Caylee's remains were being held.  I just cant see this being the place.

It really IS hard to believe, Leroy!  It's appalling, disgusting and surprising.  And then I think, wait.. this IS the Anthony's choice, so that explains it in full.  Dunno why I was expecting the most beautiful place in town. 

Whatcha want to bet when their Yorkies pass, they'll have the finest arrangements?

Poor Caylee... none of them deserved her!!   

Hi Wyks...sorry I missed you last night 

Considering the amount of available funds in the trust, the enormous amount of media coverage, and the claim that the A's want to restore their public image....I'm just stunned that this is the funeral parlor they've chosen..just when i thought I was nothing more could shock me about this family..

maybe this is just a temporary place while a larger church is being arranged? what about the church and the pastor that hosted the vigils ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: January 07, 2009, 04:00:35 PM »

Does anyone think its possible that the furnal home that was choosen for Caylee was picked because it was hoped that the public would be outraged and donate money to have her services held in a beautiful place?

Ok, trying to catch back up, but wanted to reply to this. That's what I thought too when I 1st heard about it, then when I saw this pic I got worried it might be the case. I don't get it though, why, if this is true, are they even thinking like this. Or as someone else said a few pages back about doing it to "spite" people because they originally asked for donations. Is this their way of saying "well we said we needed help to pay for this funeral", since they didn't get financial help this is what Caylee gets? I really hope none of what I just wrote is true, but I'm worried it may well be the reason they are using this "place". If those aren't the reasons, than WHY? I can't believe that they can't give her a decent burial in a decent place. I don't know, I'm getting tired of trying to figure why they do or say anything they do or say.

It drives me  !

I am also appalled at all that is gong on right now. They have things they can sell, if they wanted to give her a proper burial. Look at the nice cars they drive around in. I am sure they have equally valuable things inside their home. I would sell anything and everything I had to if I could place them in a more decent place to be in before burial.

They already HAVE the money to bury her from the original trust fund. They don't need the fund anymore after Caylee is gone so why in the he** would they keep it. I feel tempted to just write them a letter and send it to them so they know exactly how disgusting they are but I am sure they will just throw it away like they did Caylee. They would look inside to see if it had money in it and pitch the rest.

That's apparently what they did with the cards and gifts people sent them. Remember the trash lady?!

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: January 07, 2009, 04:00:53 PM »

I am wondering - or hoping maybe- that the media was mis-informed about where Caylee's remains were being held.  I just cant see this being the place.

It really IS hard to believe, Leroy!  It's appalling, disgusting and surprising.  And then I think, wait.. this IS the Anthony's choice, so that explains it in full.  Dunno why I was expecting the most beautiful place in town. 

Whatcha want to bet when their Yorkies pass, they'll have the finest arrangements?

Does any monkey live nearby so they can go in and check the place out? 
Here is the map to it.......it is for sure not in the better part of town.

http://www.robertbryantfuneral.com/images/rbfuneral-map.jpg
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: January 07, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »

Hi and good afternoon, (I will apologize for my lengthy post now!)

I was doing some research on something else and I found this site with some good information on Pathological Liars. I've been reading in the previous locked thread about Jesse and Casey's relationship. There was one post that had commented in regards to Jesse not knowing the Casey he sees today and that she was different than the person he knew her to be. A caring mother, a loving gf and then she doesn't get what she wants (his name on the BC) so she tells him she is breaking up with him because he loves Caylee more than he loves her. I'm sure Jesse tried to convince her otherwise but it's quite a hard topic to call her out on. What she really meant is this: Because you are a nice guy Jesse and want to step up to the plate for Caylee, this is really all about me....and frankly, I don't need you anymore...so I am going to say this is about you and Caylee rather than you and me because you won't be able to convince me otherwise, I'll have a clean break, your heart will be broken but I will be free to move on to my next victim. If she had said hey look, I'm breaking up with you because you spend too much time at work, it gives the other party a chance to 'fix' the situation. Casey knew that there was no way he could 'fix' the breakup and that is why she phrased it this way.

I know that we all think of this in normal terms. How would we react if put in the same situation. I believe Casey has always been like this and she has used different tactics to get what she wants. To Jesse, she wanted to dupe him into being the father. To Cindy she wanted to get out of all the trouble she was in for the stolen money. To Tony, she wanted to be the perfect girlfriend. To Amy, she wanted to be the best friend. If you notice she has a lot of males in her life. When she is finished with why she was with them to begin with, she discards them. She discards some out right all together. She keeps some as 'friends' in the event she might need something in the future. They are always in her arsenal in the event she needs something. She can play the damsel in distress, the victim, the hard worker, etc. And if you think about it from a 50,000 view, you can see all of her nets she has cast out. She tells Cindy, don't talk to Jesse, stay as far away from him, I don't trust him. This creates fear in Cindy. Fear keeps you captive. Notice how she told Cindy that she was protecting the family AND Caylee by not giving any information about the situation. By being the protector of the information she gets to be in control and that is what she wants. Don't go talking to Jesse because he might say something that I can't control or manipulate and things might start to fall apart. And so, what did Cindy do? She fell for it. She started to make up her own irrational fears and started to accuse him. It seems hard to believe but that is what happens when we allow someone to think for us. My speculation is that Casey has used whatever means necessary to get exactly what she wanted, more candy, a new doll, a friday night out with her HS friends, etc. When you look at her, she looks normal. Why? Well, she's an attractive girl. If you were to just see her at Target, you would not have a thought in your mind about her being a pathological liar or psychopath. This is how society has shaped our thinking. Good people are good looking, Ted Bundy, Bad people are Ugly, Charles Manson. Put the two of them in a room and who would you trust more? Either way you are toast.

So, Jesse nor Tony, Nor Amy, Sean, Ricardo, etc ever really knew her as we see her because Casey did not allow them to know her. When they got too close for comfort, she told another lie or if a lie wasn't going to do the trick, she was going to come up with a great excuse as to why things were this way, ie, George's STROKE.

I don't believe she is a smart person, logical, rational, etc. But she believes she is. She believes she is smarter than everyone because she has all of these puppets to control and she likes that feeling, it's addictive. Just like in the movie people were talking about earlier, American Psycho. Patrick Bateman (main character) only shows a bit of himself to Evelyn, his GF, to the guys at the club, no one really knows him because he doesn't really know himself. He knows he should (entitlement) (Amy's vacation to PR-Stolen Checks) have what the others have (reason for Envy (which is different from Jealousy) THE best business cards, the best seat in the house at the best restaurant in town...etc. He uses his good looks and status to get what he wants, sex, promotion, lies, sabbotage, murder, etc. The stakes change based on what these people want. The only time (in my opinion) that he comes clean a bit is too his secretary, Jean. Something interrupts him from shooting her head with a staple gun and he asks her to leave. He cannot complete the killing. He starts feeling the pressure, he starts telling people he murders people. Partly to shock them and then partly to relieve himself of this burden he carries around.

Now, I love Brett Easton Ellis the author of the book and this movie is funny because of the satire involved and the over the top characters so I am not mortified by the plot at all. At the same time, it shows you what could go on in the mind of a normal, good looking, successful guy. It really should be a wake up call to everyone, that we really don't know people. We don't really know what goes on in the head's of our friends, bosses, family even. At the end of the movie, you see his secretary sitting there looking at the notepad, his thoughts, his rage, etc....and she is looking mortified, I'm sure going back in her head to when she was over at his house. And further, did this really all happen or was it only in his head? I'm sure that each one of Casey's 'friends' have done this already....I wonder what she was thinking when we went to the mall, to Blockbuster, etc. It's a creepy feeling at the very minimum to think we could have been that close to a potential killer. It shows us that we are vulnerable and we don't like to feel this way.

So, here's the link. I have pasted the good parts but it's too long to paste everything.
http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/display/article/10168/1162950?pageNumber=1
June 1, 2008
Psychiatric Times. Vol. 25 No. 7
Pathological Lying: Symptom or Disease?
Charles C Dike, MD, MPH, MRCPsych

The further observation that pathological liars usually have sound judgment in other matters and the observed association of PL with other criminal behavior in approximately half of the cases supports the notion of intact reality testing. The crimes associated with PL include theft, swindling, forgery, and plagiarism.4 It is worth noting, however, that some pathological liars are successful professionals without any public record of crime.

PL should be differentiated from other psychiatric conditions that have been associated with deception. This is complicated because lying behaviors that mimic PL have been described in certain personality disorders and in factitious disorder. The core symptoms of those personality disorders—antisocial, borderline, histrionic, and narcissistic—are often apparent. For example, the falsifications that may occur in borderline personality disorder (BPD) are not usually of the elaborate, fantastic, or complicated nature seen with PL. Patients with BPD often lack a consistent self-identity, hold contradictory views of themselves that alternate frequently, often make false threats, and are prone to false accusations of maltreatment and/or abandonment. Conversely, pathological liars do not show the intense affective dysregulation or suicidal behaviors that characterize BPD. In antisocial personality disorder, the lies are often for external gain, and there is a history of conduct disorder in childhood, unlike in PL. Furthermore, the lying behavior in PL covers a wider context than in factitious disorder, in which lying is solely for the purpose of assuming a sick role.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #206 on: January 07, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »

The fact of the matter is not the morturary but that if it wasnt for geed this baby wouldnt be in any place like this at all, she would have already been buried and her memorial would have been over. Its too bad the Anthony's didnt put their foot down and say, look your not holding our Granddaughtewr another minute, too much time has passed while she was laying out there in those cold dark woods and we are gonna lay her to rest NOW!   All they care about is trying to find some way to help Casey get out of jail, and thats not what they should be worried about right now!
I just for the life of me cannot figure out their greed and disrespect, I wonder if Cindy and George's parents have tried to talk some sense into them? I feel so bad for Caylee's great grandparents.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: January 07, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »

Casey Anthony's Motion On Caylee's Remains

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: January 07, 2009, 04:02:34 PM »

Trying to catch up.    Limited computer time....

would someone please re post the funeral home pic?

I believe you all it must be a dump...just wanted to see for me own eyes...sure it will be on NG tonite too...

TIA

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »

Prosecutors Motion On Images Of Caylee's Remains

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2009, 04:03:53 PM »

Hi Wyks...sorry I missed you last night 

Considering the amount of available funds in the trust, the enormous amount of media coverage, and the claim that the A's want to restore their public image....I'm just stunned that this is the funeral parlor they've chosen..just when i thought there was nothing more could shock me about this family..

maybe this is just a temporary place while a larger church is being arranged? what about the church and the pastor that hosted the vigils ? 
self edit

dang...that's three today...looks like I missed you again Wyks 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 07, 2009, 04:03:56 PM »

Does any monkey live nearby so they can go in and check the place out? 
Here is the map to it.......it is for sure not in the better part of town.

http://www.robertbryantfuneral.com/images/rbfuneral-map.jpg
Thanks, it certainly isn't in the best part of town.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: January 07, 2009, 04:04:01 PM »

I believe you all it must be a dump...just wanted to see for me own eyes...sure it will be on NG tonite too...

TIA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 07, 2009, 04:07:33 PM »

TIA

Interior

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 07, 2009, 04:10:54 PM »

Very informative luckycharmsprincess, thanks.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: January 07, 2009, 04:13:34 PM »

Thanks Brandi.  That is kinda sad.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 07, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »

Thank-you Today for posting the motions.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: January 07, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »

After reading the motions it is my opinion that Baez will win a good portion of his motion tomorrow.  No nanner throwing please.  Just keep in mind that the prosecution has achieved what it wanted by making the situation public.  Since the prosecution's complete motion was not there, I am still wondering about who is the owner of the photos.  Of course it would be after the fact, but I do not see how anyone could keep money from the sale of photos that did not belong to them.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: January 07, 2009, 04:22:27 PM »

A photo of the same place dated 2007. Guess they have not been there long.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 07, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »

It drives me  !

OH...REMEMBER...they tried that little trick as well.  Wanting donations to buy Caylee.  Then it was STOPPED.  So....the sympathy now, as cause THE PUBLIC HAD HAD ENOUGH OF THEM. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.