April 25, 2024, 05:51:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351151 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 07, 2009, 04:25:21 PM »

so what is NEXT for these people? PLASTIC FLOWERS and reusuable coffin?

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

i sure wish i could post my pic... i even got a tiny url for it... i THOUGHT i put it in my siggy line... but clearly i am in dire need of help.... from some LOVEly monkey...

Hey Kim!  I'm behind so not sure if you fixed the problem and I FWIW am not good at this at all but try putting a space between the ] and h and also between the 6 and [.  I'll keep my eye out to see if it works.  If fixed, disregard.

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 07, 2009, 04:25:53 PM »

SORRY..should have read...to bury Caylee...not BUY....

How can you edit posts...after submitted.  Guess I should learn how to do a preview first...Sorry for this again.

nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: January 07, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

a couple of quick thoughts here,
1. I think the most probable cause for them choosing this mortuary is money..and by money, I mean that they aren't having to spend any. I'm sure this place offered their services free of costs.
2. along with that, it is possible that this will not be the location of either memorial service. Maybe it's a guise..or to throw people off..who knows. They are all about appearances..so you never know.

lastly, I know that a lot of us would like to think that caylee's memorial service, her remains, her final resting place so to speak, would be lavish and honor her the way that we think she deserves, but the truth is, nothing would be good enough for that..because she didn't deserve to have her life taken at all. And, without getting too religious, I'm just going to remember that it's not Caylee in that place. She is already in heaven, oblivious to what is taking place here, and she is at peace, and happy.

also, and this might be a mute point, but the truth is that however humble this mortuary/cremation place is, it IS used by other people who are laying their loved ones to rest, who possible cannot afford a "proper" beautiful ceremony,etc..so I'm having a hard time knocking the place..that's just me tho.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: January 07, 2009, 04:27:10 PM »

SORRY..should have read...to bury Caylee...not BUY....

How can you edit posts...after submitted.  Guess I should learn how to do a preview first...Sorry for this again.

No edit functions enabled for us. I always preview (a few times, even)  LOL

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: January 07, 2009, 04:27:58 PM »

New Cage...Page 9 

What have I missed?   

pb

Pretty much all the news is in the new cage.

Conway talking to prosecution about the photos -   don't know why since he is not KC's lawyer - except that the A's want to make money off of them. ME 

The place where Caylee sits, waiting to be laid to rest, looks like a pawn shop. ME   

Conway says he talked to prosecutors today about immunity for C&G. ME   

W/S took the petition off of their website. ME  

pb - Lots of reasons to be mad.     

Thank you...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2009, 04:28:58 PM »

Does anyone think its possible that the furnal home that was choosen for Caylee was picked because it was hoped that the public would be outraged and donate money to have her services held in a beautiful place?

Wonder what would happen to any left over money?

Ok, trying to catch back up, but wanted to reply to this. That's what I thought too when I 1st heard about it, then when I saw this pic I got worried it might be the case. I don't get it though, why, if this is true, are they even thinking like this. Or as someone else said a few pages back about doing it to "spite" people because they originally asked for donations. Is this their way of saying "well we said we needed help to pay for this funeral", since they didn't get financial help this is what Caylee gets? I really hope none of what I just wrote is true, but I'm worried it may well be the reason they are using this "place". If those aren't the reasons, than WHY? I can't believe that they can't give her a decent burial in a decent place. I don't know, I'm getting tired of trying to figure why they do or say anything they do or say.

It drives me  !

I am also appalled at all that is gong on right now. They have things they can sell, if they wanted to give her a proper burial. Look at the nice cars they drive around in. I am sure they have equally valuable things inside their home. I would sell anything and everything I had to if I could place them in a more decent place to be in before burial.

They already HAVE the money to bury her from the original trust fund. They don't need the fund anymore after Caylee is gone so why in the he** would they keep it. I feel tempted to just write them a letter and send it to them so they know exactly how disgusting they are but I am sure they will just throw it away like they did Caylee. They would look inside to see if it had money in it and pitch the rest.

OH...REMEMBER...they tried that little trick as well.  Wanting donations to buy Caylee.  Then it was STOPPED.  So....the sympathy now, as cause THE PUBLIC HAD HAD ENOUGH OF THEM. 

I know in Iowa we have what they call Crime Victims Law that helps people pay for medical care and other stuff related to victims of crimes.  Not sure if it helps with funeral costs though.  If they have it in Florida and if it does help cover funeral costs would it apply since the murderer was the baby's own mother?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2009, 04:29:22 PM »

ok, i am officially the dumbest monkey ever! is there anyone here that change my ava? i have done it before but i can't do it now. Brandi, made me some new ones on page 10, i think. i would like the Oscar2framed one right now. i'm sorry! Brandi made me the most adorable ones & i can't do it. tia.

wendi (dumb monkey)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »

Anthonys' Attorney Meets With Prosecutors, Investigators

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 1:26 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for the Anthony family had a meeting Wednesday with prosecutors in downtown Orlando at the State Attorney's Office. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, met with prosecutors and investigators for about an hour Wednesday morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Anthony Family Attorney Meets With Prosecutors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Conway, he was there to discuss Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos that the prosecution does not yet want to release to the defense. On Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion objecting to the state's refusal to turn them over.

Prosecutors say they are refusing to hand over the autopsy photos and x-rays of Caylee Anthony's remains until a judge imposes more restrictions.

The defense wants the pictures of the remains, which were discovered last December, but prosecutors are concerned the photos could be sold to media outlets for financial gain. They want the judge to first issue an order that no copies of the pictures can be made or mailed and that they are only to be used by the defense.

Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony.

There is no immunity for vile and indecent behavior-agree to the prosecutors demands about the pictures-then work towards immunity
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2009, 04:30:06 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

1. I think the most probable cause for them choosing this mortuary is money..and by money, I mean that they aren't having to spend any. I'm sure this place offered their services free of costs.
2. along with that, it is possible that this will not be the location of either memorial service. Maybe it's a guise..or to throw people off..who knows. They are all about appearances..so you never know.

lastly, I know that a lot of us would like to think that caylee's memorial service, her remains, her final resting place so to speak, would be lavish and honor her the way that we think she deserves, but the truth is, nothing would be good enough for that..because she didn't deserve to have her life taken at all. And, without getting too religious, I'm just going to remember that it's not Caylee in that place. She is already in heaven, oblivious to what is taking place here, and she is at peace, and happy.

also, and this might be a mute point, but the truth is that however humble this mortuary/cremation place is, it IS used by other people who are laying their loved ones to rest, who possible cannot afford a "proper" beautiful ceremony,etc..so I'm having a hard time knocking the place..that's just me tho.

Nicnic, thank you for bringing up this point (and for making me feel guilty...ha).  My family is not wealthy and I would not love them any less if this was all they could afford for me. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »

Very informative luckycharmsprincess, thanks.

I second the thanks.   And, also the thanks to Today for posting the motions.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »

Any news from Boo?  Any hint of a document dump?  TYIA!

nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2009, 04:34:14 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

Nicnic, thank you for bringing up this point (and for making me feel guilty...ha).  My family is not wealthy and I would not love them any less if this was all they could afford for me. 

lol, hey now. don't feel guilty..my first thoughts weren't so humble either..
The way I see it is..the funeral is basically for the family that is left behind. The one who has passed isn't really there. So I don't care what happens to 'me' after I'm gone..I would just hope that whatever DID happen was okay with all of my family. that it was respectful for them.. ya know what I mean? Smile
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2009, 04:34:38 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

Nicnic - been lurking most of the day but had to log in to respond to your post - Best one today, here,here!

Do No Evil 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: January 07, 2009, 04:36:00 PM »

Hi Wyks...sorry I missed you last night 

Considering the amount of available funds in the trust, the enormous amount of media coverage, and the claim that the A's want to restore their public image....I'm just stunned that this is the funeral parlor they've chosen..just when i thought I was nothing more could shock me about this family..

maybe this is just a temporary place while a larger church is being arranged? what about the church and the pastor that hosted the vigils ? 

Hi SS!  I still got one of your hugs last night, thanks!  And you didn't scare me off!  Am thinking that sev of us were pedaling fast to catch up is all. 

I agree with you, it's stunning their choice of funeral homes.  Seems to me that if the A's were at all concerned with improving their public image, they would have outdone themselves with a beautiful and appropriate arrangements for Caylee.  If not for her and what she is deserving of, at least to try and make the world think more highly of them.  In choosing the place they did, it's basically thumbing their nose at anyone who cares about Caylee.  IMO.  Not so sure that this is a temp place while better can be found and arranged for, cuz seems to me they've certainly had plenty of time to find such a place. Folks with only a few days notice have managed far better than this. 

Ya know what I think?  (and probably other monkeys too)  The trust fund that has the funds to bury Caylee, the A's didn't want to use it at first, wanted the public to pay for the funeral, and seemed to only 'think' of the fund when the public raised a fuss.  Anything in the trust fund that says *how much* of that money is to be spent on the funeral?  Seems to me that the A's, having gotten backed into the corner and forced to use the fund for what it was intended for, have decided to use *as little* as possible from that fund. 

Basically, it all goes back to their greed greed greed, and making this about themselves, not Caylee.  Other than the fact that little Caylee died, this hasn't been about her in the slightest ever since.  To me, that's the saddest part.  Sad 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #234 on: January 07, 2009, 04:36:15 PM »

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

i sure wish i could post my pic... i even got a tiny url for it... i THOUGHT i put it in my siggy line... but clearly i am in dire need of help.... from some LOVEly monkey...

Hey Kim!  I'm behind so not sure if you fixed the problem and I FWIW am not good at this at all but try putting a space between the ] and h and also between the 6 and [.  I'll keep my eye out to see if it works.  If fixed, disregard.

Lovinlife

thx.. i fixed it with the help of trial and error and BRANDI (in the brandi avatar page which is a MUST SEE btw!)

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2009, 04:38:16 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

Yeah.  You're right.    I feel a little guilty, too.     
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

lol, hey now. don't feel guilty..my first thoughts weren't so humble either..
The way I see it is..the funeral is basically for the family that is left behind. The one who has passed isn't really there. So I don't care what happens to 'me' after I'm gone..I would just hope that whatever DID happen was okay with all of my family. that it was respectful for them.. ya know what I mean? Smile

I agree 100%.  And I think the not so humble feelings with this situation is because we are dealing with the Anthony's who have not shown one ounce of respect for Caylee....EVER!

But again, thanks for bringing up that point as it is very true.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2009, 04:40:05 PM »

Nicnic - been lurking most of the day but had to log in to respond to your post - Best one today, here,here!

what! where's my
"keep it casual" ?

LOL. just kiddin, but seriously, thanks!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lovinlife

thx.. i fixed it with the help of trial and error and BRANDI (in the brandi avatar page which is a MUST SEE btw!)

It looks great!  Now I know why she (BRANDI) can't get sleep at night!

FWIW, Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't so to speak.  If they spend extravigant amount on Caylee's funeral everyone thinks they stole the $ to pay for it.  If they don't spend squat, they didn't give her the dignity she deserves.  Just hurry up and give her a proper burial already!  Don't leave her body in that cold place.  I agree her spirit is in heaven with Heather.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2009, 04:43:32 PM »

Taken from the Defence motions concerning Caylee Remains:

"10.  The state would also be misguided by relying on the Earnhardt Law because there can be no statutorily created protection of privacy that trumps the constitutionally protected right to due process and the right to have a fair trial."

OK- once again Casey's rights are more important than the rights of Caylee.  It is more important that Casey recieve a fair trial than it is for Caylee's remains to be protected from being publically shown on every tabliod around the world.  Even in death this little one is less important.  And in fact, is protected less by the constitution than her murderer.   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.