April 25, 2024, 08:53:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351162 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #240 on: January 07, 2009, 04:44:24 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

a couple of quick thoughts here,
1. I think the most probable cause for them choosing this mortuary is money..and by money, I mean that they aren't having to spend any. I'm sure this place offered their services free of costs.
2. along with that, it is possible that this will not be the location of either memorial service. Maybe it's a guise..or to throw people off..who knows. They are all about appearances..so you never know.

lastly, I know that a lot of us would like to think that caylee's memorial service, her remains, her final resting place so to speak, would be lavish and honor her the way that we think she deserves, but the truth is, nothing would be good enough for that..because she didn't deserve to have her life taken at all. And, without getting too religious, I'm just going to remember that it's not Caylee in that place. She is already in heaven, oblivious to what is taking place here, and she is at peace, and happy.

also, and this might be a mute point, but the truth is that however humble this mortuary/cremation place is, it IS used by other people who are laying their loved ones to rest, who possible cannot afford a "proper" beautiful ceremony,etc..so I'm having a hard time knocking the place..that's just me tho.

Nicnic, thank you for bringing up this point (and for making me feel guilty...ha).  My family is not wealthy and I would not love them any less if this was all they could afford for me. 

lol, hey now. don't feel guilty..my first thoughts weren't so humble either..
The way I see it is..the funeral is basically for the family that is left behind. The one who has passed isn't really there. So I don't care what happens to 'me' after I'm gone..I would just hope that whatever DID happen was okay with all of my family. that it was respectful for them.. ya know what I mean? Smile

I agree 100%.  And I think the not so humble feelings with this situation is because we are dealing with the Anthony's who have not shown one ounce of respect for Caylee....EVER!

But again, thanks for bringing up that point as it is very true.
I agree too!  I have no idea how much a funeral or cremation costs but I heard somewhere that there was around $5000 or$6000 in the Trust Fund for Caylee to pay for her burial. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: January 07, 2009, 04:45:55 PM »

I agree 100%.  And I think the not so humble feelings with this situation is because we are dealing with the Anthony's who have not shown one ounce of respect for Caylee....EVER!

I know what you mean about the Anthony's, and I think we have all struggled with that bitterness. It's just a sad sad situation...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: January 07, 2009, 04:45:59 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

1. I think the most probable cause for them choosing this mortuary is money..and by money, I mean that they aren't having to spend any. I'm sure this place offered their services free of costs.
2. along with that, it is possible that this will not be the location of either memorial service. Maybe it's a guise..or to throw people off..who knows. They are all about appearances..so you never know.

lastly, I know that a lot of us would like to think that caylee's memorial service, her remains, her final resting place so to speak, would be lavish and honor her the way that we think she deserves, but the truth is, nothing would be good enough for that..because she didn't deserve to have her life taken at all. And, without getting too religious, I'm just going to remember that it's not Caylee in that place. She is already in heaven, oblivious to what is taking place here, and she is at peace, and happy.

also, and this might be a mute point, but the truth is that however humble this mortuary/cremation place is, it IS used by other people who are laying their loved ones to rest, who possible cannot afford a "proper" beautiful ceremony,etc..so I'm having a hard time knocking the place..that's just me tho.

I agree with you nicnic (the part in purple). I understand there are people who can't afford the beautiful funeral homes (that's what we call them around here). Actually it makes me a little sad to think of that.
Still, I've never in my entire life seen a funeral home in a strip mall. I personally don't understand why someone would have one there. Strip malls are usually for small retail stores and business offices. I don't even think, atleast around where I live, zoning would allow for a funeral home to be in a retail strip mall. Just a wild guess on my part, but as I said it's just an odd thing for me to see. Maybe in some towns it's a normal thing to have funeral homes in a strip mall. It's just a little foreign to me.
Don't get me wrong though, I don't mock anyone if they go there because it's all they can afford. I understand there are some who can't afford anything else. Of course it's just an assumption that a place like that would be cheaper to use, actually I don't even know if that's true!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #243 on: January 07, 2009, 04:47:33 PM »

Thanks and WOW, I have never seen a morturary like this, in a strip mall.

Please, please arrest them.

Lighten up Monkeys.  This place is the old Kid Finders Network Offices.
Well, welcome back.  So would that be kind of you scratch my back.......kind of thing????

A1, you really know how to make this monkey feel good.  I check in about once a month, and you always manage to notice!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #244 on: January 07, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »

Nicnic - been lurking most of the day but had to log in to respond to your post - Best one today, here,here!

what! where's my
"keep it casual" ?

LOL. just kiddin, but seriously, thanks!

You're welcome.  And I think that you know that with my wicked/warped sense of humor - I didn't want to touch that picture with it.

Be casual, as always

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: January 07, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »

ok, i am officially the dumbest monkey ever! is there anyone here that change my ava? i have done it before but i can't do it now. Brandi, made me some new ones on page 10, i think. i would like the Oscar2framed one right now. i'm sorry! Brandi made me the most adorable ones & i can't do it. tia.

wendi (dumb monkey)

Awww, Wendi he's soo cute! His name is Oscar? He's adorable and I'm not a cat person, I was when I was younger though, so I still have a little place for cats in my heart!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #246 on: January 07, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »

Taken from the Defence motions concerning Caylee Remains:

"10.  The state would also be misguided by relying on the Earnhardt Law because there can be no statutorily created protection of privacy that trumps the constitutionally protected right to due process and the right to have a fair trial."

OK- once again Casey's rights are more important than the rights of Caylee.  It is more important that Casey recieve a fair trial than it is for Caylee's remains to be protected from being publically shown on every tabliod around the world.  Even in death this little one is less important.  And in fact, is protected less by the constitution than her murderer.   

The difference that I see with the Earnhardt's and the Anthony's is the Earnhardt's didn't want his autopsy photos in the tabloids and the A's want to sell the photo's of their granddaughter to the highest bidder to help pay for their daughter the murderer's defense and to keep the gravy train rolling.  Sorry I had to vent!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2009, 04:51:24 PM »

Thanks Sea,After seeing the coffin.......can't go there right now.Brings up too many emotions.I would never have had my son in that place.
Got to take a break.BBL.

I'm sorry Trimm

O.K.,I'm back.Just had to clear my head.
It doesn't matter what this family does.It will never be good enough,because none of this should be happening.
That whole family let Caylee down.There will be no closure...it will never be alright.
They make me sick. 
Going back to my corner now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »

that is true QuietMonkey, it is odd to see it in a shopping center like that..
I've seen churches in them tho..actually have been to one ( it was great- they finally got their real one built) but hey, I chalked that up to "highways and byways".lol

you guys, don't feel guilty cause of what I said..it was just..i dont know. it was just kind of me struggling out loud with it.LOL.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #249 on: January 07, 2009, 04:51:47 PM »

Hi Thx for all the nice welcomes. PJ that would be cute but my dtg is now gone and I don't know how to put that on my pic? My DTG put the pic up for me, I am not good with the techy stuff.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #250 on: January 07, 2009, 04:55:15 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

Nicnic, thank you for bringing up this point (and for making me feel guilty...ha).  My family is not wealthy and I would not love them any less if this was all they could afford for me. 

lol, hey now. don't feel guilty..my first thoughts weren't so humble either..
The way I see it is..the funeral is basically for the family that is left behind. The one who has passed isn't really there. So I don't care what happens to 'me' after I'm gone..I would just hope that whatever DID happen was okay with all of my family. that it was respectful for them.. ya know what I mean? Smile

while i TOTALLY agree that the simple funeral arrangements are PERFECTLY fine.. heck my own mother kept my dads remains in the veterans tin box on her BED (hey! dont sit on dad! ) for quite a while, as she couldnt bring herself to scatter them as she had planned...

i AM somewhat flabberghasted at the amts of moola the anthonys spend on other things.... and choose to have their beloved granddaughter taken to a .. .. uh.. a INTERESTING choice of places... given the .. COVERAGE...

of course.. it canNOT be said that they are TRYING to cater to the desires of the masses now, can it...?

just a note: my dads remains are STILL in that box... although mom died in 2001...
sister in boston is the keeper of the ash... dads, moms , my  big sister's.. AND sometime soon, SOME of the ash of my big brud who died last year..(the rest of bruds is in a vets cemetery in his trusty TRAVEL COFFEE MUG... HONEST! i am not lying)

mine? i have let EVERYONE know (and even you guys now !) that i want to be scattered on the basketball court  of the ROSE GARDEN in portland or...during a game... hopefully during a HATED LAKERS game...

yanno.. just WHOOSH.. oops.. sorry... didnt mean to get KIM on ya there buddy...Smile

yeah... i am TOTALLY about the arrangements being what the person and family wants....

and for the record.. becareful who you sit in front of at a portland trailblazer game someday..Wink
and if you happen to get a PIECE OF ME on ya.... take it home and spread it where YOU want Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: January 07, 2009, 04:56:59 PM »

Taken from the Defence motions concerning Caylee Remains:

"10.  The state would also be misguided by relying on the Earnhardt Law because there can be no statutorily created protection of privacy that trumps the constitutionally protected right to due process and the right to have a fair trial."

The difference that I see with the Earnhardt's and the Anthony's is the Earnhardt's didn't want his autopsy photos in the tabloids and the A's want to sell the photo's of their granddaughter to the highest bidder to help pay for their daughter the murderer's defense and to keep the gravy train rolling.  Sorry I had to vent!!

This confuses me..how in the world would the defense being allowed to distribute photos of her remains possibly help casey have a fair trial!? If Baez was a good attny, he would have said, absolutely, we will sign whatever agreement we need to be allowed to have the pictures handed to us. actually, if he was a good and respectable attny, the prosecution would not have the need for the restrictions in the first place..oh jeez...actually if he were a good and respectable attny...he wouldn't have ever agreed to represent casey anthony..
there's a real long list of "if he was a good and respectable attny's"
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: January 07, 2009, 04:57:04 PM »

Thanks for your post, luckycharmsprincess!  Well thought out and excellent points.  And thanks for that link, great info there too!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 07, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »

Any news from Boo?  Any hint of a document dump?  TYIA!

HELLO!?!?!?!?!  Come on Numbersgirl!  Help a cold, ice covered, sick of the gray skies, co-numbercruncher, Ohio monkey out!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: January 07, 2009, 05:01:53 PM »

dang...that's three today...looks like I missed you again Wyks 

THREE in one day?  OMG the horrors of it all.   

Tell ya the truth, SS.. didn't even notice until you made the self-edit.     Am thinking we monkeys are good at knowing what the other one meant no matter what. 

Doesn't mean we won't kid the heck out of each other tho.  hehe 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: January 07, 2009, 05:02:44 PM »

that is true QuietMonkey, it is odd to see it in a shopping center like that..
I've seen churches in them tho..actually have been to one ( it was great- they finally got their real one built) but hey, I chalked that up to "highways and byways".lol

you guys, don't feel guilty cause of what I said..it was just..i dont know. it was just kind of me struggling out loud with it.LOL.

No need to explain nicnic. I understand what you were saying. It really was just a big disappointment to see that is were Caylee is until they lay her to rest. I just expected more I guess and felt "let down" for Caylee. I know she's not really there, but to those of us alive and who know what happened to her and how she layed out in the woods for 6mos, it's sad to know she's lying there in a box in a strip mall mortuary. I guess the expectations were higher. I hope where ever she's laid to rest that it's beautiful and peaceful.

RIP Sweet Puppy
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2009, 05:05:29 PM »

Thanks and WOW, I have never seen a morturary like this, in a strip mall.

Please, please arrest them.

Lighten up Monkeys.  This place is the old Kid Finders Network Offices.
Well, welcome back.  So would that be kind of you scratch my back.......kind of thing????

A1, you really know how to make this monkey feel good.  I check in about once a month, and you always manage to notice!
  Only they coould find a place like this. whats is left for these people to do.  They offend everyone in everyway possible
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2009, 05:06:44 PM »

WOW, I have never seen a morturary like this, in a strip mall.

I have. We had one here like that up until a year ago or so. Actually, it was an 'Outlet' for the main office/Funeral Home. Nothing but paperwork took place there. It was right next door to a Cigarette Shop, lmao. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: January 07, 2009, 05:10:07 PM »

Any news from Boo?  Any hint of a document dump?  TYIA!

Hmmm.. no hints lately from Boo. 

Didn't want to do this.. but

*dragging out the tea pot* 

Oh, Boooooo????  c'mere lil puppy.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2009, 05:11:19 PM »

WOW, I have never seen a morturary like this, in a strip mall.

I have. We had one here like that up until a year ago or so. Actually, it was an 'Outlet' for the main office/Funeral Home. Nothing but paperwork took place there. It was right next door to a Cigarette Shop, lmao. 

Nut,I have to say I learn something new here every day.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.