April 24, 2024, 11:11:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351129 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 07, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »

Fifteen motions filed today by Baez.

Thanks Russ!  I hope they're all DENIED!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/7/casey_anthony_hearing_set_for_thursday.html

In the additional information it links to each motion today.

He is really after Kronk, Ricardo, Zenaida still, Lazzaro, and LE.

Also, there are more unreleased interviews from Cindy/George/Lee and a visit to Casey has yet to be released it appears.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: January 07, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »

Any news from Boo?  Any hint of a document dump?  TYIA!

HELLO!?!?!?!?!  Come on Numbersgirl!  Help a cold, ice covered, sick of the gray skies, co-numbercruncher, Ohio monkey out!

Hi there my frosty friend...I'm logged in, but I'm still at work so I just get to peek into the cage now and then.  I'm hoping for a document dump or that Boo can give us some news soon.  I'm really upset at the thought of anyone making any more money from Caylee's death...it's beyond tragic to me.  I wish there was a way for the judge to demand full financial disclosure.  Also, I have a problem with Conway intervening in the issue of Caylee's remains.   

ITA, waiting for information is frustrating me.  It seems like the same old, same old Anthony unbelievable BS lately.  It's getting tiring.  Maybe it's just the lack of vitamin D?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: January 07, 2009, 05:49:25 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/    Second autopsy complete.
Somebody is lying. Imagine that. Just earlier today the defense is claiming they need the pics and x-rays to do their 2nd autopsy. What gives?

Yeah, it sounds a little fishy to me too! Which is it? Is NG misinformed? Or JB lying? Or what? 

And the answer is......ding ding....JB is a moron!  And prolly lying    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: January 07, 2009, 05:49:40 PM »

RE: the Anthonys choice of funeral home

I know everyone has talked about how the Anthonys appear to be well off.  I tend to think they're heavily leveraged and are putting on a show.. which is their pathology.

Everything from their PERFECT family to the PERFECT marriage to the PERFECT home to the PERFECT and EXTRAVAGANT cars.  Someone's putting on a show IMO.

Having to shell out actual cash for a funeral (which aint cheap, we just buried my father over a year ago in a modest ceremony and it was upwards of $13k), may be something that would be financially difficult.  One also has to wonder about their real financial position considering George's past financial issues, plus no one  to my knowledge is working right now.

In a morbid sense, Caylee missing is actually financially good for them.. look at all the $ they're bringing in selling her pics and doing interviews.  No one can deny it looks like they're cashing in.. at least from the outside.   

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 07, 2009, 05:49:57 PM »

Does anyone think there's a "behind the scenes" whizzing contest between Conway and Baez?   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: January 07, 2009, 05:51:11 PM »

Anthonys want limits on Caylee's images.  http://www.wesh.com/news/18422273/detail.html
"The Anthonys do not want anyone besides the state, the (Medical Examiner’s) office and the defense to see them. Period," said attorney Brad Conway, who represents George and Cindy Anthony.

I don't see any difference here and what the defense is asking for, or the state for that matter.  I think the defense just wants to be able to send them to other defense members.  This is a problem for the state because the court will no longer have jurisdiction. 

However, the statement by Conway only lists the people who can see, it does not go into the details of how.  This statement to me is just a protection so that the pictures are not distributed freely, they want to hold onto their value.  I don't get this, I don't think they own the pictures, so I wouldn't think they would have any say so. 

I think the state owns the pictures and I am sure there are rules in place that prevent them from selling these types of pictures.  IIRC there have been charges brought against MEs and lab techs for doing this, I seem to remember a case in OH.

I believe the state owns the pictures, too.   My guess is that the defense could leak a couple of pics, then blame the leak on the SA Office - and then cry that KC can't get a fair trial, blah, blah, blah......
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: January 07, 2009, 05:51:54 PM »

Does anyone think there's a "behind the scenes" whizzing contest between Conway and Baez?   

LOL!  an "Ohio saying"!  Yes I do.  Definitely not going out for drinks together!

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: January 07, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »

so what is NEXT for these people? PLASTIC FLOWERS and reusuable coffin?

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

i sure wish i could post my pic... i even got a tiny url for it... i THOUGHT i put it in my siggy line... but clearly i am in dire need of help.... from some LOVEly monkey...

Hey Kim!  I'm behind so not sure if you fixed the problem and I FWIW am not good at this at all but try putting a space between the ] and h and also between the 6 and [.  I'll keep my eye out to see if it works.  If fixed, disregard.

Lovinlife

thx.. i fixed it with the help of trial and error and BRANDI (in the brandi avatar page which is a MUST SEE btw!)

It looks great!  Now I know why she (BRANDI) can't get sleep at night!

FWIW, Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't so to speak.  If they spend extravigant amount on Caylee's funeral everyone thinks they stole the $ to pay for it.  If they don't spend squat, they didn't give her the dignity she deserves.  Just hurry up and give her a proper burial already!  Don't leave her body in that cold place.  I agree her spirit is in heaven with Heather.

Hey monkeys!!

Just wanted to drop in to say hi and show off my new avi (thank you so much Brandi).

I agree with you Lovinlife - they are damned if they do and if they don't.  But they have brought that on themselves. Now we are so against them that they can't do anything right because we can't trust them or their motives.  They need to just lay Caylee to rest.

With that said, nicnic's post was awesome...thank you for writing that...I think it merits quoting again:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: nicnic on Today at 03:26:42 PM
hellooooo monkeys!

a couple of quick thoughts here,
1. I think the most probable cause for them choosing this mortuary is money..and by money, I mean that they aren't having to spend any. I'm sure this place offered their services free of costs.
2. along with that, it is possible that this will not be the location of either memorial service. Maybe it's a guise..or to throw people off..who knows. They are all about appearances..so you never know.

lastly, I know that a lot of us would like to think that caylee's memorial service, her remains, her final resting place so to speak, would be lavish and honor her the way that we think she deserves, but the truth is, nothing would be good enough for that..because she didn't deserve to have her life taken at all. And, without getting too religious, I'm just going to remember that it's not Caylee in that place. She is already in heaven, oblivious to what is taking place here, and she is at peace, and happy.

also, and this might be a mute point, but the truth is that however humble this mortuary/cremation place is, it IS used by other people who are laying their loved ones to rest, who possible cannot afford a "proper" beautiful ceremony,etc..so I'm having a hard time knocking the place..that's just me tho.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great evening monkeys!!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 07, 2009, 05:52:38 PM »

ITA, waiting for information is frustrating me.  It seems like the same old, same old Anthony unbelievable BS lately.  It's getting tiring.  Maybe it's just the lack of vitamin D?

Vitamin D.....Vitamin D.....oh yeah, now I remember that.  The SUN right?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #309 on: January 07, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »

This will be a busy day in the court room tomorrow, hope Baez is prepared.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: January 07, 2009, 05:55:17 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: January 07, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/7/casey_anthony_hearing_set_for_thursday.html

Also, there are more unreleased interviews from Cindy/George/Lee and a visit to Casey has yet to be released it appears.

Thanks again!  I can't wait to read it thru.  If the defense is granted this motion that means it becomes public, right?  Maybe I'll change my mind.  I need a new info "fix" in a bad way!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2009, 05:57:24 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 07, 2009, 05:57:30 PM »

Oh yea, seeing who can get who thrown under the bus first.  But I think its only about the monetary things.  Of course, JB would throw the A's under the bus in a sec for KC.  Not sure about the other way around.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: January 07, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. —  A Missouri man accused of killing a 36-day-old baby was not only the boyfriend of the child's mother, but was also her uncle.

That was part of what came to light in the first day of Steven Zorn's first-degree murder trial, which continued Wednesday in Buchanan County District Court. Zorn is charged in the beating death of Cora Jean Lockhart on Jan. 7, 2008.

Prosecuting Attorney Dwight Scroggins told jurors that Zorn started dating the baby's mother, Suzan Lockhart, when she was pregnant by Zorn's half-brother, David Petty.

Cora Jean was born Dec. 2, and by then Zorn lived with Lockhart and her two other children.

Just over a month later, Scroggins said, the baby was beaten to death.

Defense attorneys don't dispute the baby's cause of death, but believe evidence will show that Zorn did not knowingly kill the child with deliberation

O/T but just shows that the incest thing does happen much too often.  JMO
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: January 07, 2009, 05:59:29 PM »

Thanks again!  I can't wait to read it thru.  If the defense is granted this motion that means it becomes public, right?   Maybe I'll change my mind.  I need a new info "fix" in a bad way!

Yes.  And most if not all will be granted.  I just don't understand why Baez has to ask, its part of the discovery process.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 07, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »

Does anyone have an email address for Conway? I can't find one on his website or I am too damn pizzed to see it!!
This is all I can find. His website is not very ......................maybe like his skills

Bradley A. Conway 
Address: 390 North Orange Avenue Suite 1630
Orlando Florida [ FL ] 32801
 (407)246-0803     (407)246-7121     www.bconwaylaw.com
bradley (at) bconwaylaw.com 

jr...thanks...my darn computer froze up and it has taken me forever to get back online and to SM

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 07, 2009, 06:00:09 PM »

Baez is entitled to all of that info.     He'll get it - and hopefully, we will too - soon!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 07, 2009, 06:00:52 PM »

I second that.......  what a putz.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: January 07, 2009, 06:01:31 PM »

Every time I read about Baez et al being in court it seems the Judge reprimands them for not filing information correctly, not following procedure correctly or being completely imappropriate, such as the personal attack on Mr Morgan, so I am not too worried about the number of motions he files- he will end up no getting them as he apparently hasn't much of a clue how Court works..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.