April 18, 2024, 06:06:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 350688 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 07, 2009, 06:01:54 PM »

**snipped for space**

Thanks again!  I can't wait to read it thru.  If the defense is granted this motion that means it becomes public, right?   Maybe I'll change my mind.  I need a new info "fix" in a bad way!

Yes.  And most if not all will be granted.  I just don't understand why Baez has to ask, its part of the discovery process.

Who knows?!?!?!?!?! He probably couldn't find it in the CrackerJack Box!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: January 07, 2009, 06:02:02 PM »

O/T but just shows that the incest thing does happen much too often.  JMO

That's why I totally wouldn't be shocked if Caylee is Lee's.  IMO, especially which siblings who are very close in age and w/o a lot of adult supervision, incest is not "normal", but not unexpected.  I think Dr. Phil did a show a few years back about it and people were really shocked at how common sibling incest is.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 07, 2009, 06:02:18 PM »

Fifteen motions filed today by Baez.

Thanks Russ!  I hope they're all DENIED!

Baez is entitled to all of that info.     He'll get it - and hopefully, we will too - soon!

My eyes are never gonna be the same.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 07, 2009, 06:07:13 PM »

Links to the .pdf motions

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 07, 2009, 06:07:49 PM »

Nick Savage of the FBI and Sgt Allen met with State prosecutors today, Brad "conman" Conway, the attorney for the Anthonys joined them. Conman said that "they have more talking to do" when he first got a mike in his face upon leaving the building. Then he said that the meeting was more about the State's motion to protect images of Caylee's remains & x-rays & now states that the Anthonys do not want anyone to profit from them.
I think they are backtracking since they can't get hold of them either & this is yet again another attempt to cover their original intent. I also do not believe for a second that Brad didn't try to negotiate full immunity for his client based on two things: his original comment after the meeting stated above & that Nick Savage was with Sgt Allen for this meeting yet BC did not walk away with a deal...if you ask me judging by the WFTV raw video he looked a bit disappointed & concerned that he's not getting what he wants for his clients as easy as he projected to the public...  here's praying NO DEAL & they get charged.

Baez responded to the State's motion OMG he compared this hold up to the State being allowed to send evidence out of state for testing....what a friggin fool! Forensic testing has NOTHING to do with the issue here & their is NO comparison. The issue here is literally protecting images of Caylee in death & making sure NO ONE profits from them as well as respecting her remains & memory.    He said in his motions that the State's request is "without merit or precedent" OMG he cant be serious stating that with a straight face!   The world knows it was an issue in the Anna Nicole Smith case, Jon Benet Ramsey & many more, even Elvis for the love of God!!!    BUT HOLD UP A HOT SEC, its breaking now that the second autopsy is complete, well color me confused!   Was he not belly aching that he needed the x-rays and pictures to conduct the autopsy?   Was the family not holding up the funeral for the 2nd autopsy to be complete?     This is outrageous & I havent even read all the motions Baez filed (15) yet

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: January 07, 2009, 06:09:20 PM »

Major Newsbreak
Just watched wftv at 5. Exclusive interview with PI Hoover. He stated that PI Domenic Casey called him Nov. 14th and told him to come to town. He knew Caylee was dead and he knew where the body was.
Hoover met him on the 15th & 16th of Nov. and he filmed the area while DC talked on his cell phone. Does not know who he was talking to but stated that DC has as many as 3 cell phones.
This interview was done with Hoover and his atty. I'm sure it won't be long before wftv has the video up on their site.
 Something is definitely amiss in the Anthony camp. Let heads roll.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: January 07, 2009, 06:10:46 PM »

Major Newsbreak
Just watched wftv at 5. Exclusive interview with PI Hoover. He stated that PI Domenic Casey called him Nov. 14th and told him to come to town. He knew Caylee was dead and he knew where the body was.
Hoover met him on the 15th & 16th of Nov. and he filmed the area while DC talked on his cell phone. Does not know who he was talking to but stated that DC has as many as 3 cell phones.
This interview was done with Hoover and his atty. I'm sure it won't be long before wftv has the video up on their site.
Also forgot to mention. John Allen was involved and said the news was good for them
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: January 07, 2009, 06:11:17 PM »

Major Newsbreak

No wonder the Ant's want immunity.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 07, 2009, 06:12:32 PM »

Major Newsbreak
Also forgot to mention. John Allen was involved and said the news was good for them

WOW!    wHAT A BOMBSHELL!!!!   THANKS FOR THE INFO.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: January 07, 2009, 06:13:44 PM »

Major Newsbreak

Holy carp!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 07, 2009, 06:13:59 PM »

Major Newsbreak

Thank you Jr.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: January 07, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »

Here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/18432779/index.html
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: January 07, 2009, 06:14:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

Kathi Belich interviewed Jim Hoover and his attorney Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitness News broke the story and continues to work the angle of the mystery videotape recorded by private investigators working for the Anthonys.

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

The private investigator gave his videotape to detectives Wednesday. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter.

Private investigator Jim Hoover and his attorney told only Eyewitness News on Wednesday afternoon that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, after months of insisting Caylee was still alive, told Hoover on the morning of November 15 that Caylee was dead and that he knew where her body was.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family, brought his camera equipment and tape to an Orlando law office where he and his attorney met with the lead investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI for about three hours.

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

"Does Mr. Hoover know who told Mr. Casey that?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori.

"No, he does not," he said.

"Does Mr. Hoover know who Mr. Casey was on the phone with at the scene?" Belich asked.

"No, he does not," he said. "And it's our belief, based on his recollection, that numerous calls were made on the 15th and 16th search."

Hoover turned over his video of the search of the scene where Caylee's remains were found a month later.

The tape was handed over at the office of WFTV's legal analyst, William Sheaffer. Sheaffer is not representing any of the parties involved, but was asked by Hoover to facilitate and speed up the turning over of evidence to investigators.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 07, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »

Major Newsbreak

I guess LP wasn't lying!!!!      Now, I'm really wondering about the Meter reader - and his supervisor!    I hope NG lets LP talk tonight!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: January 07, 2009, 06:16:03 PM »

Here's the article

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: January 07, 2009, 06:16:30 PM »

Major Newsbreak

I guess LP wasn't lying!!!!      Now, I'm really wondering about the Meter reader - and his supervisor!    I hope NG lets LP talk tonight!

That's exactly what I thought.  I don't know how he does it, but Sexy Man gets a LOT of reliable info before everyone else.  (And yes, a decent amount of not so reliable info too!  )
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 07, 2009, 06:16:43 PM »

BOO - IS THIS OUR PIZZA AND FLOWER MOMENT ???   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 07, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »

Hoover may very well be the hero that cracks this thing wide open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 07, 2009, 06:18:14 PM »

always1 said
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....
 klaas said
 Why would you know Rob's IP to know if he is on the site meter?
 always1 said
 Oh, I dont, I just know where he lives and what kind of computer it normally says.Sorry Rob

Always1
To answer your question-YES that is an invasion of privacy. I don't understand why ANYONE who comes here with a pure heart to discuss Caylee's case would feel the need to use the "site meter" to find out WHO is here or would care WHAT kind of computer someone has or care where they live.  Sorry, that scares me.

Anyone who knows Rob-knows that he is THE most kind and caring man around. He puts his heart and soul into these cases and often times reaches not only into his heart but into his wallet to help the families of missing people. But for obvious reasons(like the example above) he has had to step back and NOT post here as often as he would like -for JUST this very reason. 

And just to set the record straight..Rob lives with me now and has been using my laptop!! So you can't use that site meter to do your internet "sleuthing"! If you need Rob for anything...send me an email-I will make sure that he sees it!

Sorry for the OT everyone..
~meliss

Caylee will remain in "our" hearts forever.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: January 07, 2009, 06:18:19 PM »

RE: the Anthonys choice of funeral home

I know everyone has talked about how the Anthonys appear to be well off.  I tend to think they're heavily leveraged and are putting on a show.. which is their pathology.

Everything from their PERFECT family to the PERFECT marriage to the PERFECT home to the PERFECT and EXTRAVAGANT cars.  Someone's putting on a show IMO.

Having to shell out actual cash for a funeral (which aint cheap, we just buried my father over a year ago in a modest ceremony and it was upwards of $13k), may be something that would be financially difficult.  One also has to wonder about their real financial position considering George's past financial issues, plus no one  to my knowledge is working right now.

In a morbid sense, Caylee missing is actually financially good for them.. look at all the $ they're bringing in selling her pics and doing interviews.  No one can deny it looks like they're cashing in.. at least from the outside.   

i thought the A' were broke? there has to be money coming in from somewhere. (pics & videos of Caylee) i saw somewhere they paid their property taxes on 11/25/08, $1,160. i thought they were near bankrupcy or foreclosure ealier this year. does anyone know? tia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.