April 26, 2024, 09:19:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351243 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2009, 06:18:35 PM »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 1:26 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for the Anthony family had a meeting Wednesday with prosecutors in downtown Orlando at the State Attorney's Office. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, met with prosecutors and investigators for about an hour Wednesday morning.

According to Conway, he was there to discuss Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos that the prosecution does not yet want to release to the defense. On Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion objecting to the state's refusal to turn them over.

Prosecutors say they are refusing to hand over the autopsy photos and x-rays of Caylee Anthony's remains until a judge imposes more restrictions.

The defense wants the pictures of the remains, which were discovered last December, but prosecutors are concerned the photos could be sold to media outlets for financial gain. They want the judge to first issue an order that no copies of the pictures can be made or mailed and that they are only to be used by the defense.

Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony.

I bet he's working hard on that one...and notice how after putting this out via the press any number of times, he's still waiting for that illusive immunity for his clients.

I bolded what I thought was mighty interesting.  What is Conway doing discussing the xrays and photos with prosecutors?  This has nothing to do with his clients.  Casey is not his client.  I bet they want that immunity to be able to sell these things!  I said that yesterday that the immunity ploy was so that they could guarantee the funds keep rolling in and it looks like that is definitely the case.   There might be a 7 figure deal in the works that goes bye bye if the Anthonys get arrested or indicted for anything.

Please arrest these ghouls!

So now we have our proof that the Ants want immunity and are shopping around for deals on Caylee's autopsy pictures. Shame on XX for taking down the petition thread. Obviously the support this!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

'K, I'll fess up. I'm the one who started the petition thread. My guess - and that's all I have, adm hasn't deigned to answer my ? as to why it was pulled was because.....(wait for it).....

I wouldn't provide the links when I was bullied for them.

If any of you remember my first post here, I said that I wasn't all into that "link please" crap. I figure everyone has the same internet I do (well, NASA doesn't participate in these forums, do they?) and they can look it up for themselves. When I have the link, and if I think it's important, I provide the links. But I absolutely, in my gut, from day 31, hate it when someone says "Where's the link?" It's like they think a person just makes this crap up! I am not an Anthony, I do not lie. But, I also do not take kindly to being bullied.

sorry for the OT....(Klaas, really, I'm reaching out to ya here, this is sorta on topic, as it is about the petition....and I do not mention the site in my rant.)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: January 07, 2009, 06:18:51 PM »

Any news from Boo?  Any hint of a document dump?  TYIA!

Hmmm.. no hints lately from Boo. 

Didn't want to do this.. but

*dragging out the tea pot* 

Oh, Boooooo????  c'mere lil puppy.   

Bump
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: January 07, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »

Major Newsbreak
Just watched wftv at 5. Exclusive interview with PI Hoover. He stated that PI Domenic Casey called him Nov. 14th and told him to come to town. He knew Caylee was dead and he knew where the body was.
Hoover met him on the 15th & 16th of Nov. and he filmed the area while DC talked on his cell phone. Does not know who he was talking to but stated that DC has as many as 3 cell phones.
This interview was done with Hoover and his atty. I'm sure it won't be long before wftv has the video up on their site.
 Something is definitely amiss in the Anthony camp. Let heads roll.

I guess LP wasn't lying!!!!      Now, I'm really wondering about the Meter reader - and his supervisor!    I hope NG lets LP talk tonight!

That's exactly what I thought.  I don't know how he does it, but Sexy Man gets a LOT of reliable info before everyone else.  (And yes, a decent amount of not so reliable info too!  )

Well, I guess that defense lawyer, legal analyst on CNN HL news owes LP an apology after attacking him last week.   
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #343 on: January 07, 2009, 06:19:27 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/    Second autopsy complete.

Thank goodness.  Sounds like another tid bit from Boo could happen this week.  Flowers & candles are ready.

Plenty of popcorn, snacks, and drinks are ready too!   

I got a lil behind, but I am ready too!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 07, 2009, 06:20:34 PM »

Major Newsbreak
Just watched wftv at 5. Exclusive interview with PI Hoover. He stated that PI Domenic Casey called him Nov. 14th and told him to come to town. He knew Caylee was dead and he knew where the body was.
Hoover met him on the 15th & 16th of Nov. and he filmed the area while DC talked on his cell phone. Does not know who he was talking to but stated that DC has as many as 3 cell phones.
This interview was done with Hoover and his atty. I'm sure it won't be long before wftv has the video up on their site.

I guess LP wasn't lying!!!!      Now, I'm really wondering about the Meter reader - and his supervisor!    I hope NG lets LP talk tonight!

I bet Nancy Grace is sorry she interrupted him.  She had the exclusive and didn't let it happen, because she thought she had a better point to make.  He he.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?

Stephen King couldn't have wrote this!

I am in utter shock.  The video exists.  They knew where the body was and this posturing from D Casey about suing Hoover was a grasp at straws!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2009, 06:22:07 PM »

Major Newsbreak

O HOT DAM ....this is their jam     And the walls are crumbling, crumbling down  CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »

Major Newsbreak

Thanks for the update - the plot thickens !
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2009, 06:23:18 PM »

Someone had to break ranks with this Charade of leeches tied to the Anthony debacle/family.  I felt it.

Looks like Hoover refused to buckle under threats from D. Casey.  He kept the tape and perhaps we have one good guy in the mix.

No wonder Conway seemed disappointed today!

NO IMMUNITY!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »

Major Newsbreak

O HOT DAM ....this is their jam     And the walls are crumbling, crumbling down  CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2009, 06:25:10 PM »

Hoover may very well be the hero that cracks this thing wide open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe.  It also sounds like Hoover might be afraid his a$$ will end up behind bars - so he is getting smart!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2009, 06:25:17 PM »

The ironic part..........................during that time and up till the actual discovery, DC and the A's were playing up those sightings of the little girl at the mall.
Something smells and it ain't roses.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

da da dum dum da ! The plot thickens .... the pot is being stirred ....
Hello all, this is all really good stuff today. 
ps I vote for Lee knowing ( and long B4 the middle of Nov ) 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: January 07, 2009, 06:25:39 PM »

Why is Baez motioning for the DNA tests from LEE, Cindy and George today?????  Incest???

I think everything is coming together today in shocking fashion in what is likely the story of the century.

Caylee will get justice!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2009, 06:26:53 PM »

Major Newsbreak

I bet Nancy Grace is sorry she interrupted him.  She had the exclusive and didn't let it happen, because she thought she had a better point to make.  He he.

Of course Lenny wasnt lying...the man admits he loves attention, he isnt stupid!   He wants justice for Caylee & knows Casey is GUILTY just like the rest of us sane minds...not to mention he has good reason to be rather upset with all the Anthonys & Baez for misrepresenting to him that Casey would cooperate with him in the first place...I've talked to Lenny quite a bit & underneath all that "persona" he has a decent heart & has cried like any father and grandfather would over this case

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2009, 06:26:57 PM »

Motion to Compel Unedited 911 Calls Made by Roy Kronk and Any Reports Related to Calls
Motion to Compel any and all Polygraphs Which the Defense Has Previously Requested and Been Awarded
Motion to Compel DNA Reports for George, Cindy and Lee Anthony
Demand for Discovery and Inspection Relating to Digital Forensic Evidence Obtained From Ricardo Morales
Motion to Produce Hair for Inspection and Testing and All Related Notes and Reports
Motion to Compel Fingerprint Report for George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony
Motion to Compel Investigative Reports on Zenaida Gonzalez
Motion to Compel Maps, Photos and Reports of all Locations Searched by Law Enforcement for Caylee Marie Anthony
Motion to Compel Release of Investigative Interviews of George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony
Motion to Compel Release of Video Visitations of George and Cindy Anthony on August 14, 2008
Motion to Compel Search Warrant Affidavits for December 11, 2008 and December 20, 2008 Searches Including Inventory of Items Seized and Warrants
Motion to Compel Timeline, Communications and Related Notes of Law Enforcement's Interview with Anthony Lazzaro
Motion to Compel Unedited Telephone Calls Made by Roy Kronk to Crimeline and Any Reports Related to Calls
Motion to Inspect Photographic Evidence and All Items Seized at Crime Scene
Motion to Produce Crime Scene Reports on Car Including Photos
Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2009, 06:27:21 PM »

I've lived in FL for a long time and haven't seen any funeral homes like that! Geez....it's a strip mall funeral home   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 07, 2009, 06:27:44 PM »

Why is Baez motioning for the DNA tests from LEE, Cindy and George today?????  Incest???

I think everything is coming together today in shocking fashion in what is likely the story of the century.

Caylee will get justice!
Because he wants to compare it to the other DNA at the scene if any were found. Throw the Ants under the bus if he can.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: January 07, 2009, 06:27:54 PM »

Hoover may very well be the hero that cracks this thing wide open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope so!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.