April 26, 2024, 04:59:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351211 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: January 07, 2009, 06:37:45 PM »

Boo, Is this what we have been waiting for? Does it just get better from here?
C'mon Boo, I see ya.   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #381 on: January 07, 2009, 06:38:45 PM »

Any news from Boo?  Any hint of a document dump?  TYIA!

Hmmm.. no hints lately from Boo. 

Didn't want to do this.. but

*dragging out the tea pot* 

Oh, Boooooo????  c'mere lil puppy.   

I'm way behind here, but I still remember the special recipe and Harry Potter spell I used on that teapot I awarded to Boo. Do I need to ask another trivia question? Is Boo still sick, or is she just milking it, holding out for more "tea"? Heh, if all it will take is another pot of tea....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 07, 2009, 06:40:11 PM »

Any news from Boo?  Any hint of a document dump?  TYIA!

Hmmm.. no hints lately from Boo. 

Didn't want to do this.. but

*dragging out the tea pot* 

Oh, Boooooo????  c'mere lil puppy.   

I'm way behind here, but I still remember the special recipe and Harry Potter spell I used on that teapot I awarded to Boo. Do I need to ask another trivia question? Is Boo still sick, or is she just milking it, holding out for more "tea"? Heh, if all it will take is another pot of tea....
Send her more "tea" Tevye!  Send her more "tea!"

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 07, 2009, 06:41:02 PM »

always1 said
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....
 klaas said
 Why would you know Rob's IP to know if he is on the site meter?
 always1 said
 Oh, I dont, I just know where he lives and what kind of computer it normally says.Sorry Rob

Always1
To answer your question-YES that is an invasion of privacy. I don't understand why ANYONE who comes here with a pure heart to discuss Caylee's case would feel the need to use the "site meter" to find out WHO is here or would care WHAT kind of computer someone has or care where they live.  Sorry, that scares me.

Anyone who knows Rob-knows that he is THE most kind and caring man around. He puts his heart and soul into these cases and often times reaches not only into his heart but into his wallet to help the families of missing people. But for obvious reasons(like the example above) he has had to step back and NOT post here as often as he would like -for JUST this very reason. 

And just to set the record straight..Rob lives with me now and has been using my laptop!! So you can't use that site meter to do your internet "sleuthing"! If you need Rob for anything...send me an email-I will make sure that he sees it!

Sorry for the OT everyone..
~meliss

Caylee will remain in "our" hearts forever.

Thanks Littleone.  That's why I normally don't make a big deal out of members that don't post as often as they used to.  Some have reasons that are none of our business.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: January 07, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »

da da dum dum da ! The plot thickens .... the pot is being stirred ....
Hello all, this is all really good stuff today. 
ps I vote for Lee knowing ( and long B4 the middle of Nov ) 

Me too...I vote they all knew a long time ago...

Yep.  I believe they knew from day 32.

If they knew that long ago, how could a family let their grandchild lie in the swamp?  If that has really happened this is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 07, 2009, 06:41:44 PM »

I've lived in FL for a long time and haven't seen any funeral homes like that! Geez....it's a strip mall funeral home   

I'm thinking that maybe it is really their business office ???  Where you go to make arrangements, etc.  ??
This is the address from their website:  http://www.robertbryantfuneral.com/
This is their chapel

Thanks...[ I think I'll resist the urge to click on their "Comment" link. lol. ] I have never in my life seen a mortuary such as that.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 07, 2009, 06:42:38 PM »

CynInOregon... what a beautiful place, my mom who passed away five years ago today, is in a beautiful old cemetary.

My mom died in 1989, we had a nice mortuary take care of her remains. they had her cremated and gave her back to me in a sturdy box, smaller than a shoe box that had the ashes in a plastic bag tied off and placed in the box. My brother died in 2005, he was indigent and we could not afford a burial for him, but he had a classy mortuary picked out and when we told them we only had about $800 to take care of him with, they worked with us so we could have him cremated.  they cremated him and gave him back to me in the same kind of box my mom was in.  My brother's friends collected about $300 and we bought him and my mom matching urns with the money and they sit in my living room.

Just seeing that place where Caylee is makes me sick... $300 a night at the Ritz...and Caylee is in a strip mall 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #387 on: January 07, 2009, 06:42:58 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?
This is going to get very interesting. And the gall of Cindy and George going on Larry King Live in December, talking about tips of a live Caylee. Obviously, if there PI knew Caylee was deceased, so did Cindy and George.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #388 on: January 07, 2009, 06:43:24 PM »

always1 said
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....
 klaas said
 always1 said
 Oh, I dont, I just know where he lives and what kind of computer it normally says.Sorry Rob

Always1
To answer your question-YES that is an invasion of privacy. I don't understand why ANYONE who comes here with a pure heart to discuss Caylee's case would feel the need to use the "site meter" to find out WHO is here or would care WHAT kind of computer someone has or care where they live.  Sorry, that scares me.

Anyone who knows Rob-knows that he is THE most kind and caring man around. He puts his heart and soul into these cases and often times reaches not only into his heart but into his wallet to help the families of missing people. But for obvious reasons(like the example above) he has had to step back and NOT post here as often as he would like -for JUST this very reason. 

And just to set the record straight..Rob lives with me now and has been using my laptop!! So you can't use that site meter to do your internet "sleuthing"! If you need Rob for anything...send me an email-I will make sure that he sees it!

~meliss

MELISS! HOW EXCITING! that is terrific! tell rob hi for us!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #389 on: January 07, 2009, 06:43:52 PM »

I've lived in FL for a long time and haven't seen any funeral homes like that! Geez....it's a strip mall funeral home   

I'm thinking that maybe it is really their business office ???  Where you go to make arrangements, etc.  ??
This is the address from their website:  http://www.robertbryantfuneral.com/
This is their chapel

Thanks...[ I think I'll resist the urge to click on their "Comment" link. lol. ] I have never in my life seen a mortuary such as that.

Where I live, funeral homes are stand alone and have nice landscaping.  I have never in my life seen one right next door to another business!

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 07, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »

always1 said
 klaas said
 always1 said

Always1

~meliss

WTF?
I didn't understand it either and just moved on.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 07, 2009, 06:44:55 PM »

Now, the question is....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

This is going to get very interesting. And the gall of Cindy and George going on Larry King Live in December, talking about tips of a live Caylee. Obviously, if there PI knew Caylee was deceased, so did Cindy and George.

Exactly.   Throw them in jail, already!     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 07, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »

Major Newsbreak
Just watched wftv at 5. Exclusive interview with PI Hoover. He stated that PI Domenic Casey called him Nov. 14th and told him to come to town. He knew Caylee was dead and he knew where the body was.
Hoover met him on the 15th & 16th of Nov. and he filmed the area while DC talked on his cell phone. Does not know who he was talking to but stated that DC has as many as 3 cell phones.
This interview was done with Hoover and his atty. I'm sure it won't be long before wftv has the video up on their site.
 Something is definitely amiss in the Anthony camp. Let heads roll.

I guess LP wasn't lying!!!!      Now, I'm really wondering about the Meter reader - and his supervisor!    I hope NG lets LP talk tonight!

I bet Nancy Grace is sorry she interrupted him.  She had the exclusive and didn't let it happen, because she thought she had a better point to make.  He he.

I agree Today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 07, 2009, 06:46:54 PM »

Now, the question is....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

And another thing, how about the donations - to help find a live Caylee - they were receiving all this time?   wow.  just wow.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 07, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »

WTF?
I didn't understand it either and just moved on.
yup

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 07, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »

Yes...or maybe day 25...?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: January 07, 2009, 06:48:58 PM »

Yes, this is all very interesting!! When they were on LKL, they said their PI was following up another "live" tip of Caylee that had just come in that day...There should be some major crap coming down the pipe for some of these people,we can only hope...sick, just sick and wrong!

Carmen
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #397 on: January 07, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

Hi Wyks! Are you the one who had posted about your dog burying the squirrel in the snow? All my dogs know the word squirrel, if I say theres a squirrel, they all go out running into the yard trying to catch them. Dolce can tear thru all the really cheap toys very fast, its like a compulsion or something.   I don't know why the Anthonys would chose a strip mall funeral parlor tho nothing they do surprises me anymore, they make it very clear they do not honor Caylee. She should have been buried by now.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 07, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »

Yes...or maybe day 25...?

I'm totally in line with that thinking. I think either some of them or all of them knew in late June, before June was over, around the time that George says he went into KC's trunk.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #399 on: January 07, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »

I think its funny that my hubs called and ordered a pizza about 10 mins before I got back online.

Boo you must have ESPN my dear!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.