April 26, 2024, 07:41:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351240 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 02:03:27 PM »

Does anyone have a picture or a link to a picture of the funeral home that looks like a dry cleaners? TIA, JSM
I don't but it was on NG, someone probably has a video or picture of it. Good Morning to you and Mr. Joe.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 02:03:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18429746/index.html

Dignity and respect..............MY A$$!!!!!!!!!!!
I see absolutely no dignity and respect in a store front mortuary in a strip mall with solid windows in front.

Just another excuse to kill time and B!TCH.  I am so infuriated with the defense's and the family's antics.

Need a Mad Monkey emoticon

How's this?

Thanks, Quiet, but I'm madder than that. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Here's a really MAD monkey!

RIP Sweet Puppy
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 02:05:14 PM »

I see absolutely no dignity and respect in a store front mortuary in a strip mall with solid windows in front.

Just another excuse to kill time and B!TCH.  I am so infuriated with the defense's and the family's antics.

How's this?

Thanks, Quiet, but I'm madder than that. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

I need steam coming out his ears and nose and not just annoyed the monkey.........p!!sed off the monkey. I probably shouldn't be on here right now. I'll try to behave.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 02:05:15 PM »

BooMonkey,

The 1st bit of your good news was the state's refusal to hand over the photos, vids, x-rays, etc, until there is an agreement that they will not be distributed/used/copied for profit, right?

SOOOO, is the 2nd bit of your good news that the A's will be denied any immunity? I sure hope so.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »

Anthonys' Attorney Meets With Prosecutors, Investigators

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 1:26 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for the Anthony family had a meeting Wednesday with prosecutors in downtown Orlando at the State Attorney's Office. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, met with prosecutors and investigators for about an hour Wednesday morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Anthony Family Attorney Meets With Prosecutors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Conway, he was there to discuss Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos that the prosecution does not yet want to release to the defense. On Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion objecting to the state's refusal to turn them over.

Prosecutors say they are refusing to hand over the autopsy photos and x-rays of Caylee Anthony's remains until a judge imposes more restrictions.

The defense wants the pictures of the remains, which were discovered last December, but prosecutors are concerned the photos could be sold to media outlets for financial gain. They want the judge to first issue an order that no copies of the pictures can be made or mailed and that they are only to be used by the defense.

Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony.

"Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony."

I bet he's working hard on that one...and notice how after putting this out via the press any number of times, he's still waiting for that illusive immunity for his clients.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 02:06:03 PM »

How's this?

Here's a really MAD monkey!

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I borrow him?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 02:08:18 PM »

BooMonkey,

The 1st bit of your good news was the state's refusal to hand over the photos, vids, x-rays, etc, until there is an agreement that they will not be distributed/used/copied for profit, right?

SOOOO, is the 2nd bit of your good news that the A's will be denied any immunity? I sure hope so.
I sure hope so also. Your kitty sure is a cutie.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »

Judge to address limits on images of Caylee Anthony's remains

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
12:27 PM EST, January 7, 2009
Casey Anthony's attorney today responded to prosecutors' request to limit what the defense team can do with the photos and X-rays of Caylee Marie Anthony's remains.

Jose Baez wrote in a motion that restrictions will place an undue burden - both logistically and financially - on the defense. The issue will be addressed Thursday at a hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland, who had previously ordered the state to release the images to Baez by this week.

GMAFB.    Let whoever is financing the DreamTeam pick up the added expense.   

Well, doesn't the red bold word pretty much say it all?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »

Dr. G on Rachael Ray

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 02:09:07 PM »

Does anyone have a picture or a link to a picture of the funeral home that looks like a dry cleaners? TIA, JSM
It was shown on NG last night. I guess you can find it if someone you tubed it.
Thanks JR we found it. I am at lunch and couldn't find a pic of it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 02:09:24 PM »

BooMonkey,

I sure hope so also. Your kitty sure is a cutie.

Thanks. I love my little fluffy pal.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 02:09:36 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2009, 02:09:37 PM »

I don't but it was on NG, someone probably has a video or picture of it. Good Morning to you and Mr. Joe.
Good morning Rose and Zoe.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it? TIA
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

Anthonys' Attorney Meets With Prosecutors, Investigators

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 1:26 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for the Anthony family had a meeting Wednesday with prosecutors in downtown Orlando at the State Attorney's Office. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, met with prosecutors and investigators for about an hour Wednesday morning.

VIDEO REPORT: Anthony Family Attorney Meets With Prosecutors

According to Conway, he was there to discuss Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos that the prosecution does not yet want to release to the defense. On Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion objecting to the state's refusal to turn them over.

Prosecutors say they are refusing to hand over the autopsy photos and x-rays of Caylee Anthony's remains until a judge imposes more restrictions.

The defense wants the pictures of the remains, which were discovered last December, but prosecutors are concerned the photos could be sold to media outlets for financial gain. They want the judge to first issue an order that no copies of the pictures can be made or mailed and that they are only to be used by the defense.

Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony.

"Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony."

I bet he's working hard on that one...and notice how after putting this out via the press any number of times, he's still waiting for that illusive immunity for his clients.

I bolded what I thought was mighty interesting.  What is Conway doing discussing the xrays and photos with prosecutors?  This has nothing to do with his clients.  Casey is not his client.  I bet they want that immunity to be able to sell these things!  I said that yesterday that the immunity ploy was so that they could guarantee the funds keep rolling in and it looks like that is definitely the case.   There might be a 7 figure deal in the works that goes bye bye if the Anthonys get arrested or indicted for anything.

Please arrest these ghouls!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 02:11:20 PM »

Thanks and WOW, I have never seen a morturary like this, in a strip mall.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »

Casey Anthony's attorney today responded to prosecutors' request to limit what the defense team can do with the photos and X-rays of Caylee Marie Anthony's remains.

Jose Baez wrote in a motion that restrictions will place an undue burden - both logistically and financially - on the defense. The issue will be addressed Thursday at a hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland, who had previously ordered the state to release the images to Baez by this week.

GMAFB.    Let whoever is financing the DreamTeam pick up the added expense.   

Well, doesn't the red bold word pretty much say it all?

These people make me sick.   All they care about is money.     
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »

Here take your pick! Hope one of these will do! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2009, 02:11:56 PM »

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it? TIA
Never mind, someone posted it. Thanks
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2009, 02:12:14 PM »

Prosecutors asked Strickland to restrict what Baez can do with the three discs they are going to release.

The state doesn't want Baez to be able to copy, print or reproduce the images -- including sending them in the mail or over the Internet. And prosecutors want to ensure the photos remain with Baez and in the courts' jurisdiction. And defense experts must view them in Baez's presence. Baez argued in his two-page motion that most of the defense experts who would review the images are out of state. And he points out that the state's experts were allowed to take samples out of the state, including labs in Indiana and Virginia.

Meanwhile, local and federal investigators met with prosecutors this morning at the State Attorney's Office.

Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen and FBI Special Agent Nick Savage left about 11:30 a.m. and said it was a routine meeting to discuss the case.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also met with prosecutors this morning. Conway said the meeting was related to state's motion about the images. The Anthonys were not there.

"Jose Baez wrote in a motion that restrictions will place an undue burden - both logistically and financially - on the defense."

FINANCIALLY...FINANCIALLY...FINANCIALLY...FINANCIALLY...FINANCIALLY!

Hey, Jose! That's the point - so you and the scum you represent and her parents and all the hangers-on can't profit from the murder of this little girl! At least, no more than you already have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.