April 25, 2024, 03:56:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351142 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #460 on: January 07, 2009, 07:26:53 PM »

Why is Baez motioning for the DNA tests from LEE, Cindy and George today?????  Incest???

I think everything is coming together today in shocking fashion in what is likely the story of the century.

Caylee will get justice!
I don't understand why he has to motion for any of it.  I thought as part of discovery it had to be turned over to him. 

Ok- I stepped out for a bit so I am way behind so I apologize in advance if this has been posted but - the reason that he is motioning for stuff he is entitled to is that they are motions to compel. Basically that means that he wants to court to make the prosecution do what they were told or face sanctions - I think it is just posturing in response to the SA filing the motion to make the defense promise to not sell the pics or other stuff. Kind of a tit for tat.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: January 07, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?

I think I'm leaning towards the anthony's ultimately spilling,something casey told them in coded letter perhaps, to the P.I. I'm not saying Baez did not know this also, but for "legal" reasons, I think the tip must have come from the anthony's rather than baez.
i.e. baez couldn't tell the P.I. this stuff ( because he would get himself into trouble with the courts) so low and behold, the P.I. quits working for Baez in October was it? and Ta-daaaa now works for the Anthony's...and a month later he knows the location of Caylee's remains.
This case has got to be one of the biggest clusterflips I have ever heard of!!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: January 07, 2009, 07:29:03 PM »

I've lived in FL for a long time and haven't seen any funeral homes like that! Geez....it's a strip mall funeral home   

I'm thinking that maybe it is really their business office ???  Where you go to make arrangements, etc.  ??
This is the address from their website:  http://www.robertbryantfuneral.com/
This is their chapel

Thanks...[ I think I'll resist the urge to click on their "Comment" link. lol. ] I have never in my life seen a mortuary such as that.

Where I live, funeral homes are stand alone and have nice landscaping.  I have never in my life seen one right next door to another business!

Lisa
I live in N.J.  Never did I see a mortuary in a strip mall-
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #463 on: January 07, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »

Tevye...Link Please. You certainly had a lot of patience this morning on that particular thread.
Why, thank you! I'm generally a snarky person, so I knew I really had to hold my fingers for that one. But, it seems as if anyone thinks it's in "bad taste" to request that the Anthonys not be allowed to continue to make money off their dead granddaughter, well, that must be reason enough to delete the thread. Oh, gosh, wish I had the "right name"!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: January 07, 2009, 07:29:13 PM »

So was the code word for Caylee "tire clocks"??

George had to of known he was implicating himself with that story, why in the world would he have thrown out that random story to the LE?  Guilty conscience trying to break out??

Oh goodness here comes that fish smell again.
Where did you see that Dolce????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: January 07, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »

Does anyone recall when LP said something along the lines of "don't be surprised if LE doesn't already know where her body is"?

Yeah, he said that. But I am confused. While it seems Dc knew where the body was, did LE actually know? Am I missing something?
If Le knew where the body was-why didnt they go and get it?I

Yes. That is what I am saying. Maybe this DC knew, but I don't think LE knew. IF they did know, and didn't go get it, then I am sure Casey will walk.
Perhaps he thought Hoover would put on his big boy pants and do the stand up thing and talk to LE without having to be prodded into it by LP leaking it to the media.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 07, 2009, 07:29:44 PM »

On JVM - Kathi Belich said that Hoover told the FBI that D. Casey was at remains site several times.  Maybe he did plant the book!  wow    Why would he go there several times?

OMG this is INSANE!!!! 

Hey Anothermonkey. OMG is right. 

Hey there, Trimm!

Is it just me, or is that Jayne Weintraub  annoying as H#LL!!

Well I Know she sure is annoying the H*LL  out of 2 monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: January 07, 2009, 07:30:13 PM »

Oh I thought Lp said it the Nov 9 0r 10 on NG-a day or 2 before Caylee was found..

oh Iam sorry the Month was Dec 9th or 10 not Nov- Lp said it on NG aday or 2 before Caylee was found..
Those dates would make more sense and would mean that LE didn't just leave her out there.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 07, 2009, 07:31:06 PM »

Yes, this is all very interesting!! When they were on LKL, they said their PI was following up another "live" tip of Caylee that had just come in that day...There should be some major crap coming down the pipe for some of these people,we can only hope...sick, just sick and wrong!

It's really astounding, isn't it ?  [ I'm thinking Orlando may have to quickly enlarge their incarceration facilities ! ]
I'm thinking like import more attorneys. I think all the attys in Orlando are already involved in this case working "pro bono". Not helping the economy much.

You can be sure they are only working "pro bono" until such time as the big media payday comes around..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: January 07, 2009, 07:31:29 PM »

Dolce, do you know that area, wouldnt there be a better place to put Caylee???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #470 on: January 07, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »

On JVM - Kathi Belich said that Hoover told the FBI that D. Casey was at remains site several times.  Maybe he did plant the book!  wow    Why would he go there several times?

OMG this is INSANE!!!! 

Hey Anothermonkey. OMG is right. 

Hey there, Trimm!

Is it just me, or is that Jayne Weintraub  annoying as H#LL!!

No, I can't stand her either!

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #471 on: January 07, 2009, 07:32:16 PM »

Still catching up btw phone calls and dinner, but wanted to say that the petition is one whole day old and there are over 400 signatures!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/signatures.html

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: January 07, 2009, 07:32:37 PM »

always1 said
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....
 klaas said
 Why would you know Rob's IP to know if he is on the site meter?
 always1 said
 Oh, I dont, I just know where he lives and what kind of computer it normally says.Sorry Rob

Always1
To answer your question-YES that is an invasion of privacy. I don't understand why ANYONE who comes here with a pure heart to discuss Caylee's case would feel the need to use the "site meter" to find out WHO is here or would care WHAT kind of computer someone has or care where they live.  Sorry, that scares me.

Anyone who knows Rob-knows that he is THE most kind and caring man around. He puts his heart and soul into these cases and often times reaches not only into his heart but into his wallet to help the families of missing people. But for obvious reasons(like the example above) he has had to step back and NOT post here as often as he would like -for JUST this very reason. 

And just to set the record straight..Rob lives with me now and has been using my laptop!! So you can't use that site meter to do your internet "sleuthing"! If you need Rob for anything...send me an email-I will make sure that he sees it!

Sorry for the OT everyone..
~meliss

Caylee will remain in "our" hearts forever.

WTF?

Thank you JuJu...I read it the first time and thought WTF is this....I read it again and am still asking myself the same thing....Rob lives with little one now and uses her computer??  ..Since when can Rob NOT speak for himself??  ..oh my lord...please beam me up scottie!!  And someone please pass me a good stiff drink!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 07, 2009, 07:32:41 PM »

Nancy Grace Transcript 12/9/08

But everybody knows when she died and -- the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: January 07, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »

that is true QuietMonkey, it is odd to see it in a shopping center like that..
I've seen churches in them tho..actually have been to one ( it was great- they finally got their real one built) but hey, I chalked that up to "highways and byways".lol

you guys, don't feel guilty cause of what I said..it was just..i dont know. it was just kind of me struggling out loud with it.LOL.

No need to explain nicnic. I understand what you were saying. It really was just a big disappointment to see that is were Caylee is until they lay her to rest. I just expected more I guess and felt "let down" for Caylee. I know she's not really there, but to those of us alive and who know what happened to her and how she layed out in the woods for 6mos, it's sad to know she's lying there in a box in a strip mall mortuary. I guess the expectations were higher. I hope where ever she's laid to rest that it's beautiful and peaceful.

thank you QuietMonkey- I suppose a lot of my feeling is just..I would hate for someone to come to this site, and stumble upon some trash-talking about this place, and get their feelings hurt because they have had to use those facilities, or know someone who has..or..you know?
Anyway, I know what you mean. Smile

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: January 07, 2009, 07:33:53 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?

I think I'm leaning towards the anthony's ultimately spilling,something casey told them in coded letter perhaps, to the P.I. I'm not saying Baez did not know this also, but for "legal" reasons, I think the tip must have come from the anthony's rather than baez.
i.e. baez couldn't tell the P.I. this stuff ( because he would get himself into trouble with the courts) so low and behold, the P.I. quits working for Baez in October was it? and Ta-daaaa now works for the Anthony's...and a month later he knows the location of Caylee's remains.
This case has got to be one of the biggest clusterflips I have ever heard of!!

OMG, You mentioned the letters from Casey to her parents reminded me that I was told just recently that prisons will copy incoming and going inmate mail if they suspect letters are being written in code.  A prisoner has no expectation of privacy except if it is mail to or from her attorney.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: January 07, 2009, 07:34:18 PM »

Oh I thought Lp said it the Nov 9 0r 10 on NG-a day or 2 before Caylee was found..

oh Iam sorry the Month was Dec 9th or 10 not Nov- Lp said it on NG aday or 2 before Caylee was found..
Those dates would make more sense and would mean that LE didn't just leave her out there.

Yep.  I have to correct myself again.   I think you are correct.   I had a brain fart.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: January 07, 2009, 07:35:35 PM »

The A's make me want to vomit!

Heres what i think. Casey shouldtake her commisary money and send it to the family for funeral funds and anything else she gets and offer her daughter a proper buriel.  How can a mother be so cold hearted...............
I have a question-If the ANts really don't have money-what about extended family members lending a hand.  You would think the family would get together and bury this poor child.  I  also think that a funeral home would work out an arrangement with them.  This is a very sad case you would think family and friend would get together.  If this happend god forbid to someone I know -we would all help
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: January 07, 2009, 07:35:38 PM »

Still catching up btw phone calls and dinner, but wanted to say that the petition is one whole day old and there are over 400 signatures!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/signatures.html

That's great, Boo.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: January 07, 2009, 07:36:11 PM »

Nancy Grace Transcript 12/9/08

But everybody knows when she died and -- the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere.

Good work, Today! 

So it was just 2 days before her remains were "found."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.