April 26, 2024, 05:27:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351213 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: January 07, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »

Does anyone recall when LP said something along the lines of "don't be surprised if LE doesn't already know where her body is"?

I can't be specific right now, but it was around a week or so .. maybe 2 at the most ... before the body was found?
So it was definitely in the same time frame.

I think LP made that statement around Nov 5-6, IIRC.

Oh I thought Lp said it the Nov 9 0r 10 on NG-a day or 2 before Caylee was found..

That is what I recall...the 9th - 2 days before she was found..... on Nancy Grace

Dec not Nov but I do see that has been corrected... I am still confused as to what LP knew then, if anything.....since he says he was not approached until a week or so AFTER Caylee's remains were found...I honestly believe if he knew anything on the 9th when he made that statement he would have gone and gotten her himself...hopefully someday he will explain it
MHO is that LP heard a rumor that Caylee had been found.  He made the assumption that the OSCO or FBI went and got her (he didn't say they left her).  The rumor was correct, LP's assumption about who found her was wrong. 

Nancy Grace Transcript 12/9/08

But everybody knows when she died and -- the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere.

LP did smack NG tonight, I enjoyed it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 07, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »

OMG  !!!!  IS EVERYONE HEARING THIS ON NG ??????  PLEASE,  NOW I NEED A DRINK.  I can't believe it seems like it is all true

Somehow I'm not shocked.  We always figured they knew Caylee was dead.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #582 on: January 07, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »

Baez's autopsy done 5 days ago.......so what is the A's excuse for no funeral???

Waiting for immunity.

Waiting for Immunity and to get into the funeral home so they can take their photos to sell.
I agree 100%

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #583 on: January 07, 2009, 08:27:03 PM »

First off, Happy New Year to All My Friends, I have missed you all - terribly. I hope that this year all of your dreams and wishes all come true. And you all have many more wonderful years ahead.

Sunny, we have been friends fer, well, on and off friends, and then back on friends, fer years. I love ya girl. We have been thru alot together. And I'm sure there will be a lot more to come. We ARE friends, Now and ferever.

No one needs to question Meliss at all. If anything, we should be wondering why anyone here is looking at a Victims Rights Advocate and trying to find if I am "on" or not. By the way I was not. THAT was wrong.

I have never in my life met a kinder and more wonderful woman than Meliss, It's true and I sure do not mind saying that publicly. She has done a lot fer Caylee and the cause of missing people. People like Ray Gricar. Someone who was pretty much left on the side of the road in terms of Justice. He's not the SEXY missing person case. Not a child - he was a grown man that vanished. But he is missing. And Meliss has been trying her hardest fer more then 3.5 years to find him. She is one of the only people even interested. Kinda like some of the cases where I try to help. Like some of the prostitutes in North Vegas, the Smiley Face Killer gang and a few you have never heard of. Ray Gricar was a county prosecutor fer Gawd sakes and if he can't get Justice - well, there's only so much hope fer the rest of us. I have seen all she has done for Ray and his family and let me tell you - there is not a person more devoted to that cause than her. It is my pleasure to know her. And of course all of YOU.

May I, if I might, Can I give you some advice - please investigate the suspects and not each other, you will get further in the long run and actually do some good fer a family that truly needs your help. Searching to see who is ON and what kind of computer I use is not helping anyone.

Let me tell you - I have used four computers since SM opened on 6-13-2005. Yep that was the first day the SM forum was opened. It was Tom Royce's idea and a great idea it truly was. It was a spectacular idea. And not with out Red's full endorsement.

In my time at SM, I have had attacks that you will never hopefully have, both verbal and technological. I hope you are never attacked in a technological sense. It costs money and time to replace your files and to be quite honest with you  - it's a huge pain in the ass.

If someone is concerned about my whereabouts, well, most know how to reach me, but I don't believe it's a good idea to tell anyone - publicly that you know where someone lives or what kind of computer they use. To me - that's a no - no. I do not investigate you and I expect the same. I am a victims rights advocate and I would never consider looking at you as a suspect and treating you as such. When we're all on the same page - it works so much better and we help those that need the help.

As fer Meliss, she is one of a kind, I would hope that you would treat her with the respect she has earned over the years by helping those that need the help and as I would treat you. I think together she and I will make great things happen.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you all make a difference in the lives of those that mean the most to you and when you have the opportunity, you help someone less fortunate.

wow.
just WOW,,,

i would hope that my asking HOW SOMEONE IS..or GOSH YOU ARE MISSED, or HAVE YOU SEEN....
is NEVER misconstrued as TRACKING SOMEONE DOWN....

that being said..

hey rob! youve been missed! how are you... and oh.. i am glad someone HAS seen ya!  Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #584 on: January 07, 2009, 08:27:38 PM »

OMG  !!!!  IS EVERYONE HEARING THIS ON NG ??????  PLEASE,  NOW I NEED A DRINK.  I can't believe it seems like it is all true

No...can you fill me in please...I have no TV 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 07, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

Hey Girl!!  You got it....frozen margarita coming your way!

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.

It would not bother me Klaas.  Everytime I log onto the Scared Monkeys ... I am aware that someone may be monitoring me if the option is available for monitoring.

I know nothing about accessing the site meter but ... I was thankful whenrbrt a Monkey would let us know when Peaches had last logged into the site considering her postings were few and far between in the last two months of her life.  I felt reassured that Peaches was aware of our loving thoughts, prayers and well wishes.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 07, 2009, 08:27:59 PM »

LP did smack NG tonight, I enjoyed it.

Gosh, I am sorry I am missing it tonight. Sad
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #587 on: January 07, 2009, 08:28:23 PM »

First off, Happy New Year to All My Friends, I have missed you all - terribly. I hope that this year all of your dreams and wishes all come true. And you all have many more wonderful years ahead.

Sunny, we have been friends fer, well, on and off friends, and then back on friends, fer years. I love ya girl. We have been thru alot together. And I'm sure there will be a lot more to come. We ARE friends, Now and ferever.

No one needs to question Meliss at all. If anything, we should be wondering why anyone here is looking at a Victims Rights Advocate and trying to find if I am "on" or not. By the way I was not. THAT was wrong.

I have never in my life met a kinder and more wonderful woman than Meliss, It's true and I sure do not mind saying that publicly. She has done a lot fer Caylee and the cause of missing people. People like Ray Gricar. Someone who was pretty much left on the side of the road in terms of Justice. He's not the SEXY missing person case. Not a child - he was a grown man that vanished. But he is missing. And Meliss has been trying her hardest fer more then 3.5 years to find him. She is one of the only people even interested. Kinda like some of the cases where I try to help. Like some of the prostitutes in North Vegas, the Smiley Face Killer gang and a few you have never heard of. Ray Gricar was a county prosecutor fer Gawd sakes and if he can't get Justice - well, there's only so much hope fer the rest of us. I have seen all she has done for Ray and his family and let me tell you - there is not a person more devoted to that cause than her. It is my pleasure to know her. And of course all of YOU.

May I, if I might, Can I give you some advice - please investigate the suspects and not each other, you will get further in the long run and actually do some good fer a family that truly needs your help. Searching to see who is ON and what kind of computer I use is not helping anyone.

Let me tell you - I have used four computers since SM opened on 6-13-2005. Yep that was the first day the SM forum was opened. It was Tom Royce's idea and a great idea it truly was. It was a spectacular idea. And not with out Red's full endorsement.

In my time at SM, I have had attacks that you will never hopefully have, both verbal and technological. I hope you are never attacked in a technological sense. It costs money and time to replace your files and to be quite honest with you  - it's a huge pain in the ass.

If someone is concerned about my whereabouts, well, most know how to reach me, but I don't believe it's a good idea to tell anyone - publicly that you know where someone lives or what kind of computer they use. To me - that's a no - no. I do not investigate you and I expect the same. I am a victims rights advocate and I would never consider looking at you as a suspect and treating you as such. When we're all on the same page - it works so much better and we help those that need the help.

As fer Meliss, she is one of a kind, I would hope that you would treat her with the respect she has earned over the years by helping those that need the help and as I would treat you. I think together she and I will make great things happen.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you all make a difference in the lives of those that mean the most to you and when you have the opportunity, you help someone less fortunate.

Hi Rob, I'm sorry I started all this mess. I asked where you were last night. I know you always have kind words when people think the case is lost. So I asked if you were around because I wanted to hear what your thoughts were. I just know you are a good person that listened to me about my friends murder. I really am glad for you and Meliss. She sounds like a wonderful person and I hope she finds Ray for better or worse. I truly believe it is worse having a missing person than having a murdered friend without out knowing the killer. Thanks for listening. Joesamas Mama.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 07, 2009, 08:28:26 PM »

Please please, I hope if all this is true, which I am starting to believe it is....Please Lock up that whole family.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #589 on: January 07, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »

Ok - I do not watch NG until the 10 repeat - what the devil is going on???? LP was right - the family knew the whole time where Caylee was - right? Scum.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #590 on: January 07, 2009, 08:29:16 PM »

I love how NG just cut off Henry L.      Earlier he said the test results weren't back I thought and now he said they haven't done any tests yet.  LE  get the NG transcripts.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 07, 2009, 08:29:29 PM »

I know we're flogging this subject to death (where is the dead horse icon?), but I don't want people to get scared away from posting because of the site meter. I've played around with the site meter on occasion in moments of boredom, just to see what it would do. What I discovered is that my location floats around to anywhere within 100  miles of where I actually live. One day it will show me near Knoxville, and the next day it will show me closer to Atlanta. After I noticed that about me, I started looking at the posting locations of other posters who general area I knew. It looks to me as if the site meter does that with a lot of people. I honestly don't think any general poster could use a site meter to track someone to more than a vague, general area. Of course, I'm not a computer expert, so I could easily be wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

I Stand With The Girl
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: January 07, 2009, 08:30:20 PM »

I'm in shock, I think 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 07, 2009, 08:30:40 PM »

No...can you fill me in please...I have no TV 

Hi SS;  It looks like it is true that Dominic Casey was told where Caylee's body was and had Hoover go with him to help locate her body back in November
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 07, 2009, 08:31:07 PM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.

Klaas, honestly it wouldn't bother me at all.....but if it bothers someone else I think it's up to them to say so. I have never seem the need to check on the site meter. I do think kf Rob or anyone has a problem it needed to be handled by Rob. The post was IMO out of line. If Rob and Little One have found love, or whatever, good for them...I think her post was rude and should have been handled better than it was. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #595 on: January 07, 2009, 08:31:27 PM »

can someone please give highlights? or lowlights Sad

i am afraid i managed to move my tv... and uh.. aPPARantly i have disconnected the sattelite... and the CONNECTION aPPARENTLY is under the HOUSE (manufactured house)..

so since hubby is STILL in hospitol, i put on his coveralls... threw on a hat and gloves.. grabbed a flashlight.. and went UNDER the scary cubbiehole leading to the UNDER THE SCARY HOUSE AREA... and i couldnt get myself past some BIG PIPE (that i didnt want to move for fear i would pull IT off and make even MORE trouble )
i finally gave up.... i have no sattellite ... in this room... and dd is watchin tv in my room.... so i am SOL..

bottom line.. i need UPDATES! Smile

THX

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 07, 2009, 08:31:39 PM »

I know we're flogging this subject to death (where is the dead horse icon?), but I don't want people to get scared away from posting because of the site meter. I've played around with the site meter on occasion in moments of boredom, just to see what it would do. What I discovered is that my location floats around to anywhere within 100  miles of where I actually live. One day it will show me near Knoxville, and the next day it will show me closer to Atlanta. After I noticed that about me, I started looking at the posting locations of other posters who general area I knew. It looks to me as if the site meter does that with a lot of people. I honestly don't think any general poster could use a site meter to track someone to more than a vague, general area. Of course, I'm not a computer expert, so I could easily be wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

I agree BT... it does that to me too....not really scary... IMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 07, 2009, 08:32:33 PM »

OMG the Ant's picked the funeral home that looks like its in the ghetto!  (Down here that is what our ghetto looks like in Naples...they tore it down and rebuilt it pretty though)

Can't help it...gotta do it
elvis presley - in the ghetto   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

You really need an Elvis monkey. 

hmmmm ...lemme think on that Wink

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: January 07, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »

Hi Rob, I'm sorry I started all this mess. I asked where you were last night. I know you always have kind words when people think the case is lost. So I asked if you were around because I wanted to hear what your thoughts were. I just know you are a good person that listened to me about my friends murder. I really am glad for you and Meliss. She sounds like a wonderful person and I hope she finds Ray for better or worse. I truly believe it is worse having a missing person than having a murdered friend without out knowing the killer. Thanks for listening. Joesamas Mama.

I have no idea what's going on here, and I am not wanting to get involved. But I just want to say to Joesmama that I seriously doubt anyone is upset with you. It seems you just asked a question, and that is reasonable. I don't think you're to blame...from what I can tell getting in on the tail end of it.

Anyway, I like everyone here, even if we disagree. I believe we are all important and have the same interest in finding justice for Caylee and other's like her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: January 07, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »

Klaas, honestly it wouldn't bother me at all.....but if it bothers someone else I think it's up to them to say so. I have never seem the need to check on the site meter. I do think kf Rob or anyone has a problem it needed to be handled by Rob. The post was IMO out of line. If Rob and Little One have found love, or whatever, good for them...I think her post was rude and should have been handled better than it was. JMO

Sunny - you mean to tell me if someone was investigating YOU, looking for YOUR IP, knew where YOU lived and investigated YOU that's ok? 

NONE of this belongs in the Caylee thread. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.