April 25, 2024, 01:20:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351131 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #700 on: January 07, 2009, 09:12:52 PM »

Does any smart monkey know how to get an e-mail or phone number for Judge Strickland.  I think we should write and call him and tell him not to let anyone have photo copies of Caylee's remains. 

I do not recommend that the public interfer by contacting the presiding judge in this case, unless you want the defense to raise that he was bias in his rulings based on an outcry from the public - Judges arent stupid, and there is precedent if he can rule restrictions without worrying about appellate reversal he will
I don't know how the defense would know if the public contacted him. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #701 on: January 07, 2009, 09:13:04 PM »

Okay SS ... You keep trying to find Boo (she couldn't get her head stuck in that "tea" pot could she Tevye?) ... It's past my bedtime ... I'll be back sometime tomorrow ... and if I missed any "breaking" news from Boo ... I'm going to bite her! 

I hope she shows up ?? I'm so lost I don't know where to start reading from.. Good Night Newfie

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: January 07, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »

Hoover may very well be the hero that cracks this thing wide open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe.  It also sounds like Hoover might be afraid his a$$ will end up behind bars - so he is getting smart!

Ok, the thing I don't get... Why didn't either of the PI's, on being contacted by whomever, march it straight to LE and the FBI, rather than taking the matter into their own hands and video the area themselves??   Wouldn't either of them have seen that if true, that Caylee's body was there, that down the road this would have possibly been tampering with evidence, possibly obstruction of justice?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #703 on: January 07, 2009, 09:14:27 PM »

OMG  !!!!  IS EVERYONE HEARING THIS ON NG ??????  PLEASE,  NOW I NEED A DRINK.  I can't believe it seems like it is all true

Somehow I'm not shocked.  We always figured they knew Caylee was dead.

can someone please give highlights? or lowlights Sad

i am afraid i managed to move my tv... and uh.. aPPARantly i have disconnected the sattelite... and the CONNECTION aPPARENTLY is under the HOUSE (manufactured house)..

so since hubby is STILL in hospitol, i put on his coveralls... threw on a hat and gloves.. grabbed a flashlight.. and went UNDER the scary cubbiehole leading to the UNDER THE SCARY HOUSE AREA... and i couldnt get myself past some BIG PIPE (that i didnt want to move for fear i would pull IT off and make even MORE trouble )
i finally gave up.... i have no sattellite ... in this room... and dd is watchin tv in my room.... so i am SOL..

bottom line.. i need UPDATES! Smile

THX

WOW after all that you DESERVE updates and highlights!!

heh.. thanks! but now i have the LINK to the stream of NG... so i can watch that later! yeeeeeeeeeehaw!

i mean.. gah.. pass me the rolaids...Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #704 on: January 07, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »

Okay SS ... You keep trying to find Boo (she couldn't get her head stuck in that "tea" pot could she Tevye?) ... It's past my bedtime ... I'll be back sometime tomorrow ... and if I missed any "breaking" news from Boo ... I'm going to bite her! 

I hope she shows up ?? I'm so lost I don't know where to start reading from.. Good Night Newfie

I love "tea"!    drunken

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »

First off, Happy New Year to All My Friends, I have missed you all - terribly. I hope that this year all of your dreams and wishes all come true. And you all have many more wonderful years ahead.

Sunny, we have been friends fer, well, on and off friends, and then back on friends, fer years. I love ya girl. We have been thru alot together. And I'm sure there will be a lot more to come. We ARE friends, Now and ferever.

No one needs to question Meliss at all. If anything, we should be wondering why anyone here is looking at a Victims Rights Advocate and trying to find if I am "on" or not. By the way I was not. THAT was wrong.

I have never in my life met a kinder and more wonderful woman than Meliss, It's true and I sure do not mind saying that publicly. She has done a lot fer Caylee and the cause of missing people. People like Ray Gricar. Someone who was pretty much left on the side of the road in terms of Justice. He's not the SEXY missing person case. Not a child - he was a grown man that vanished. But he is missing. And Meliss has been trying her hardest fer more then 3.5 years to find him. She is one of the only people even interested. Kinda like some of the cases where I try to help. Like some of the prostitutes in North Vegas, the Smiley Face Killer gang and a few you have never heard of. Ray Gricar was a county prosecutor fer Gawd sakes and if he can't get Justice - well, there's only so much hope fer the rest of us. I have seen all she has done for Ray and his family and let me tell you - there is not a person more devoted to that cause than her. It is my pleasure to know her. And of course all of YOU.

May I, if I might, Can I give you some advice - please investigate the suspects and not each other, you will get further in the long run and actually do some good fer a family that truly needs your help. Searching to see who is ON and what kind of computer I use is not helping anyone.

Let me tell you - I have used four computers since SM opened on 6-13-2005. Yep that was the first day the SM forum was opened. It was Tom Royce's idea and a great idea it truly was. It was a spectacular idea. And not with out Red's full endorsement.

In my time at SM, I have had attacks that you will never hopefully have, both verbal and technological. I hope you are never attacked in a technological sense. It costs money and time to replace your files and to be quite honest with you  - it's a huge pain in the ass.

If someone is concerned about my whereabouts, well, most know how to reach me, but I don't believe it's a good idea to tell anyone - publicly that you know where someone lives or what kind of computer they use. To me - that's a no - no. I do not investigate you and I expect the same. I am a victims rights advocate and I would never consider looking at you as a suspect and treating you as such. When we're all on the same page - it works so much better and we help those that need the help.

As fer Meliss, she is one of a kind, I would hope that you would treat her with the respect she has earned over the years by helping those that need the help and as I would treat you. I think together she and I will make great things happen.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you all make a difference in the lives of those that mean the most to you and when you have the opportunity, you help someone less fortunate.

Hi Rob, Nice to see you.  If I made a hotmail or yahoo account could you give my email addy to Meliss?  I am soooo into the Ray Gricar case as his car was found where I shop at, within 10 miles from my house.  I would love to run some ideas, facts and rumors by her.

I'm glad you found true happiness.  Happy New Year to both of you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:18 PM »

tada! Elvis Monkey!

Can you make the king shimmy?

The rumors are true ... ELVIS LIVES!!!  Hubby and I saw Elvis at a dinner show about a year.  He has not aged a big.  What a show.  The king even through Tamikosmom a rose while he sang Love me Tender.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 
If you are a dumb monkey so am I, I don't get this at all. I wish someone would throw some ideas out, how this makes sense.
Thanks No Rose, Glad to know I'm in good company! 
I've been trying to figure this out for days.
OK, There is 149 smart monkeys on line....help us out!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #708 on: January 07, 2009, 09:16:27 PM »

Damn you people talk alot, I just got caught up and it's been over an hour!!!

No biting Newfie, I don't have anything new to report right now!! 
I tried to save you a piece of pizza Boo...but I ate it.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 07, 2009, 09:16:44 PM »

OMG the Ant's picked the funeral home that looks like its in the ghetto!  (Down here that is what our ghetto looks like in Naples...they tore it down and rebuilt it pretty though)

Can't help it...gotta do it
elvis presley - in the ghetto   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

You really need an Elvis monkey. 

I was hoping Brandi might have the time to make me one but I know she's busy with valentines day (blah) 

It's his birthday tomorrow  Uh hu...thank ya very much..

tada! Elvis Monkey!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: January 07, 2009, 09:16:57 PM »

I tried signing it but it asked for a donation.  I skipped that page but now my signature isn't showing up. Should I try it again?
That is just their advertisement.  Above the donation request it should read "Your signature has been posted.  Thank you for using ipetitions."
If you click on the link and look at "Signatures" I am sure you are there.
Thanks I'll check it now to see if it has showed up yet.  I didn't see "Your signature has been posted."
Strange!  You should get an email confirmation as well.  If you do not get that I would say to resign.
I tried to resign but it came up that I'd already signed. Another poster told me to check my email and I just found out that I got the email.  I checked the anonymous poster and wrote a comment.  I think what happened is my comment just didn't get posted because of this.  Either way I did get the petition signed which is the important thing.  Thanks for all your help!  Also congratulations on your coming twins!
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: January 07, 2009, 09:17:21 PM »

Baez trying to get 500,000 for exclusive interview with Casey.   JSM, don't feel bad you did nothing wrong, hugs for you and Mr. Joe.
That is crazy, 500,000. For her sorry azz? I for one wouldn't watch it until it hit YouTube. But they would yank before I could see it. I hate Baez, I hope he gets some kind of illness like pancreatitis. Sorry first illness I thought of that is painful and most times not life threatening.

may his prostate grow to basketball size

Yeah, this man is seriously thinking he's going to be famous...and he will. I just hope he's famous for being scum and not for getting Casey off.

I don't think Baez, Cin, Geo, Lee or anyone else wants or cares if Casey goes free.  I think they all want her to be convicted so they can profit and she can't.   

You might be right, but I am of the mind Baez actually thinks he's the next Johnny Cochran and this is the next OG trial.

I think that Baez may see himself as "the next Johnny Cochran," but unfortunately for Baez, he is not only not too bright with an inferior legal education, but he's also an arrogant s.o.b. IMO. I really think this fool may have delusions that he can do the impossible - create a situation where his client will walk. The only problem is, I believe he is both arrogant and greedy enough to think he can skate outside the law by providing his client with an unlawful defense, not getting caught, and setting himself up for life as the lawyer of last resort for the guilty willing to pay anything he wishes to charge them.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 07, 2009, 09:17:43 PM »

ON NG:

-Henry Lee via phone says that 2nd autopsy was done ATLEAST 5 days ago.

-ABC has bought photo rights for $200,000

-Biaz TRIED to sell an interview of Casey for $500,000

-NBC bought photo rights for $5,000

-Looks more and more like Dominic Casey was the A's PI and knew where Caylee's remains were on November 14.  He had called Hoover to come film for him.  Hoover is the one who went to authorities.  LE has the tape. 

-LP said the Lifetime deal was 1.7 million.  They are seeking immunity to finish up the deals, as reported before.

HOLY CRAP!! I hope D Casey can face charges...I don't know...but I sure HOPE so....

From what was said on NG, Sunny, there is no "good samaritan" law per say.  He can basically turn his head and "stay out of it."  He probably wont face charges.  Not sure though.  LE has the tape and I believe if they can charge him with something, they absolutely will. I sure hope so....concealing a crime or something like thatJust sickenin though to think that he knew that baby lay there for a month w/o saying something.....sick sick world.

Another issue discussed was the ease of getting into the funeral home where Caylee's remains are.  Several reporters from HL and CNN were there discussing how easy it would be to break in.  (something that I've thought of but wouldnt necessarily say on national tv).  There should at least be some additional security there.  Would it surprise anyone if that baby's remains were "stolen??"   

NG has said it several times this week.....good Lord...please don't let that happen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: January 07, 2009, 09:18:37 PM »

I love "tea"!    drunken

BOO !!!!!!  Is this one of your secrets ???

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: January 07, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »

Been a very long day; I am headed out of the cage. You all have a pleasant evening.

Good night.

Heykim: I resized your sig image,; it is in the avatar forum waiting for you.

SS: I hope you like Elvis Monkey. It was a quickie.

Good night Monkeys!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: January 07, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »

First off, Happy New Year to All My Friends, I have missed you all - terribly. I hope that this year all of your dreams and wishes all come true. And you all have many more wonderful years ahead.

Sunny, we have been friends fer, well, on and off friends, and then back on friends, fer years. I love ya girl. We have been thru alot together. And I'm sure there will be a lot more to come. We ARE friends, Now and ferever.

No one needs to question Meliss at all. If anything, we should be wondering why anyone here is looking at a Victims Rights Advocate and trying to find if I am "on" or not. By the way I was not. THAT was wrong.

I have never in my life met a kinder and more wonderful woman than Meliss, It's true and I sure do not mind saying that publicly. She has done a lot fer Caylee and the cause of missing people. People like Ray Gricar. Someone who was pretty much left on the side of the road in terms of Justice. He's not the SEXY missing person case. Not a child - he was a grown man that vanished. But he is missing. And Meliss has been trying her hardest fer more then 3.5 years to find him. She is one of the only people even interested. Kinda like some of the cases where I try to help. Like some of the prostitutes in North Vegas, the Smiley Face Killer gang and a few you have never heard of. Ray Gricar was a county prosecutor fer Gawd sakes and if he can't get Justice - well, there's only so much hope fer the rest of us. I have seen all she has done for Ray and his family and let me tell you - there is not a person more devoted to that cause than her. It is my pleasure to know her. And of course all of YOU.

May I, if I might, Can I give you some advice - please investigate the suspects and not each other, you will get further in the long run and actually do some good fer a family that truly needs your help. Searching to see who is ON and what kind of computer I use is not helping anyone.

Let me tell you - I have used four computers since SM opened on 6-13-2005. Yep that was the first day the SM forum was opened. It was Tom Royce's idea and a great idea it truly was. It was a spectacular idea. And not with out Red's full endorsement.

In my time at SM, I have had attacks that you will never hopefully have, both verbal and technological. I hope you are never attacked in a technological sense. It costs money and time to replace your files and to be quite honest with you  - it's a huge pain in the ass.

If someone is concerned about my whereabouts, well, most know how to reach me, but I don't believe it's a good idea to tell anyone - publicly that you know where someone lives or what kind of computer they use. To me - that's a no - no. I do not investigate you and I expect the same. I am a victims rights advocate and I would never consider looking at you as a suspect and treating you as such. When we're all on the same page - it works so much better and we help those that need the help.

As fer Meliss, she is one of a kind, I would hope that you would treat her with the respect she has earned over the years by helping those that need the help and as I would treat you. I think together she and I will make great things happen.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you all make a difference in the lives of those that mean the most to you and when you have the opportunity, you help someone less fortunate.

Hi Rob, Nice to see you.  If I made a hotmail or yahoo account could you give my email addy to Meliss?  I am soooo into the Ray Gricar case as his car was found where I shop at, within 10 miles from my house.  I would love to run some ideas, facts and rumors by her.

I'm glad you found true happiness.  Happy New Year to both of you.

I am familiar with the case as well....we must sort of be neighbors....   The man literally vanished into thin air.  Weird.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #716 on: January 07, 2009, 09:20:35 PM »

I tried to resign but it came up that I'd already signed. Another poster told me to check my email and I just found out that I got the email.  I checked the anonymous poster and wrote a comment.  I think what happened is my comment just didn't get posted because of this.  Either way I did get the petition signed which is the important thing.  Thanks for all your help!  Also congratulations on your coming twins!
Fabulous and thank you!

SIGN THE PETITION TO ABC TO NOT ALLOW THE ANTHONY'S TO PROFIT OFF OF CAYLEE!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: January 07, 2009, 09:22:19 PM »

tada! Elvis Monkey!

Can you make the king shimmy?

The rumors are true ... ELVIS LIVES!!!  Hubby and I saw Elvis at a dinner show about a year.  He has not aged a big.  What a show.  The king even through Tamikosmom a rose while he sang Love me Tender.

Janet

Janet

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: January 07, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »

i really hate to say yhis, BUT it has been said that the Anthony's have been to the funeral home & sat with the remains. does anyone else but me think the Anthony's may have taken photos and/or videos already?????? i know this is sick BUT NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE AT THIS POINT!!!!!!! i think they will do anything at this point to profit off of Caylee, not to mention they are pretty much screwed if they don't get immunity. what else do they have to lose at this point? jmo.

wendi
Very good point Wendy.  They are outrageous!

That would top the list of sick and horrible things this "family" has done. I would personally go beat their sorry butts if they did that. How horrible.

theboyzmom

I'd be careful, all that dancing is attracting attention. 

That's funny!     
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: January 07, 2009, 09:22:45 PM »

ON NG:

-Henry Lee via phone says that 2nd autopsy was done ATLEAST 5 days ago.

-ABC has bought photo rights for $200,000

-Biaz TRIED to sell an interview of Casey for $500,000

-NBC bought photo rights for $5,000

-Looks more and more like Dominic Casey was the A's PI and knew where Caylee's remains were on November 14.  He had called Hoover to come film for him.  Hoover is the one who went to authorities.  LE has the tape. 

-LP said the Lifetime deal was 1.7 million.  They are seeking immunity to finish up the deals, as reported before.

HOLY CRAP!! I hope D Casey can face charges...I don't know...but I sure HOPE so....

From what was said on NG, Sunny, there is no "good samaritan" law per say.  He can basically turn his head and "stay out of it."  He probably wont face charges.  Not sure though.  LE has the tape and I believe if they can charge him with something, they absolutely will. I sure hope so....concealing a crime or something like thatJust sickenin though to think that he knew that baby lay there for a month w/o saying something.....sick sick world.

Another issue discussed was the ease of getting into the funeral home where Caylee's remains are.  Several reporters from HL and CNN were there discussing how easy it would be to break in.  (something that I've thought of but wouldnt necessarily say on national tv).  There should at least be some additional security there.  Would it surprise anyone if that baby's remains were "stolen??"   

NG has said it several times this week.....good Lord...please don't let that happen!!

Oh ok, this is the first NG I got to watch all week.  Kids and their tv!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.