April 20, 2024, 03:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 350838 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #760 on: January 07, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »

ON NG:

-Henry Lee via phone says that 2nd autopsy was done ATLEAST 5 days ago.

-ABC has bought photo rights for $200,000

-Biaz TRIED to sell an interview of Casey for $500,000

-NBC bought photo rights for $5,000

-Looks more and more like Dominic Casey was the A's PI and knew where Caylee's remains were on November 14.  He had called Hoover to come film for him.  Hoover is the one who went to authorities.  LE has the tape. 

-LP said the Lifetime deal was 1.7 million.  They are seeking immunity to finish up the deals, as reported before.

I'm only an hour behind, so this probably won't fit into the current postings, but you monkeys need to know this.  I have a couple of friends who work in the big "network" business.  

If you want to make an impact on what is shown or done by a network, contact their major sponsors and start telling the sponsors that you're not going to buy their products "if"...   It's been done before in the past and works.  Sponsors (TV ads)are the ones who pay for a network staying in business and don't want to loose their customers.

I agree with you...the way to curb these networks is to hit them in the wallet...that would be their sponsors..now that this is out there, perhaps the networks would reconsider but I think it's just wishful thinking...it's all about money 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: January 07, 2009, 10:00:55 PM »

i really hate to say yhis, BUT it has been said that the Anthony's have been to the funeral home & sat with the remains. does anyone else but me think the Anthony's may have taken photos and/or videos already?????? i know this is sick BUT NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE AT THIS POINT!!!!!!! i think they will do anything at this point to profit off of Caylee, not to mention they are pretty much screwed if they don't get immunity. what else do they have to lose at this point? jmo.

wendi
Thought entered my mind, I would not doubt if they did something like this.

Please don't nanner me.  I think the As's are less than the scum of the earth and the whole crew are going to rot in prison and hell for eternity, but I just can't picture anyone taking pictures of bones in a box, or removing the bones and taking photos, and someone actually buying them.  My God.

If you want to see some really terrible photos just do a Google search for-
Autopsy photos of ......... just insert the name of the celebrity case you want to see - it will make you sick what people buy and sell.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #762 on: January 07, 2009, 10:01:13 PM »

tada! Elvis Monkey!

Brandy, can you make one side of his lip twitch just a little?    That was sooo sexy!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: January 07, 2009, 10:02:35 PM »

I tried signing it but it asked for a donation.  I skipped that page but now my signature isn't showing up. Should I try it again?
That is just their advertisement.  Above the donation request it should read "Your signature has been posted.  Thank you for using ipetitions."
If you click on the link and look at "Signatures" I am sure you are there.

If your comment is longer than the space in the box allows, only your name will show as a signature. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 07, 2009, 10:02:39 PM »

Sea Searcher, i think you are the Elvis fan, (i get confused when there are alot of quotes!) you can come to memphis & stay with me! that's all there is on the tv tomorrow & there's a ton of people in town! i could take you to Graceland if you've never been. just about everyone that comes to town wants to go to Graceland & for some reason i'm the one that ends doing it.

wendi

Let me ask my wife and see if she'll let me go 

Going to Graceland is one of my life's dreams  thanks for the offer..I do have a mid-life crisis coming up..
oooohhh..you're a pretty kitty now 

sry..I'll be quiet or on topic now..

Sea Searcher, i knew when Brandi did my new ava, you wouldn't be able to resist!
my husband went to Graceland elementary school-so you see he has a "connection" to Elvis! 

wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #765 on: January 07, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 
If you are a dumb monkey so am I, I don't get this at all. I wish someone would throw some ideas out, how this makes sense.
Thanks No Rose, Glad to know I'm in good company! 

Just a guess, but I would say that the reason for this is so that the body can be discovered while Casey is in jail...to plant a seed of doubt in the juror's minds..
i.e. Someone else killed her and planted her body there to frame Casey..

That sounds good, but what about the evidence they found at the scene that led back to the Anthonys? Unless Baez is going to say the nanny had access to the house, and planted things to frame Casey.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #766 on: January 07, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »

I'm hoping the next bombshell will be that George, Cindy, and Lee are arrested.

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #767 on: January 07, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »

so... who do you suppose will jump ship NOW?

this is one of those times when you have to just say : TRUTH is STRANGER than fiction!

i wouldnt BELIEVE this kinda crap if i read it in a book.....

My guess is Conway...his paycheck hinges on a network deal and that may just be history now at this point..

psssssssssst 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: January 07, 2009, 10:05:52 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

Dottie, like you I'm trying to catch-up.  I remember LP saying that it was important to KC that Caylee's body be found, like way back in the summer, so that her story about Zannie was buyable.  Don't know about the later findings.  I think I need to go take a couple of asprins.
  AH, asprins sound good. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 07, 2009, 10:06:23 PM »

Thank-you, I don't think it is the same book. When I look at the crime scene photos of the book, it looks to me almost like it was put there on purpose, opened up, and it looks to shiny and new, it looks totally out of place to me.

I agree

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: January 07, 2009, 10:06:29 PM »

Just a guess, but I would say that the reason for this is so that the body can be discovered while Casey is in jail...to plant a seed of doubt in the juror's minds..

That sounds good, but what about the evidence they found at the scene that led back to the Anthonys? Unless Baez is going to say the nanny had access to the house, and planted things to frame Casey.

I don't know what Baez would say, but as far as Casey is concerned..She basically flies from lie to lie..when she gets caught in one, she comes up with another to "explain" that one away. and yeah, no excuse from the defense at this point would suprise me. It's pretty much whatever fits under the big top is a go with them..
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 07, 2009, 10:06:30 PM »

ON NG:

-Henry Lee via phone says that 2nd autopsy was done ATLEAST 5 days ago.

-ABC has bought photo rights for $200,000

-Biaz TRIED to sell an interview of Casey for $500,000

-NBC bought photo rights for $5,000

-Looks more and more like Dominic Casey was the A's PI and knew where Caylee's remains were on November 14.  He had called Hoover to come film for him.  Hoover is the one who went to authorities.  LE has the tape. 

-LP said the Lifetime deal was 1.7 million.  They are seeking immunity to finish up the deals, as reported before.

I'm only an hour behind, so this probably won't fit into the current postings, but you monkeys need to know this.  I have a couple of friends who work in the big "network" business.  

If you want to make an impact on what is shown or done by a network, contact their major sponsors and start telling the sponsors that you're not going to buy their products "if"...   It's been done before in the past and works.  Sponsors (TV ads)are the ones who pay for a network staying in business and don't want to loose their customers.

Well, I'll be....I worked in the radio business for over 5 years...GREAT IDEA.  That works the same for radio as well.  Does anyone know who WROTE the petition?  I would just add that to the petition, saying that the sponsors of ABC will lose business as well because we will not buy anything that is aired on the same network that is trying to buy Caylee's photos and so on.  Very good idea, Golden Oldie.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: January 07, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »

OMG  !!!!  IS EVERYONE HEARING THIS ON NG ??????  PLEASE,  NOW I NEED A DRINK.  I can't believe it seems like it is all true

No darn it, some of us don't have cable at the moment.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: January 07, 2009, 10:07:49 PM »

If you are a dumb monkey so am I, I don't get this at all. I wish someone would throw some ideas out, how this makes sense.
Thanks No Rose, Glad to know I'm in good company! 

I think this was a plan of JB or the A's to get the PI's to take pics in November showing no body, then the body would be discovered later while KC was still in jail. That would make the jurors think that Zanny the Nanny had killed Caylee and dumped her close to the A's home to frame KC.  I think KC used the duct tape and left the book with the body (KC said Caylee called her and was reading a book to her while she was kidnapped) to try and make everyone believe the kidnapping story. 

Somehow KC has either told JB or one of the A's where the body was dumped.  I hope they all get charged.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #774 on: January 07, 2009, 10:08:01 PM »

Lisa
Dr Spitz did the second autopsy.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 07, 2009, 10:09:08 PM »

Lisa

Amen to that,

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: January 07, 2009, 10:09:43 PM »

Can someone tell me.... will we be able to watch when Casey and ZFG go to court ? and have they set a date for that yet? TIA

Live each day as if it were your last!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 07, 2009, 10:10:39 PM »

Lisa

Me too.   The $1.7 million deal makes me sick.   I want them all in jail.  I don't want any of them to get a penny from the death of Caylee. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #778 on: January 07, 2009, 10:10:58 PM »

Nite Monkeys. JSM is going to beddy bye!

Booo! Good news for you. I am really happy and wish I lived up there. Do they have doggy day care?

Dolce, thanks for all your help.

Sorry O/T.

Night and prayers for Caylee Marie Anthony. May her mom rot in HELL.

Sorry I shouldn't say that but I will go to confession as soon as my priest gets back from his heart attack. (don't know how to confess I want KC to go to hell, but the hell with it  I want her to rot in hell).

Loves and hugs

JSM

'Nite JSM...kiss Joe for me. 
Nite Trimm, I'm sorry about this afternoon when you had to leave. Hugs to you. I kissed Joe for you. Love to Digger, he seems to be a good dog lately? No doves in the house?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: January 07, 2009, 10:11:36 PM »

RE: Nancy Grace tonight

First off, there are night's I feel like I've wasted an hour after watching NG because I've already read everything here.  Then there are nights like tonight.  HOLY COW was she on FIRE! 

A lot of my thoughts have already been covered.. but a few remain.

1) Does anyone really have any respect left for Dr. Lee after tonight? NG castrated him in about two seconds with the other doc.   

2) Why does NG have a soft spot for the Ants? Does she really believe they had nothing or knew nothing now they're trying to get the immunity deal?

3) After tonight, I'm really becoming seriously concerned Casey is going to get off.  This is getting WAY to convoluted and too many twists and turns.  OJ may have had one glove.. Casey has a whole drawer full.  PLEASE don't let there be any gullible idiots on the jury.  *pleasepleaseplease*

And finally, Greta is going to have Dr Lee on in a sec.. let's see if he can downgrade his credibility to the point we need to start a petition to remove the Dr from his name. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.