April 17, 2024, 10:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 350631 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #780 on: January 07, 2009, 10:11:55 PM »

so... who do you suppose will jump ship NOW?

this is one of those times when you have to just say : TRUTH is STRANGER than fiction!

i wouldnt BELIEVE this kinda crap if i read it in a book.....

My guess is Conway...his paycheck hinges on a network deal and that may just be history now at this point..

psssssssssst 

i am sick to DEATH of the wheeling and dealing of all of them....

bah..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: January 07, 2009, 10:12:07 PM »

I don't know what Baez would say, but as far as Casey is concerned..She basically flies from lie to lie..when she gets caught in one, she comes up with another to "explain" that one away. and yeah, no excuse from the defense at this point would suprise me. It's pretty much whatever fits under the big top is a go with them..

Just to further explain what I'm thinking..
she lies almost in a "paycheck to paycheck" way. She comes up with lies that will get people off her back for the time being, much like she supposedly did with her mother- telling her a lie almost daily to get her mother off her case for that day, when the next day came, she thought up a newer one..this, to me, is how she has also lied to authorities. I imagine her thinking up this plan of someone framing her, thinking that it would be sufficient, and when it is NOT sufficient, she will come up with another. I don't think there was much forethought in this plan..I think it was just kinda "making it to the next payday" type of thing..
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: January 07, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

so... who do you suppose will jump ship NOW?

this is one of those times when you have to just say : TRUTH is STRANGER than fiction!

i wouldnt BELIEVE this kinda crap if i read it in a book.....

My guess is Conway...his paycheck hinges on a network deal and that may just be history now at this point..

psssssssssst 

Yep, I agree...Conway is next.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 07, 2009, 10:12:38 PM »

I'm hoping the next bombshell will be that George, Cindy, and Lee are arrested.

Lisa

Amen to that,
AND JB TOO!!!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: January 07, 2009, 10:12:52 PM »

So, this deal that Baez was trying to make for $500K - can he get in trouble with the bar for conducting that business transaction?    I wonder how NG knew about that.     
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: January 07, 2009, 10:14:11 PM »

Hi Rob, I'm sorry I started all this mess. I asked where you were last night. I know you always have kind words when people think the case is lost. So I asked if you were around because I wanted to hear what your thoughts were. I just know you are a good person that listened to me about my friends murder. I really am glad for you and Meliss. She sounds like a wonderful person and I hope she finds Ray for better or worse. I truly believe it is worse having a missing person than having a murdered friend without out knowing the killer. Thanks for listening. Joesamas Mama.

I don't think asking about another monkey in a post is the same thing as studying the site meter for information.  So IMO, none of this was about you asking that Joesamas Mama, it was about something someone else did and posted about, k?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #786 on: January 07, 2009, 10:15:42 PM »

Baez trying to get 500,000 for exclusive interview with Casey.   JSM, don't feel bad you did nothing wrong, hugs for you and Mr. Joe.

joesmama, i'm sure everything is ok! cheer up, that is one reason i don't post alot. sometimes what i am thinking & then when i am writing it, it sounds wrong & i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. the more i get to know all the monkeys, the more comfortable i am. anyway did joe get to listen to the LA & KC jail visit? sorry, if you already answered, i have been trying to pack today & keep coming back to computer to see if i missed anything! tia.

wendi
I did Wendi. I think what you heard and what I heard was right on the money. I left my notes at work. I had a very hard time at first listening, but what I remember is basically KC is telling Lee where Caylee is. At least that is what I heard. I didn't have a chance to listen to the second video. Let me know if I am wrong. I got to work early just to listen to them. By the way they both make me cringe. I hope you are packing to go somewhere warm!

Thank you, joesmama! i think so also. i think they tried to throw in some BIG words to in case anyone listened but Kc pretty much had to spell it out for la! on the 2nd part they pick it up again, but i think only for a few minutes. does anyone know where there are transcripts of this visit? i can find others but now this one. oh, i am only moving about 45 minutes away so i will be closer to my niece!!!!! only about 5 minutes from her! the sad thing is i am trying to pack up alot of things myself because i don't really like other people touching my stuff (weird, i know!) & i am scared things will get broken if i don't pack my favorite things myself. my husband is kinda upset, i guess it's cause we own the moving company.
Whew Wendi, Glad I got it right. I didn't listen the the second video. My head was spinning. Pack carefully! I know what you mean about not wanting people to touch your things. Glad you will be near your niece. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #787 on: January 07, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »

Sea Searcher, i knew when Brandi did my new ava, you wouldn't be able to resist!
my husband went to Graceland elementary school-so you see he has a "connection" to Elvis! 

wendi

So who do you think will be the next person to jump ship on this case ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: January 07, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

So, this deal that Baez was trying to make for $500K - can he get in trouble with the bar for conducting that business transaction?    I wonder how NG knew about that.     
HE'S GOING TO BE LOOKING FOR A BAR SOON, BUT IT WON'T BE THAT ONE! 
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: January 07, 2009, 10:17:00 PM »

Does anyone remember the date George was seen looking off into the woods?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: January 07, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

Hey Girl!!  You got it....frozen margarita coming your way!

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.

Klaas, honestly it wouldn't bother me at all.....but if it bothers someone else I think it's up to them to say so. I have never seem the need to check on the site meter. I do think kf Rob or anyone has a problem it needed to be handled by Rob. The post was IMO out of line. If Rob and Little One have found love, or whatever, good for them...I think her post was rude and should have been handled better than it was. JMO

Personally, I think Rob had every right to come on and post what he did.  Because of what someone else posted about him earlier.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: January 07, 2009, 10:17:48 PM »

I don't know what Baez would say, but as far as Casey is concerned..She basically flies from lie to lie..when she gets caught in one, she comes up with another to "explain" that one away. and yeah, no excuse from the defense at this point would suprise me. It's pretty much whatever fits under the big top is a go with them..

Just to further explain what I'm thinking..
she lies almost in a "paycheck to paycheck" way. She comes up with lies that will get people off her back for the time being, much like she supposedly did with her mother- telling her a lie almost daily to get her mother off her case for that day, when the next day came, she thought up a newer one..this, to me, is how she has also lied to authorities. I imagine her thinking up this plan of someone framing her, thinking that it would be sufficient, and when it is NOT sufficient, she will come up with another. I don't think there was much forethought in this plan..I think it was just kinda "making it to the next payday" type of thing..
ITA!  Sort of like what LP said about her living in ten minute time frames.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: January 07, 2009, 10:18:47 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

Dottie, like you I'm trying to catch-up.  I remember LP saying that it was important to KC that Caylee's body be found, like way back in the summer, so that her story about Zannie was buyable.  Don't know about the later findings.  I think I need to go take a couple of asprins.
  AH, asprins sound good. 

Crazy Casey thought that she had committed the perfect murder, setting the scene that someone else would be charged for the murder.  Leaving evidence and giving all kinds of .....clues.....lies ...which actually backfired.

She so wanted that body found..remember her words...not exact as I type, to the effect ..that if the body is not found, guess who spends the rest of their life in jail. 

George and Cindy added fat to the fire, with their lies as well.  When you find evidence that people have told lies....resorts back to previous conversation, as to how much was the truth...and how many more lies were told.

No way would they be able to continue their little scheme, without LE /FBI surfacing the truth.

Whether innocent people became involved, according to their lies,  or they merely wanted to be a part of this case.  Regardless, far too many have had their fingers let into the pie and now more and more discredit is coming out.

I do believe that George and Cindy USED people for their own fronts.  Had these people actually believing that CAYLEE was alive. They were drawn into this coverup case, and actually they deserve what they get. 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: January 07, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »

I'm hoping the next bombshell will be that George, Cindy, and Lee are arrested.

Lisa

Amen to that,

OMG, I'm caught-up.  And I give that a SECOND AMEN!!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: January 07, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »

Does anyone remember the date George was seen looking off into the woods?

I have to admit that I was wrong about a date earlier tonight - but I believe GA was looking in the woods on Oct 30 - the day before Halloween!    I hope I'm not wrong again!   
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: January 07, 2009, 10:20:15 PM »

It looks like a picture of a leprachaun swinging on a vine. I'm gonna go look through some children's books on Amazon.
Do you think it looks like a leprachaun?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: January 07, 2009, 10:20:17 PM »

HE'S GOING TO BE LOOKING FOR A BAR SOON, BUT IT WON'T BE THAT ONE! 

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: January 07, 2009, 10:20:28 PM »

I tried signing it but it asked for a donation.  I skipped that page but now my signature isn't showing up. Should I try it again?
That is just their advertisement.  Above the donation request it should read "Your signature has been posted.  Thank you for using ipetitions."
If you click on the link and look at "Signatures" I am sure you are there.

If your comment is longer than the space in the box allows, only your name will show as a signature.  

LOL! That is probably what happened. I did get a little carried away in my comments about the A's.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: January 07, 2009, 10:20:56 PM »

Hoover may very well be the hero that cracks this thing wide open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe.  It also sounds like Hoover might be afraid his a$$ will end up behind bars - so he is getting smart!

Ok, the thing I don't get... Why didn't either of the PI's, on being contacted by whomever, march it straight to LE and the FBI, rather than taking the matter into their own hands and video the area themselves??   Wouldn't either of them have seen that if true, that Caylee's body was there, that down the road this would have possibly been tampering with evidence, possibly obstruction of justice?   

I was kinda thinking of "Withholding of Evidence.  I looked up the definition:

"Obstruction of justice caused by stifling or suppression of evidence with the knowledge that is is being sought."

Those lawyers on NG thought there was no violation of law, but it sounds to me like the above.  If they knew the body was being sought, which they certainly did, and they suppressed the information, which they certainly did, and they did not notify LE until LP blew the whistle,  then it fits IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: January 07, 2009, 10:21:00 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 
If you are a dumb monkey so am I, I don't get this at all. I wish someone would throw some ideas out, how this makes sense.
Thanks No Rose, Glad to know I'm in good company! 

Just a guess, but I would say that the reason for this is so that the body can be discovered while Casey is in jail...to plant a seed of doubt in the juror's minds..
i.e. Someone else killed her and planted her body there to frame Casey..

That sounds good, but what about the evidence they found at the scene that led back to the Anthonys? Unless Baez is going to say the nanny had access to the house, and planted things to frame Casey.

I think she was saying possibly this was one of the places where Cayelee may be found..... and maybe trying to pin it on anyone who stuck...Zani, Jesse, her mom....a stranger...who knows what that crack pot Casey is pulling out of her ass while trying to save it.

She said when Caylee was found this would all "fall into place".

It doesn't yet at all.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.