April 20, 2024, 08:00:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 350846 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #980 on: January 08, 2009, 01:29:24 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

nite klaas!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #981 on: January 08, 2009, 01:33:54 AM »

im headin out too yall...
gotta take the SIX POUNDS OF VICIOUS out for his last walk for the nite..

hope things become more clear tomorrow with this new infomation...

or at the VERY least.. i hope things dont get even MURKIER...

bah..

nite gang!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: January 08, 2009, 01:38:27 AM »

Klaas..how is your nephew and FIL?  Have you posted an update that I haven't been able to find?  Praying for the God's Will for all of you and the strength to carry on.

Sorry for the O/T

FIL got out of the hospital Christmas day and is doing good

Nephew is still in the hospital SICU right now as they just put in a shunt or drain or something to drain the fluids accumulating in his brain.  I hear his most recent scan looks good BUT...he continues to have paralasys and incisions that aren't healing, etc.  They are worried about infection.  It's very sad. 

Thanks for asking

Both my mother and husband had their cancer spread to the brain so I know how painful and full of side effects that can be.  Hubby's caused temporary paralysis that subsided when he had radiation and that shrunk the tumors.  My mother's was 40 yrs ago...and they didn't have any of the tools or medicine to help with anything except pain meds.  Very barbaric back then.

Will continue to pray.  Is he your sister or brother's son?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #983 on: January 08, 2009, 01:59:12 AM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

Hey Girl!!  You got it....frozen margarita coming your way!

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.

Klaas... I did not see that the statement that A-1 made that she knew where Rob lived was made in a menacing way. If it had been posted on the board where he lived, then yes, that would be a problem. As far as following someone around from one forum to another I have no evidence of that happening. I will say that over the years I have made many friends on different forums and we do tend to arrive at the same forums at the same time and post together.I took the post to be innocently made.
As far as who Rob lives with that is none of my business, and I really dont care! It seemed as if A-1 was being called out as not being a serious Caylee poster while the poster was making a "stay away from my boyfriend " statement. I think it was just a little TMI for some of us trying to catch up on the developments of the day...JMO

I agree. I did not see A1's post at all honestly and dropped by tonight in light of the news today and really debated on whether I wanted to log in and post after seeing this. I never would have known about A1's post had it not been for the post made about it by I am guessing Robs GF. I am fairly new so am not sure if I am over stepping new monkey bounds,but I do have to agree.. My first thought was "wow,she is getting protective of her BF"  and my second thought was "why was this posted in the Caylee thread" ?? also, to me the "If you want to talk to Rob e-mail me and I will see that he sees it" or however it was put was a bit snippy.. that is jmo and am not trying to be mean but I was quite shocked at that post myself. If the problem was someone saying they new where he lived and kind of computer he uses in relation to the site tracker thing, the fact that he lives with her now should have not been thrown out there as it had nothing to do with it. again JMO and I could not believe my eyes when I seen that post.  I will try to get caught up tomorrow as I will never get caught up tonight, been a very long day. Goodnight monkeys. Hope you are all well... I have the crud...so going back to bed. I hope I have not offended anyone.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #984 on: January 08, 2009, 02:56:43 AM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

Hey Girl!!  You got it....frozen margarita coming your way!

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.

Klaas... I did not see that the statement that A-1 made that she knew where Rob lived was made in a menacing way. If it had been posted on the board where he lived, then yes, that would be a problem. As far as following someone around from one forum to another I have no evidence of that happening. I will say that over the years I have made many friends on different forums and we do tend to arrive at the same forums at the same time and post together.I took the post to be innocently made.
As far as who Rob lives with that is none of my business, and I really dont care! It seemed as if A-1 was being called out as not being a serious Caylee poster while the poster was making a "stay away from my boyfriend " statement. I think it was just a little TMI for some of us trying to catch up on the developments of the day...JMO

I agree. I did not see A1's post at all honestly and dropped by tonight in light of the news today and really debated on whether I wanted to log in and post after seeing this. I never would have known about A1's post had it not been for the post made about it by I am guessing Robs GF. I am fairly new so am not sure if I am over stepping new monkey bounds,but I do have to agree.. My first thought was "wow,she is getting protective of her BF"  and my second thought was "why was this posted in the Caylee thread" ?? also, to me the "If you want to talk to Rob e-mail me and I will see that he sees it" or however it was put was a bit snippy.. that is jmo and am not trying to be mean but I was quite shocked at that post myself. If the problem was someone saying they new where he lived and kind of computer he uses in relation to the site tracker thing, the fact that he lives with her now should have not been thrown out there as it had nothing to do with it. again JMO and I could not believe my eyes when I seen that post.  I will try to get caught up tomorrow as I will never get caught up tonight, been a very long day. Goodnight monkeys. Hope you are all well... I have the crud...so going back to bed. I hope I have not offended anyone.

HELLO SEARCHING!! wElCoMe To The moNkkee CaGe!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #985 on: January 08, 2009, 03:08:03 AM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

No dumb monkeys here , especially you!  My apologies if this has already been said but maybe she wanted the body found because she is stupid enough to believe that she had set up the nanny story with the book, duct tape, etc. well enough to convince everyone it wasn't her!  I know this makes no rational sense but I believe she is ignorant enough to think she convinced someone and they would let her go!  She lives in an alternate reality as we have all seen.

OMG MONKEYS...OMG..SO i saw  Psycho 2 last night. have any of you watched it? THE ENTIRE FIRST SCENE IS OF A YOUNG GIRL WITH DUCT TAPE OVER HER MOUTH>>>>IF CRAZY REALLY DID WRITE HER POEM DURING THIS MOVIE>>>SHE IS SICK SICK SICK>>>>The movie is about a  killer that is obsessed with other serial killers. U guys know im not stupid. KC definitely got some pointers of her "story" from this.. THE OPENING SCENE TALKS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL BEING LEFT WITH A BABYSITTER AND A PSYCHO!!! ...remember KC'S words??"i left my daughter with a psycho"....All monkeys have to watch this movie..[/color]

what poem is that you speak of? is that the words to a song that the media seemed intent on making caseys words? when she had it posted on her space? or some OTHER poem?
tia!
IM talking about the everyone lies, everyone dies poem. im sorry im drunk. but i had to sign on to monkeys to tell you guys what i saw yesterday

AH.. yes.. THAT poem...Smile
i thought it was a song..:
Picture House 15th Time lyrics
(Browne/Glenister)
Biting it off again
Stabbing my feeding hand
Stepping off every train
to meet the same thing
Hosing the fire grate
Drinking the water baby
I've been a fool it seems
All these years
Making the old mistakes
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Close to the open flames
I burn my tired wings
Drawn to the light it seems
In all these things
Leaving the one night standing
Finding the lost and lonely
Flies in my soup again
Is this my only face
Letting my bird escape
Everyone lies,everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Someday everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everything dies someday
So for the 15th time
Parked on a double line
This happens every time
I change my mind
Making the old mistake
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Everyone lies
Everything dies
Everyone dies someday

but then again... ive heard that it was quotes from a spider man movie.. or a combination of several things...

not sure... but hey... i am sure SOMEBODY here knows for sure!

[/quote

HEY KIM..Gracias for that, i had never heard that song, or the potential connection. since it isnt her entire poem we have to assume she wrote some of it herself!. Also..after the first everyone lies...it says something about the 15...hmm. maybe thats how KC kept Caylees day of death on her mind..because us monkeys know that she DEFINITELY knew what day caylee left this earth.."its been 32 days"..and the timer55....oh wow. Being drunk on monkeys is insightfuL!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: January 08, 2009, 04:23:37 AM »

What have those appalling people done now??  Putting poor little Caylee in a cut rate cooler!!!!! The whole family now makes their living off her blood money and just look where they have left her. None of them have worked since this started. This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I can manage to watch much more of this. LE needs to stop them, now!!!

There is no law against cheap funerals. The "whole family" isn't making a living off Caylee. They had donations to "find Caylee," which they spent on T-shirts, PI's, lawyers, and that whole "find Caylee" campaign. What's not already spent, they'll have to repay. So there's no $ there.

They lost their jobs early on during this nightmare, Cindy because she's emotionally unfit to work now, and George because he's George and never does really keep a job. Lee probably lost his because too many people follow him around and he attracts too much attention. So there's no $ there.

George wiped out Cindy's entire life savings and then some, before this entire thing started. And I doubt that Caylee is covered for life insurance now that Cindy has no job--any insurance Cindy had would have been through her work. So there's no $ there.

They probably were going to pay their lawyers from movie, documentary, and book rights. So now not only is that money spent, it doesn't exist. They aren't going to get immunity. So there's no $ there now, either. And the Ants probably knew this long before we did.

So now they have to opt for a cheap funeral for Caylee. Well, there's no law against cheap funerals. Total strangers are willing to send in donations to put money in Casey's commissary account, or to post her bond, but nobody's willing to donate to bury Caylee because that doesn't spite the Ants or satisfy the desire for revenge. I think it's very sad that Casey can get $500,000 twice, from anonymous strangers, but Caylee can't get a dime. JMO.

And I'm sure the Ants aren't any more pleased with the current funeral arrangements than we are. But this is what happens when broke people have to have a funeral. I suspect that strip mall funeral homes are more common now than they used to be, though, because even people who inherited the family business really can't afford that mansion. They don't make enough to live in million dollar homes.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: January 08, 2009, 05:01:06 AM »

What is Conway doing discussing the xrays and photos with prosecutors?  This has nothing to do with his clients.  Casey is not his client.  I bet they want that immunity to be able to sell these things!  I said that yesterday that the immunity ploy was so that they could guarantee the funds keep rolling in and it looks like that is definitely the case.   There might be a 7 figure deal in the works that goes bye bye if the Anthonys get arrested or indicted for anything.

Please arrest these ghouls!

Russ, I totally agree with you. 

Since KC signed-over Caylee's remains to CinCin and GA, wouldn't that mean that only CinCin and GA have rights to any photos of Caylee's remains, and not KC?

I believe those photos belong to the State of Florida.   Not them.
[/quote]

photos of Caylee belong to whomever took them. The remains belong to the Ants.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: January 08, 2009, 05:05:19 AM »

I have to leave the cage for a while and try to recompose myself. I feel physically ill right now. Between the photos of the mortuary, interior and exterior, and the knowledge that Anthonys have been profiting from their daughter's murder of their granddaughter and would have continued to do so with her photos in death, I am just astounded beyond belief. (As I know we all are.) They treat Caylee like someone they despise, like someone with no worth whatsoever. How is this possible? What kind of people are these people? This was their granddaughter. I just don't understand and I want to cry.

It could be worse.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: January 08, 2009, 05:24:28 AM »

Never, in my life, could I ever have imagined a morturary to look like that.  I wouldn't take even take a dead animal that place.   

Interior

Just had a horrible thought, and I hope I'm wrong...

What if, what if... the A's picked this appalling hole-in-the-wall sorry excuse for a funeral home, just to rub the public's noses in the fact that we were so vocal and loud in our objections to their original plan to set up a fund to accept donations for funeral costs... Remember that?  Their attorney rescinded the announcement after a big public outcry...  Surely they wouldn't stoop so low as to do this to her out of vengeance or something??? (Think "spiteful b*tch") -- oh, I hope I'm wrong.   Okay, really must be going now...

Bye for now Monkeys!

More likely this is the best they can afford, and they asked for donations to avoid this embarrassment. JMO. Because this has got to be humiliating for them, for everyone to see this.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #990 on: January 08, 2009, 05:45:11 AM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

No dumb monkeys here , especially you!  My apologies if this has already been said but maybe she wanted the body found because she is stupid enough to believe that she had set up the nanny story with the book, duct tape, etc. well enough to convince everyone it wasn't her!  I know this makes no rational sense but I believe she is ignorant enough to think she convinced someone and they would let her go!  She lives in an alternate reality as we have all seen.

OMG MONKEYS...OMG..SO i saw  Psycho 2 last night. have any of you watched it? THE ENTIRE FIRST SCENE IS OF A YOUNG GIRL WITH DUCT TAPE OVER HER MOUTH>>>>IF CRAZY REALLY DID WRITE HER POEM DURING THIS MOVIE>>>SHE IS SICK SICK SICK>>>>The movie is about a  killer that is obsessed with other serial killers. U guys know im not stupid. KC definitely got some pointers of her "story" from this.. THE OPENING SCENE TALKS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL BEING LEFT WITH A BABYSITTER AND A PSYCHO!!! ...remember KC'S words??"i left my daughter with a psycho"....All monkeys have to watch this movie..[/color]

what poem is that you speak of? is that the words to a song that the media seemed intent on making caseys words? when she had it posted on her space? or some OTHER poem?
tia!
IM talking about the everyone lies, everyone dies poem. im sorry im drunk. but i had to sign on to monkeys to tell you guys what i saw yesterday

AH.. yes.. THAT poem...Smile
i thought it was a song..:
Picture House 15th Time lyrics
(Browne/Glenister)
Biting it off again
Stabbing my feeding hand
Stepping off every train
to meet the same thing
Hosing the fire grate
Drinking the water baby
I've been a fool it seems
All these years
Making the old mistakes
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Close to the open flames
I burn my tired wings
Drawn to the light it seems
In all these things
Leaving the one night standing
Finding the lost and lonely
Flies in my soup again
Is this my only face
Letting my bird escape
Everyone lies,everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Someday everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everything dies someday
So for the 15th time
Parked on a double line
This happens every time
I change my mind
Making the old mistake
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Everyone lies
Everything dies
Everyone dies someday

but then again... ive heard that it was quotes from a spider man movie.. or a combination of several things...

not sure... but hey... i am sure SOMEBODY here knows for sure!

[/quote

HEY KIM..Gracias for that, i had never heard that song, or the potential connection. since it isnt her entire poem we have to assume she wrote some of it herself!. Also..after the first everyone lies...it says something about the 15...hmm. maybe thats how KC kept Caylees day of death on her mind..because us monkeys know that she DEFINITELY knew what day caylee left this earth.."its been 32 days"..and the timer55....oh wow. Being drunk on monkeys is insightfuL!

Hi NO1Zlady..It's funny how things happen.....My son had my Jeep yesterday as he had to go to town barn to get some sand for the frickin' ice in the driveway. I was moving it later and the radio comes on just a blasting.

I heard the words "Everybody,everybody,everybody lies.....Everybody everybody everybody dies. It goes on to more nasty lyrics but I bet THIS is the song Casey plagiarised. IMO, That twit has no original thoughts. She steals,lies and goes to great lengths to get out of work. Such effort this must of took. Seems to me it would of been easier to just GO TO WORK!!

The song is from a group called "System of a Down" or something like that. I was betting You would know as you are one of our younger monkeys.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: January 08, 2009, 05:51:11 AM »

http://www.robertbryantfuneral.com/

Welcome to Robert Bryant Funeral & Cremation Chapel

Ok, now I get it...This is a single director operation (note location, small chapel with straight chairs to sit in... etc.) and I would bet $$$s that this service was donated by the owner to the As and is simply for publicity factor on owner's part.  No need for visitation, funeral cars, casket, vault, grave, etc. that increase cost of funerals for most. Cheap publicity on owners part and free on As part.

There is no way that a chapel that doesn't even have pews but has straight chairs for the family to sit in can afford a crematory on site.  Embalming likely done there but cremation work would most likely be subcontracted out to another site and doubt there are many on site caskets for purchase (catalog and can be received next day). 

Not knocking a businessman who is likely offering a service but now see why the choice of this location was likely made by the As.

Sure-I remember when they put out the word that they hoped for donations, people pointed out that they didn't need any because funeral homes will donate their services for free. So this is what that looks like. I'm sure if any of the other 20 or so funeral homes in Orlando had donated a funeral, the Ants would have taken them up on it, and we'd be seeing prettier pictures.

I'm sure if they could afford better, they'd have better.

But it isn't Caylee who is suffering because of a cheap funeral. It's the Ants. Funerals are for the living, not the dead. 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: January 08, 2009, 06:04:37 AM »

So,  how is this fair?

We got this expensive dream team defending a slore who killed her child - and we can't even pay for a quality burial/memorial service for the poor child???     Shame on all of them. 

G&C are not paying for that dream team. That's all Casey and her "anonymous" creepy friends.
It's not fair.  But you really can't have it both ways. You can't be outraged when a family who've had no real income in six months, begs for donations to bury their granddaughter, and then also be outraged again when the funeral they end up with isn't what you would have designed. They're the ones who'll have to sit in that room, not us.

I thought there was a burial fund for Caylee, but I guess that was part of the Kidfinder's money. And didn't "Kidfinders" run off with all that money? Wasn't there a big kafuffle about them being nailed for fraud or something like that?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: January 08, 2009, 06:14:46 AM »

What have those appalling people done now??  Putting poor little Caylee in a cut rate cooler!!!!! The whole family now makes their living off her blood money and just look where they have left her. None of them have worked since this started. This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I can manage to watch much more of this. LE needs to stop them, now!!!

There is no law against cheap funerals. The "whole family" isn't making a living off Caylee. They had donations to "find Caylee," which they spent on T-shirts, PI's, lawyers, and that whole "find Caylee" campaign. What's not already spent, they'll have to repay. So there's no $ there.

They lost their jobs early on during this nightmare, Cindy because she's emotionally unfit to work now, and George because he's George and never does really keep a job. Lee probably lost his because too many people follow him around and he attracts too much attention. So there's no $ there.

George wiped out Cindy's entire life savings and then some, before this entire thing started. And I doubt that Caylee is covered for life insurance now that Cindy has no job--any insurance Cindy had would have been through her work. So there's no $ there.

They probably were going to pay their lawyers from movie, documentary, and book rights. So now not only is that money spent, it doesn't exist. They aren't going to get immunity. So there's no $ there now, either. And the Ants probably knew this long before we did.

So now they have to opt for a cheap funeral for Caylee. Well, there's no law against cheap funerals. Total strangers are willing to send in donations to put money in Casey's commissary account, or to post her bond, but nobody's willing to donate to bury Caylee because that doesn't spite the Ants or satisfy the desire for revenge. I think it's very sad that Casey can get $500,000 twice, from anonymous strangers, but Caylee can't get a dime. JMO.

And I'm sure the Ants aren't any more pleased with the current funeral arrangements than we are. But this is what happens when broke people have to have a funeral. I suspect that strip mall funeral homes are more common now than they used to be, though, because even people who inherited the family business really can't afford that mansion. They don't make enough to live in million dollar homes.

Thanks Fuzzball for posting this. I also thought that they did not have any cash handy and was wondering how they are paying for their home. As we all know they ,like a lot of us here, struggled to make payments.

If a tragedy happened to me like what happened to Cindy I would also be unable to work. It shows all over her. She is a broken women. The big mistake they made was supporting their daughter publicly. If they had only kept their mouths SHUT, I don't think the public at large would of turned on them. OR their family. Rick pleaded with his sister to SHUT UP. Told her she looks like an idiot,and she did.

She so wanted to buy into the kidnapping story because that would mean Caylee might still be alive. I can't fault her for that. No one among us is perfect and the Anthony's as far as I can see have done nothing but try to build a nice life for their family and ungrateful twit of a daughter.

Please tell the truth Anthonys...
No Immunity for anyone!!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: January 08, 2009, 06:27:53 AM »

Good morning sweet Scarlett -- We have missed each other lately.  I am hurrying to get ready to work but saw you were here and wanted to say hello.  Have a great day --

To my other monkey friends -- Good morning and have a great day.   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: January 08, 2009, 06:31:45 AM »

so what is NEXT for these people? PLASTIC FLOWERS and reusuable coffin?

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

i sure wish i could post my pic... i even got a tiny url for it... i THOUGHT i put it in my siggy line... but clearly i am in dire need of help.... from some LOVEly monkey...

Hey Kim!  I'm behind so not sure if you fixed the problem and I FWIW am not good at this at all but try putting a space between the ] and h and also between the 6 and [.  I'll keep my eye out to see if it works.  If fixed, disregard.

Lovinlife

thx.. i fixed it with the help of trial and error and BRANDI (in the brandi avatar page which is a MUST SEE btw!)

It looks great!  Now I know why she (BRANDI) can't get sleep at night!

FWIW, Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't so to speak.  If they spend extravigant amount on Caylee's funeral everyone thinks they stole the $ to pay for it.  If they don't spend squat, they didn't give her the dignity she deserves.  Just hurry up and give her a proper burial already!  Don't leave her body in that cold place.  I agree her spirit is in heaven with Heather.

ITA Lovinlife. And I don't get why people think there's money in the burial Trust. Were there ever really that many donations in the first place? How many people ever believed Caylee was alive? Of those people, how many had money to donate?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: January 08, 2009, 06:40:55 AM »

Is it morning for you Fussball.??..Love your new kitty. If I knew how to, I would put up some coffee. PRETEND..........................................

Another thing. And keep in mind I am no Anthony fan but I do try to treat others as I would like to be treated in my journey through life.

IMO,Cindy and George DID NOT know where Caylee was. I was shocked when I read that some think George moved or helped dispose of the body. That's just NUTS!!

Cindy would of crawled on her belly through hell to get Caylee back. Alive or dead.I imagine it must tear her up to know that her wonderful Grand child was rotting a few blocks away.

I also believe the private investigators were just being nosey investigators. Maybe Cindy and George did pick up on Casey's words that "she is close to home". Maybe it was something they tried to look in to quietly and we know nothing is secret in this saga.

This was ALL Casey in my book. Lazy butt girl did not even dig a hole. Heck she barley managed to get the bag off the road. Remember,the remains have liquified and have you ever tried to carry a big plastic bag with water in it?? It is hard to do. Plus it was stinking real bad by this time and the smell was everywhere. She was also probably afraid to go any deeper in the woods as it is creepy and full of bugs and snakes.

I really thought she feed her to the gaiters. Guess I was giving Casey too much credit.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: January 08, 2009, 06:44:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  It's coffee time.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: January 08, 2009, 06:47:56 AM »

Hi Pookybear!!! Check in when you get to work. I will be here for a spell as snow and ice will kill my work day. Glad everything is good with you.

Maybe today we will get some news from Boo????

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: January 08, 2009, 06:52:34 AM »

Okay, so if they knew that Caylee was in the woods, was the detective just incompetent for not finding her? Or was the meter reader being used to divert attention from the defense?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.