March 28, 2024, 06:03:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 349284 times)
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 01:51:56 PM »

The Anthonys and their attorney met with prosecutors today regarding release of the autopsy photos, etc.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18430243/detail.html
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »

Judge to address limits on images of Caylee Anthony's remains

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
12:27 PM EST, January 7, 2009
Casey Anthony's attorney today responded to prosecutors' request to limit what the defense team can do with the photos and X-rays of Caylee Marie Anthony's remains.

Jose Baez wrote in a motion that restrictions will place an undue burden - both logistically and financially - on the defense. The issue will be addressed Thursday at a hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland, who had previously ordered the state to release the images to Baez by this week.

Prosecutors asked Strickland to restrict what Baez can do with the three discs they are going to release.

The state doesn't want Baez to be able to copy, print or reproduce the images -- including sending them in the mail or over the Internet. And prosecutors want to ensure the photos remain with Baez and in the courts' jurisdiction. And defense experts must view them in Baez's presence. Baez argued in his two-page motion that most of the defense experts who would review the images are out of state. And he points out that the state's experts were allowed to take samples out of the state, including labs in Indiana and Virginia.

Meanwhile, local and federal investigators met with prosecutors this morning at the State Attorney's Office.

Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen and FBI Special Agent Nick Savage left about 11:30 a.m. and said it was a routine meeting to discuss the case.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also met with prosecutors this morning. Conway said the meeting was related to state's motion about the images. The Anthonys were not there.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »

Anthonys' Attorney Meets With Prosecutors, Investigators

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 1:26 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for the Anthony family had a meeting Wednesday with prosecutors in downtown Orlando at the State Attorney's Office. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, met with prosecutors and investigators for about an hour Wednesday morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Anthony Family Attorney Meets With Prosecutors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Conway, he was there to discuss Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos that the prosecution does not yet want to release to the defense. On Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion objecting to the state's refusal to turn them over.

Prosecutors say they are refusing to hand over the autopsy photos and x-rays of Caylee Anthony's remains until a judge imposes more restrictions.

The defense wants the pictures of the remains, which were discovered last December, but prosecutors are concerned the photos could be sold to media outlets for financial gain. They want the judge to first issue an order that no copies of the pictures can be made or mailed and that they are only to be used by the defense.

Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony.

Why is Conway discussing this issue with the prosecutor?   hmmmm?     He's not KC's lawyer.   
I bet he was only there to discuss their immunity.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for the Anthony family had a meeting Wednesday with prosecutors in downtown Orlando at the State Attorney's Office. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, met with prosecutors and investigators for about an hour Wednesday morning.

According to Conway, he was there to discuss Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos that the prosecution does not yet want to release to the defense. On Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion objecting to the state's refusal to turn them over.

Prosecutors say they are refusing to hand over the autopsy photos and x-rays of Caylee Anthony's remains until a judge imposes more restrictions.

The defense wants the pictures of the remains, which were discovered last December, but prosecutors are concerned the photos could be sold to media outlets for financial gain. They want the judge to first issue an order that no copies of the pictures can be made or mailed and that they are only to be used by the defense.

Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony.

Well, if they've done nothing wrong and they have nothing to hide,  why do they need immunity?

wait......

no.....

don't answer that! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 01:55:18 PM »

Good work girl! So I did the same thing. Here is what I wrote in addition to Dolce's wording. Feel free to copy it in your email and forward it to as many people in your address book!

Please take a moment out of your time to sign this petition for Caylee.  We are petitioning to ABC to stop allowing the Anthonys to profit off of Caylee any longer. If you are unaware of who she is, she is a little 2 year old girl that was murdered back in June, her little body was discovered on December 11th. Her mother, Casey Anthony sits in jail waiting for her trial for the murder. She didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days and even then, it was the Grandmother that called the police, not her.

Her family is now shopping around the different networks for the best movie deal to show her funeral and memorial service! These people have made money off their dead grand child for months now. This must stop! This petition worked to stop Lifetime from making a movie, they withdrew their offer to the Anthonys. Now ABC has made a move to offer them money for exclusive rights to this horrendous story. They won't bury her until they get immunity which will then secure their movie deal.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

Thank you!

hope i was allowed to bring this over....   If not, could someone delete then???

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 01:55:52 PM »

YOU MONKEYS LEFT ME BEHIND.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 01:57:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18429746/index.html

Dignity and respect..............MY A$$!!!!!!!!!!!
I see absolutely no dignity and respect in a store front mortuary in a strip mall with solid windows in front.

Just another excuse to kill time and B!TCH.  I am so infuriated with the defense's and the family's antics.

Need a Mad Monkey emoticon

How's this?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 01:57:18 PM »

How do you do that??????????  I'll have a cup of afternoon coffee, and Admiral, can you put a little somethin'-somethin' in it to get me through the rest of the work day?

(( everyone see that..now that's respect  ))

Anything you like darlin'... Bailey's seems to be the prefered choice 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 01:58:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0107/18429795.pdf

What a Fidiot....................

I guess he didn't learn his lesson yesterday, now he's bad mouthing the court officers
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 01:58:34 PM »

Judge to address limits on images of Caylee Anthony's remains

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
12:27 PM EST, January 7, 2009
Casey Anthony's attorney today responded to prosecutors' request to limit what the defense team can do with the photos and X-rays of Caylee Marie Anthony's remains.

Jose Baez wrote in a motion that restrictions will place an undue burden - both logistically and financially - on the defense. The issue will be addressed Thursday at a hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland, who had previously ordered the state to release the images to Baez by this week.

Prosecutors asked Strickland to restrict what Baez can do with the three discs they are going to release.

The state doesn't want Baez to be able to copy, print or reproduce the images -- including sending them in the mail or over the Internet. And prosecutors want to ensure the photos remain with Baez and in the courts' jurisdiction. And defense experts must view them in Baez's presence. Baez argued in his two-page motion that most of the defense experts who would review the images are out of state. And he points out that the state's experts were allowed to take samples out of the state, including labs in Indiana and Virginia.

Meanwhile, local and federal investigators met with prosecutors this morning at the State Attorney's Office.

Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen and FBI Special Agent Nick Savage left about 11:30 a.m. and said it was a routine meeting to discuss the case.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also met with prosecutors this morning. Conway said the meeting was related to state's motion about the images. The Anthonys were not there.

GMAFB.    Let whoever is financing the DreamTeam pick up the added expense.   
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 01:59:08 PM »

BOO, I wanted to let you know that I did a BIG GOOF... The first time I voted, I neglected to put a comment.  So, I went back and voted again with a comment.  When I didn't see my comment, I went back and did it again with another comment.  So, I got comment crazy after the fact.  
S O R R Y!  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 01:59:20 PM »

Does anyone have a picture or a link to a picture of the funeral home that looks like a dry cleaners? TIA, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 01:59:44 PM »

I see absolutely no dignity and respect in a store front mortuary in a strip mall with solid windows in front.

Just another excuse to kill time and B!TCH.  I am so infuriated with the defense's and the family's antics.

How's this?

Thanks, Quiet, but I'm madder than that. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 02:00:09 PM »

YOU MONKEYS LEFT ME BEHIND.  

Awww, it's ok G.O. we knew you'd find your way! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 02:00:26 PM »

1/6/2009 A STATES OF FLORIDA'S MOTION TO STAY ORDER DISPOSING OF EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL PHOTOGRAPHS AND X-RAYS TAKEN OF REMAINS AND MOTION TO AMEND ORDER TO COMPLY WITH FLORIDA STATUTE 406.135

1/6/2009 A OBJECTION TO THE STATE'S REQUEST FOR AN ORDER STAYING THE ORDER DISPOSING OF THE DEFENSE EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL PHOTOGRAPHS AND X-RAYS TAKEN OF REMAINS

http://www.myorangeclerk.com
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »

Thanks for posting this, I wonder if Conway is begging and whinning to get immunity, I would think if the state wanted to give them immunity it would have been done by now.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2009, 02:01:35 PM »

Does anyone have a picture or a link to a picture of the funeral home that looks like a dry cleaners? TIA, JSM
It was shown on NG last night. I guess you can find it if someone you tubed it.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 02:01:42 PM »

OH MAN, DOES IT EVER END WITH THESE GREEDY PEOPLE, DEAR GOD??? 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 02:02:02 PM »

How's this?

Thanks, Quiet, but I'm madder than that. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »

How's this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.