April 27, 2024, 05:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351318 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2009, 02:36:37 PM »

These are photos of where Heathers body is now....and we chose this place for it's beauty, activity so she would never be alone, and the wild life the runs around there all seasons.

How on earth could they choose such a dismal looking place for Caylee?
I am just sick !!! 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2009, 02:37:04 PM »

Oh I see ...........well that's really nice.  What does it have, a drive up window??? 

Really.... pull up, they hand you the guest book, sign it and drive off.  GMAFB already, hasnt this sweet girl suffered enough??  Today is turning out to be just like yesterday and the day before and the day before that......depressing. 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2009, 02:37:17 PM »

Dat's sooooo cute, boo!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »

Oh I see ...........well that's really nice.  What does it have, a drive up window??? 

Really.... pull up, they hand you the guest book, sign it and drive off.  GMAFB already, hasnt this sweet girl suffered enough??  Today is turning out to be just like yesterday and the day before and the day before that......depressing. 
And can you imagine while you are there viewing a loved one the fumes from the cleaners overpower you and you pass out. Disgrace.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »

I have to leave the cage for a while and try to recompose myself. I feel physically ill right now. Between the photos of the mortuary, interior and exterior, and the knowledge that Anthonys have been profiting from their daughter's murder of their granddaughter and would have continued to do so with her photos in death, I am just astounded beyond belief. (As I know we all are.) They treat Caylee like someone they despise, like someone with no worth whatsoever. How is this possible? What kind of people are these people? This was their granddaughter. I just don't understand and I want to cry.

Walk away for a while rmc, this case is just full of emotion.  It's very difficult to get it out in the open.  A little break always helps.  When you're ready to come back, we'll all be here...take care

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2009, 02:38:42 PM »

so what is NEXT for these people? PLASTIC FLOWERS and reusuable coffin?

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

i sure wish i could post my pic... i even got a tiny url for it... i THOUGHT i put it in my siggy line... but clearly i am in dire need of help.... from some LOVEly monkey...

From the looks of that place, Caylee's bones may spend eternity in that cardboard box instead of a casket.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »

So,  how is this fair?

We got this expensive dream team defending a slore who killed her child - and we can't even pay for a quality burial/memorial service for the poor child???     Shame on all of them. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2009, 02:39:09 PM »

This Roberts guy, is probably letting them keep Caylee there for free just to get publicity, as we can see he needs some money if this is the only place he could afford to open his business, but I  think its gonna have the opposite effect and he will prolly close down after all this!!!!!!!!!

The A's need to develope just a little respect for this precous child and stop all this foolishness and allow her to rest in peace!!!!!!  This is the type of behavoir they continue to present and then wonder why they get a bad rap from the public.Any (NORMAL) family would have already taken possecesion of this child, told the authorities everything they knew and had the most beautiful memorial service they could think of and be back home greiving, but feeling that they did what was best for themselves and Caylee at this time and under the circumstances that they now face!

I dont care anymore what anybody says about me or anything else, but I will say that if they are waiting on immunity before they bury this precous child then we may as well get use to the ideal of where Caylee is now resting, because the A's are not gonna get immunity from the OCSD..they are fed up with these people just as the rest of the world is and I hope if Caylee has to continue to suffer by sitting in a box in this dump of a funeral home, then before long Cindy and George wil be the same type of surroundings.....There very own jail cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2009, 02:39:25 PM »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 1:26 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lawyer for the Anthony family had a meeting Wednesday with prosecutors in downtown Orlando at the State Attorney's Office. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, met with prosecutors and investigators for about an hour Wednesday morning.

According to Conway, he was there to discuss Caylee's x-rays and autopsy photos that the prosecution does not yet want to release to the defense. On Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion objecting to the state's refusal to turn them over.

Prosecutors say they are refusing to hand over the autopsy photos and x-rays of Caylee Anthony's remains until a judge imposes more restrictions.

The defense wants the pictures of the remains, which were discovered last December, but prosecutors are concerned the photos could be sold to media outlets for financial gain. They want the judge to first issue an order that no copies of the pictures can be made or mailed and that they are only to be used by the defense.

Conway also told Eyewitness News that he's been trying to get immunity for the George and Cindy Anthony.

I bet he's working hard on that one...and notice how after putting this out via the press any number of times, he's still waiting for that illusive immunity for his clients.

I bolded what I thought was mighty interesting.  What is Conway doing discussing the xrays and photos with prosecutors?  This has nothing to do with his clients.  Casey is not his client.  I bet they want that immunity to be able to sell these things!  I said that yesterday that the immunity ploy was so that they could guarantee the funds keep rolling in and it looks like that is definitely the case.   There might be a 7 figure deal in the works that goes bye bye if the Anthonys get arrested or indicted for anything.

Please arrest these ghouls!

So now we have our proof that the Ants want immunity and are shopping around for deals on Caylee's autopsy pictures. Shame on WS for taking down the petition thread. Obviously the support this!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/index.html

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2009, 02:39:40 PM »

And can you imagine while you are there viewing a loved one the fumes from the cleaners overpower you and you pass out. Disgrace.

I'm with rmc, i'm getting physically ill over here.  I CANNOT believe the gull of those people.  It's almost a good thing that Caylee isnt around them anymore.  I hope she can see how much she was loved, just look past her OWN FAMILY...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2009, 02:40:05 PM »

CynInOregon... what a beautiful place, my mom who passed away five years ago today, is in a beautiful old cemetary.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »

Omg..what's going on?My power went off and then my Dad dropped by .....please don't make me go back to the old cage.
Somebody give me a quick update.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »

OMG!!!  I'm surprised it doesn't have a drive through . . .

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2009, 02:42:02 PM »

These are photos of where Heathers body is now....and we chose this place for it's beauty, activity so she would never be alone, and the wild life the runs around there all seasons.

How on earth could they choose such a dismal looking place for Caylee?
I am just sick !!! 

That place is so beautiful and peaceful looking.  Thanks for sharing.    Hugs.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2009, 02:42:51 PM »

This Roberts guy, is probably letting them keep Caylee there for free just to get publicity, as we can see he needs some money if this is the only place he could afford to open his business, but I  think its gonna have the opposite effect and he will prolly close down after all this!!!!!!!!!

The A's need to develope just a little respect for this precous child and stop all this foolishness and allow her to rest in peace!!!!!!  This is the type of behavoir they continue to present and then wonder why they get a bad rap from the public.Any (NORMAL) family would have already taken possecesion of this child, told the authorities everything they knew and had the most beautiful memorial service they could think of and be back home greiving, but feeling that they did what was best for themselves and Caylee at this time and under the circumstances that they now face!

I dont care anymore what anybody says about me or anything else, but I will say that if they are waiting on immunity before they bury this precous child then we may as well get use to the ideal of where Caylee is now resting, because the A's are not gonna get immunity from the OCSD..they are fed up with these people just as the rest of the world is and I hope if Caylee has to continue to suffer by sitting in a box in this dump of a funeral home, then before long Cindy and George wil be the same type of surroundings.....There very own jail cell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I totally agree, and I sure hope those two see a jail cell soon.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »

What is Conway doing discussing the xrays and photos with prosecutors?  This has nothing to do with his clients.  Casey is not his client.  I bet they want that immunity to be able to sell these things!  I said that yesterday that the immunity ploy was so that they could guarantee the funds keep rolling in and it looks like that is definitely the case.   There might be a 7 figure deal in the works that goes bye bye if the Anthonys get arrested or indicted for anything.

Russ, I totally agree with you.  

Since KC signed-over Caylee's remains to CinCin and GA, wouldn't that mean that only CinCin and GA have rights to any photos of Caylee's remains, and not KC?
[/quote]

I am not aware she signed over anything to them, but if she did than yes they have some rights but the state wants to limit access on "evidence" to the defense team only.  These pictures are not their property because this is a criminal case.  They are trying to circumvent that imo, and they are trying to get immunity from prosecution so that they can profit from the release.  Baez might have been hoping to forward the evidence to them so they could sign on the dotted line for a 7 figure deal.  This would be how he gets paid and pays for the gaggle of defense experts.  I think they have all gotten a taste of the ABC deal already.  I see it has everyone running around, including the Anthony defense attorney that has nothing to do with the case against Casey. 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2009, 02:50:39 PM »

What is Conway doing discussing the xrays and photos with prosecutors?  This has nothing to do with his clients.  Casey is not his client.  I bet they want that immunity to be able to sell these things!  I said that yesterday that the immunity ploy was so that they could guarantee the funds keep rolling in and it looks like that is definitely the case.   There might be a 7 figure deal in the works that goes bye bye if the Anthonys get arrested or indicted for anything.

Russ, I totally agree with you. 

Since KC signed-over Caylee's remains to CinCin and GA, wouldn't that mean that only CinCin and GA have rights to any photos of Caylee's remains, and not KC?
[/quote]

I am not aware she signed over anything to them, but if she did than yes they have some rights but the state wants to limit access on "evidence" to the defense team only.  These pictures are not their property because this is a criminal case, and some things can be exempt from the sunshine laws.  They are trying to circumvent that imo, and they are trying to get immunity from prosecution so that they can profit from the release.  Baez might have been hoping to forward the evidence to them so they could sign on the dotted line for a 7 figure deal.  This would be how he gets paid and pays for the gaggle of defense experts.  I think they have all gotten a taste of the ABC deal already.  I see it has everyone running around, including the Anthony defense attorney that has nothing to do with the case against Casey. 
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2009, 02:53:48 PM »

In case anyone here is wondering why Cindy & George might be seeking full immunity.

During George's July 24th law enforcement interview... George relating a conversation he & Cindy had:

I said, technically sweetie they can come after you, they can come after us because we're withholding information.

George then recalls that Cindy said George I'm gonna do my own investigation.

George then tells Cindy we're gonna have to get an attorney pretty soon if you keep screwing things... You got to back up.

Taped Transcript Of George Anthony Interview ~ July 24th ~ Pages 63 & 64

The criminal defense attorney representing Cindy & George said he plans to meet with the lead prosecutor and detectives to ask for full immunity for the Anthonys.

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony%20july24.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

Semper-Fi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2009, 02:55:03 PM »

In case anyone here is wondering why Cindy & George might be seeking full immunity.

During George's July 24th law enforcement interview... George relating a conversation he & Cindy had:

I said, technically sweetie they can come after you, they can come after us because we're withholding information.

George then recalls that Cindy said George I'm gonna do my own investigation.

George then tells Cindy we're gonna have to get an attorney pretty soon if you keep screwing things... You got to back up.

Taped Transcript Of George Anthony Interview ~ July 24th ~ Pages 63 & 64

The criminal defense attorney representing Cindy & George said he plans to meet with the lead prosecutor and detectives to ask for full immunity for the Anthonys.

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony%20july24.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2009, 02:55:16 PM »

Does anyone think its possible that the furnal home that was choosen for Caylee was picked because it was hoped that the public would be outraged and donate money to have her services held in a beautiful place?

Wonder what would happen to any left over money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.