April 27, 2024, 09:18:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351263 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2009, 03:09:10 PM »

Why was I not allowed to post, and then what I had written disappeared entirely? 

Anyway, I was wondering if maybe the cremation was just done here (though no stacks, as someone pointed out), and the funeral will be elsewhere.  I hadn't heard the A's were church members anywhere.  But maybe they could have it at the church where the vigils were held?

I have no idea, maybe the server burped?

I know that I got kicked out for a few minutes - so maybe so!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2009, 03:09:14 PM »

om g... i am disgusted! i have never seen this before,,sorry if its reposted...

And another thing about George (And Lee!) that is odd. On the "Caylee is Missing" MySpace page, George and Lee advertised for "personal assistants". Volunteer personal assistants! Here's their "ads":

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - xxx-xxx-xxxx cell - (email address removed)

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - xxx-xxx-xxxx cell - (email address removed)
http://anakerie.blogspot.com/2008/08/george-anthony-speaks-and-lies.html
They are opening themselves to spies working for them and wow...you could write a book after that.
Do they think they are celebrities? Oh no..that's right...celebrities would pay you work for them. This is pure stupidity on their part. If you are not getting paid then don't sign a disclosure agreement which I assume they would have one. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »

Hi everyone!   

A bit behind, so if this has already been explained, please forgive..

For those signing that petition re the ABC deal, writing a comment and not having it show up.. That's because the comment was too long. 

They provide a box to write your comment in, and if the comment is even one space longer than the box provided, none of the comment will appear. 

That's probably why some have signed twice, cuz the first time around only their name showed up. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2009, 03:10:41 PM »

I have to leave the cage for a while and try to recompose myself. I feel physically ill right now. Between the photos of the mortuary, interior and exterior, and the knowledge that Anthonys have been profiting from their daughter's murder of their granddaughter and would have continued to do so with her photos in death, I am just astounded beyond belief. (As I know we all are.) They treat Caylee like someone they despise, like someone with no worth whatsoever. How is this possible? What kind of people are these people? This was their granddaughter. I just don't understand and I want to cry.

Walk away for a while rmc, this case is just full of emotion.  It's very difficult to get it out in the open.  A little break always helps.  When you're ready to come back, we'll all be here...take care

Thanks. I know everyone here understands. I am just going to rant for a minute -- I am back already, because I just started stewing in my anger and thinking that perhaps the whole family planned this missing child business as a way to make money, from the get-go. As far as I am concerned, the whole lot of them are murderers, no matter what was planned or not planned, because they were all complicit in her death.

They covered and continue to cover for their daughter.

The way Lee tore up that memorial to Caylee near their house spoke volumes.

Then, when people refused to put any memorial items by their house but by the crime scene, they coldly gathered all the items, drove off, and gave them away in a show of mock concern for the poor.

Now, this pitiful convenience-store mortuary is speaking even louder about their true feelings for Caylee.

They don't give a sh*t about this child. Family of turds. I have had enough. I pray they are arrested.

George has a "hole in his heart big enough for a truck to drive through"??? Yeah, right. More like, the whole family has a load of bullsh*t big enough for a truck to haul away.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2009, 03:11:03 PM »

so what is NEXT for these people? PLASTIC FLOWERS and reusuable coffin?

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

i sure wish i could post my pic... i even got a tiny url for it... i THOUGHT i put it in my siggy line... but clearly i am in dire need of help.... from some LOVEly monkey...

From the looks of that place, Caylee's bones may spend eternity in that cardboard box instead of a casket.

I totally agree with you, Jody.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2009, 03:11:17 PM »

Omg..what's going on?My power went off and then my Dad dropped by .....please don't make me go back to the old cage.
Somebody give me a quick update.

I don't think you missed much Trimm... todays headlines are here on this thread I think..

Thanks Sea,After seeing the coffin.......can't go there right now.Brings up too many emotions.I would never have had my son in that place.
Got to take a break.BBL.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2009, 03:12:55 PM »

New Cage...Page 9 

What have I missed?   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2009, 03:15:05 PM »

Just back at the computer after being away most of the day.  I haven't read everything yet. 
Did I read that someone tried to post the link for the petition on WS and they took it down?    I'm a member over there too but since they are so picky about what you write and anal that I came over here.  It also seems that they lock any posts about LA. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2009, 03:15:53 PM »

OMG!!!  I'm surprised it doesn't have a drive through . . .

/quote]

Not to be gross or anything, but I can't image there is enough room in that small of a building for a large refrigerator in which to keep the bodies of deceased people.  I would like to see behind the building to see if there is a large refrigerated building there.  Betcha.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2009, 03:18:31 PM »

Hi everyone!   

A bit behind, so if this has already been explained, please forgive..

For those signing that petition re the ABC deal, writing a comment and not having it show up.. That's because the comment was too long. 

They provide a box to write your comment in, and if the comment is even one space longer than the box provided, none of the comment will appear. 

That's probably why some have signed twice, cuz the first time around only their name showed up. 

Thank you, Wyks for explaining that for us.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2009, 03:19:21 PM »

Oh I see ...........well that's really nice.  What does it have, a drive up window??? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2009, 03:19:22 PM »

I am wondering - or hoping maybe- that the media was mis-informed about where Caylee's remains were being held.  I just cant see this being the place.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »

Every night i leave here ...thinking..nothing else will suprise me with these people...until the next day and BOOM...feels like a slap in the face..i seriously hate them all...i'l be back later..i have a knot in my stomach thinking of precious little caylee in that place

Live each day as if it were your last!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »

Does anyone have an email address for Conway? I can't find one on his website or I am too damn pizzed to see it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2009, 03:21:32 PM »

Me too....to say it's disgusting would be a compliment.  I wonder if there are slot machines in the back room ?  I am so grossed out.  Never in my life have I ever seen anything to equal this.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2009, 03:23:03 PM »

Didn't someone say yesterday that C&G went and sat with Caylee's remains at the mortuary?  What - were they waiting for their dry cleaning to get done???     

This is pitiful!

it would not surprise me anymore....

The trust fund that is set up called "help find caylee marie trust fund" has enough money in there to bury her.  I was reading the stipulations on it yesterday (posted the link) and it said that the fund would hold at least 5 grand in there.  Again, the fund can be accessed to use for her burial, a decent burial.  I guess the A's dont wanna WASTE the money on THAT. 

Since it's been clearly said that Caylee's remains/bones were in a box, does that mean that the As's sat with the box between them on a chair, or in front of them on the floor?  That's just all horse manure and I don't buy one bit of that crap.     

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2009, 03:24:37 PM »

Just back at the computer after being away most of the day.  I haven't read everything yet. 
Did I read that someone tried to post the link for the petition on WS and they took it down?    I'm a member over there too but since they are so picky about what you write and anal that I came over here.  It also seems that they lock any posts about LA. 

The thread for the petition went poof.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »

so what is NEXT for these people? PLASTIC FLOWERS and reusuable coffin?

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

i sure wish i could post my pic... i even got a tiny url for it... i THOUGHT i put it in my siggy line... but clearly i am in dire need of help.... from some LOVEly monkey...

heykim:

I have instruction here for posting your sig image if you still need it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg611020#msg611020

Also, you should look around there, I posted quite a few things just for you! Wink

Sorry for the O/T ... but was just answering a question.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »

The thread for the petition went poof.

Yep.  I went over there - and it isn't even in their "basement".   
What's wrong with them? 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2009, 03:29:25 PM »

Does anyone have an email address for Conway? I can't find one on his website or I am too damn pizzed to see it!!
This is all I can find. His website is not very ......................maybe like his skills

Bradley A. Conway 
Address: 390 North Orange Avenue Suite 1630
Orlando Florida [ FL ] 32801
 (407)246-0803     (407)246-7121     www.bconwaylaw.com
bradley (at) bconwaylaw.com 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.