April 30, 2024, 11:03:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351512 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 07, 2009, 07:36:18 PM »

I thought the sitemeter was for all to use, since it's listed at the bottom of each page?

The site meter is there, I'm not sure why people want to use it though.  Trying to track fellow members on the site meter as they come and go is more like stalking IMO.

Now, I have to fix dinner. 

Please, let's not continue talking about the site meter and members.  This is about CAYLEE.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 07:39:40 PM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 07, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »

on JVM - Luka  (LA's attorney) is saying that D.Casey is denying all allegations by Hoover.
[/b][/u][/glow]

i am SHOCKED to hear that!

i am also an incredibly bad liar....

And your funny as h*ll too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 07, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »

On JVM - Kathi Belich said that Hoover told the FBI that D. Casey was at remains site several times.  Maybe he did plant the book!  wow    Why would he go there several times?

OMG this is INSANE!!!! 

Hey Anothermonkey. OMG is right. 

Hey there, Trimm!

Is it just me, or is that Jayne Weintraub  annoying as H#LL!!

I LOATHE THAT WOMAN - she is beyond an avid defense attorney, shes a cynical, bitter twit!   I wouldnt hire her to be my defense attorney if she offered pro bono because she is so far out there that shed have me convicted when I was innocent with the way she poo poos everything - she needs meds!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 07, 2009, 07:37:00 PM »

Nancy Grace Transcript 12/9/08

But everybody knows when she died and -- the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere.

Thank you so much!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: January 07, 2009, 07:38:14 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/    Second autopsy complete.

Thank goodness.  Sounds like another tid bit from Boo could happen this week.  Flowers & candles are ready.

Plenty of popcorn, snacks, and drinks are ready too!   

Hope you are doing better today, Wyks!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #485 on: January 07, 2009, 07:38:34 PM »

Anthonys Want Limits On Caylee's Images
Hearing Scheduled Thursday In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 1:21 pm EST January 6, 2009
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EST January 7, 2009

New Tip Line Set Up In Casey Anthony Case

An attorney for Casey Anthony has set up a new tip line, looking for information about the area where the remains of Anthony’s daughter, Caylee, were found last month.

The phone number is 407-442-2814.

Thanks for posting that Miss Janet!  Nice to see you today btw!

I just called, busy. (Did not shell out the extra $2.50 for call waiting I guess)

My tip:  Hint Mr. Baez your client murdered Caylee.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #486 on: January 07, 2009, 07:38:56 PM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome newbies

my internet has been down since last night about 7pm just got it back up and running
Iv'e been lost all day thought a couple of times I was going to have to drive to my sister's house 40 miles away to us her computer but thought I would just bake cookies
could a very kind monkey tell what is new
pretty please with sugar on top

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 07, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?

I think I'm leaning towards the anthony's ultimately spilling,something casey told them in coded letter perhaps, to the P.I. I'm not saying Baez did not know this also, but for "legal" reasons, I think the tip must have come from the anthony's rather than baez.
i.e. baez couldn't tell the P.I. this stuff ( because he would get himself into trouble with the courts) so low and behold, the P.I. quits working for Baez in October was it? and Ta-daaaa now works for the Anthony's...and a month later he knows the location of Caylee's remains.
This case has got to be one of the biggest clusterflips I have ever heard of!!

OMG, You mentioned the letters from Casey to her parents reminded me that I was told just recently that prisons will copy incoming and going inmate mail if they suspect letters are being written in code.  A prisoner has no expectation of privacy except if it is mail to or from her attorney.

Which is why Baez took the notes to the family and gave them to them. I don't think for a minute she mailed them.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: January 07, 2009, 07:39:05 PM »

I would just like to say that this conspiracy about Caylees bady and who knew where it was before it was found, if it is true was something being cooked up between the A family and there attournies and the PI's.........

The OCSD, knew nothing about where that poor childs body was, I find it alarming that it is even being thought  about, what good could possible come from them knowing this and allowing it to stay there in those creepy woods.....
   As far as Im concerned this is just the kind of thoughts Baez wants to throw out of left field to get the doubts flowing with the Jury at Trial, and I for One will stand behind OCSD, and not speak of this again!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 07, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »

always1 said
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....
 klaas said
 Why would you know Rob's IP to know if he is on the site meter?
 always1 said
 Oh, I dont, I just know where he lives and what kind of computer it normally says.Sorry Rob

Always1
To answer your question-YES that is an invasion of privacy. I don't understand why ANYONE who comes here with a pure heart to discuss Caylee's case would feel the need to use the "site meter" to find out WHO is here or would care WHAT kind of computer someone has or care where they live.  Sorry, that scares me.

Anyone who knows Rob-knows that he is THE most kind and caring man around. He puts his heart and soul into these cases and often times reaches not only into his heart but into his wallet to help the families of missing people. But for obvious reasons(like the example above) he has had to step back and NOT post here as often as he would like -for JUST this very reason. 

And just to set the record straight..Rob lives with me now and has been using my laptop!! So you can't use that site meter to do your internet "sleuthing"! If you need Rob for anything...send me an email-I will make sure that he sees it!

Sorry for the OT everyone..
~meliss

Caylee will remain in "our" hearts forever.

WTF?

Thank you JuJu...I read it the first time and thought WTF is this....I read it again and am still asking myself the same thing....Rob lives with little one now and uses her computer??  ..Since when can Rob NOT speak for himself??  ..oh my lord...please beam me up scottie!!  And someone please pass me a good stiff drink!!

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: January 07, 2009, 07:41:46 PM »

So was the code word for Caylee "tire clocks"??

George had to of known he was implicating himself with that story, why in the world would he have thrown out that random story to the LE?  Guilty conscience trying to break out??

Oh goodness here comes that fish smell again.
Where did you see that Dolce????
Everyone was bringing up when they thought Caylee was placed there.  Georges story of going into the trunk for tire clocks made me think he was speaking in code...just going out on a limb here.  Maybe the code word was "gas cans" that "Casey handed me the gas cans from the trunk". 
I was really just reaching, but I still do not understand why George, being former LE, would have ever placed himself at the trunk in the first place.  He implicates himself right off the bat.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 07, 2009, 07:41:50 PM »

always1 said
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....
 klaas said
 Why would you know Rob's IP to know if he is on the site meter?
 always1 said
 Oh, I dont, I just know where he lives and what kind of computer it normally says.Sorry Rob

Always1
To answer your question-YES that is an invasion of privacy. I don't understand why ANYONE who comes here with a pure heart to discuss Caylee's case would feel the need to use the "site meter" to find out WHO is here or would care WHAT kind of computer someone has or care where they live.  Sorry, that scares me.

Anyone who knows Rob-knows that he is THE most kind and caring man around. He puts his heart and soul into these cases and often times reaches not only into his heart but into his wallet to help the families of missing people. But for obvious reasons(like the example above) he has had to step back and NOT post here as often as he would like -for JUST this very reason. 

And just to set the record straight..Rob lives with me now and has been using my laptop!! So you can't use that site meter to do your internet "sleuthing"! If you need Rob for anything...send me an email-I will make sure that he sees it!

Sorry for the OT everyone..
~meliss

Caylee will remain in "our" hearts forever.

WTF?

Thank you JuJu...I read it the first time and thought WTF is this....I read it again and am still asking myself the same thing....Rob lives with little one now and uses her computer??  ..Since when can Rob NOT speak for himself??  ..oh my lord...please beam me up scottie!!  And someone please pass me a good stiff drink!!

Something is not right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: January 07, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »

Does anyone recall when LP said something along the lines of "don't be surprised if LE doesn't already know where her body is"?

I can't be specific right now, but it was around a week or so .. maybe 2 at the most ... before the body was found?
So it was definitely in the same time frame.

I think LP made that statement around Nov 5-6, IIRC.

Oh I thought Lp said it the Nov 9 0r 10 on NG-a day or 2 before Caylee was found..

Yes, you are correct, but he said it on DECEMBER 9, not Nov. 9th, possibly December 8th. When I first learned that Caylee, or a body, had been found on Dec. 11th, that was the first thing I thought of and I asked everybody WHEN was the body found because I couldn't believe that Padilla blurting that out, NG passing on the remark like it wasn't said, could be a co-incidence. Too big a co-inky-dink for my taste, so I was wondering if the body had been discovered on the 8th or 9th and LE had not acknowledged and released info on it until it was ID'd. That was before I found out about the meter reader, etc.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #493 on: January 07, 2009, 07:41:56 PM »

Any news from Boo?  Any hint of a document dump?  TYIA!

Hmmm.. no hints lately from Boo. 

Didn't want to do this.. but

*dragging out the tea pot* 

Oh, Boooooo????  c'mere lil puppy.   

I'm way back on page 14, I'm catching up as quick as I can!!!

I'm catching up as well,Boo. I am so glad you saw my message about my 100th post. I don't get much time other than morning to post so It's a lot for me. I don't know how you guys do it.

CynInOregon,I think the place you have for Heather is beautiful and peaceful. I can see why you are finding the Anthony's choice crappy. Oh right, It IS!! I have wondered if maybe this place is a front to throw us off and when they went there the other day they took the remains home. They could do that, can't they??

Just thinking. Hi Trimm

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: January 07, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »

Dolce, do you know that area, wouldnt there be a better place to put Caylee???
I do not know that area of Orlando, no sorry.  My thoughts during this case were that she put her in Lake Jessup.  It seems the only reason for placing her there would be so that she was close to her family, familiarity...heck it was even near Lee's.  Maybe she put her there in hopes of blaming one of the other A's. 

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 07, 2009, 07:43:55 PM »

I would just like to say that this conspiracy about Caylees bady and who knew where it was before it was found, if it is true was something being cooked up between the A family and there attournies and the PI's.........

The OCSD, knew nothing about where that poor childs body was, I find it alarming that it is even being thought  about, what good could possible come from them knowing this and allowing it to stay there in those creepy woods.....
   As far as Im concerned this is just the kind of thoughts Baez wants to throw out of left field to get the doubts flowing with the Jury at Trial, and I for One will stand behind OCSD, and not speak of this again!
I was only trying to fit LP's comment into the timeline.  My recall was that he'd said it much earlier, I hadn't thought further than that until someone mentioned it.  I doubt anyone believes LE would actually leave her out there, for any reason. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: January 07, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »

Hi HH! Yes, I agree. I can't imagine LE knowing and doing nothing....not on such a high profile case. If anyone knew, then I agree it is the PI and maybe the A's.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 07, 2009, 07:45:20 PM »

Anthonys Want Limits On Caylee's Images
Hearing Scheduled Thursday In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 1:21 pm EST January 6, 2009
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EST January 7, 2009

New Tip Line Set Up In Casey Anthony Case

An attorney for Casey Anthony has set up a new tip line, looking for information about the area where the remains of Anthony’s daughter, Caylee, were found last month.

The phone number is 407-442-2814.

Thanks for posting that Miss Janet!  Nice to see you today btw!

I just called, busy. (Did not shell out the extra $2.50 for call waiting I guess)

My tip:  Hint Mr. Baez your client murdered Caylee.

Happy New Year Dolce.

How are "we" all doing?

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: January 07, 2009, 07:45:27 PM »

Still catching up btw phone calls and dinner, but wanted to say that the petition is one whole day old and there are over 400 signatures!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/signatures.html

GREAT NEWS!!

SIGN THE PETITION

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 07, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee's Body Was
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathi Belich interviewed Jim Hoover and his attorney Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitness News broke the story and continues to work the angle of the mystery videotape recorded by private investigators working for the Anthonys.

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

The private investigator gave his videotape to detectives Wednesday. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter.

Private investigator Jim Hoover and his attorney told only Eyewitness News on Wednesday afternoon that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, after months of insisting Caylee was still alive, told Hoover on the morning of November 15 that Caylee was dead and that he knew where her body was.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family, brought his camera equipment and tape to an Orlando law office where he and his attorney met with the lead investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI for about three hours.

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Looking good for LE.. .

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.