April 30, 2024, 11:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351515 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 07, 2009, 07:45:41 PM »

So was the code word for Caylee "tire clocks"??

George had to of known he was implicating himself with that story, why in the world would he have thrown out that random story to the LE?  Guilty conscience trying to break out??

Oh goodness here comes that fish smell again.
Where did you see that Dolce????
Everyone was bringing up when they thought Caylee was placed there.  Georges story of going into the trunk for tire clocks made me think he was speaking in code...just going out on a limb here.  Maybe the code word was "gas cans" that "Casey handed me the gas cans from the trunk". 
I was really just reaching, but I still do not understand why George, being former LE, would have ever placed himself at the trunk in the first place.  He implicates himself right off the bat.
Yeah, thats true.  I just thought maybe you read it somewhere.  Thanyou.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: January 07, 2009, 07:46:08 PM »

I would just like to say that this conspiracy about Caylees bady and who knew where it was before it was found, if it is true was something being cooked up between the A family and there attournies and the PI's.........

The OCSD, knew nothing about where that poor childs body was, I find it alarming that it is even being thought  about, what good could possible come from them knowing this and allowing it to stay there in those creepy woods.....
   As far as Im concerned this is just the kind of thoughts Baez wants to throw out of left field to get the doubts flowing with the Jury at Trial, and I for One will stand behind OCSD, and not speak of this again!
I agree with you on this. The LE would never leave that poor baby out in those woods. I think that this is a defense plan that has backfired.  JB is probably really worried now.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: January 07, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »

that is true QuietMonkey, it is odd to see it in a shopping center like that..
I've seen churches in them tho..actually have been to one ( it was great- they finally got their real one built) but hey, I chalked that up to "highways and byways".lol

you guys, don't feel guilty cause of what I said..it was just..i dont know. it was just kind of me struggling out loud with it.LOL.

No need to explain nicnic. I understand what you were saying. It really was just a big disappointment to see that is were Caylee is until they lay her to rest. I just expected more I guess and felt "let down" for Caylee. I know she's not really there, but to those of us alive and who know what happened to her and how she layed out in the woods for 6mos, it's sad to know she's lying there in a box in a strip mall mortuary. I guess the expectations were higher. I hope where ever she's laid to rest that it's beautiful and peaceful.

thank you QuietMonkey- I suppose a lot of my feeling is just..I would hate for someone to come to this site, and stumble upon some trash-talking about this place, and get their feelings hurt because they have had to use those facilities, or know someone who has..or..you know?
Anyway, I know what you mean. Smile

You are right-never thought of it that way-but to those people--- I say there is nothing to be ashamed of-you loved and cared for the person you put to rest.  But the Ants have plenty to be ashamed of -and the finale act is on a long list of insults to that baby- they showed her no respect --left her to rot -- if they spend a hundred thousand dollars for a funeral- it still wouldn't be enough-but Caylee should have a beautiful funeral -she did nto have a long or beautiful life
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 07, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »

I would just like to say that this conspiracy about Caylees bady and who knew where it was before it was found, if it is true was something being cooked up between the A family and there attournies and the PI's.........

The OCSD, knew nothing about where that poor childs body was, I find it alarming that it is even being thought  about, what good could possible come from them knowing this and allowing it to stay there in those creepy woods.....
   As far as Im concerned this is just the kind of thoughts Baez wants to throw out of left field to get the doubts flowing with the Jury at Trial, and I for One will stand behind OCSD, and not speak of this again!
I was only trying to fit LP's comment into the timeline.  My recall was that he'd said it much earlier, I hadn't thought further than that until someone mentioned it.  I doubt anyone believes LE would actually leave her out there, for any reason. 

Oh gosh, Yuknomenot. I'm sorry. I wasn't insinuating you were implicating LE. I was just confused and asking if I was missing some info. Sorry if I made it seem you were saying something you weren't! My apologies!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: January 07, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee's Body Was
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathi Belich interviewed Jim Hoover and his attorney Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitness News broke the story and continues to work the angle of the mystery videotape recorded by private investigators working for the Anthonys.

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

The private investigator gave his videotape to detectives Wednesday. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter.

Private investigator Jim Hoover and his attorney told only Eyewitness News on Wednesday afternoon that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, after months of insisting Caylee was still alive, told Hoover on the morning of November 15 that Caylee was dead and that he knew where her body was.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family, brought his camera equipment and tape to an Orlando law office where he and his attorney met with the lead investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI for about three hours.

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Looking good for LE.. .

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 07, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »

RE: the Anthonys choice of funeral home

I know everyone has talked about how the Anthonys appear to be well off.  I tend to think they're heavily leveraged and are putting on a show.. which is their pathology.

Everything from their PERFECT family to the PERFECT marriage to the PERFECT home to the PERFECT and EXTRAVAGANT cars.  Someone's putting on a show IMO.

Having to shell out actual cash for a funeral (which aint cheap, we just buried my father over a year ago in a modest ceremony and it was upwards of $13k), may be something that would be financially difficult.  One also has to wonder about their real financial position considering George's past financial issues, plus no one  to my knowledge is working right now.

In a morbid sense, Caylee missing is actually financially good for them.. look at all the $ they're bringing in selling her pics and doing interviews.  No one can deny it looks like they're cashing in.. at least from the outside.   

No doubt, ITA.  There is enough money in the "help find caylee trust" to bury her and have a modest ceremony.   I just think it IS all about money.  They just dont want to use that money to put towards her funeral.  They have really really let that baby down.
MOO

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #506 on: January 07, 2009, 07:50:15 PM »

OMG the Ant's picked the funeral home that looks like its in the ghetto!  (Down here that is what our ghetto looks like in Naples...they tore it down and rebuilt it pretty though)

Can't help it...gotta do it
elvis presley - in the ghetto   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #507 on: January 07, 2009, 07:50:52 PM »

Happy New Year Dolce.

How are "we" all doing?

Hugs

Janet
Happy New Year to you too!   
[imghttp://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n229/nlamon/dancers/m_93afd5b0ff2908377d66de700353c7f3.gif[/img]

We are fine.  Pics are over in the Fashion and Decorating thread.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: January 07, 2009, 07:51:49 PM »

Happy New Year Dolce.

How are "we" all doing?

Hugs

Janet
Happy New Year to you too!   

We are fine.  Pics are over in the Fashion and Decorating thread.
Brains are gone tonight!
I meant to get that link right, and add that I AM STILL NOT ABLE to get through on that tip line.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 07, 2009, 07:52:18 PM »

Still catching up btw phone calls and dinner, but wanted to say that the petition is one whole day old and there are over 400 signatures!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/signatures.html

GREAT NEWS!!

SIGN THE PETITION

Just signed it Dolce...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 07, 2009, 07:52:30 PM »

Does anyone recall when LP said something along the lines of "don't be surprised if LE doesn't already know where her body is"?

I can't be specific right now, but it was around a week or so .. maybe 2 at the most ... before the body was found?
So it was definitely in the same time frame.

I think LP made that statement around Nov 5-6, IIRC.

Oh I thought Lp said it the Nov 9 0r 10 on NG-a day or 2 before Caylee was found..

That is what I recall...the 9th - 2 days before she was found..... on Nancy Grace

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: January 07, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »

OMG the Ant's picked the funeral home that looks like its in the ghetto!  (Down here that is what our ghetto looks like in Naples...they tore it down and rebuilt it pretty though)

You are too funny Nut.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 07, 2009, 07:52:57 PM »

I was only trying to fit LP's comment into the timeline.  My recall was that he'd said it much earlier, I hadn't thought further than that until someone mentioned it.  I doubt anyone believes LE would actually leave her out there, for any reason. 

Oh gosh, Yuknomenot. I'm sorry. I wasn't insinuating you were implicating LE. I was just confused and asking if I was missing some info. Sorry if I made it seem you were saying something you weren't! My apologies!
That's so nice of you, but you've no need to apologize!  I wanted to make certain I was being clear that I wasn't saying that about LE either.  I often think one thing and by the time it gets to my keyboard it takes on a whole other meaning 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: January 07, 2009, 07:53:17 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: January 07, 2009, 07:53:34 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?

I think I'm leaning towards the anthony's ultimately spilling,something casey told them in coded letter perhaps, to the P.I. I'm not saying Baez did not know this also, but for "legal" reasons, I think the tip must have come from the anthony's rather than baez.
i.e. baez couldn't tell the P.I. this stuff ( because he would get himself into trouble with the courts) so low and behold, the P.I. quits working for Baez in October was it? and Ta-daaaa now works for the Anthony's...and a month later he knows the location of Caylee's remains.
This case has got to be one of the biggest clusterflips I have ever heard of!!
I wonder how much Baez did tell the PI since he filed that motion for the special master.  JB must be worried about something the PI knows.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 07, 2009, 07:53:34 PM »

Just a thought...it might just look bad in photos? I am saying this because a friend of mine was getting married in a chapel and the pics looked terrible. I kept telling my hubby I couldn't believe the price she was paying to get married there. But, when we saw it in person, it was actually beautiful and the pics didn't do it justice. This might be a far stretch, but I am hoping this is the case here.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: January 07, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »

That's so nice of you, but you've no need to apologize!  I wanted to make certain I was being clear that I wasn't saying that about LE either.  I often think one thing and by the time it gets to my keyboard it takes on a whole other meaning 
It happens to everyone.  The written word on forums is often misunderstood.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 07, 2009, 07:55:25 PM »

Don't I know what you mean! LOL - Thanks for understanding. Smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 07, 2009, 07:55:47 PM »

Hey Scarlett.  A lot of news this evening.
Hope your keeping warm. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: January 07, 2009, 07:55:57 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee's Body Was

----snip----

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Looking good for LE.. .

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html
Boo that was totally worth the $14.95 for the pizza!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.