April 30, 2024, 10:36:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351509 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: January 07, 2009, 07:56:24 PM »

always1 said
It looks like he is around, according to the site meter (is that an invasion of privacy) - maybe he will pop up....
 klaas said
 Why would you know Rob's IP to know if he is on the site meter?
 always1 said
 Oh, I dont, I just know where he lives and what kind of computer it normally says.Sorry Rob

Always1
To answer your question-YES that is an invasion of privacy. I don't understand why ANYONE who comes here with a pure heart to discuss Caylee's case would feel the need to use the "site meter" to find out WHO is here or would care WHAT kind of computer someone has or care where they live.  Sorry, that scares me.

Anyone who knows Rob-knows that he is THE most kind and caring man around. He puts his heart and soul into these cases and often times reaches not only into his heart but into his wallet to help the families of missing people. But for obvious reasons(like the example above) he has had to step back and NOT post here as often as he would like -for JUST this very reason. 

And just to set the record straight..Rob lives with me now and has been using my laptop!! So you can't use that site meter to do your internet "sleuthing"! If you need Rob for anything...send me an email-I will make sure that he sees it!

Sorry for the OT everyone..
~meliss

Caylee will remain in "our" hearts forever.

WTF?

Thank you JuJu...I read it the first time and thought WTF is this....I read it again and am still asking myself the same thing....Rob lives with little one now and uses her computer??  ..Since when can Rob NOT speak for himself??  ..oh my lord...please beam me up scottie!!  And someone please pass me a good stiff drink!!

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

It's all I can do to keep up with the posts much less someone's personal business.  Send me that drink now.

Regrets, I've had a few......
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: January 07, 2009, 07:56:24 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee's Body Was
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathi Belich interviewed Jim Hoover and his attorney Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitness News broke the story and continues to work the angle of the mystery videotape recorded by private investigators working for the Anthonys.

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

The private investigator gave his videotape to detectives Wednesday. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter.

Private investigator Jim Hoover and his attorney told only Eyewitness News on Wednesday afternoon that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, after months of insisting Caylee was still alive, told Hoover on the morning of November 15 that Caylee was dead and that he knew where her body was.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family, brought his camera equipment and tape to an Orlando law office where he and his attorney met with the lead investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI for about three hours.

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Looking good for LE.. .

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

YAYYYYYY, good news for once, thanks so much for posting this!!!!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 07, 2009, 07:56:37 PM »

Happy New Year Dolce.

How are "we" all doing?

Hugs

Janet
Happy New Year to you too!   

We are fine.  Pics are over in the Fashion and Decorating thread.
Brains are gone tonight!
I meant to get that link right, and add that I AM STILL NOT ABLE to get through on that tip line.
Who in the world would be calling it do you think?  Hopefully a whole bunch of people saying exactly what you said earlier.  "Hey Mr. Baez - here's a tip - your client is a murderer!"

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: January 07, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

hellooooo monkeys!

a couple of quick thoughts here,
1. I think the most probable cause for them choosing this mortuary is money..and by money, I mean that they aren't having to spend any. I'm sure this place offered their services free of costs.
2. along with that, it is possible that this will not be the location of either memorial service. Maybe it's a guise..or to throw people off..who knows. They are all about appearances..so you never know.

lastly, I know that a lot of us would like to think that caylee's memorial service, her remains, her final resting place so to speak, would be lavish and honor her the way that we think she deserves, but the truth is, nothing would be good enough for that..because she didn't deserve to have her life taken at all. And, without getting too religious, I'm just going to remember that it's not Caylee in that place. She is already in heaven, oblivious to what is taking place here, and she is at peace, and happy.

also, and this might be a mute point, but the truth is that however humble this mortuary/cremation place is, it IS used by other people who are laying their loved ones to rest, who possible cannot afford a "proper" beautiful ceremony,etc..so I'm having a hard time knocking the place..that's just me tho.

Well said.   This is a family business that has probably served many families and helped them in their time of grief.  I agree with you completely.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 07, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »

Thanks for all the help everyone! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 07, 2009, 07:58:35 PM »

It's all I can do to keep up with the posts much less someone's personal business.  Send me that drink now.
Amen.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #526 on: January 07, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »

Still catching up btw phone calls and dinner, but wanted to say that the petition is one whole day old and there are over 400 signatures!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/signatures.html

GREAT NEWS!!

SIGN THE PETITION

Just signed it Dolce...
Fabulous!  Any other monkeys or lurkers up there want to sign this petition? 

It is a petition to ABC to not allow the Anthony's to continue profitting off of Caylee.

Come on and sign it...you know you wanna!!

::hugs::

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: January 07, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »

I would just like to say that this conspiracy about Caylees bady and who knew where it was before it was found, if it is true was something being cooked up between the A family and there attournies and the PI's.........

The OCSD, knew nothing about where that poor childs body was, I find it alarming that it is even being thought  about, what good could possible come from them knowing this and allowing it to stay there in those creepy woods.....
   As far as Im concerned this is just the kind of thoughts Baez wants to throw out of left field to get the doubts flowing with the Jury at Trial, and I for One will stand behind OCSD, and not speak of this again!
ITA...I do have to wonder how close JB is dancing with disbarment though..there is a difference between privelige and commiting further crimes,is there not?

Carmen
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: January 07, 2009, 08:03:39 PM »

I would just like to say that this conspiracy about Caylees bady and who knew where it was before it was found, if it is true was something being cooked up between the A family and there attournies and the PI's.........

The OCSD, knew nothing about where that poor childs body was, I find it alarming that it is even being thought  about, what good could possible come from them knowing this and allowing it to stay there in those creepy woods.....
   As far as Im concerned this is just the kind of thoughts Baez wants to throw out of left field to get the doubts flowing with the Jury at Trial, and I for One will stand behind OCSD, and not speak of this again!
ITA...I do have to wonder how close JB is dancing with disbarment though..there is a difference between privelige and commiting further crimes,is there not?

Baez disbarred?? Wouldn't that be nice. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: January 07, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »

ITA!!  This is what I meant in my post but you stated it so much better.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: January 07, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »

DID I JUST HEAR NG RIGHT?????  She said a source confirms that Ant's PI found Caylee's body a months before she was found by the meter reader
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: January 07, 2009, 08:04:19 PM »

OMG the Ant's picked the funeral home that looks like its in the ghetto!  (Down here that is what our ghetto looks like in Naples...they tore it down and rebuilt it pretty though)

Can't help it...gotta do it
elvis presley - in the ghetto   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

Just a thought...it might just look bad in photos? I am saying this because a friend of mine was getting married in a chapel and the pics looked terrible. I kept telling my hubby I couldn't believe the price she was paying to get married there. But, when we saw it in person, it was actually beautiful and the pics didn't do it justice. This might be a far stretch, but I am hoping this is the case here.
Given the other chapels within that area, this is not the cream of the crop, and the area looks to be an older area of Orlando.
I understand what you are saying, but I think that in this case the pictures are what they are, why else would they use them as their website photos of the chapel?
I think the limited parking might have played a roll in their choice too.  Another way for them to try and stick it to the public.
Also, if its a case of money, I know that when planning our Uncles funeral the chapel offered us payment plans if we needed them.  I do not know all the in's and out's of the plan itself as we did not opt for that, but it was there to those families who did need it.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 07, 2009, 08:05:29 PM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

Hey Girl!!  You got it....frozen margarita coming your way!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: January 07, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »

Who in the world would be calling it do you think?  Hopefully a whole bunch of people saying exactly what you said earlier.  "Hey Mr. Baez - here's a tip - your client is a murderer!"
No clue.  My hubs told me that I need to say "Oops sorry wrong number I thought I was dialing 1-800-4ACLOWN."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #534 on: January 07, 2009, 08:06:33 PM »

DID I JUST HEAR NG RIGHT?????  She said a source confirms that Ant's PI found Caylee's body a months before she was found by the meter reader
The body was found a month before the meter man found her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 07, 2009, 08:07:19 PM »

I somehow believe that the person who Dominic Casey was talking to on the cell was attempting to direct him to the location of Caylee Marie's remains.

Hopefully ... it can be determined.

Janet

++++++

WDBO Local News   
Bounty Hunter: Anthony private eyes knew Caylee was dead, where remains were
By Nikki Pierce @ January 1, 2009 6:22 PM

We're learning more about a videotape shot by one of the Anthony family's private investigators. It allegedly shows the area where little Caylee's body was found...a month before that discovery.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey Anthony from jail before changing his mind about her innocence, says he learned of the videotape when private investigator Jim Hoover approached him several days after December 11th. That was the day Caylee's body was discovered in the woods less than a mile from her home.

Hoover told Padilla he had some photos of the Anthonys and a video of that wooded area that he'd shot on November 15th, and wanted to sell them.

He then told Padilla why he and the Anthony's other private eye, Dominic Casey, were near that area a month before the body was discovered.

"Hoover said, 'Dominic called me and told me, Hoover, you better get up here, we found Caylee,'" Padilla recalls. "Hoover told me he asked Dominic if she was alive, and Dominic said, 'No, she's dead. We're going after a body.'"

Hoover then showed Padilla the video, which was indeed time-stamped November 15th. It shows Dominic Casey pacing the wooded area and talking on a cell phone, across the street and a short distance away from the spot where Caylee's remains were eventually found.
Padilla's next move was to call the FBI investigator assigned to the Anthony case.

"My next call went to Nick Savage, saying, 'Hey, this guy's got something you may want to look at. I don't know what it means, but you might want to check it out,'" Padilla says. "And the next day, they took his cell phone, they took his video, they took his pictures. He's probably not too happy with me," he chuckles.

The FBI wants to talk to those private investigatorss to figure out what that videotape means to the case, but Casey's defense attorney is stalling that process. Jose Baez wants a special master appointed to make sure that no privileged information is revealed when those investigators are questioned. His request will have to be heard in court.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/01/bounty-hunter-anthony-private.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 07, 2009, 08:07:31 PM »

Amen.   

thank you, I'm better now 

Regrets, I've had a few......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #537 on: January 07, 2009, 08:07:57 PM »

No clue.  My hubs told me that I need to say "Oops sorry wrong number I thought I was dialing 1-800-4ACLOWN."
I like his sense of humor.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 07, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »

Baez's autopsy done 5 days ago.......so what is the A's excuse for no funeral???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: January 07, 2009, 08:08:50 PM »

OMG OMG   Dr henry lee said the 2nd autopsy was done 5-6 days ago & is backtracking needing the x-rays and pictures to compare

Compare to what!   O this is just too disgusting for words!   This is a farce and folly by the defense

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.