April 30, 2024, 05:39:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351496 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #560 on: January 07, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »

Kathi Belich reporting D. Casey knew where Caylee was, and Hoover went to LE and FBI and told them.
Ok, I know better late than never, but why did he wait until now to go to FBI and LE?  Why not tell them when he knew what was going on back in November?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: January 07, 2009, 08:17:11 PM »

DID I JUST HEAR NG RIGHT?????  She said a source confirms that Ant's PI found Caylee's body a months before she was found by the meter reader

Dominic Casey knew she was a there a month prior, according to NG.  Hoover filmed for him and now LE has the film

He had detailed info where to look for the remains.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #562 on: January 07, 2009, 08:17:27 PM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

Hey Girl!!  You got it....frozen margarita coming your way!

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.
Klaas, did I do something wrong asking where Rob was? I just thought he could give some kind and hopeful words to us last night. I didn't mean to start anything. Sorry if I did. He helped me early on when I was just starting here and I just hoped he was around last night.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: January 07, 2009, 08:17:49 PM »

I tried signing it but it asked for a donation.  I skipped that page but now my signature isn't showing up. Should I try it again?
That is just their advertisement.  Above the donation request it should read "Your signature has been posted.  Thank you for using ipetitions."
If you click on the link and look at "Signatures" I am sure you are there.
Thanks I'll check it now to see if it has showed up yet.  I didn't see "Your signature has been posted."
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: January 07, 2009, 08:17:57 PM »

OMG OMG   Dr henry lee said the 2nd autopsy was done 5-6 days ago & is backtracking needing the x-rays and pictures to compare

Compare to what!   O this is just too disgusting for words!   This is a farce and folly by the defense

ok, it is driving me crazy...I don't have cable so I don't know what is going on

Regrets, I've had a few......
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: January 07, 2009, 08:18:07 PM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.
I don't know what a site meter is but the idea creeps me out? Can someone do that to me?

Carmen
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: January 07, 2009, 08:18:53 PM »

First off, Happy New Year to All My Friends, I have missed you all - terribly. I hope that this year all of your dreams and wishes all come true. And you all have many more wonderful years ahead.

Sunny, we have been friends fer, well, on and off friends, and then back on friends, fer years. I love ya girl. We have been thru alot together. And I'm sure there will be a lot more to come. We ARE friends, Now and ferever.

No one needs to question Meliss at all. If anything, we should be wondering why anyone here is looking at a Victims Rights Advocate and trying to find if I am "on" or not. By the way I was not. THAT was wrong.

I have never in my life met a kinder and more wonderful woman than Meliss, It's true and I sure do not mind saying that publicly. She has done a lot fer Caylee and the cause of missing people. People like Ray Gricar. Someone who was pretty much left on the side of the road in terms of Justice. He's not the SEXY missing person case. Not a child - he was a grown man that vanished. But he is missing. And Meliss has been trying her hardest fer more then 3.5 years to find him. She is one of the only people even interested. Kinda like some of the cases where I try to help. Like some of the prostitutes in North Vegas, the Smiley Face Killer gang and a few you have never heard of. Ray Gricar was a county prosecutor fer Gawd sakes and if he can't get Justice - well, there's only so much hope fer the rest of us. I have seen all she has done for Ray and his family and let me tell you - there is not a person more devoted to that cause than her. It is my pleasure to know her. And of course all of YOU.

May I, if I might, Can I give you some advice - please investigate the suspects and not each other, you will get further in the long run and actually do some good fer a family that truly needs your help. Searching to see who is ON and what kind of computer I use is not helping anyone.

Let me tell you - I have used four computers since SM opened on 6-13-2005. Yep that was the first day the SM forum was opened. It was Tom Royce's idea and a great idea it truly was. It was a spectacular idea. And not with out Red's full endorsement.

In my time at SM, I have had attacks that you will never hopefully have, both verbal and technological. I hope you are never attacked in a technological sense. It costs money and time to replace your files and to be quite honest with you  - it's a huge pain in the ass.

If someone is concerned about my whereabouts, well, most know how to reach me, but I don't believe it's a good idea to tell anyone - publicly that you know where someone lives or what kind of computer they use. To me - that's a no - no. I do not investigate you and I expect the same. I am a victims rights advocate and I would never consider looking at you as a suspect and treating you as such. When we're all on the same page - it works so much better and we help those that need the help.

As fer Meliss, she is one of a kind, I would hope that you would treat her with the respect she has earned over the years by helping those that need the help and as I would treat you. I think together she and I will make great things happen.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you all make a difference in the lives of those that mean the most to you and when you have the opportunity, you help someone less fortunate.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 07, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

I tried signing it but it asked for a donation.  I skipped that page but now my signature isn't showing up. Should I try it again?
That is just their advertisement.  Above the donation request it should read "Your signature has been posted.  Thank you for using ipetitions."
Thanks I'll check it now to see if it has showed up yet.  I didn't see "Your signature has been posted."

Also check the email you gave. Mine didn't show right away, but I got a confirmation in my email almost immediately.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 07, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »

OMG  !!!!  IS EVERYONE HEARING THIS ON NG ??????  PLEASE,  NOW I NEED A DRINK.  I can't believe it seems like it is all true
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: January 07, 2009, 08:19:43 PM »

I don't know what a site meter is but the idea creeps me out? Can someone do that to me?

Yes, I hadn't even heard of this before now. Very scary!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 07, 2009, 08:19:47 PM »

Who in the world would be calling it do you think?  Hopefully a whole bunch of people saying exactly what you said earlier.  "Hey Mr. Baez - here's a tip - your client is a murderer!"
No clue.  My hubs told me that I need to say "Oops sorry wrong number I thought I was dialing 1-800-4ACLOWN."

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #571 on: January 07, 2009, 08:20:16 PM »

*working without a net ..or a graphic..or a cheat sheet... or a family tree*

quick question.. why on GODS GREEN EARTH would ONE partner turn on the OTHER partner to tell this kind of bombshell?

what is he getting out of it?  money? fame? immunity for something he got in over his head with?

stupidity?
 what?? what what what???????

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #572 on: January 07, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »

Strange!  You should get an email confirmation as well.  If you do not get that I would say to resign.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 07, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »

It's all I can do to keep up with the posts much less someone's personal business.  Send me that drink now.

LOL...at this rate we will all be PUI-ing!  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: January 07, 2009, 08:22:48 PM »

OMG the Ant's picked the funeral home that looks like its in the ghetto!  (Down here that is what our ghetto looks like in Naples...they tore it down and rebuilt it pretty though)

Can't help it...gotta do it
elvis presley - in the ghetto   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

You really need an Elvis monkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #575 on: January 07, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »

Per NG show, meter reader had inside info.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 07, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »

Klaas, did I do something wrong asking where Rob was? I just thought he could give some kind and hopeful words to us last night. I didn't mean to start anything. Sorry if I did. He helped me early on when I was just starting here and I just hoped he was around last night.

Klaas, it is freaking me out that people can get that kind of info from here....kind of makes me want to leave and never come back.  Why would someone do this?

Regrets, I've had a few......
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 07, 2009, 08:23:31 PM »

Klaas... I did not see that the statement that A-1 made that she knew where Rob lived was made in a menacing way. If it had been posted on the board where he lived, then yes, that would be a problem. As far as following someone around from one forum to another I have no evidence of that happening. I will say that over the years I have made many friends on different forums and we do tend to arrive at the same forums at the same time and post together.I took the post to be innocently made.
As far as who Rob lives with that is none of my business, and I really dont care! It seemed as if A-1 was being called out as not being a serious Caylee poster while the poster was making a "stay away from my boyfriend " statement. I think it was just a little TMI for some of us trying to catch up on the developments of the day...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 07, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »

Goooooooooooo Leonard!   You got a "I told you so" from Miss Nancy   OMG

So Lenny has been trying to tell everyone that the link came from the jail FROM CASEY to ....possibly Lee - everything he said to me personally thus far came to be

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: January 07, 2009, 08:24:04 PM »

Who in the world would be calling it do you think?  Hopefully a whole bunch of people saying exactly what you said earlier.  "Hey Mr. Baez - here's a tip - your client is a murderer!"
No clue.  My hubs told me that I need to say "Oops sorry wrong number I thought I was dialing 1-800-4ACLOWN."

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.