April 30, 2024, 11:35:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351595 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 07, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

Hey Girl!!  You got it....frozen margarita coming your way!

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.
I don't know what a site meter is but the idea creeps me out? Can someone do that to me?
I dont know what a site meter is -but it creeps me out to
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: January 07, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »

I have seen many times during my time at SM when it has been stated that someone is posting from , for instance Aruba ....never has it been an issue before ..
This takes the cake IMO and Sunny....pass that drink my way....Geez...

Hey Girl!!  You got it....frozen margarita coming your way!

So it wouldn't bother either one of you if we were all watching you come and go from the site meter.  Maybe following you around from one forum to another.  That they "know where you live" and say so in the forum.  You think that's OK? 

Yes, we have talked about people from Aruba and the NL being on the site meter but we weren't talking about fellow monkeys, we were talking about suspects.

I think the problem is that nobody asked this person to come on and give out personal info. I'm sure A-1 isn't stalking Rob. She was just mentioning something, and later got reamed out for it by another poster who felt the need to share personal business nobody seems to really care about. This is a forum about Caylee, not who is using whose keyboard.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #602 on: January 07, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »

First off, Happy New Year to All My Friends, I have missed you all - terribly. I hope that this year all of your dreams and wishes all come true. And you all have many more wonderful years ahead.

Sunny, we have been friends fer, well, on and off friends, and then back on friends, fer years. I love ya girl. We have been thru alot together. And I'm sure there will be a lot more to come. We ARE friends, Now and ferever.

No one needs to question Meliss at all. If anything, we should be wondering why anyone here is looking at a Victims Rights Advocate and trying to find if I am "on" or not. By the way I was not. THAT was wrong.

I have never in my life met a kinder and more wonderful woman than Meliss, It's true and I sure do not mind saying that publicly. She has done a lot fer Caylee and the cause of missing people. People like Ray Gricar. Someone who was pretty much left on the side of the road in terms of Justice. He's not the SEXY missing person case. Not a child - he was a grown man that vanished. But he is missing. And Meliss has been trying her hardest fer more then 3.5 years to find him. She is one of the only people even interested. Kinda like some of the cases where I try to help. Like some of the prostitutes in North Vegas, the Smiley Face Killer gang and a few you have never heard of. Ray Gricar was a county prosecutor fer Gawd sakes and if he can't get Justice - well, there's only so much hope fer the rest of us. I have seen all she has done for Ray and his family and let me tell you - there is not a person more devoted to that cause than her. It is my pleasure to know her. And of course all of YOU.

May I, if I might, Can I give you some advice - please investigate the suspects and not each other, you will get further in the long run and actually do some good fer a family that truly needs your help. Searching to see who is ON and what kind of computer I use is not helping anyone.

Let me tell you - I have used four computers since SM opened on 6-13-2005. Yep that was the first day the SM forum was opened. It was Tom Royce's idea and a great idea it truly was. It was a spectacular idea. And not with out Red's full endorsement.

In my time at SM, I have had attacks that you will never hopefully have, both verbal and technological. I hope you are never attacked in a technological sense. It costs money and time to replace your files and to be quite honest with you  - it's a huge pain in the ass.

If someone is concerned about my whereabouts, well, most know how to reach me, but I don't believe it's a good idea to tell anyone - publicly that you know where someone lives or what kind of computer they use. To me - that's a no - no. I do not investigate you and I expect the same. I am a victims rights advocate and I would never consider looking at you as a suspect and treating you as such. When we're all on the same page - it works so much better and we help those that need the help.

As fer Meliss, she is one of a kind, I would hope that you would treat her with the respect she has earned over the years by helping those that need the help and as I would treat you. I think together she and I will make great things happen.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you all make a difference in the lives of those that mean the most to you and when you have the opportunity, you help someone less fortunate.

Hi Rob, I'm sorry I started all this mess. I asked where you were last night. I know you always have kind words when people think the case is lost. So I asked if you were around because I wanted to hear what your thoughts were. I just know you are a good person that listened to me about my friends murder. I really am glad for you and Meliss. She sounds like a wonderful person and I hope she finds Ray for better or worse. I truly believe it is worse having a missing person than having a murdered friend without out knowing the killer. Thanks for listening. Joesamas Mama.

I have no idea what's going on here, and I am not wanting to get involved. But I just want to say to Joesmama that I seriously doubt anyone is upset with you. It seems you just asked a question, and that is reasonable. I don't think you're to blame...from what I can tell getting in on the tail end of it.

Anyway, I like everyone here, even if we disagree. I believe we are all important and have the same interest in finding justice for Caylee and other's like her.
Thank you, I just don't won't anyone upset with me. I believe finding justice for Caylee is the only thing that is important. I just wish I had cable so I could see NG. (even though she makes my dog bark at her) Thanks again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:03 PM »

LP did smack NG tonight, I enjoyed it.

Gosh, I am sorry I am missing it tonight. Sad
Not literally LMAO  When he said, you don't want me to talk about Kronk.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:31 PM »

It's always something around here... 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #605 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:34 PM »

OMG the Ant's picked the funeral home that looks like its in the ghetto!  (Down here that is what our ghetto looks like in Naples...they tore it down and rebuilt it pretty though)

Can't help it...gotta do it
elvis presley - in the ghetto   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

You really need an Elvis monkey. 

I was hoping Brandi might have the time to make me one but I know she's busy with valentines day (blah) 

It's his birthday tomorrow  Uh hu...thank ya very much..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: January 07, 2009, 08:38:33 PM »

First off, Happy New Year to All My Friends, I have missed you all - terribly. I hope that this year all of your dreams and wishes all come true. And you all have many more wonderful years ahead.

Sunny, we have been friends fer, well, on and off friends, and then back on friends, fer years. I love ya girl. We have been thru alot together. And I'm sure there will be a lot more to come. We ARE friends, Now and ferever.  You betcha and I am happy to see you come on and explain..and you know I am delirously happy for you..

No one needs to question Meliss at all. If anything, we should be wondering why anyone here is looking at a Victims Rights Advocate and trying to find if I am "on" or not. By the way I was not. THAT was wrong.

I have never in my life met a kinder and more wonderful woman than Meliss, It's true and I sure do not mind saying that publicly. She has done a lot fer Caylee and the cause of missing people. People like Ray Gricar. Someone who was pretty much left on the side of the road in terms of Justice. He's not the SEXY missing person case. Not a child - he was a grown man that vanished. But he is missing. And Meliss has been trying her hardest fer more then 3.5 years to find him. She is one of the only people even interested. Kinda like some of the cases where I try to help. Like some of the prostitutes in North Vegas, the Smiley Face Killer gang and a few you have never heard of. Ray Gricar was a county prosecutor fer Gawd sakes and if he can't get Justice - well, there's only so much hope fer the rest of us. I have seen all she has done for Ray and his family and let me tell you - there is not a person more devoted to that cause than her. It is my pleasure to know her. And of course all of YOU.

May I, if I might, Can I give you some advice - please investigate the suspects and not each other, you will get further in the long run and actually do some good fer a family that truly needs your help. Searching to see who is ON and what kind of computer I use is not helping anyone.

Let me tell you - I have used four computers since SM opened on 6-13-2005. Yep that was the first day the SM forum was opened. It was Tom Royce's idea and a great idea it truly was. It was a spectacular idea. And not with out Red's full endorsement.

In my time at SM, I have had attacks that you will never hopefully have, both verbal and technological. I hope you are never attacked in a technological sense. It costs money and time to replace your files and to be quite honest with you  - it's a huge pain in the ass.

If someone is concerned about my whereabouts, well, most know how to reach me, but I don't believe it's a good idea to tell anyone - publicly that you know where someone lives or what kind of computer they use. To me - that's a no - no. I do not investigate you and I expect the same. I am a victims rights advocate and I would never consider looking at you as a suspect and treating you as such. When we're all on the same page - it works so much better and we help those that need the help.

As fer Meliss, she is one of a kind, I would hope that you would treat her with the respect she has earned over the years by helping those that need the help and as I would treat you. I think together she and I will make great things happen.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you all make a difference in the lives of those that mean the most to you and when you have the opportunity, you help someone less fortunate.

Wishing you and Meliss all the best....but don't be a stranger...ya know we love ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: January 07, 2009, 08:38:52 PM »

Klaas ... is there a way that the site meter is only accessible to the zookeeper?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #608 on: January 07, 2009, 08:39:16 PM »

Usually its me and you!  We co-exist now though pretty good I think!

::HUGS::

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: January 07, 2009, 08:39:48 PM »

Yoo Hoo Boo!  Ya there you slobbery little pup?!

I just want to make sure I'm not going to miss anything ... as it's sleepy time for Newfie.  If you make any earth shattering posts tonight ... please mark the page ... I'll be asking for it tomorrow! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: January 07, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »

I have no idea what's going on here, and I am not wanting to get involved. But I just want to say to Joesmama that I seriously doubt anyone is upset with you. It seems you just asked a question, and that is reasonable. I don't think you're to blame...from what I can tell getting in on the tail end of it.

Anyway, I like everyone here, even if we disagree. I believe we are all important and have the same interest in finding justice for Caylee and other's like her.
Thank you, I just don't won't anyone upset with me. I believe finding justice for Caylee is the only thing that is important. I just wish I had cable so I could see NG. (even though she makes my dog bark at her) Thanks again.

ROTFL! (at your dog barking at NG!) I wish I could see her, too...: - (
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 07, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »

Klaas ... is there a way that the site meter is only accessible to the zookeeper?

Janet

I'll ask Dugga if the site meter can be hidden. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 07, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »

Per NG show, meter reader had inside info.

I don't know who said this but I agree....someone pointed him there

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 07, 2009, 08:41:17 PM »

ON NG:

-Henry Lee via phone says that 2nd autopsy was done ATLEAST 5 days ago.

-ABC has bought photo rights for $200,000

-Biaz TRIED to sell an interview of Casey for $500,000

-NBC bought photo rights for $5,000

-Looks more and more like Dominic Casey was the A's PI and knew where Caylee's remains were on November 14.  He had called Hoover to come film for him.  Hoover is the one who went to authorities.  LE has the tape. 

-LP said the Lifetime deal was 1.7 million.  They are seeking immunity to finish up the deals, as reported before.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #614 on: January 07, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »

Baez trying to get 500,000 for exclusive interview with Casey.   JSM, don't feel bad you did nothing wrong, hugs for you and Mr. Joe.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #615 on: January 07, 2009, 08:41:35 PM »

Hey my hubs does that too...barks at NG this is.  He finds her voice about as enjoyable as nails on a chalk board.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 07, 2009, 08:41:46 PM »

Usually its me and you!  We co-exist now though pretty good I think!

::HUGS::
Dolce I have a fashion question. Which thread should I put it in. Sorry O/T I just don't know how it works.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: January 07, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »

ok? 

NONE of this belongs in the Caylee thread. 

Amen!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #618 on: January 07, 2009, 08:42:53 PM »

who is using whose keyboard.

Is that the same as "knocking boots"? As in, whose bed have your boots been under?
(Sorry, thought maybe we could use some lightening up!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: January 07, 2009, 08:42:59 PM »

Yep when I had cable her yelling scared him and he would bark then try and hide under the couch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.