May 01, 2024, 06:10:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 351637 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #740 on: January 07, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »

Baez trying to get 500,000 for exclusive interview with Casey.   JSM, don't feel bad you did nothing wrong, hugs for you and Mr. Joe.

joesmama, i'm sure everything is ok! cheer up, that is one reason i don't post alot. sometimes what i am thinking & then when i am writing it, it sounds wrong & i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. the more i get to know all the monkeys, the more comfortable i am. anyway did joe get to listen to the LA & KC jail visit? sorry, if you already answered, i have been trying to pack today & keep coming back to computer to see if i missed anything! tia.

wendi
I did Wendi. I think what you heard and what I heard was right on the money. I left my notes at work. I had a very hard time at first listening, but what I remember is basically KC is telling Lee where Caylee is. At least that is what I heard. I didn't have a chance to listen to the second video. Let me know if I am wrong. I got to work early just to listen to them. By the way they both make me cringe. I hope you are packing to go somewhere warm!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 07, 2009, 09:39:50 PM »

ON NG:

-Henry Lee via phone says that 2nd autopsy was done ATLEAST 5 days ago.

-ABC has bought photo rights for $200,000

-Biaz TRIED to sell an interview of Casey for $500,000

-NBC bought photo rights for $5,000

-Looks more and more like Dominic Casey was the A's PI and knew where Caylee's remains were on November 14.  He had called Hoover to come film for him.  Hoover is the one who went to authorities.  LE has the tape. 

-LP said the Lifetime deal was 1.7 million.  They are seeking immunity to finish up the deals, as reported before.

I'm only an hour behind, so this probably won't fit into the current postings, but you monkeys need to know this.  I have a couple of friends who work in the big "network" business.  

If you want to make an impact on what is shown or done by a network, contact their major sponsors and start telling the sponsors that you're not going to buy their products "if"...   It's been done before in the past and works.  Sponsors (TV ads)are the ones who pay for a network staying in business and don't want to loose their customers.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: January 07, 2009, 09:42:17 PM »

HOOVER REPORTS CASEY WAS ON SEVERAL CALLS the 15th and 16th AND he went back at least twice that he knows of besides these dates!

Thomas Luka, lee's attorney on ISSUES   He talked to Dominic Casey of course he's taking his side....o man heads are going to roll

I'm confuzzled.  I read the posts about this with interest when it was first talked about in here.  And I could swear that back then I was thinking it was the PI Casey ratting out the PI Hoover.  Now it seems to be all turned around. 

Talk about having a senior moment!  I was having a senior several weeks!  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 07, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »

OMG the Ant's picked the funeral home that looks like its in the ghetto!  (Down here that is what our ghetto looks like in Naples...they tore it down and rebuilt it pretty though)

Can't help it...gotta do it
elvis presley - in the ghetto   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

You really need an Elvis monkey. 

I was hoping Brandi might have the time to make me one but I know she's busy with valentines day (blah) 

It's his birthday tomorrow  Uh hu...thank ya very much..

tada! Elvis Monkey!

That is too funny.

Sea Searcher, i think you are the Elvis fan, (i get confused when there are alot of quotes!) you can come to memphis & stay with me! that's all there is on the tv tomorrow & there's a ton of people in town! i could take you to Graceland if you've never been. just about everyone that comes to town wants to go to Graceland & for some reason i'm the one that ends doing it.

wendi
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #744 on: January 07, 2009, 09:46:37 PM »

Did Henry Lee do the second autopsy?  Good Lord, I hope not!  If he did he probably had pictures taken of himself next to Caylee's remains!  That man is a ghoul!

Lisa
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: January 07, 2009, 09:48:36 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

Dottie, like you I'm trying to catch-up.  I remember LP saying that it was important to KC that Caylee's body be found, like way back in the summer, so that her story about Zannie was buyable.  Don't know about the later findings.  I think I need to go take a couple of asprins.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: January 07, 2009, 09:49:59 PM »

Hope you are doing better today, Wyks!!

Aww thanks Shan!  Kinda sorta in a way doing better, yes.  Feeling stronger, and that's always a good thing.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #747 on: January 07, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »

Nite Monkeys. JSM is going to beddy bye!

Booo! Good news for you. I am really happy and wish I lived up there. Do they have doggy day care?

Dolce, thanks for all your help.

Sorry O/T.

Night and prayers for Caylee Marie Anthony. May her mom rot in HELL.

Sorry I shouldn't say that but I will go to confession as soon as my priest gets back from his heart attack. (don't know how to confess I want KC to go to hell, but the hell with it  I want her to rot in hell).

Loves and hugs

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: January 07, 2009, 09:51:07 PM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 
If you are a dumb monkey so am I, I don't get this at all. I wish someone would throw some ideas out, how this makes sense.
Thanks No Rose, Glad to know I'm in good company! 

Just a guess, but I would say that the reason for this is so that the body can be discovered while Casey is in jail...to plant a seed of doubt in the juror's minds..
i.e. Someone else killed her and planted her body there to frame Casey..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 07, 2009, 09:53:13 PM »

Good night JSM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 07, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »

i really hate to say yhis, BUT it has been said that the Anthony's have been to the funeral home & sat with the remains. does anyone else but me think the Anthony's may have taken photos and/or videos already?????? i know this is sick BUT NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE AT THIS POINT!!!!!!! i think they will do anything at this point to profit off of Caylee, not to mention they are pretty much screwed if they don't get immunity. what else do they have to lose at this point? jmo.

wendi
Thought entered my mind, I would not doubt if they did something like this.

Please don't nanner me.  I think the As's are less than the scum of the earth and the whole crew are going to rot in prison and hell for eternity, but I just can't picture anyone taking pictures of bones in a box, or removing the bones and taking photos, and someone actually buying them.  My God.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #751 on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:16 PM »

Sea Searcher, i think you are the Elvis fan, (i get confused when there are alot of quotes!) you can come to memphis & stay with me! that's all there is on the tv tomorrow & there's a ton of people in town! i could take you to Graceland if you've never been. just about everyone that comes to town wants to go to Graceland & for some reason i'm the one that ends doing it.

wendi

Let me ask my wife and see if she'll let me go 

Going to Graceland is one of my life's dreams  thanks for the offer..I do have a mid-life crisis coming up..
oooohhh..you're a pretty kitty now 

sry..I'll be quiet or on topic now..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »

Nite Monkeys. JSM is going to beddy bye!

Booo! Good news for you. I am really happy and wish I lived up there. Do they have doggy day care?

Dolce, thanks for all your help.

Sorry O/T.

Night and prayers for Caylee Marie Anthony. May her mom rot in HELL.

Sorry I shouldn't say that but I will go to confession as soon as my priest gets back from his heart attack. (don't know how to confess I want KC to go to hell, but the hell with it  I want her to rot in hell).

Loves and hugs

JSM

'Nite JSM...kiss Joe for me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:56 PM »

It looks like a picture of a leprachaun swinging on a vine. I'm gonna go look through some children's books on Amazon.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #754 on: January 07, 2009, 09:56:18 PM »

so... who do you suppose will jump ship NOW?

this is one of those times when you have to just say : TRUTH is STRANGER than fiction!

i wouldnt BELIEVE this kinda crap if i read it in a book.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: January 07, 2009, 09:56:58 PM »

Baez trying to get 500,000 for exclusive interview with Casey.   JSM, don't feel bad you did nothing wrong, hugs for you and Mr. Joe.

joesmama, i'm sure everything is ok! cheer up, that is one reason i don't post alot. sometimes what i am thinking & then when i am writing it, it sounds wrong & i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. the more i get to know all the monkeys, the more comfortable i am. anyway did joe get to listen to the LA & KC jail visit? sorry, if you already answered, i have been trying to pack today & keep coming back to computer to see if i missed anything! tia.

wendi
I did Wendi. I think what you heard and what I heard was right on the money. I left my notes at work. I had a very hard time at first listening, but what I remember is basically KC is telling Lee where Caylee is. At least that is what I heard. I didn't have a chance to listen to the second video. Let me know if I am wrong. I got to work early just to listen to them. By the way they both make me cringe. I hope you are packing to go somewhere warm!

Thank you, joesmama! i think so also. i think they tried to throw in some BIG words to in case anyone listened but Kc pretty much had to spell it out for la! on the 2nd part they pick it up again, but i think only for a few minutes. does anyone know where there are transcripts of this visit? i can find others but now this one. oh, i am only moving about 45 minutes away so i will be closer to my niece!!!!! only about 5 minutes from her! the sad thing is i am trying to pack up alot of things myself because i don't really like other people touching my stuff (weird, i know!) & i am scared things will get broken if i don't pack my favorite things myself. my husband is kinda upset, i guess it's cause we own the moving company.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 07, 2009, 09:57:52 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Unbelievable news about the Anthony family.....but not all that surprising.

The best way to prevent the sale of photos is to write ABC, NBC, etc, and let them know you will call for a boycott of them and their SPONSORS if they buy or publish Caylees' photos.

Then begin e-mailing their SPONSORS (those who advertise with them) to let them know you plan to boycott. 

Believe me, the sponsors will put the kabash on the transaction.

That's what I plan to do.  It works.   

Helen Back

Helen, I just got to your post and wanted you to know I wasn't copying your thoughts.  I had posted something similiar this afternoon, which seemed to be ignored, so posted it again this evening.   You're a smart cookie...ops Monkey.   

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 07, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

i really hate to say yhis, BUT it has been said that the Anthony's have been to the funeral home & sat with the remains. does anyone else but me think the Anthony's may have taken photos and/or videos already?????? i know this is sick BUT NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE AT THIS POINT!!!!!!! i think they will do anything at this point to profit off of Caylee, not to mention they are pretty much screwed if they don't get immunity. what else do they have to lose at this point? jmo.

wendi
Thought entered my mind, I would not doubt if they did something like this.

Please don't nanner me.  I think the As's are less than the scum of the earth and the whole crew are going to rot in prison and hell for eternity, but I just can't picture anyone taking pictures of bones in a box, or removing the bones and taking photos, and someone actually buying them.  My God.

Unfortunately, the most gruesome photos are the most valuable photos.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: January 07, 2009, 09:58:54 PM »

DID I JUST HEAR NG RIGHT?????  She said a source confirms that Ant's PI found Caylee's body a months before she was found by the meter reader
The body was found a month before the meter man found her.

The first time, second, third, or fourth?   

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #759 on: January 07, 2009, 09:59:09 PM »

wendi

Let me ask my wife and see if she'll let me go 

Going to Graceland is one of my life's dreams  thanks for the offer..I do have a mid-life crisis coming up..
oooohhh..you're a pretty kitty now 

sry..I'll be quiet or on topic now..

psssssssssst... OT.. but i went to memphis on the way to boston last year... and although i didnt go IN.. i DID see the grounds... and the wall with all the scribbling by fans is WILD! ...
i didnt write anything on it tho... it felt like graffitti to me... and gosh darn it.. i just couldnt do it Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.